Married or Attached But Looking Thread

33 yr old female in northern IN who is shy but stubborn, looking for conversation via email/txt with someone who isn't known for disappearing acts.

Married - Yes
Wife knows I'm looking - Yes

I live in the GTA (416/905) looking for a woman to share some good times with :)

Married male, 41 from south east England. Looking for online playmates from anywhere in the world, but if a female was local and NSA friendly... Would find it hard to turn down :)

34/f looking for more than hot chat/email, friendship. Hoping for sexy friends to meet up with.
Not overly into roll play unless it's gonna happen for real-

Must be fit, attractive, mature, honest and respectful. And travel to my area.

Let me see ;) looking for sexy friend - yes -
Fit - yes for may age -
attractive - yes -
honest - yes - every thing in my profile is
except for 2 things.
Travel to where?
Thats 4 yes's and one may be, now its up to you to contact me to hearwhat the 2 things are ;)

21 year old male looking for a online women to have some discreet fun with on skype and other forms of chat and literotica open to any thing and every thing

33 yr old female in northern IN who is shy but stubborn, looking for conversation via email/txt with someone who isn't known for disappearing acts.

Thats interesting Sammie, you have made 3 posts, the first was in 2008, this is the 3rd one ;)

married male, 54 in Connecticut. Looking for online playmates from anywhere but if a female was local and NSA friendly I wouldn't turn them down

email or chat

37m in TX looking for email or chat flirtation with a nice woman with a sense of humor.

Male, 50, in Chicago, looking to email/chat with a woman near enough that meeting is a possibility.

Hey. I'm Ed from the US. I enjoy dirty chat and text and have no problem sharing pictures. My IM is reded65 And I am at yahoo

33 yr old male in Charlotte NC

Attached but not satisfied in my current sexual situation. Looking for NSA with a normal female who enjoys sex as I cannot get enough.

64 is not 35

For the more math challenged men....35 acttually is NOT 40 and over. Neither is 29. (Walks away shaking head...)

I am a married white guy born in 1948 5 11 185 8 inches cut and want to talk to you now, brat. I will straighten you out fast.

Ill join :eek:)

Perhaps we can start a little group where us attached ppl can post where we are from and what we are seeking.. No judging here but why give ashley madsion all your money.

I have post on here looking for female playmate in the Vancouver Canada area...interested mainly in role play by phone and/or on Skype if out of my local phone area...open to anything...able to meet personally on your terms if we click...let's chat and find out :eek:)

Back