Pleasing Daddy Early in the Morning

xxerikamariexx

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 22, 2008
Posts
6,533
It was an early Sunday morning when Erika rolled out of bed. She knew Mom was probably cleaning the living room and making breakfast. On Saturdays, Daddy always slept in. His job at his law firm gave him stress. Erika peaked in, seeing her father under the sheets. She knew he was naked under there. She could see the outline of his cock through the sheet. She licked her lips. She walked in, leaving the door opened ajar. She came in, pulled down the covers slightly. She began to stroke it very softly, and very lovingly.
 
James always slept in on Saturday; it was his respite from the pressures of work and life. It was an indulgence his wife accepted, his little release from her needs and demands.

He usually stirred at his regular 6 am wake-up time and would then drift off again in a pleasantly sensual reverie. This morning was like the others except in one way; this morning his little sexual dream seemed intensely real. He dreamt that his cock was being stroked slowly and gently by the delicate hand of a young and beautiful woman, and he could feel himself getting stiffer with each stroke.

He stirred a bit with the arousal, and the hand seemed to pause. He drifted off again, and enjoyed the warmth as the strokes resumed.

"Resumed?" he thought to himself somewhat groggily; "this is a dream, and dreams don't work like that." It dawned on him that the hand on his erect cock was real, but whose, he wondered. Not his wife's; she always got up early to do housework. He half opened an eye, and saw his daughter standing over him, her arm moving rythmically up and down. She was stroking him!

It felt good to have a beautiful young woman fondle him, even if it was his little girl, so he pretended to sleep so she would continue. A few more strokes, though, and he knew he couldn't contain himself much longer.

He grabbed her wrist, keeping her hand around his swollen organ, and smiled at her as he asked quietly, "What would your mother say if she saw you now?"
 
She smiled when she was finally caught by her Daddy. She had always been a Daddy's girl so she knew there was no real way her Daddy could be angry with her. Even though he had griped her wrist, she was able to move her fingers just a bit.

"She wouldn't say anything because she wouldn't know." She smirked a bit
 
"As naughty as ever, my little Erika," James said laughingly to his daughter, "and I still love you for it. Always full of surprises for Daddy!"

He slid her hand up and down his stiff cock a couple of times and then let go of her wrist. He looked at her, realizing just what a beautiful and sexy woman his girl had become, her hair flowing around her beaming face with its wickedly inviting half-smile half-smirk on her luscious lips, her tight little waist and curved hips atop long, long legs, and full breasts barely contained in her thin cotton tank top. He drew his hand lightly up her bare arm, over her shoulder and neck, and buried it in the hair behind her head.

He gently pulled her face towards his, gazing at her tits as they swung below her chest, increasingly exposed by the drop of the tank top's neckline, until her lips met his.

"Mmmmmm," he sighed as he felt her lips quiver at the touch of his, and he pressed his mouth more firmly against hers. His tongue slipped between his lips and licked lightly over hers, as he tasted her and teased her at the same time. The lick lured her tongue out to meet his, and his other hand rose to let her breast rest in its palm. He massaged it through the cotton, keeping time to the twirling of their tongues and the pulse of their lips. Her nipple stiffened in his hand, and he took it between thumb and forefinger to roll and twist and stretch it. And all the while he moaned and sighed quietly as his daughter's hand rode so lovingly up and down his cock.
 
Last edited:
She smiled at her Daddy. She was half surprised that he had given in to his pleasure. She knew they both would be in deep trouble if Mom ever caught either of them. She had an idea that she wouldn't because Mom was too busy outside in the garden.

Erika continued to pump her Daddy's cock, slowly and softly. She wanted to built him up nice and slow so that when he came, she'd get a good load from her Daddy. "You're already so hard, Daddy."
 
"Well, Erika," James said, "I'll let you in on Daddy's little secret. I slep late on Saturdays so I can dream sex, sex with no strings, no pressure, just a sweet release from my work-a-day world. And you, right now, sweetie, are a dream come true. So don't be surprised that I haven't even objected one little bit. Daddy's girl or not, you are one incredible erotic dream."

He kissed her again, and let his hand slip down between her legs. God, but she was hot and wet and soft and tempting.

