New Member Introductions

Welcome vaj

vajrasattva said:
hi, i'm new here...the first shocker of many to come...
I'm 23, a gal, a recent college grad, with a B/A in religious studies
I'll be attending gradschool in the fall
am somewhat of a world traveler, feel free to tell me about your travels too!
I dress tom boy to work, goth to stripclubs and dancing, punk to live bands, and emo inbetween, music is my heart.
nature is my soul
and i'd be misleading if I said my mind was anywhere but in space...somewhere...
on that note:
if you have the burning desire, feel free to chat with me...
::vajrasattva
Just stoped to say hi to the new gal. What brings you here? :D
 
Hi, I am a newby

Being an older man, many young women are only interested in, as one young woman put it, "of my own decade". But I will not pretend I am much younger than I actually am.

I enjoy writing, and I am not shy about writing about my sex life. I found the pleasure of self gratification, at the age of ten. That is when I began waking up with a woody. At age 18, I lost my virginity, but it took me 4 months and thousands of miles to do so.

I am a fairly good photographer and have lots of women, earning beads on Bourbon Street at Mardi Gras. I live near New Orleans.

Ken
 
Hello everyone. I have been reading Literotica for a couple years now and just starting to get into the interaction part.

I am a PhD student in my mid-20s. I am working towards a PhD in chemistry so the sciences has not allowed for much opportunity to meet women.

I have read many of your comments and find you all very interesting and humorous and I look forward to giving my input.
 
Hello everyone!

I have been lurking around reading the stories on Literotica for a few years now. This is the first I've come to the board though. Looks like a very interesting place.

I am a 35 year old female. I am not extremely experienced sexually, but I like to keep an open mind to possibilities. I am a "gamer" at heart, however I need to break away from that from time to time & go out into the big blue world & remember there are other things around. I am a bit of a homebody, but I like going out from time to time. I enjoy good restaurants, good movies & cultural things like plays & sometimes the symphony although I don't get the opportunity for the "cultural" things as often as I'd like. The "bar scene" for the most part just gives me the willies.

I like to lurk for a while & get the "lay of the land" before I really jump in and participate. I look forward to reading more from all of you.
 
Hey all :)

I introduced me on the general board, but didn't know this thread existed.

I've been reading the Lit stories for a while, but only started last week to "chat" on the forums. Loving it so far :D

I'm a 32 years old BBW and from Scandinavia... I'm very open-minded concerning sex and have tried most things (between 2 people, at least). Got divorced 1½ years ago, and am currently on my first relationship following the divorce. Been with my bf for almost 2 months now, but still taking one day at a time and haven't decided if he's "the one".

I love exploring new things sexually :kiss: My preferred thing is to be dominated. Bondage and light pain.. Mmmmmm =)

I am also a single mom and have a full time job, that I enjoy. Finances suck, but life is good :) :)
 
Wuwu!
I know Meilien in real life. Shes one of my best friends that I've ever made over the internet. Heart of gold but with teeth and claws. :)

<3 you dear!
 
I suppose it's introduction time....

I suppose it's time I actually introduce myself, since I've been lurking around (and occassionally posting) for a week or so. I'm trying not to be shy :)

Hi, I'm leanoir. I'm a twenty year old college student who's mostly heterosexual, but I'll admit to bi-curious tendencies. I have a boyfriend, but he's currently far, far way for the summer, working fifteen hour days. We try to make time for phone calls, but they're usually the "I miss you, I can't wait to see you, crap I have to go back to work" kind. I've been an avid reader of Lit since I discovered it at eighteen, but it never occurred to me to participate until my SO left and left me sitting here with an amazing case of sexual frustration! So here I am, finally speaking my mind. Hope I don't say anything too silly :rolleyes:

I love this site because everyone is so open. I've always had questions/fantasies that I wasn't comfortable discussing even with my closest girlfriends. I guess I need the anonymity of the internet until I become a little more comfortable with my sexuality. Hopefully, I'll be able to learn enough to completely knock my boyfriend's socks (and all his other clothes) off when I see him again in August. I can't wait!
 
