Sucking Cock With A Woman Present

He will have a lot of fun this afternoon. I am having lunch with my friends, later we will return to my place to amuse ourselves with Billy-boy, and with outselves while he sits nearby, blindfolded and bound, listening. Afterward, maybe someone will calm his raging erection!

Damn LadyC,

Thats just HOT:kiss:
 
Picture this: My Rubenesque friend Kay sitting on your face while another woman squeezes your balls and masturbates you! PM me, C

If it would please you, i would like to experience that as well as see it.
Yours, soffie
 
This is something that I would love to do with the woman I love watching in approval. I am a very oral loving man and really enjoy pleasing my partner wherever he/she wants my mouth to go. It is only in the last 4 months that I have had my first experence with another guy but have totally enjoyed all that we have shared the 3 times we have been together. Still waiting to have my first anal but know that is going to happen soon as we have talked about it and are ready. As far as my gf watching for real, not sure if she would be ok with this yet. Trying to feel her out on this as we have only been back together for about 2 months even though we have known each other for over twenty five years. She is not aware of my Bi-side yet, but hope she will be ok with it and would love to have her there with me.
 
Another great night . . .

(Warning: this is a long one!)

Last night, my wife's boyfriend Jeremy came over to see her. He's 6' tall and lean, 29 years old, with a thick, juicy cock that is her absolute favorite in the world. When he texted that he was on the way over, my wife told me to go change into something "frilly" and wait with her on the porch while she sipped a glass of wine.

We had gone out to dinner earlier and she was still dressed to the nines: she was wearing a sexy, pewter-colored satin blouse over a pair of tight, form-fitting black pants. Her makeup was dark and alluring, her radiant red hair was fixed just so and lipstick was a perfect matching shade. She was wearing new sexy black metal hoop earrings and a matching bracelet that she had me buy for her that day, knowing her boyfriend might be over. On her feet were a pair of tiger-print open-toe 3" sandals. Her toenails and a silver toe ring glistened in the porch light as she waited in anticipation.

At about 10:20 p.m. Jeremy drove up. My wife nearly squealed with glee as he walked up the steps; she rose from her seat and into his passionate embrace, her face uplifted and eyes closed as his lips met hers. I could see their tongues darting into and out of each others' mouths and a moan escaped her mouth as he stroked her tight ass and ground into her.

After a moment they broke the embrace and she led him into the house and into the bedroom. I followed quickly, eagerly anticipating what I was going to see and do, but also feeling more submissive with each step.

Once in the bedroom my wife returned to her lover's arms and smiled over at me. "Take off your robe and show my boyfriend what a sissy my husband is." I did so, a blush creeping up my cheeks. I was wearing a simple spaghetti strap satin nightie, plum colored with pretty little yellow flowers and a little satin string tied up under the chest. It came down to mid-thigh, barely covering my satin leopard-print panties. My wife and Jeremy smirked and started making out again while I watched, my cock swelling and bulging beneath the layers of silky material.

As they kissed and groped one another, clothes started coming off - first my wife's blouse was removed, exposing her lovely natural 36D breasts encased in her Victoria's Secret leopard-print bra. Another moment later and her pants were off, exposing the matching panties - yes, she had selected mine to match hers. Jeremy smiled and made appreciative comments, then told to put the sexy sandals back on. My wife did so with a smile, then turned back to him; somewhere along the way he had removed his shirt exposing his firm, muscular young chest and arms; she unfastened his pants for him and slid them off, exposing his already-hard cock. "Look! Jeremy isn't wearing any undies. Look how good this cock tastes!" She took him deeply into her mouth and sucked him into her soft lips, something she rarely if ever does for me. Of course she was tilting her head and looking at me, knowing that she hardly ever does this for me, and knowing she'll do it for Jeremy any time he wants.

