A question or 3 about oral sex

knightstalker

oral sex junkie
Hello all who have looked at this..Now i have some ?'s about oral sex ..I love getting oral with the women in my life I want to know some things i can do to make it even better for them...What is some thing that you love to have a man or women do to you when they are going down on you..Please help :)

Damn I was hoping that a nice lady out here would give me some pointers on how to give a lady better oral pleasure..

Well Knightstalker

All I can tell you is that I try to please my man ina few different ways. It's not only about licking and sucking the cock, but kissing his thighs (like he does with me) and licking his balls.

<I don't mind following instructions either.>

Last edited:
Women should be savoured like a fine wine AND devoured like a greasy cheeseburger!!

Take your time. Start at the top and work down...all the way down...all the way. Then reverse course. Go slow. Roll her over. Repeat . Lift arms above her head. Nibble under arms & down the inside of her arms to her wrists. Repeat on the other side. Lift legs and do likewise. Do her back. The back of her scalp. The front. Her neck. Ear lobes. Her insoles. The back of her knees. The top of her bum...the bottom....the sides. Roll her over again. WALLOW in the texture and smell and taste of her skin. Stop and just neck for a while. Go back to nibbling, sucking, biting, licking. Help your tongue with fingers, hands, feet.

Any time about then expect her to grab you by the hair and try and force most of your head inside her....

Don't just hunker down and suck on her clit - booorrriinnggggg Zzzzzzzz.
Make her feel like she's that cheeseburger and you haven't eaten in days.
Make her KNOW that she is the most delicious thing you've ever gobbled.

knightstalker said:
Damn I was hoping that a nice lady out here would give me some pointers on how to give a lady better oral pleasure..

Knightstalker,

Do to her what you might want done to you...if it feels good, do it! If you like your nipples bit, nibble harder on hers til she says stop...need I go on??

hmmm more, more, more, that's it........

well i always love it when my husband bends my legs up in the air and is orally pleasing me, he then starts to fuck me with his tongue, but the most enjoyable thing we have found was Mr. G's post on the G-spot, whew!!!!! wasn't able to stand up after it, and the next day, my sis was asking me what was wrong with me.......

I just smiled :D

And told her where to read about what I learned.

Thank you Mr. G, you are my hero.

Don't lose interest and just go through the motions. Don't play with yourself when it's my turn. Just stay at it until I com and then I will take you to that special place you love.

I agree with TantaLiza, What feels good to you probally would feel good to her. I know I've used that opinion with my man and it always works. Also, don't concentrate on the clit, its way to sensitive. Work around it, paying attention to just above the hood is great, especially in the beginning. Under neath the hood is extremely sensitive and most of the time for me, it doesnt feel good to be licked there unless i'm really turned on.

Aslo, pay attention to her body language. If she's pushing towards you, usually means she wants more, harder, slightly pulling away, too hard, work softer. Moves upwards, wants attention lower, pushes her hips downward, attention should move up a little. Get the idea??

And most importantly, ask her what really gets her off. If she's not one to talk, while performing oral sex stop when you're doing something and ask her is she likes it. If she says something like oh god yes, or dont stop, or sounds really enthusiastic about it keep doing it. If she quietly says yeah, or i guess, try somthing new. (if she's not that talkative or open about sex she probally won't say no afraid of hurting your feelings)

I just want to thank those who took time to help me out..Thank You..Now if anyone is reading this what about rim jobs as part of oral is this a plus or minus for women??:)

I love to give oral pleasure, too. In fact if you kept me supplied with water and an occasional chocolate bar, I could spend days between her thighs...

Once you go down into the sanctuary, try licking and kissing her thighs, teasing her that you are going to lick her pussy--but don't do it. Then the other side, coming up closer each time you move from side to side. What Mr. G says about spreading her arms and legs up and apart is true.

While you are doing this put your hand on her pubic mound above the top of her little love button and vagina. Let her feel the warmth of your hand there. There are a lot of blood vessels and nerve endings, so her clit and vagina will get warmed up a bit at a time.

