Alpha Bound

Hearing her cry out he springs to his feet and grips the door. He trys it . It is licked and he shakes his head. " I'm coming Kiki" he said as he punched the door knob and let the knob fly out of its hole.

" Fucking ass" he growls as he pushes they door open and rushes in his hand bleeding as he slides in and smiles. He stops as he sees you his eyes tearing up as he stands there his tattoos cold and lacking as he than takes a step tentatively as he began to son" He came out didn't he... He did this" he says as he steps slowly towards you his hand dripping from the mass of cuts and bruises. At the edge of your bed he asks " Can..can I sit with you Kiki" he asks standing there like a good soldier waiting for her to answer, when she sees her wince, he slides in and lets his hand, his good hand grab yours tenderly.." I'm. I'm sorry....He is the reason for me tats'"
 
“ ‘sokay” Kiki told him hoarsely her voice hoarse from the tears and even more so now from the scream of pain. “Coulda been worse. He tried to prepare me just not enough.” She finshed on a sigh and squeezed his hand closing her eyes for a moment. She had none there was something different ….. special about him.

Opening her eyes she looked up at him and could see the torment in his eyes. She squeezed his hand again. “I didn’t say no and I didn’t try to fight at all.” She told him hoping he would understand she was telling him that his beast had not raped her. “I just don’t know what caused it. I don’t blame you or me it’s the doctor in me.” She explained not wanting him to feel bad just wanting comfort care.
 
he lay down in front of you slipping his arms about you. He strokes your hair with one hand and tour back with the other. He looked worried for you as he holds you.

" I am sorry you had to see him....he is the reason I have these markings... I'm the rarest of Lycans, I'm a feral one, I was born in the hybrid form and its were I am supposed to stay. I also have the mind of more an animal than man... My parents got a druid to give me special herbs to keep me normal, I...I... Though grew immune and by age 12 the hormones took over... I slew by pack on an orgy of blood and breeding, the same druid came when my stamina failed and turned me human. She took me in and gave me these ritual tattoos. And don't. Let her kindness fool you these are more than runes to control myself, she could control me, I can give you them so this doesn't happen again but know it vlcontrols more of me than just my change.... She did things...evil things to me...made me do things....I managed to free my self through one of my toys, I let her free to feast on the witch and I am now here.... I have only done what happened last might twice acince then, both times the people I was with died, it where slain after as I had defiled the blood... I am sorry Kiki, I know this is alot nut I must tell you be fore I go.." he says as he leans in and kisses your soft kips his face deentched in tears.
 
Kiki moved a hand to touch his face covered in tears over what he had done though he didn't really know what it was he had done and the knowledge that she would be have to be the one tell him. She swallowed and returned his kiss.

"Liam I don't know where to start." She reached for the water beside the bed to ease her sore throat so she could talk a little less raspy. "I guess for starts is to tell you I know more about weres than most people and being human I have better learned how to deal with aggressive weres than most. Your feral form didn't want to hurt me I knew that. He tried to please me Liam and too be honest until the actual act he did a very good job of it."

She paused again swallowing after giving a little laugh. "There are two reasons I will not allow you to leave the house let alone the pack." She paused again actually scared to tell him the reasons. She kept her hand on his face and knew he could most likely smell her nerves. "One, no matter what form a were is in one thing remains true. If a male were spills his seed in a human and bites them during the sexual act they become mated." She turned her head away and moved her hair exposing her neck and the bite mark to him.

"Secondly, you did spill your seed in me and if you leave and it turns out I am pregnant I will hunt you down and kill you myself for abandoning me and child." She told him with all seriousness waiting for his reaction to the news that he was mated and may well be a father to be as well.
 
" you mean you wanted... Well not this but some thong similar" he said as he chuckles " Why do ya have to make me wanna make this right and make love to ya now!" he said as he kissed you deeply in your soft tender lips, before he pulled away he let let his tongue slip in to touch tours and he sighed.

