what kind of sexual activities can you do in softcore erotica

leroy1991

Virgin
Joined
Oct 13, 2013
Posts
20
right now i am writing a dark urban fantasy paranormal erotic romance mystery thriller. the erotic tone is softcore but i need to know what sexual activities i could put on the story
 
... i need to know what sexual activities i could put on the story

You can put anything you want in your story. It's your story. I suppose the part I am unclear of is "why" you need action to be "softcore". (On another note, think of SOFTCORE "cable porn" movies and how they only show T n A... Perhaps use "breasts" instead of "tits", "penis" or maybe "dick" instead of "cock", if you want the tone to sound more mild.
 
I trust you've heard the advice 'show, don't tell' for writing? Try 'imply' instead. Use 'ministrations' instead of describing graphically the exact actions of what one partner is doing to the other partner's genitalia.
 
my novel series will have incest, GLB. but i am blending some genres like action/adventure, science fiction, biopunk,nanopunk,dystopian, mystery/crime,medical,fantasy, horror, gothic fiction,black comedy,erotic romance(softcore) and neo-noir
 
If I'm trying to be genteel with my sex scenes (which is rare), I use phrases like: "she felt his manhood through the fabric of his trousers," or "he gently caressed her sex," or "they lay together all night long in passionate embrace." Crap like that.

If you are trying to conform to somebody's publishing guidelines, they should be happy to share them with you, or to provide good (and bad) examples.
 
right now i am writing a dark urban fantasy paranormal erotic romance mystery thriller. the erotic tone is softcore but i need to know what sexual activities i could put on the story

Be sure to include phrases like "he plowed the treasures of her garden with his turgid manly manhood".

lol...
 
If for whatever reason I'm trying to be subtle (which happens a fair amount since I kinda do edits on a lot of my stories) I just cut off early, late enough that you know these two definitely fell into bed and something got up but you have to fill in the gaps on yourself.
 
right now i am writing a dark urban fantasy paranormal erotic romance mystery thriller. the erotic tone is softcore but i need to know what sexual activities i could put on the story
The giant hairy goat man pinned her to the carpet with is horns. She felt something hard protruding from between his legs and searching for her port of entry. It was about the size of a Civil War cannon. What could it be?

As the creature ripped the evening dress off with one muddy cloven hoof, he whispered to the maiden...

"They only let me loose on this planet for a couple hours every full moon. Is Sex and the City on? I'll pretend to ravish you nicely if you promise to turn it on. It's my favorite!"
 
Back
Top