After she had gotten her fill of his cock for now, she turned back to me with a wicked gleam in her eye. "I need to make sure my sissy husband stays out of our way for now. Jeremy, could you hand me the tape on the nightstand, baby?" He smiled, reached over and handed her the package of purple PVC bondage tape. As she turned her attention back to me, he reached down and kissed her neck possessively, drawing a deep happy sigh from her. When she opened her eyes, that wicked predatory gleam was stronger than ever. She patted the side of the bed and said, "Down here, sissy. Stretch out and be still."

I obediently laid down on the bed and she began binding me with the tape. First my ankles were wrapped tightly from ankle to mid-calf. She bit the tape to tear it, smoothing down the free end. The pressure of the tape around my legs aroused me even more and I couldn't help but try to stretch and move, but my wife had done her job well - I was completely unable to move my legs or feet.

"Give me your hands, sissy," she commanded. Meekly, I offered up my wrists and she repeated the process. Once more I tried to move in my arousal and once more all I could manage was a wriggle. An involuntary moan of arousal and frustration escaped my open lips and the both smiled at my helplessness. "Too noisy, sissy!" my wife said. She pulled me up to a sitting position and began wrapping my head, making a neat PVC gag from a few more feet of tape. When she was done, they both looked down on me with satisfaction. "Very nice," Jeremy said with a smile, taking my wife back in his arms and kissing her deeply.

My wife sighed and melted back onto the bed beside me, her lover on top of her and between her happily-spread thighs. She kissed him passionately, now only inches from my face, their exploring tongues and lips sensuously backlit by the lamp on the nightstand behind them. My wife's sighs and moans, happy giggles and deep breaths coming at the ministrations of her young lover were so erotic! I found myself straining against my tape wrappings, thrusting my hips fruitlessly in time with their own slow, erotic grindings. They totally ignored me, Jeremy wrapped up in pleasuring his hot MILF, and my wife lost in the pleasure of being the toy of such a sexy young man.

After perhaps ten minutes of making out, Jeremy moved down her body and began eating her out, licking her juicy cunt. She was so turned on that the first orgasm ripped though her within a few seconds. This was followed by at least two more over the next five minutes while he worked his talented tongue over her clit and through her sweet lips. Once during this my wife looked over and grabbed my satin covered shaft, gently murmuring "Poor sissy!" though her head was still arched back and her eyes were closed. Her grip on my poor swollen cock was anything but gentle.

After her third or fourth orgasm, my wife gently pushed her lover's head away from her crotch and said it was time to catch her breath. She got up off the bed and took another big sip of wine, then turned back to Jeremy and said, "I'll be right back; don't go anywhere!" with a wink, and stepped into the bathroom. I knew where she was going to go: to put in a sponge so her lover could fill her pussy with his seed, another privilege she had once reserved for me. Jeremy knew what she was doing too, but he apparently didn't want to waste the opportunity to enjoy teasing me too.

With my wife gone, he reached over to my satin covered body and began stroking my lower abdomen and rubbing gently over my cock. Feeling me pulse under his hand, he gently lifted up my nightie and began stroking over my panties, and then dipping a finger under the waistband. My god, he was treating me like he would while seducing a girl! It was so erotic to be his "gurl" like that; my heart was beating like a drum as he gently lowered my panties, exposing me. "Let me lick that clit, sissy," he said and took my cock into his hand to position it for his incredibly-talented mouth. One fell swoop and I could feel his warm breath on my smooth hairless balls. He sucked me slowly and deeply, his warm mouth and tongue massaging and coaxing dribbles of juice from deep inside me.

Just then my wife returned from the master bathroom and laughed at the scene before her: her sissy-fag "girlfriend"/husband tied up helpless on the bed while her hot boyfriend was in the process of making oral love to me like another woman. "Too bad, sissy! No orgasm for her tonight! She doesn't deserve it; only Jeremy gets to cum tonight." With that, my "clit" slipped out of Jeremy's mouth and her gently tucked me back into my panties, then smoothed the nightie back down and over my bulge. He made a point to caress my swollen "clit" once more as he did so, drawing a deep frustrated sigh from beneath my tape-gag and a couple of satisfied laughs from them both.

