What's your fetish?

Macrophilia
Erotic Hypnosis
Some transformations... And by some I mean quite a few
Doing what my lady tells me


I agree; too short for one
erotic hypnosis--sometimes called sub-space. I don't know what the fuck macrophilia is.
 
erotic hypnosis--sometimes called sub-space. I don't know what the fuck macrophilia is.

I should probably explain; researching it will lead you to odd places.

I like tall women... and things akin to my avatar picture Miss.

And I've briefly heard of subspace, my experiences have been less than conventional.
 
I see. Well thats cool then. Whatever gets you off buddy. I think most peoples's experience with sub-space varies.
 
From the people I've talked to it is a highly varied fetish, but aren't they all?
 
I'd say that mine is being dominated. I'm talking about being bitten, spanked, grabbed, controlled, pulled by my hair etc.
 
Anything involving me being hancuffed!!! Behind me is my preference, but to the headboard is nice too. Hogtied is hot!! Still waiting to get the nerve for an all nighter in cuffs locked behind me.
 
Last edited:
cuffs are nice and especially bieng cuffed to a metal headboard so I agree with you there bux fan.
 
cuffs are nice and especially bieng cuffed to a metal headboard so I agree with you there bux fan.

Not to mention my super sexy wife takes full advantage of the situation, it always ends with me screaming...
 
i absolutely love big breasts. It turns me on so much and i just love when i.get to titty fuck a girl and when she enjoys it too. Its just simply a big turn on for me!
 
fetish? not really

Big boobed, foreign, middle-aged, screaming and writhing in pain, publicly humiliated, SMART, women.
 
There are so many things that I'd consider fetishes (things that really, really turn me on, not things I have to have to enjoy sex). Tease and denial, spankings, pain play, waterspots, to name a few.

At the end, though, I think it comes down to humiliation. I want to beg to be allowed to cum when being denied, or beg for a beating to stop. I want to be put into a postition to do something I find utterly humiliation (say being a complete bdsm submissive in front of people other than my domme - even better if they are vanilla) throught the threat of punishment or the promise of reward.

When I really think about it, most everything that really gets me going has some form of humiliation.
 
Sweat as much you can

For me is the most sexy boy or girl doing some sport, esp. hard exercise in heated room. I want to see rivers of sweat and a lot of shirts on their bodies sweated through and dripping.
 
Back
Top