Thrill of the hidden

MidnightDesire

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 27, 2014
Posts
401
Does anyone else get a rush from hiding something from the world?
I am not just addressing the obvious cheating on your significant other, I mean having a deep secret that no one around you knows. The quiet type who spends their days living out fantasies in their imagination that would make their friends blush. The bored soul who spends their nights exploring the most taboo subjects. Everyone on here would live a double life in some way, but does having the dirty little secret excite you.
Are you the unexpected?
 
Yes. My fantasies and desires are hidden

My fantasies and desires are hidden from everyone who knows me. I only share them here. My wife does know that I want to see her fuck another man but she says it is only a fantasy of mine. She does not know that I would want to lick her while he is in her and have him pull out and I take him in my mouth to finish him.

I think more men that most think would like to see their wife taken by another man while they watch and a good number of them would love to do what I described.
 
I want to be a sissy sex slut and wearing lingerie daily, hidden under my guy clothes at home or on business trips. Nobody knows that I lust to lick a co-worker's pussy and have her bring a guy in to "make me a proper slut" with my mouth and bottom...
 
Yes I enjoy this.

Those who know me professionally and socially (that is, those who I do not interact sexually with) would never guess my secrets. I have a very straight, even prudish, public persona.

And I love it that way, having all these memories and fantasies that would shock their socks off if they had so much as an inkling.
 
My last bf called me a prude. He really has no idea. I'm now involved with someone else and its been fun to have someone so freeing. :)
 
The secret is amazing...

Getting away with it is part of the thrill...

ACTING surprised when your friends bring up something and secretly you think...OMG, I WOULD DO THAT!
 
Does anyone else get a rush from hiding something from the world?

Are you the unexpected?

Does writing stories here count? LOL...

A few people have an idea of how twisted my mind can be, and I get a kick out of thinking how they would react to seeing this side of me.
 
Genital piercings are my little secret. That, and being bi. And liking to be whipped. And...:D
 
When the guys at work start joking around about "doing other guys" I just keep quiet and don't let them know that I would gladly bend over and let them have their way with me.
 
Does anyone else get a rush from hiding something from the world?
I am not just addressing the obvious cheating on your significant other, I mean having a deep secret that no one around you knows. The quiet type who spends their days living out fantasies in their imagination that would make their friends blush. The bored soul who spends their nights exploring the most taboo subjects. Everyone on here would live a double life in some way, but does having the dirty little secret excite you.
Are you the unexpected?

Absolutely love it. Although more often than not it would be more fun to share and share ideas; there are times when my thoughts or the little things I do and no one knows or maybe just one person notices is such a turn on too. Good thread!
 
I hid my lingerie/femme fetish for most of my life except from girlfriends or casual sexual partners. I kept a wall up regarding anyone else in my life, fearing that they would not want to know that about me or it would be all they could see when they see me.

About ten years ago, in a fit of desperation of sorts, I confessed to a female friend at work (over instant messaging). First thing I remember? She said she suspected something like that. We talked about it and I portrayed it as a cross-dressing need while minimizing the sexual heart of it all. (While I technically cross-dress, I feel I'm a sexual fetishist as I don't dress femme if what I would wear doesn't arouse me at some level... not that labels matter sigh...)

For about six months, she was pretty supportive. I came over to her house many times. Once I did a photography project about her shoes (we're both into photography, I wanted an interesting project, but it was mainly a chance to see her closet and all her sexy shoes). She went shopping with me a few times to consignment stores. I must have hinted at wanting her to be in the dressing room with me because she calmly explained that women generally don't do that. They also don't share clothes (another hint/suggestion/trial balloon of mine). Maybe if we were sisters or something but not in my reality.

I changed into femme attire at her place multiple times, got lessons from her on walking in heels, laughed/cried together when a pair of expensive latex thigh high boots I'd ordered looked like fisherman's waders instead of the tight, sleek sexy ones I'd dreamed of.

I got to hang out in her bedroom and saw her lingerie collection (inadvertantly and peeks when she went to another room).

While I desperately wanted a sexual relationship with her, she'd made it clear that she wasn't into me that way long before I made the confession. Selfishly, the confession enabled me to have an intimacy with her which was a sort of surrogate to a real sexual relationship.

She got into a relationship with a guy and our opportunities to spend together dwindled. Then I met my future wife and we stopped altogether. We've since lost touch which is sad. She's one of the only women who I can see someone who looks a little like her or has her haircut/height/whatever and get instantly turned on. Major sexual fantasy material.
 
There is something about the secret...like knowing I have a nice bra/panty set on at work under my clothes, and no one knows...

Have a girlfriend at work who knows I dress at times. Is good - she is supportive, which helps.

But yes, the secret...
 
Secrets....

I rather enjoy having a secret sex life from friends and family, but it's also exciting to share with a close friend too. I have one friend who is a prude for lack of a better term, she has a super big heart but has an opinion about everything! Drives me nuts, you know the type..

One time we got on the topic of sex, in particular anal sex, of course she can't help but say how disgusting it is and would never do it and only sluts do it, blah, blah, blah....

Little did she know I had gotten done in the butt the night before and he had cum in me too, she would have been horrified but I just laughed on the inside, meanwhile I had told another friend all about, she was just staring at me laughing...lol
 
I don't really get a "thrill" of having a secret from the world only because I simply view it as not being anyone else's business!
 
I guess it must felt like being totally naked under a coat while walking in public or having a vibrator inserted at a dinning table.:D
 
Does writing stories here count? LOL...

A few people have an idea of how twisted my mind can be, and I get a kick out of thinking how they would react to seeing this side of me.

Writing stories here counts. That was my dirtiest little secret for a long time. Now I have a new one. :devil:
 
While on the work road trip attending a meeting and acting like the hotel stay is boring and uneventful even though your lips are still buzzing and jaw a little sore.
 
it depends on who I'm keeping that secret from. I don't really enjoy secrets from my hubby. some are fun just to keep him squirming. but I wouldn't keep any deep hidden secrets from him.

most people who know me would freak out if they knew I was on here though. Heehee!!
 
Does anyone else feel like they have to release it all at some point. Like it builds up and you just need to vent.
Sometimes I want to see what would happen if people knew I wasnt like them
 
Back
Top