Meilien said:
Hello everyone!

I have been lurking around reading the stories on Literotica for a few years now. This is the first I've come to the board though. Looks like a very interesting place.

I am a 35 year old female. I am not extremely experienced sexually, but I like to keep an open mind to possibilities. I am a "gamer" at heart, however I need to break away from that from time to time & go out into the big blue world & remember there are other things around. I am a bit of a homebody, but I like going out from time to time. I enjoy good restaurants, good movies & cultural things like plays & sometimes the symphony although I don't get the opportunity for the "cultural" things as often as I'd like. The "bar scene" for the most part just gives me the willies.

I like to lurk for a while & get the "lay of the land" before I really jump in and participate. I look forward to reading more from all of you.

welcome to lit. if i were you, i'd caution rhev to not brag about knowing you... you might find yourself fighting an uphill battle around here... he's got a reputation. lol. ;)
 
leanoir said:
I suppose it's time I actually introduce myself, since I've been lurking around (and occassionally posting) for a week or so. I'm trying not to be shy :)

glad you're with us, leanoir. enjoy yourself and welcome to lit.
 
EJFan said:
welcome to lit. if i were you, i'd caution rhev to not brag about knowing you... you might find yourself fighting an uphill battle around here... he's got a reputation. lol. ;)


Pfft, she knows me, you don't think we have had some battles between us already? Ive got photos somewhere on the web of us having a very loud, VERY animated argument... I think the second time we ever met.

:)
 

Attachments

  • ghestawig.jpg
    ghestawig.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
I see Rhev's been busy. He does like to make himself known. *cough*

*Edit* psst, you shouldn't have evac'd.
 
Last edited:
Hi, after I already posted to a few threads I suppose I should get around to introducing myself.

I've been reading literotica for a little over a year now and just started to post to the boards mostly due to the influence of rhev. It's been a long time since I've been involved on any forums, a few years at least, and then I was on the laundromatic.net boards and got sick of all the teen whining. I've been enjoying this forum so far and see myself (hopefully) posting often. :)

See my bio for further details and anyone with questions go ahead and ask.
 
Hey baby.

WUWU, Meilien and now you. Could life get better? I SUBMIT THAT IT CAN NOT!*

Smooches and spanks
:kiss:



*thank you Brian Regan for being one of the funniest men alive
 
brighteyed said:
... just started to post to the boards mostly due to the influence of rhev.

welcome brighteyed!

boy... rhev is starting to sound more and more like the leader of some kinda cult. :D

keep recruiting at this pace rhev and you'll get the big bonus at the end of the year.
 
welcome brighteyed!

boy... rhev is starting to sound more and more like the leader of some kinda cult.

keep recruiting at this pace rhev and you'll get the big bonus at the end of the year.

I see myself as less of a cult member and more as a minion of doom. :devil:
 
Actually, its kinda interesting, Myself, and the two women, Meilien and Brighteyed all knew of this site seperatly for years. Its only that just recently that I started posting, and they decided too as well. Heck, I didn't even know that Meilien read literotica and we have been freinds for years !

Imagine that.

(PS drink the coolaid, do it or you can't be in my cult)
 
im a newbie

Hi im new. Im guy, 24 and out of college.
Im a musician and i write a little and this is the frist site of this type i have joined.
I guess you could say music is my life and it has rewarded me with couple of gfs. Im single now and love it.
 
I wonder how many of my friends read in literotica without that I know it... Well as long as my mom doesn't get turned on by my stories without knowing they are mine I am fine...
 
Booooooooom9481 said:
Hi im new. Im guy, 24 and out of college.
Im a musician and i write a little and this is the frist site of this type i have joined.
I guess you could say music is my life and it has rewarded me with couple of gfs. Im single now and love it.

welcome to lit, Boooooooooom (i'm not counting the o's... lol). you can put me down as being single and loving it too bro.
 
Hey folks, I have lurked for years, and finally decided to post and say hello. I am a woman in my mid thirties, and love the site.
 
Back
Top