" But I beat her to sore for me, the best form of me," he says as he pulls away and sits up " I'm gonna go get you some coffee and draw ya a bath. I know you already cleaned but I know a little about herbs and witchery to help ye Kiki"

he stands and walks over to wrap a sheet about his waist and sighs," Plus I need to get some proper clothes on, and than I cook Te some venison omelets and we can talk, now that I'm your mate, luv we need to discuss a little more about some things...." he pauses as he looks to you, his covering tenting as he gazes his face flushes, and his tattoos grow a deep red" Kiki I need to get you better so I can live ya proper"

He stands and waits for you to say some thing his face a mix of lust shame and love.
 
Kiki stared at the man, were, whatever in complete shock she had just told him they were married in the way of his people and might be pregnant and he wants to draw her a bath? She knew he was waiting on a response from her but she wasn't at all sure she had one to give. HOw could he be so casual about it the mate thing if nothing else personally she was about to have a panic attack being mated to man she knew next to nothing about. Yes she was attracted to him, yes she had lusted after his body. But other than that she had known nothing really of him besides what she sinced. She had no idea truly what type of man he was.

"Liam...." She paused and just shook her head giving up on trying to sort things out. At the moment she was more sore than she had ever been and her thoughts revolved around one thing. "Please can't you just hold me for awhile?"
 
he turned about and walked back to the bed he let the sheet drop revealing his hard 7 inch cock as she sighs. " I'm afraid" he says softly as he looks away.

"I don't want to hurt you... I don't want to hurt the pack... I'll accept the punishment of the hunt.. you can call it a rape, and I'll run, and never return" he says as he stands trembling, his tats glowing a faint orange as he looks up his face pained now.

" I want , I wanted to cook you breakfast this morning in appreciation, i wanted to laugh and talk over venison Omelets, laughing as you than taste my famous spiced potatoes.. than later after your tests we'd go for a stroll in the wood, and talk... But now..Now I defiled you, I Raped.. Yes Raped you" he says as he spins his tats flashing a bright red orange as he gave off a slight growl

" Fuck the bitch who spared me and made me her toy, fuck my parents for not having the balls to do what all weres should and kill me" he said as he than slumped and fell back on the bed his head on your legs now as he sobbed.

he cried for a good twenty minutes before he stopped and slid up to face you and look into your eyes and smiled" and Fuck me for bloody wnating to make this work" he said as he slides his arms back around you and hold you as he pulled the covers away from you so he could let his skin touch yours his skin was warm and welcoming as he wrapped his arms gently around you his left hand slipping under you and strokes your back, as his right hand pushes your hair from your face and than leans in and kisses your lips and holds there letting his soft lips touch yours.
 
Kiki watched as he raved and ranted without saying a word she knew it was the same as her crying silently for hours. He was going through the emotions and letting them out. When he laid his head in her lap and began to sob she winced at first but ignored the pain as she ran her fingers sooothingly through his hair humming softly a song she had never before heard.

She laughed as he finally lifted his and stopped crying. “You know you seem to want to fuck a lot of people encluding yourself how about you try to limit yourself to just you mate …………. Though let’s wait a few days for that too.” She said and there was still a small laugh in her voice.

As he wrapped her in his arms she slid her arms around him being careful to move but she knew she needed to move a bit or she would grow stiff again. With one hand she lightly traced over the outline of his tattoos until his lips met hers in a gentle kiss that she returned just as sweetly. The feel of his arms around her made her feel safe and secure now and it was just what she needed. Breaking the kiss she snuggled carefully closer to his body heat closeing her eyes as she laid her head upon his chest.
 
he held her gently there for a while as he softly let his voice carry, no words just notes. He id this for an hour be fore he kissed Kiki on the forehead and smiled.

" Kiki its about noon. wanna come down with me and have a bite to eat" He says as she pulls his arms away and stretches. "Or I can go down an get us something, cause I gotta piss" he says as he laughs

"Sorry....but o you need to use the head, i can help you there" He says his mood a little better as he sits in the bed his hand gently running his miccle and pointer finger softly and gingerly own your side.

he was calmer now and the boyish charm had returned to him as he smiled. He was still touching her wanting to hold her more but his bladder ached and his stomach grumbled. This woman...A woman he barely new was his mate, an she was a gorgeous girl was his. he was gonna make this right.. though he was still afraid of what might happen the rest of his screamed out in love and affection, in the truth that this woman would protect him and there pups as much as he would.
 
