Please comment on my breast-teasing videos...

What's your opinion about my videos and pictures?

• Total voters

Maleboobs

aren't they suckable
Learning about what you think about my videos, where I massage and arouse my own breasts and nips, is a huge turn-on for me...
would love to get your comments...:eek:

Last edited:
well...as I stated elsewhere...somehow I feel strangely attracted to your breasts...the way you present them...(blush)

Also as we have chatted before Maleboobs, and as another guy with very sensitive nipples and large breasts, your videos are very arousing.

as am I,

finally got around to watching your new videos, very enticing!! more please;):heart:

so that makes us two...he's close to feel like a woman...and those breasts certainly look like he was one...even if he claims to be a man...

quite arousing to watch...

This id like to see...but for some reason it wont open?

I have posted another video...I love it! And you?:rose:

mhhh, what should I say...if you were a woman, I'd fall for them...since you are not, I am not sure what to say...would be interesting, what other bi-women would say...:eek:

I'd join in and make your weird dreams come true...with this other sexy woman...

I would be happy to share those breasts with another woman those are just perfect for me

my god...two all of a sudden...my breasts and nips shiver with anticipation...:rose:

PS: and then I seem to have a male admirerer, who is turned on by my boobies...embarrassing or arousing...I don't know which...

Last edited:

my god...two all of a sudden...my breasts and nips shiver with anticipation...:rose:

PS: and then I seem to have a male admirerer, who is turned on by my boobies...embarrassing or arousing...I don't know which...

so what did you expect? Men love boobies!!!!!!!!

more to comment on my breast-teasing videos...

I'd love to get more responses...

New video giving my breasts a milking massage

was extremely arousing to do it and watch myself...
attachment.php

attachment.php

(see my signature for the link...)

Attachments

• Massage42.gif
    Massage42.gif
    97.7 KB · Views: 1,378
  • Massage43.gif
    Massage43.gif
    97.9 KB · Views: 1,345
Back