My wife then laid back down on the bed and eager spread her legs for her lover. Jeremy slid eagerly up between her thigh - the way her eyes rolled back in her head and her back arched up told me the instant he had buried himself in her pussy. She opened her eyes and turned her head to look at me as he began to fuck her slowly and gently, grinding into her deeply, smiling at her superiority and my arousal/frustration at watching her being so well-fucked by her young lover. After five or ten minutes, and several more small orgasms for her, she wrapped those sexy legs up and dug her heels into his back, urging him to go faster and harder - he began groaning and the sounds of satisfaction from her boyfriend began triggering an even bigger orgasm from her. She started panting and making louder, sexy sounds, "Oh! Oh! OH! Uh, uh, oh, uh, UHhhhhhmmmm!" At that Jeremy groaned loudly and thrust once more, hard and deep, then slowly and more gently a few more times, the waves of his orgasm in time with hers. My wife smiled as she felt her lover's cum fill her up completely.

They kissed and murmured to each other for a moment as they recovered from their orgasms, then she said, "Time for sissy to clean us up!" She reached over and removed my tape gag. As she was unwrapping my mouth, I was about to ask her to untie me too but she didn't give me the chance. As soon as my mouth was free, Jeremy withdrew from her pussy and laid back on the bed, his wet cock glistening in the soft light. My wife then sat up on the bed and thrust one leg over my head, pivoting smoothly to plant her dripping pussy directly on my face. My tongue thrust out and the mixture of his hot, sweet, salty cum and the remains her multiple orgasms dripped into my mouth and down my throat. She had another mini-orgasm as I licked; when she sensed that she was more or less empty she hopped off my face and laid down at the end of the bed, her face near Jeremy's.

They began to talk and cuddle a bit as I rolled over to Jeremy's still slightly-hard cock. I eagerly took that gorgeous rod into my mouth and suckled him clean, licking up little puddles from his muscular belly and niblets of drying cum from his balls and shaft. He obviously enjoyed this; I could feel him begin to firm up again under my tongue (ah to be 29 again!) and I heard him tell my wife, "Your husband is getting to be pretty good at this." She replied, "I think he needs more practice," but then louder, to me: "Did you hear that, sissy? Jeremy says you're a good cocksucker. What do you think of that? Are you a good cocksucking faggot for me?" I could only moan around Jeremy's now-rock-hard shaft, "Mmmm, hmmm", my eyes closed and my own swollen member grinding into the mattress as I sucked. My wrists and ankles were still taped so sucking his cock and having my face fucked was nearly all I could do at this point.

When my wife had recovered fully from the great fuck she had just received, and sensing Jeremy would require more stimulation, she said to him, "We bought a new toy today. It's a new little knobby vibrator, about 5" long. Do you want to try it in your bottom?" He nodded his approval. Since I was closest to the head of the bed at this point, my wife told me to get off his cock and get her the toy and the lube. I raised myself up onto my elbows, his cock escaping my mouth with a sudden POP! I reached my bound wrists over to the toy and then leaned over to give it to her, then repeated the process for the lube. "Here, lube it up for my boyfriend!" she commanded. I moved my hands as far apart as I could, then she squeezed some lube into my palms and began sliding her toy through my hands, fucking my hands with the toy and (of course) frustrating and arousing me even further in the process.

Next Jeremy got onto his hands and knees in front of her and she began working the slippery toy into his ass. Once she had it fully inside him she turned it on. The vibrations brought an immediate groan from his mouth; at that, I could not resist. I wriggled my way up under his belly and took him back into my mouth. He began thrusting into my face in time with the pressure of the toy in his ass. I could feel little slippery globs of pre-cum begin leaking from his cock within minutes. After a few more thrusts into my face, my wife told me to get out of the way, she wanted to fuck her boyfriend again.

