OhioMom3

BrokenSamOhio

Experienced
]Hey everyone..hope I'm not completely forgotten. I had the previous thread removed after the man I love ripped my heart out when he left. So this is me trying to pick up the pieces... View attachment 1419395

Last edited:
wow, love the hair and your curves. This guy if a fan of this Ohio gal from what I've seen thus far. I don't know about other but I have big shoulders if you need some to lean on.

Ohio

]Hey everyone..hope I'm not completely forgotten. I had the previous thread removed after the man I love ripped my heart out when he left. So this is me trying to pick up the pieces... View attachment 1419395View attachment 1419399View attachment 1419403View attachment 1419407

I hate to hear about your situation, it sounds like he really sucks. Please hold your head up high and give him the double rods. That's right flip him the bird with both fingers.

Time heals all.

Sorry to hear of your recent break up. It is difficult too think that things will ever get back to some sort of normal but time does heal all things. Hang in there. :)

Sorry to hear about your situation, but seriously, you are absolutely gorgeous... And that figure... To worship... Damn

Ohio

Your ex is a giant DUMBASS! Love the pictures!

I was hoping to win the Mega Millions so I could buy my private jet so I could fly around the world and meet my Lit. friends. You would be at the top of the list.

BTW I did not win, not even one correct number. What luck!

Your ex is a giant DUMBASS! Love the pictures!

I was hoping to win the Mega Millions so I could buy my private jet so I could fly around the world and meet my Lit. friends. You would be at the top of the list.

BTW I did not win, not even one correct number. What luck!

Well it's nice to be at the top of someone's list ;)

Maybe you will win next time...SOMEONE has to win..

problems

]Hey everyone..hope I'm not completely forgotten. I had the previous thread removed after the man I love ripped my heart out when he left. So this is me trying to pick up the pieces... View attachment 1419395View attachment 1419399View attachment 1419403View attachment 1419407

Welcome back - the first three attachments did not work - you may have to resubmit the photos.

Have strength in the knowledge that not all of us are idiots who would leave someone like you as your ex has done. Be strong. Life will get better. DAve :kiss::kiss:

well my dear it is defiantly his loss and time will heal your wounds and trust me a beautiful sexy woman like you will have guys falling all over themselves just to talk to you :)

Back