Kiki gave a little wince as she streched still sore and tender but because she had moved a bit as they laid there she wasn’t as stiff. When he mentioned the restroom she realised she needed to go too and knew it was going to be uncomfortable.

“I am claiming the one up here you can use the one down stairs.” She said desisvely as she slowly sat up.

She leaned over and claimed his lips with a soft kiss before slowly limping toward the bathroom. She would have stayed in bed but she knew she needed to move around a bit and she needed to check on her wounds and maybe clean them again. “When your done doing your business come help me down those blasted stairs.” She called back to him.
 
"yes dear" he said with a childish smile and darted off out of the room and down the stairs. he was eager to get back to her and quicklly made his way down the stairs past the kitchen and into the geust bath room. He took a good long piss and than felt it not get soft,Damn his imagination and Kikis beauty, Why did she have to be so damned gorgeous!

he sighed and headed back up stairs to see if she needed him to help her in the bathroom. he headed back up there and opened the bathroom door. he was still naked and his 7 inch cock stood at attention before her.

"Need any help Luv, cause I'm here to please" he said a smile on his face as he thought of pointing to his junk but ecided not to scince he had torn her a new one!
 
When Liam came back up and entered the bathroom she had already peed and was standing at the sink looking at her torn neck. She looked back at him smiling weakly for his benefit. “Yeah I’ll need help down the stairs just give me a few moments to finish doctoring myself and banfage this up incase someone from the pack comes by and sees it then decides to play guard dog.”

She turned from him and watched the mirror carfully appling an antibiotic ointment wincing and hissing out a breath at the pain from touching the wound. She had already laid out the gauze and medical tape on the counter beside the sink. Appling the medicane didn’t take long but she bowed her head to catch her breath before moving to apply the bandage.
 
he stepped in and slid e behind her letting his hands touch hers he put the tape on the bandage and than slid his hands down your back and than around for him to rest his hands there as he leans down and kisses your shoulder while he steps into you his cock pressing into your ass as he held you silently.

He looked at you in the mirror and smiled " Kiki I'm sorry how this happened but I have to confess, I don't think I'll ever tire of waking up next to this sexy body, and your beautiful face" he says as he than pulls away and grips your legs behind the knees and than the other arm behind your back and scoops you up.

"Hold on to my neck luv, Don't want you to be jostled out of me arms do we" she says with a slight smirk as he than leans in to give your lips a soft sensual kiss, assuring you once again he was there and was real
 
Kiki didn’t know what to say as Liam bandaged her neck for her. When he simply held her for a few moment she leaned back against him ignoring the erection she could feel at her back. “I’m not sorry either Liam but we have to get to know each other and there is so much to think about and so damn much going on.” She said hoarsely trying to stop the tears at her own frustration.

“I don’t want you to get up set Liam but I want to try to keep this a secret until we get this business handeled I still thing your being here will be to our advantage especially if as few people know about you as possible. Hashel isn’t the only moe we have he is just the most obvious one.” She nuzzled her face into his neck hoping he would understand her strategy.

Even though his feral form was the reason for the shape she was in she felt safe and protected and feminine in his arms as he carried her carefully down the hall and to the stairs.
 
" I know where your coming from luv, but, they are gonna know" he says as he gets you down the stairs and sees the deer still there. He walked over and eased you down on the couch making sure you laid down there.

" they're gonna smell me on you, heck I can smell me on you, Plus you will probably turn here in afew days" he walks yo the kitchen and grabs a beer and than begins to start some coffee. He stood letting the sound of him in the kitchen linger as he opened the beer and picked up his mess and moved out back.

He came back in and smiled as he walked over and sat in front of the couch he had grabbed a kitchen towel, the witchhazel, and what looked like mint and he put the mint on the towel and than dosed witch hazel over it, He began to sing letting his tattoos glow a simple white as it went from him to his towel and the admixture, he than let it touch your belly and the feeling it gave off was love and warmth, he held it there for a few minutes before he slid it down to your abused pussy, and the towel flared white, it hit you like a brick a mix of pain, pleasure, love, and healing. He held it there softly and gently until the light went out and your pussy felt a little sore but not as painful as before, he was pale now, he took a swig of his beer and than ate some raw meat, from last night letting the black blood flow over his chin as he looked at her.

