News of the Wierd

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Posts
21,855

Cockroach-via-shutterstock-615x345.jpg


What was he thinking? :eek:
 

Authorities in Pakistan’s largest city have launched an urgent investigation after a rare water-borne “brain-eating” amoeba killed 10 people in four months, officials said Tuesday.

The water company and health officials monitoring water in Karachi, home to 18 million people, have been ordered to trace the source of the Naegleria fowleri outbreak.

Saghir Ahmed, health minister of southern Sindh province of which Karachi is capital, said the drinking supply, swimming places and facilities used for the ritual ablutions Muslims must perform before prayers were all under investigation.

“There is no reason to panic and citizens should stay calm and take precautions,” Ahmed said.

:eek::eek: No reason to worry? Oh hell no!
 
Probably 10 people die per day from smoking cigarettes. In any case ‘Brain-eating’ amoeba and panic, wouldn't be a good combination.
 
According to a web site I just visited, there were 424,377 deaths in Pakistan of children under 5 in 2010.

So panic over 10 of them, for one particular cause, is probably not indicated. A calm, rational response, maybe.
 
According to a web site I just visited, there were 424,377 deaths in Pakistan of children under 5 in 2010.

So panic over 10 of them, for one particular cause, is probably not indicated. A calm, rational response, maybe.

Like Boil the Water ?
 
Cocktail-sausages-via-Shutterstock-615x345.jpg


In Denmark, one of the smallest countries in the world, size clearly matters: a website has invited men to send in photos of their private parts and the man with the smallest penis wins an iPhone.
Not sure if Americans can enter, but you Danes should see how you match up. Although the competition is fierce!

“The smallest penis was 1.5 cm (just over half an inch) while erected,” she said. The man had sent an image to her, and she said he had described having a well-functioning sex life.
 
There's the old joke about the guy with a one inch dick that went to Mabel's whorehouse. When asked to whip it out he did and everyone laughed.

"Who do you think you're going to please with that," one of the girls asked.

"Me!" was the man's reply.
 
It's a girl!

“The smallest penis was 1.5 cm (just over half an inch) while erected,” she said. The man had sent an image to her, and she said he had described having a well-functioning sex life.

Hell, I know many women with a longer clit than that... :D
 

Scott-DesJarlais-via-Facebook.jpg

On tape:
DesJarlais can be heard admonishing the woman for not having taken steps to terminate her pregnancy.

“You told me you’d have an abortion, and now we’re getting too far along without one,” he said. “If we need to go to Atlanta, or whatever, to get this solved and get it over with so we can get on with our lives, then let’s do it.”

He also seemed to blame the woman for becoming pregnant, saying, “You lied to me about something that caused us to be in this situation, and that’s not my fault, that’s yours.”

“Well, it’s your fault for sleeping with your patient,” she replied.

He should have used a glove.

Just having four mistresses (ONS' or more) is bad enough strike against him, let alone bald face lying.
 
Last edited:
Six scientists jailed for failing to predict 2009 Italian earthquake

Sometimes it better to just keep you mouth closed.

( a re-post to keep all the weird in one place, If that is possible?)
It's possible that even if they refused to say anything they might have been blamed. My understanding was that a government spokesman came forward to the media and "explained" the actual threat level of a major earthquake was very low (Something about "stay inside and sip your wine") - I haven't read the original story, though.
People need a little understanding of science. They also need to understand that some things are unpredictable, at least right now. But I'm biased.
 
D'oh! Police Drone Crashes Into Police SWAT Team

Another Texas Clusterfuck! :D
The Montgomery County sheriff’s office in Texas had planned a big photo opportunity with their newly acquired surveillance drone. It all went horrible wrong when, according to the Examiner, “[The] prototype drone was flying about 18 feet off the ground [and] it lost contact with the controller’s console on the ground. It’s designed to go into an auto shutdown mode … but when it was coming down, the drone crashed into the SWAT team’s armored vehicle.” (The SWAT team had suited up, armored vehicle on hand, for the purpose of the photo.)

“Not only did the drone fail, and not only did it crash, it literally crashed into the police . It’s no wonder we’re not able to find a video of this spectacular publicity failure,” noted Gizmodo.
 
You think 1.5 is small? If a guy with a small cock puts on to much weight it can turn into an 'inny,' like a belly button.
 
Back
Top