I obediently moved out from under him and he rolled over onto his back. She straddled him and slid down onto his cock with a deeply satisfied sigh. They began another slow sensual grind, kissing and cuddling as they fucked at first, then thrusting faster and harder and their orgasms overtook them. The intensity mounted with each thrust, the groans and sighs getting louder with each. Finally they both came again, simultaneous orgasms crashing through them once more. At Jeremy's final thrust, the vibrating toy slid out of his tightly-clenched ass and he sighed with a deep satisfaction. I obediently reached my bound hands over and turned it off, waiting for their bodies to separate once more.

A moment later my wife rolled off her young lover and laid down beside him, another of those incredibly happy, deeply-satisfied smiles on her now-sleepy face. "Clean us up, sissy," she said. I eagerly complied, diving once more into her again-sopping and again-full pussy, licking out his warm, salty-sweet cum. Since she was on her back this time rather than kneeling over my face, I had to lick more forcefully and deeply to get it all. She thought I was trying to make her cum again and said, "Stop it, I don't think I can cum again . . . uh, uh, Oh!" she shuddered deeply, then said, "Hehe, I guess I was wrong." I then moved over and cleaned her lover again, drawing another happy sigh from him too.

And with that, they were done. They relaxed a little longer, then he got dressed and she walked him to the door with a kiss, and then he left. My wife returned to bed and told me I had been a good little sissy fag for them. I asked her to untie me and let me change but she said, "Nope, I like you just like that!" Then she rolled over and went to sleep. I spent a fitful night tied up in my satin nightie next to her, aroused beyond belief and denied my pleasure, unable to roll over very much or move my legs or arms independently.

He IM'd us this morning and thanked us for the great time, promising to be back soon.

Oh, my that was fun! We can't wait. :D
 
Several years ago when my husband (now my minion) and I were active vanilla swingers, I invited some male friends over for a night of unusual sex. With my husband on his knees next to the bed, I had each of the men mount me and fill me with semen. After each man came, he shoved his cock into my husbands mouth to be bathed of cum and pussy juice. After I had been fucked sever or eight times (my little girl was bit sore by then) my husband had the pleasure of licking everything out of me. When he was finished, I had one of the men who had remained behind 69 with my husband until both had come. He still says it is the highlight of his sex life, and excpted for the irritation I experienced for a few days, it was one of my faves too.
 
(Warning: this is a long one!) [...] He IM'd us this morning and thanked us for the great time, promising to be back soon.

Oh, my that was fun! We can't wait. :D

Edit it and post it, makes a great story as it is.
 
I agree, great story and even better because it was true. Sounds like you have a wonderful time!;)
 
I agree, great story and even better because it was true. Sounds like you have a wonderful time!;)

Thank you very much. It was amazing. Experiences like this are relatively rare for us, but that means we tend to make the most of them when we have the opportunity.

However, as my wife has gotten older (she's 35 now, almost 5 years my junior), she has gotten much more comfortable with her dominance and in the steps and rituals to enforce it. She is finding that the more we work D/s into the smallest details of our lives, the happier we both are. She also finds that each great experience like this reinforces her pleasure and comfort levels, so she is more and more willing to further it in other ways. Consequently, I have been locked into my chastity cage this morning for an indefinite duration. This is the first time in perhaps 6 or 7 months that she's locked me safely away. I have no idea how long it will be - it has been as long as 23 days in the past once. But in any event, I suspect with my birthday coming up this weekend (I will be turning the Big Four-Oh) I will be sucking a lot more cock under her guidance and supervision before it comes off.