" Hopefully Kiki that'll heal most of the damage, I now a little magic and mw tats help a bit in summoning the needed energy but...I was a poor student, and its tiring" he said as his hand pukks from your pussy dropping the towel. He lets it slid up to your hand and he grips it.

" Now Kiki my luv, what do yr want to know of me, No pack talk today just us got it" he says with a weak smile.
 
"I do not doubt they will. Even though my wolves are not alpha or beta material they are smart, they had to be to live." She told Liam solomnly. She knew she coulde not keep things hidden especially not for long but she hoped she could keep the whole truth of the matter hidden until she had fully formed her plan so that her pack and the people of her town would be safe.

She laid on the couch and watched Liam as he attempted to speed her healing along. She saw how it weakened him and how pale he became. When he bite into the raw venison and had blood running down his chin she winced a bit but picked up the rag he had dropped and tenderly wiped his mouth clean.

"Okay Liam." She said softly "Tell me about the colors and what they mean."
 
he ate more of the meat as he looked at you and smiled, his Tattoos began to pluse a faint jade green as he shook his head.

"Not quite sure what all of them mean, but blues are often clam, sad, depressed. While reds are Anger hatred, passion, arousal. Greens are jealously embrassement, nervousness. White is for healing and peace. Black signals ...Signals The Wolf.. and not like the others I mean full on Wolf, man and beast with the same drives but none of the things that temper them, The monster!"
he says as he drinks some more of his beer and he changes slowly from green to blue. and looks down as he slides up and pulls the arm down to than clutch your hand his body trembling as he sat there silent and unmoving.

he just sat unmoving for a bit as his tattoos go from blue to a purple. he turns and kisses your hand. he than kisses up your arm and slowly rises to a crouch and kisses your upper arm and than your shoulder. his lips lush and full as the touch your skin softly and delicately as if you were made of porcelain. he gets to your cheek and kisses it as he slips on the couch infront of you facing you his eyes staring at yours and he holds you, his body wamr and inviting as he than kisses your lips and than pulls away and asks.

"How did an Intellegent, and beautiful girl like you get involved with us Weres' I mean why fall in with the twisted beasts like us?" he says as he looks into your eyes wanting to see your eyes and face, as his arms hold you close in a warm and loving embrace.
 
Kiki stares back at Liam her eyes steady on his as he watched her. She licked her lips from habit and sighed in pleasure being able to still taste him there. "It's not a very interesting story really. You see i grew up here and I was out in the woods sneaking over to my friends house because she had missed school and I was worried about her. Well imagine my suprise when I come uponher and her family in the woods. They tried to shoo me away but I was a very stubborn child. Before they could make me leave Diane went through her first shift. I won't lie I fainted on the spot. When I came too her parents explained it to me and it was just that simple to me.". She told him.

After telling her story she leaned in and kissed Liam's lips softly tenderly. "Will you tell me about your first mate? Did ya'll choose each other? Was it soul mated?". She asked him in a soft voice curious part of her wandered if he had accidently mated her as he had Kiki but she knew that wasnt so and part of her hurt knowing their mating was an accident that he hadn't choose her. That thought gave her pause has the beast mates her on purpose or has it really just been a side effect and how would she ever know.
 
" No you don't wanna hear that luv, I was taken as well, I was a woman's plaything, she'd. Make me turn into the beast and ravage here, as the bindings she gave me kept me form hurting her." he closued his eyes and turned his face away and tears shed down his face.

" the worst of it was she used to abuse me in all forms and would make me do to same with a few of her play toys... I would rape them, do to her puppet strings, but I was able to control myself long enough to free a play toy and watch her kill mu master." his voice was full of glee and malice as he told of this woman the gypsy sruid who had taken him as a mere boy.