Wait until she start squirming her ass. Then try running the tip of your tongue around her outer lips--running along the ridge. Make sure you go down low toward her ass, all the way down, then up the other side. Same thing for the inner lips. Ignore any desperate pleas for you to get on with the clit.

Then use your tongue to part the lips so you can get at the clit and its hood. Use the end of your tongue to tap the very tip of the clit. Vary this with lapping motions, using the flat of your tongue. Also the edge of her tongue. Take delight in her skin, her smell, her letting you please her. Tell her what a beautiful pussy she has and how much you like it. Roll your tongue into a tube and make it into a tiny vagina for the clit. Push in and out so she is fucking your very tongue

At some point, lay off the clit for a while, so it can take a shift break and get a glass of water and have a smoke. Back to those neglected thighs, the major and minor labia, even her hands and fingers. You can tell her you love her in her some where, but only if you do.

Teasing back up slowly to the clit, try providing variation on sensation by doing the shapes of the alphabet on the clit, first capitals, then lower case. Then the numbers. It works.

When she is ready for a good cum, and you think she is going for it, put a finger or two inside her. Depending on the woman and her and your moods, you can finger fuck her rapidly, while bringing her clit to orgasm. Or, you can put your finger on her Gspot as she ascends toward climax, rubbing and pressing against it as she starts up the launch pad. Don't stop till she tells you to. But when she tells you to, do stop. It's in your own best interest.

When she climaxes, hold her and love her.

It's also good to try sucking on an ice cube or an Altoid before you start worshiping the holy of holies.
Take care and report back,
R.V.

Unregistered said:
I love to give oral pleasure, too. In fact if you kept me supplied with water and an occasional chocolate bar, I could spend days between her thighs...

Once you go down into the sanctuary, try licking and kissing her thighs, teasing her that you are going to lick her pussy--but don't do it. Then the other side, coming up closer each time you move from side to side. What Mr. G says about spreading her arms and legs up and apart is true.

While you are doing this put your hand on her pubic mound above the top of her little love button and vagina. Let her feel the warmth of your hand there. There are a lot of blood vessels and nerve endings, so her clit and vagina will get warmed up a bit at a time.

Wait until she start squirming her ass. Then try running the tip of your tongue around her outer lips--running along the ridge. Make sure you go down low toward her ass, all the way down, then up the other side. Same thing for the inner lips. Ignore any desperate pleas for you to get on with the clit.

Then use your tongue to part the lips so you can get at the clit and its hood. Use the end of your tongue to tap the very tip of the clit. Vary this with lapping motions, using the flat of your tongue. Also the edge of her tongue. Take delight in her skin, her smell, her letting you please her. Tell her what a beautiful pussy she has and how much you like it. Roll your tongue into a tube and make it into a tiny vagina for the clit. Push in and out so she is fucking your very tongue

At some point, lay off the clit for a while, so it can take a shift break and get a glass of water and have a smoke. Back to those neglected thighs, the major and minor labia, even her hands and fingers. You can tell her you love her in her some where, but only if you do.

Teasing back up slowly to the clit, try providing variation on sensation by doing the shapes of the alphabet on the clit, first capitals, then lower case. Then the numbers. It works.

When she is ready for a good cum, and you think she is going for it, put a finger or two inside her. Depending on the woman and her and your moods, you can finger fuck her rapidly, while bringing her clit to orgasm. Or, you can put your finger on her Gspot as she ascends toward climax, rubbing and pressing against it as she starts up the launch pad. Don't stop till she tells you to. But when she tells you to, do stop. It's in your own best interest.

When she climaxes, hold her and love her.

It's also good to try sucking on an ice cube or an Altoid before you start worshiping the holy of holies.
Take care and report back,
R.V.
That was me again. Trouble staying registered--seems Lit servers log me out--any suggestions?

MR.GGG said:
Women should be savoured like a fine wine AND devoured like a greasy cheeseburger!!

Take your time. Start at the top and work down...all the way down...all the way. Then reverse course. Go slow. Roll her over. Repeat . Lift arms above her head. Nibble under arms & down the inside of her arms to her wrists. Repeat on the other side. Lift legs and do likewise. Do her back. The back of her scalp. The front. Her neck. Ear lobes. Her insoles. The back of her knees. The top of her bum...the bottom....the sides. Roll her over again. WALLOW in the texture and smell and taste of her skin. Stop and just neck for a while. Go back to nibbling, sucking, biting, licking. Help your tongue with fingers, hands, feet.