"I don't hear the vacuum cleaner," he said, "so Mom's not cleaning house. I expect she's in the garden, but I have no idea when she might come in." He gave her pussy an affectionate little tweak. "So I don't think you should take off your clothes. She'll be gone after lunch, though; she's away for the rest of the weekend visiting Aunt Jessica. But what would you like to do before she comes back in?"

He pressed his fingers into her slit and massaged her clit through her shorts as he put his ear to her mouth to hear her reply. Her breast was by his mouth, then, so he began to kiss it.
 
She moaned as she felt her Daddy touch her. She got wet very easily. "Let me suck your big Daddy cock." She smiled. She had always been a Daddy's girl and she would continue to be.
 
Just the thought of Erika's sweet lips parting for a little kiss on his cock, then opening wide to slowly engulf the huge bulb of his glans and close again to slide tightly down the eight more inches of his shaft made her father's cock leap in her hand.

He stopped caressing her swinging tit and said softly, "you know I've never been able to say 'no' to my beautiful baby girl."

His head fell back on the pillow as he looked down to watch her draw his cock into her mouth. As she bent over him, his fingers found their way up the leg of her shorts to search for her clit and play with it. He was surprised at how swollen and taut it was, "I guess she takes after her Dad in the arousal department," he thought to himself, and settled back for what promised to be the sweetest blow job he'd ever had. "I'm sure happy your'e Daddy's girl," he said to her as her lips touched the tip of his eager cock.
 
Last edited:
She loved sucking her Daddy's cock. He did have a big cock. She knew what she was going was wrong but she didn't care. She also knew Mom was a shrew and she didn't know how to please Daddy and his big cock. She took inch by inch of Daddy's cock in her mouth again. She moaned when she felt Daddy playing with her already swollen clit. Her pussy was already wet. She took Daddy';s cock out of her mouth and licked up the entire shaft. She then dragged the cock against her lips. She was a bad girl.
 
"God, you're bad," her father moaned as he watched and felt his cock drag slowly across her hot and quivering lips, "and you're so good when you're bad. Just like when your were a little girl; I loved seeing you get into trouble over and over again." He gasped as his cock disappeared into her mouth again and then reappeared as her lips rode up his shaft.

"Ohhhh, Erika," he moaned with pleasure at the stroking of her tongue on his glans, "maybe your not quite my little girl anymore, maybe I should call you my little slut."

His fingers slipped down from her clit and found her hole. "My little girl isn't a virgin," he thought, "now, why aren't I surprised at that?" He slipped two fingers in and began to massage the sweet spot in the roof of her pussy. Erika gasped at the sudden pleasurable intrusion, and her Daddy grabbed her by the hair and brought her open mouth back down over his cock.

"Suck on me, suck hard," he told her, "let me feel your tongue stroke my shaft 'till I come. Make Daddy fill his little slut's mouth with his hot cum." Then James started to drive his daughter's head up and down his throbbing cock to give her the rhythm that would bring him to an eruption.
 
Erika could remember being a Daddy's girl since the time she was little. Daddy always took better care of her than he did her sister's. Erika knew what she was doing was wrong but loved every minute of it. She knew her mother could never please her father like this.

"Mm, I'm such a bad girl,Daddy." She moaned as she took her Daddy's cock in her mouth. The thrill of it was knowing that they could be caught any moment. She knew she was Daddy's girl and only her.

"Fuck my pretty face, Daddy. Fuck it good."
 
James listened a moment to make sure his wife wasn't on her way back in; this would be one hell of a bit of cheating to explain to anyone, let alone his wife, her mother. Satisified she was still in the garden, he quickly sat up at the edge of the bed, still holding her by the hair.

"As always, sweetie,"he cooed, "whatever my bad little girl wants..."

Then he drove her head down hard over his cock, pumping her up and down from his tip to his root.She gagged as he moaned, but he kept at it until she was gasping for breath. He pulled her from his cock and tossed her onto the bed.

"Yes, baby," he growled, "I'm gonna fuck that pretty face of yours real good and real hard."

He held her by the hair as he straddled her head and thrust his cock between her lips. Up and down he thrust, driving his dick into the back of her throat and on down. Her gasps aroused him and spurred him to even harder fucking. He knew he had to finish before his wife came in, so he took a long, hard, deep thrust as far into her throat as his cock could go and then erupted, filling her throat with cum. he spewed out stream after stream of hot semen into her, so much that it backed up, filling her mouth and running down her cheeks.

