Nikki Haley’s View of New York Is Priceless. Her Curtains? $52,701.

I'm much scarier than Trump. Then again, I don't live in fear like most conservatives.

Plenty of studies have shown right tards have more nightmares.

Chickenshits are scared of their own shadows.

None of these geriatric rightist thugs are as bold as they claim to be offline.
 
She is dark and Indian, aren't you supposed to dislike her?

Oh wait, it is "our negras are better than your negras" with rethugs. :rolleyes:

Just because *you* make such determinations on who to attack or defend based on nothing but skin color does not make your ascribing such motivations to others valid.

You really need to consider the immorality of your doing so. Nothing about your mindset or your constant ascription of racism in others brings this nation closer to judging each other on the content of our respective character rather than the color of our skin.
 
She is dark and Indian, aren't you supposed to dislike her?

Oh wait, it is "our negras are better than your negras" with rethugs. :rolleyes:

Its Knee Gress

and its never about color

its about IDEALS and ATTITUDE

YOU ARE A KNEE GRESS
 
Its Knee Gress

and its never about color

its about IDEALS and ATTITUDE

YOU ARE A KNEE GRESS


The only people that you keep calling "niggers + "baboons" or equivalent slurs on a regular basis have either Black or mixed ethnicity.

You only occasionally call White people the "n" word, to keep up appearances.
But when you do it, you do it in a half-hearted manner.

You just started a thread about Cory Booker: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1485916
I just checked his ethnicity and - no surprise there.
 
I just want to say I find Nikki Haley kinda sexy. She seems like the kind of girl whose curtains match her carpet.
 
I've always thought she was good looking but I like Indian chicks and ones with some color to them. Not to say I don't like to fuck the dog snot out of nice young whores with fair skin cuz I do. I'm an equal opportunity horny old man.
 
Back
Top