Female Orgasm Denial

spiritualxtc

Experienced
http://xhamster.com/movies/353001/orgasm_denial_and_more.html

Me personally, I adore it. The pleading, the begging, the squirming, the moisture and writing. I can't get enough, but most of the orgasm denial stuff I find online, with some few niche exceptions, tend to be about guys getting denied. While clearly it panders to a market, I'm wondering if the readers of Lit can't help me accumulate a more formidable collection of female orgasm denial?

Who accepts my challenge?

Side note, if anyone wants to talk about methods or techniques on how to bring a woman to the quivering point of ecstasy, but not over, I'm always open to sharing and learning.

Any ladies that want to see what I can do are welcome to send me a PM ;) Haha

http://xhamster.com/movies/353001/orgasm_denial_and_more.html

Me personally, I adore it. The pleading, the begging, the squirming, the moisture and writing. I can't get enough, but most of the orgasm denial stuff I find online, with some few niche exceptions, tend to be about guys getting denied. While clearly it panders to a market, I'm wondering if the readers of Lit can't help me accumulate a more formidable collection of female orgasm denial?

Who accepts my challenge?

Side note, if anyone wants to talk about methods or techniques on how to bring a woman to the quivering point of ecstasy, but not over, I'm always open to sharing and learning.

Any ladies that want to see what I can do are welcome to send me a PM ;) Haha

You should be conversing with my husband. He too is a huge fan of female orgasm denial. He has mastered an ability to arouse me and leave me wanting quite well.

Now that's an interesting topic - for the sake of differentiation between female and male orgasm denial.... I think the main reason why most stuff caters to male orgasm denial is because it's, well, easier :) Besides, as someone mentioned in another thread, if women can have multiple orgasms, why not go for that? Then again, in my experience, I don't really want several, I want one big one :) Don't have any experience with it, but it's a fantasy I'm playing with lately (most likely to stay only a fantasy though). Now I'll be really interested to hear about those techniques or methods, do share! ;)

can you talk about how you do it? Do you have more than one partner for this type of play?

It's a terrific fantasy for me, but in reality my orgasmic ability goes wandering off into the the fields of daisies somewhere... Ive dveloped alternate setups for my own needs, but I'm still looking for the way to do orgasm denial.

orgasm denial

There's a lot of female orgasm denial videos in the kink.com webring's archives... The site I joined back in the day is wiredpussy.com, several years ago... but if you aren't into electroplay, I'm sure that hogtied.com has quite a bit of orgasm denial as well. It's a very sexy topic.

I completely agree, why isn't there more female orgasm denial??

Personally I have a really hard time denying myself orgasm, I need a dom to tell me to stop.

Speaking of, I'm in the market for an online dom to control/deny/delay my orgasm... :)

Last edited:
Love it

To be honest I love orgasm denial. Its a vicious cycle, denial, more horniness, more denial and so on. Its one the aspects of BDSM that I just fell in love with right away. :) but i would never admit that during the denial haha:)

Emsub124 can speak for me when I say I love this kink. It is by far my favorite. Its kind of my thing where I try to work into my all of my relationships (yes I know bad of me).

There's a lot of female orgasm denial videos in the kink.com webring's archives... The site I joined back in the day is wiredpussy.com, several years ago... but if you aren't into electroplay, I'm sure that hogtied.com has quite a bit of orgasm denial as well. It's a very sexy topic.

You've got to be kidding me... If you think they have a lot of female denial on kink.com, you have no idea what it is. They have hundreds of videos you want to know how many they have that are female denial? There are a total of 10 that I can think of off the top of my head. Now that's not just wiredpussy.com that is including every website they have....

Not only are there only 10, those 10 are not even considered female orgasm denial by those that participate in the kink.

Go check out http://tantalism.org/. They have all the links for female orgasm denial in their links section. There are several discussions on the fact that kink.com has very little if any.

:)

So truee! GeekMaster24 does. & he really does love orgasm denial..for very long extended periods of time.
Orgasm Denial is just another way for the Dom to exert control over the sub, a wonderful way. But still a way of control.

I have a problem with moderation. For me, and so with my wife, it's all or nothing. Either she's coming until she's in tears or she doesn't come at all, and with the latter about 50% of the time she's teased until she's begging me for anything, any attention to her clit.

I would like to start incorporating this into our sex life, and we've done it a little bit (obviously -- I've posted about it in this thread before) but it never lasts long. I'm too heavy handed and she lacks self-control. I suppose that's another thing -- what do you do when she comes anyway? For example when I'm angry one of the things I do is forced multiple orgasms. Basically I make her come until it hurts and then I find that spot against her clit that makes her whole body spasm and just hold the vibe there. Obviously she knows my intentions, so some self-control for her would be useful as she would endure less pain. I know the answer is practice but how?

We've identified as a BDSM couple for almost five years now and it still feels like we're figuring the simplest shit out. I guess we like what we like. At least we have our favorite things down pat.

