Fingernails and Orgasms

Plosives

Virgin
I have become interested in the pleasure a well-placed scratch can yield. So, my question is to both women and men, but I want feedback on the best place to administer such a sensation on the male body just before/during/and after orgasm. Guys: Where could a women drag her nails across you to send you over the edge? Women: Where have you stimulated on your partner that has elicited an intense reaction? Stories and details welcome!

My husband has always responded well to me raking my nails down his chest. Also back, probably obviously, and actually, his head too.

I generally rake my nails through my man's chest hair as a part of foreplay. Last night my my husband rake my back with both hands while doing doggy. :DFirst time he ever done it, and I so liked it. But then it was a hot and heavy welcome home session.

For me, back, neck, head-hair, thighs. On my chest pawing with whole hands or fingers but not nails please.

Me to her: I make sure my fingernails are short and filed smooth so that all my finger attention to her has a subtle gentleness about it, which suits for her.

I generally rake my nails through my man's chest hair as a part of foreplay. Last night my my husband rake my back with both hands while doing doggy. :DFirst time he ever done it, and I so liked it. But then it was a hot and heavy welcome home session.
He was just touch what was his and he missedđź’‹

I have become interested in the pleasure a well-placed scratch can yield. So, my question is to both women and men, but I want feedback on the best place to administer such a sensation on the male body just before/during/and after orgasm. Guys: Where could a women drag her nails across you to send you over the edge? Women: Where have you stimulated on your partner that has elicited an intense reaction? Stories and details welcome!

My inner Thighs......wow!

He was just touch what was his and he missedđź’‹
Awwww how sweet. He was gone for nearly a month, and me being here didn't cool my ardor any, and then there is my Lit lover that keeps me on my toes. ;) making sure I don't get too stale.

Awwww how sweet. He was gone for nearly a month, and me being here didn't cool my ardor any, and then there is my Lit lover that keeps me on my toes. ;) making sure I don't get too stale.
If he fails in his internet duties can I be elected as his replacement????

Back