" After that It took me until 18 to even attempt sex, it was with Molly, a fox were from France who taught me how to love and many of my skills in the arts and with books, oh god books." he said a warm smile on his face." And I would of stayed there if she hadn't fallen prey to the pack there, I showed them though, to mess with my love, you get dead. I left that pack decimated all its males slain, its females breed, The beast and I where one, with out magic...I regret the vengence in that instance not all the tribe deserved that... I bet if you ask the packs around here, they can tell you of the red wolf, and his villiany, well the red wolf is me"

He rates his face on Kikis shoulder his face wet with tears as he held you, his body shivering as he had confessed his deepest darkest memories to Kiku..to his mate, It was all odd him in a pack again. His beast binding him to this woman, in more ways than one. He loved this woman and held her, never wanting to leave.
 
Kiki hummed softly as he held her crying she wrapped her arms around him stroking his back to offer comfort. Yes he loved his mate very much she tried to keep back her own tears because they were not tears for him but tears for herself. He had loved his first mate and he had had no option in mating with her. She was tempted to tell him to leave to go but she knew if she was with his child that child would have a right to it's father and she would not to that to her child or to him. She would just have to find another way to be happy and connent.

She didn't say a word as she held him comforted him she simply held him rocking slightly as he greived. Even though her mind was a rollercoaster of emtion right now she still offered solice to a member of her pack. She would figure the rest out when she had time. She knew things would have to change, she also knew she would be turning in a few days when the full moon was upon them and she would be more of a real alpha to the pack. SO many changes so fast. She knew Liam didn't want her to think about the pack but she couldn't help it they were her responsiblity, her comfort.
 
"Don't cry Kiki, I have gotten over these, My heart was hard for along time. Than I came here and I saw you and smelled you, Oh God Kiki, you are like some goddess from my dreams come to greet me" he leans in and kisses your fore head as he chuckles " Though I thought you a bitch" he chuckled again.

He than paused and sighed as he reachs up and rests the crook of his finger on your chin and raises it up so he can look into your eyes and smiles. " though when i got to talk to you at dinner and saw you cook, my heart fluttered. I'd never felt that save for Molly. And I loved your house your cooking. I loved your passion for the Weres here even though you were normal. Do I reget what i did as the beast yes... but not because i didn't want to do it, I wanted to cook for you and than talk you for a walk and may be enjoy a movie and a beer, you know all normal like, But my feral were, he came out and decided if i was to try and make you my offical mate, he'd probably just get it over with as brutually as possible, i know cause hes' there now in the back of my head growling at me to take you again to make sure the seed sticks. I love yay Kiki, and I wanna give ye a ring... I know its early but I was hoping to take our relationship there eventually. I love you. I could care less what happens to me, but if some one were to take you from me, i'd let the monster out and let him work"

he slipped his hand back to rest on your head and holds you close and than chuckles " We should have you get married in a doe skinned dress, I know a place to get an amazing doe! But than we'd need a tailor"
 
Kiki stared at Liam in shock and bewilderment she was trying to adjust to being mated and the idea that on the full moon in a few days she would shift and he was talking weddings and doe skin dresses. She stayed silent just staring at him for a few moments before she finally spoke.

"Liam do you have a pause button?" She asked him seriously.

Her mind tried to wrap around everything and really she was just lost at the moment. "I am newly mated there is a chance I can turn next full moon and maybe pregnant. Don't you think a girl should have a chance to come to terms with all this, not including she barely knows the man, before wedding plans start being made?"
 
he began to chuckle as he looked at your face.

" Whats wrong luv can't take a little humor, I mean I'm honest with ya about the eventual ring, but Kiki you got all this stuff I thrust on ya, than you got this other pack wanting revenge or who knows what. But I'll tell you this if your pregnant, than I'll be damned to let them try anything. But until we know for sure we can still have each other" he leans in and kisses you softly on the lips as he smiles.

" How 'bout this. Me and you continue a little more normal dating stuff until you test your self for both the pup and the Lycanthropy. I will train our pack in some better techniques, while you see what this other pack wants. Hopefully we can find out who or what she is up too" he says as he smiles at her.

" I think we can strengthen this pack, and made be merge with our enemy and clean them up" he says as he brushes the hair from your face. He than kisses you again and smiles " So now that your down her how about a sandwich..or maybe some raw deer..trust me you've never had deer until you eat it raw" he said with a wicked smile and than follows it with a chuckle " Sorry Luv i'm trying to lighten the mood"
 
Back
Top