Any time about then expect her to grab you by the hair and try and force most of your head inside her....

Don't just hunker down and suck on her clit - booorrriinnggggg Zzzzzzzz.
Make her feel like she's that cheeseburger and you haven't eaten in days.
Make her KNOW that she is the most delicious thing you've ever gobbled.

i guess i like boring :)

Re: hmmm more, more, more, that's it........

Can you direct me to the Mr. G's posting on the G-Spot?

Thanks

BOB

holder_of_beauty said:
well i always love it when my husband bends my legs up in the air and is orally pleasing me, he then starts to fuck me with his tongue, but the most enjoyable thing we have found was Mr. G's post on the G-spot, whew!!!!! wasn't able to stand up after it, and the next day, my sis was asking me what was wrong with me.......

I just smiled :D

And told her where to read about what I learned.

Thank you Mr. G, you are my hero.

I put it under TRY THIS AND REPORT BACK from Mr.G
My computer crashed and when I came back the board didn't recognize
me so I REregistered under MR GGG

Somebody else posted another thread...someting like Does it really work or do you really like it. Re: the technique I posted.

I hope you find the technque a new and very satisfying addition to
your love life.

Well, tongue on clit, flicking furiously, fingers inside, other hand on my nipple... Tongue inside is nice too. Basically, don't be shy, just dive right in. In a 69 position, you could use your chin on her clit and your tongue inside her, just make sure you shaved :p Make her believe that you're really loving it, even if you aren't.

-Bel

Last edited:
I have recently gotten into intense anal play, and now I crave it when my lover is going down on me. I consider myself pretty hard to please, and variety is usually not the key to getting me to come. I like light but steady rubbing with his lips, just enough to tease. After he's done that enough to get me soaked, he takes his index finger, dips it into my pussy to get it slippery, and then "threatens" my ass with it. It gives me an incredible thrill; the not-quite-sure-if-he'll-do-it-or-not feeling is so arousing. If he finally does push the finger inside, it's equally delicious, but best saved until he's feeling me shaking already. Rimming is good but make sure she feels "clean" first. I get very self-conscious, and that's not very conducive to a nice orgasm.

Seems like teasing

Seems like teasing is important--wonder why?
One finger anally with one finger in the pussy (Gspot or not) might be nice.
R.V.

This has been implied in a lot of posts, but I guess I'll just make it explicit, as my one piece of personal advice.

All women are different. Sometimes subtly, somtimes very. When you hear everyone saying that you should do what your lover likes the most, that's one way of saying that you need to do what *your lover* likes the most. Find out how *her* body works and where the switches are that you need to push, and in what order. Some things are pretty universal, but I've been with women that went crazy when I found their g-spot and women for which it did almost nothing. The more times you are with a woman, the better you will be at learning what they like and what you can do. Once you've figured out the basics, that's when you can extrapolate and figure out things that she likes that she hadn't even immagined. Practice makes perfect.

And a note on what RV posted, I think teasing is important because for many women, their pleasure is connected far more to their emotions than to their nerves. Set up some ambience, get their emotions in the right place with, for example, teasing, and they are much more likely to enjoy themselves. Well, that's my theory at least.

-I

On the verge

Emerald_eyed said:

Teasing is very important. Bring my to the verge a few times before letting me go. It makes it stronger. Im not multi orgasmic <unfortunantly> but when I do cum, its a whopper!!!!

I love that word, "verge." For me as a man, it is very wonderful when receiving oral sex to be brought repeatedly to the verge and then backed away. Part of it is the whole idea that this beautiful woman is paying so much attention to what is going on with me and using all her artistry for my pleasure. It really adds an emotional afterburner to my orgasm when it does come.
R.V.

Re: Re: On the verge

Emerald_eyed said:

I love to tease.......When you finally do let the guy get off, its so strong he about passes out.

How do you like to tease your guy?
R.V.

Back