:)
 
did this once with a married woman that i wanted to sleep with. ended up staying over at their house one night and the discussion turned to 'would you suck another guy's cock'. he was interested in being sucked but not into sucking. i was so horny that i was up for pretty much anything. well, after some drinks, and her teasing him about his interest in bi male porn/stories, she suggested that we play together. he was kind of embarrassed but was obviously turned on. i looked at her, she nodded, and i leaned over and started kissing his chest area and worked my way down to his pants. after nibbling and kissing the crotch of his pants she said 'it's time to take off his clothes'. i almost came there. she helped me take his pants and underwear off and there was his erect cock. he kind of moaned and whimpered as i touched it. l leaned down and started licking the tip and then figured 'fuck it' and sucked as much of it as i could into my mouth. it was such a turn on to finally be sucking a guy's cock but to also be watched by his wife.! fortunately for me, after he came in my mouth she kissed me to share the cum and then she and i ended up playing together. the following day i had one of the most intense sex experiences ever. i was eating her pussy (which i really love to do) and he ended up behind me kind of playing with my ass. i stopped licking long enough to say 'whatever you do, go slow and use lots of lube'. he went over to the night stand, got out some lube, put it on my ass and his finger, and he started opening me up. i almost came when he slowly pushed his cock in me as i was licking his wife's pussy! (i'm hard and wet just thinking about it now...)
 
Thank you very much. It was amazing. Experiences like this are relatively rare for us, but that means we tend to make the most of them when we have the opportunity.

However, as my wife has gotten older (she's 35 now, almost 5 years my junior), she has gotten much more comfortable with her dominance and in the steps and rituals to enforce it. She is finding that the more we work D/s into the smallest details of our lives, the happier we both are. She also finds that each great experience like this reinforces her pleasure and comfort levels, so she is more and more willing to further it in other ways. Consequently, I have been locked into my chastity cage this morning for an indefinite duration. This is the first time in perhaps 6 or 7 months that she's locked me safely away. I have no idea how long it will be - it has been as long as 23 days in the past once. But in any event, I suspect with my birthday coming up this weekend (I will be turning the Big Four-Oh) I will be sucking a lot more cock under her guidance and supervision before it comes off.

:)

Happy Birthday. Hope you have many more and many more cocks too. Wish I could be part of that birthday surprise!;)
 
Happy Birthday. Hope you have many more and many more cocks too. Wish I could be part of that birthday surprise!;)

Well, thank you very much. :) We are supposed to be at a friend's house Saturday evening for the festivities. My birthday is Sunday - the party is starting earlier, but I understand I'm to get 40 spankings from each dominant at midnight. There will be at least two, perhaps one or two more, so I'm gonna have a hard time sitting Sunday, regardless of what ends up inserted. ;) Overall, I expect total objectification, lots of humiliation and some more cocksucking.

I hope to report back with news once I've recovered. :D
 
did this once with a married woman that i wanted to sleep with. ended up staying over at their house one night and the discussion turned to 'would you suck another guy's cock'. he was interested in being sucked but not into sucking. i was so horny that i was up for pretty much anything. well, after some drinks, and her teasing him about his interest in bi male porn/stories, she suggested that we play together. he was kind of embarrassed but was obviously turned on. i looked at her, she nodded, and i leaned over and started kissing his chest area and worked my way down to his pants. after nibbling and kissing the crotch of his pants she said 'it's time to take off his clothes'. i almost came there. she helped me take his pants and underwear off and there was his erect cock. he kind of moaned and whimpered as i touched it. l leaned down and started licking the tip and then figured 'fuck it' and sucked as much of it as i could into my mouth. it was such a turn on to finally be sucking a guy's cock but to also be watched by his wife.! fortunately for me, after he came in my mouth she kissed me to share the cum and then she and i ended up playing together. the following day i had one of the most intense sex experiences ever. i was eating her pussy (which i really love to do) and he ended up behind me kind of playing with my ass. i stopped licking long enough to say 'whatever you do, go slow and use lots of lube'. he went over to the night stand, got out some lube, put it on my ass and his finger, and he started opening me up. i almost came when he slowly pushed his cock in me as i was licking his wife's pussy! (i'm hard and wet just thinking about it now...)

this is one of my fav fantasies :kiss:
 
I have had this desire to suck cock for a long time, but have never been attracted to gay guys. So I started looking for MF couples with like-minded males. I found one a few years ago, and they are both delightful. He warned me that she would want to see me suck his cock as the very first thing, and that she would show me how if I needed help. It was the perfect setting for me to explore my fantasy, and still feel the comfort of having a woman there, who participated fully. Even if she only wanted to watch, it would still work for me. I like the dynamics of a threesome.