I have a problem with moderation. For me, and so with my wife, it's all or nothing. Either she's coming until she's in tears or she doesn't come at all, and with the latter about 50% of the time she's teased until she's begging me for anything, any attention to her clit.

I would like to start incorporating this into our sex life, and we've done it a little bit (obviously -- I've posted about it in this thread before) but it never lasts long. I'm too heavy handed and she lacks self-control. I suppose that's another thing -- what do you do when she comes anyway? For example when I'm angry one of the things I do is forced multiple orgasms. Basically I make her come until it hurts and then I find that spot against her clit that makes her whole body spasm and just hold the vibe there. Obviously she knows my intentions, so some self-control for her would be useful as she would endure less pain. I know the answer is practice but how?

We've identified as a BDSM couple for almost five years now and it still feels like we're figuring the simplest shit out. I guess we like what we like. At least we have our favorite things down pat.

Hmm I'm not sure people understand exactly what orgasm denial is. Orgasm denial is more the denial of orgasm over several sessions. What you've been practicing is more orgasm delay, which is what kink.com uses a lot and tries to pawn off as orgasm denial. Orgasm delay is basically where the dom keeps teasing the sub to the edge over and over again, but by the end of the session they get to cum.

It kind of sounds like you, yourself, needs a bit of self control as well in order to incorporate orgasm denial. Instead of giving her an orgasm all the time perhaps tell her a date and tell her she will be denied until that date. (There are ways to be evil about this... right emsub?) Start small maybe have her go a week without orgasm, then increasing it by one week each time.

The best way to incorporate orgasm denial into a real life relationship is to buy the person being denied a chastity belt and having the other (the dom) have the key.

I'd like to consider myself experienced in this kink so if anyone would like to contact me via pm with questions please feel free.

hehe :)

So very true, except I would start smaller then just a week maybe a few days and then build from there. Its hard going from orgasm every day..to stoping cold turkey and not having one for a week..it drives you insane and at some points im possible to focus on the simplist of tasks. Also chastity belts (geekmaster remember what you promised when we first met:p) seem super cruel...but super hot at the same time...Imagine being so horny that you just can't take it anymore and you reach down to just get rid of the frustration even though it means severe punishment but yet to no avail because your hand goes against unyielding leather or metal or whatever. Orgasm Denial requires super self control.

I've been denied for months. It's not funny anymore. Sometimes I wish I could walk away but I don't know how.

teasing and denial

There is a pleasure for a guy in teasing and denying orgasm to a lover, with her sounds and moans and begging. And then, for me, the great pleasure in finally making her cum. Over and over.

G

Got some marvelous responses to this thread. Thanks for everyone that took the time to post their thoughts and insights on the matter.

I find having an orgasm does not diminish my desire to have another one.........I wonder if men are different; denying their orgasm just makes the love making process longer is my impression.....like always....finding the right man for the job is the ultimate challenge...

Hmm I'm not sure people understand exactly what orgasm denial is. Orgasm denial is more the denial of orgasm over several sessions. What you've been practicing is more orgasm delay, which is what kink.com uses a lot and tries to pawn off as orgasm denial. Orgasm delay is basically where the dom keeps teasing the sub to the edge over and over again, but by the end of the session they get to cum.

It kind of sounds like you, yourself, needs a bit of self control as well in order to incorporate orgasm denial. Instead of giving her an orgasm all the time perhaps tell her a date and tell her she will be denied until that date. (There are ways to be evil about this... right emsub?) Start small maybe have her go a week without orgasm, then increasing it by one week each time.

The best way to incorporate orgasm denial into a real life relationship is to buy the person being denied a chastity belt and having the other (the dom) have the key.

I'd like to consider myself experienced in this kink so if anyone would like to contact me via pm with questions please feel free.

Wow I totally forgot I posted that. I also apparently thought I was posting in the same Orgasm Denial thread I posted in last year. (Don't drink and post is the lesson, one I'm ignoring as I type this).

Anyway, thank you for your response. I was confusing denial with delay. We have done both, but our experience with denial is very minimal.

I think for us denial could be a very effective punishment if I work it right. I have some things to think about.

Hypnosis is a great way to hold a woman on the edge of orgasm. I find that such delays just send the pleasure levels even higher and intensify the orgasm when finally allowed. And just to extend it even more, I usually trigger the formation of another orgasm immediately after the first release and repeat the process all over again.

ditto

its the same. once I'm allowed to cum, the need starts all over again

I find having an orgasm does not diminish my desire to have another one.........I wonder if men are different; denying their orgasm just makes the love making process longer is my impression.....like always....finding the right man for the job is the ultimate challenge...

I am a huge fan of female orgasm denial and I had the same issues....I found mainly male orgasm denial info of the web. fetlife.com has some great groups that are related to this topic. I have been denied off and on for 9 months now. Glad to see more fans. :)

Back