He pulled out, then, and let the last few spurts fall on her face. "Was that a good enough face fuck for you, my little slut? I know it was the best I ever had."
 
She had a big grin on her face after Daddy had cum all over her sweet, teenage face. She knew if her mother ever walked in, the two of them would be in hell. Her mother was a bit old fashioned. Erika licked the cum off of her face.

"Mm, Daddy. It was so hot." She smiled. "I'm such a bad girl, I'm sorry." She smiled sweetly again. She put his cock back in her mouth and began sucking it clean. "We can't have you having a dirty cock." She began deep throating her Daddy once more.

She was far from done pleasing Daddy but, she head Mom walking up the stairs.She didn't even care. She was having way too much fun with this.
 
James was standing there with his cock deep in Erika’s eager throat when he heard his wife coming up the stairs.

“Erika,” he whispered, “Mom’s coming. You’ve got to get out of here!”

But his lovely daughter only sucked him harder. “What the hell was she thinking?,” James thought to himself, “did she want them to get caught?”

Well, whatever her reasons, something had to be done, and quickly.

Now James didn’t get to be partner in a top law firm by being slow-witted; it was his quick thinking that brought him what he had. So he thought quickly.

He was a lawyer, for sure, and that was the kind of thinking he usually did, so his first idea was to let her confront them and then challenge her. She liked his money, his power, his social standing; if she went public, she’d get half of what he had now, but there’d be no future wealth. Maybe that bit of extortion would work, he thought, but he also knew his wife’s moral standard might make it fail.

As she reached the top of the stairs, James decided the best route was to take quick action, reprehensible from his wife’s point of view, but not as bad as what she would catch him doing. He popped his cock from his daughter’s mouth and told her to get out as soon as the coast was clear. Then he ran naked and erect into the hall to greet his wife.

“Linda!” he shouted at her as she stood aghast in her gardening clothes, “I want you! I’ve been dreaming about you!” He grabbed her roughly and passionately and forced her into the bathroom.

“Have you gone crazy, James?” she said, “Stop! Right now.”

“No, Linda, I want you,” he growled as he tore her shirt off, “I want to fuck you like you’ve never been fucked before!”

“No!” she shouted back at him as he pulled at the hooks of her bra.

She was pulling away from him when the bra came undone, and as it came off, she fell to the floor. He was astride her in an instant. She began to crawl away, but he pulled her shorts off as she crawled. As he held her shorts, she started to stand, and he smacked her hard across the ass to stop her. Down she went again, and his hand found her pussy. He smiled to himself when he felt how wet and warm her panties were; “guess she likes the excitement,” he thought to himself, and he tore the panties from her hips.

Linda tried another approach now, hoping (but possibly not hoping that strongly) to stop him: “No, James, I’m filthy from gardening. You know I only have sex when I’ve showered.”

“Fine,” he said sharply, taking her hair in his hand and lifting her to her feet. “Get in the shower,” he ordered her as he shoved her into their marble-lined walk-in.

He went in with her, of course, and turned on the water while he kept hold of her. Under the spray with her, then, and he started rubbing her all over with soap. Her protests grew weaker as his hands lathered her breasts, her ass, and her pussy. A quick rinse, and he forced her front against the marble wall.

Her ass stood out at him, and his cock stood out towards her, throbbing in anticipation. Still holding her with one hand, he used the other to guide his cock down between her cheeks until it found her slit and poised itself at the entrance to her hot and dripping pussy. She moaned a long, soft “No,” as he drove his cock hard into her vagina, and stopped struggling against him. In and out he went, deeper and harder on every stroke, driving his swollen glans into the spongy bundle of nerves in the roof of her pussy. Her breaths became gasps, and suddenly her body tensed. He held his cock just inside her opening to savor her orgasm as the muscles of her vagina contracted rythmically, sending quivers of pleasure coursing through her body.

As her orgasm subsided, he relaxed his grip, ready to turn her again for his pleasure. She felt him ease his hold and pulled free, turning to face him. She looked at his passion-filled eyes and then at his massively swollen cock and dropped to her knees.

“Fuck my face, Daddy,” she said, “Please fuck it good and hard.”

As James brought his cock to her lips, he thought to himself, "Like mother, like daughter, I guess; I might as well enjoy it."
 
Last edited:
Back
Top