I know this is not a new thread or quote for you, but this is my fantasy too. I have a wife, and am warming her up slowly to the idea of my bi interest. She has already confessed her bi- to me. I really want to do it with a woman encouraging me.
It would be super hot for me to fulfill this aspect.
D
 
Several years ago when my husband (now my minion) and I were active vanilla swingers, I invited some male friends over for a night of unusual sex. With my husband on his knees next to the bed, I had each of the men mount me and fill me with semen. After each man came, he shoved his cock into my husbands mouth to be bathed of cum and pussy juice. After I had been fucked sever or eight times (my little girl was bit sore by then) my husband had the pleasure of licking everything out of me. When he was finished, I had one of the men who had remained behind 69 with my husband until both had come. He still says it is the highlight of his sex life, and excpted for the irritation I experienced for a few days, it was one of my faves too.
Lady C,
What are Vanilla Swingers?
d
 
What are Vanilla Swingers?
d

Don't know when she'll get back to the thread, but as my wife and I use it, that term means people who swap partners for sexual play without and BDSM or particularly kinky aspects otherwise.
 
It is so HOT to have my hubby and myself with a bi guy in a MMF 3some....We enjoy all the hot play with touching and oral and all. I love to watch and help them suck each of the cocks. I like to have the 2 on 1 where everyone gets to be the center of attention for while. I love to have a snowball with my hubby too after we have the cum. It is so much fun to have!!!!!
We enjoy them but unfortunately we don't have them enough....That is the way of life!!!! We take it when we can and have lots of fun when we do!!!:kiss::kiss::heart:
 
It is so HOT to have my hubby and myself with a bi guy in a MMF 3some....We enjoy all the hot play with touching and oral and all. I love to watch and help them suck each of the cocks. I like to have the 2 on 1 where everyone gets to be the center of attention for while. I love to have a snowball with my hubby too after we have the cum. It is so much fun to have!!!!!
We enjoy them but unfortunately we don't have them enough....That is the way of life!!!! We take it when we can and have lots of fun when we do!!!:kiss::kiss::heart:



oh baby.....too bad we weren't closer. You guys sound right up my alley.
I would love it us two guys were playing and you would be telling us what to do...until you got so horny we would turn our attention to you. My imagination runs wild about the possibilities
 
It is so HOT to have my hubby and myself with a bi guy in a MMF 3some....We enjoy all the hot play with touching and oral and all. I love to watch and help them suck each of the cocks. I like to have the 2 on 1 where everyone gets to be the center of attention for while. I love to have a snowball with my hubby too after we have the cum. It is so much fun to have!!!!!
We enjoy them but unfortunately we don't have them enough....That is the way of life!!!! We take it when we can and have lots of fun when we do!!!:kiss::kiss::heart:

How far is Warren County from Seaside Heights??? HMMMMMMMM
 
It is so HOT to have my hubby and myself with a bi guy in a MMF 3some....We enjoy all the hot play with touching and oral and all. I love to watch and help them suck each of the cocks. I like to have the 2 on 1 where everyone gets to be the center of attention for while. I love to have a snowball with my hubby too after we have the cum. It is so much fun to have!!!!!
We enjoy them but unfortunately we don't have them enough....That is the way of life!!!! We take it when we can and have lots of fun when we do!!!:kiss::kiss::heart:

How far are you from Island Beach State Park? I go there often :rose:

B:devil:
 
Back
Top