When a white man, Sr71plt calls a black woman a "black bitch" is it racist?

Still racism!

:(

You engage in negative stereotypes of the "angry black woman."

I've had the liberals hound me for weeks just for using a phrase similar to that.

It is nice to see one of you slip up and display your real feelings towards black women...

Oh my! I wasted money and time with my anthropology courses. I coulda just pulled my fund of knowledge from your ass like you do.
 
Oh my! I wasted money and time with my anthropology courses. I coulda just pulled my fund of knowledge from your ass like you do.

Dipshit.

Stupid fucking dipshit. What part of holding them to their same hypocritical standards are you too fossilized to understand? I use the word exactly how they use it. You need to take a fucking nap. Dirt, preferably...
 
That's your black privilege speaking.

A black person is allowed to say those things, not a white person.

Alinsky 101: Hold them to their own rules.

A person is allowed to say what they want to say, it's just a difference regrading the color. If you call a black woman a black bitch to her face you're liable to get punched on. If you say it to a white woman she might just call you a asshole. That's the only difference.
 
Personal opinion:
I think that it was a racist slur, but also that it was made in the heat of the moment.
sr71 doesn't strike me as the racist type and I haven't seen other racist slurs or attacks from him
IF I'm not mistaken - I hope I'm not.
In saying that, the racist slur directed at LadyF was unacceptable and good for her for challenging him and making it public - he owes her an appology.


1.Yep, he's playing into an offensive stereotype.
I got quite the treatment when I said that my black girlfriend talked too much during sex.
Oh the Liberals and SJW-types had quite the field day.
tee hee
Look at how they rally to one of their own...
We white people can say that, but you white people cannot. We're educated, you're bigots.


2.But when they do things like donning black face or red face, it's okay because they hate all the "right" people and watch them relentlessly for an angle of attack, the chance to call out racism and dog-whistles...

1.You're right about the GB progressives' double standards.

Look at Disgustipated trying to defend his comment, which was pretty straightforwardly racist.
Whereas if some "unpopular" or "non-lib." made a figurative comment that wasn't racist but was open to i terpretation, that comment would be quickly taken out of context, misinterpreted and the GBer would be hounded + + by thr GB pollulars

I'm pleasantly surprised by Aglao's impartiality, tho.


2. I remember clearly the red face Pookahontas "jokes" (aka harassment), and how so many GB "libs." played into it and encouraged it. And when you got fed up and reacted in kind, You (the person who had been harassed at length with racist stuff) were crucified as being "a racist".
I was pretty much disgusted with the whole saga.
 
Last edited:
Dipshit.

Stupid fucking dipshit. What part of holding them to their same hypocritical standards are you too fossilized to understand? I use the word exactly how they use it. You need to take a fucking nap. Dirt, preferably...

Racism is about racial traits, exclusively.
 
Rules for Radicals, Saul David Alinsky


Hold them to their own rules. When they cannot live up to them then it is easy to begin reducing their prestige and power.


The fucking libs make damn sure that every "conservative" rereads posts before hitting [Submit Reply] to make sure that all their Is are dotted and their Ts crossed lest they get hit with the serious charge of racism (because then they do not have to respond to your points). I am not about to let one of them get by without learning to monitor their speech. This is a triggering microaggression and polite society cannot allow it to go unpunished. We will not let him hide behind white privilege just because he plays on the Democrat Team.
 
I don't give a fuck about what you embrace, I give a fuck about the truth.

I just saw you use the word racism in the exact same way as I did in another thread, so take a long walk off a short pier...

Truth seems to vary from thread to tread.
 
I just saw you use the word racism in the exact same way as I did in another thread, so take a long walk off a short pier...

Truth seems to vary from thread to tread.

One size fits all. But racism is purely physical because every society of the same physical race is different. Canadians are white niggers.
 
LadyF will be so pleased to see that her thread was hijacked by noirtrash… .
 
At least he doesn't try to keep his hate a secret...

;) ;)

... like libs try to do.

Indeed. I condemn too JBJ's and BB's racist comments. But I find that kind of racism a lot more honest, predictable and safe, so to speak, than what some of the libs. do.

The "I care so much for poor minorities" patronising bullshit talk while they either treat with condescendence or stalk individual minority members.
 
HASHGASH don't know what to do with me. She imagines I'm all kinds of devils, but isn't sure. I like your tits, dear. Treat me better and I'll remove you from iggy.
 
Oops, just woke up. Wrong thread. But I meant to post something here, anyway.

Funk, if Donald Trump said that about you, or any black woman, it would not only be racist, it would be sexist, misogynistic, and anything else that could be hung around his neck.

By the way, it's a very inaccurate description of you, in my opinion.
 
HASHGASH don't know what to do with me. She imagines I'm all kinds of devils, but isn't sure. I like your tits, dear. Treat me better and I'll remove you from iggy.

Nice misogynistic comment.

As I said, I hate the racist part but I admire the other part of your personality (the nonbigotted one ).
 
Oops, just woke up. Wrong thread. But I meant to post something here, anyway.

Funk, if Donald Trump said that about you, or any black woman, it would not only be racist, it would be sexist, misogynistic, and anything else that could be hung around his neck.

By the way, it's a very inaccurate description of you, in my opinion.

Youre clueless. Like your ilk you want every term to share the same catch-all definition, so youre always covered.
 
Back
Top