Just became single again/First bar hook up

bigjbowski

Experienced
I just became single 3 Months ago. You can see I haven't been on here in quite some time. A month ago I started doing the bar scenes again. I made it 2 months before I had to feel the joy of "it" again. I've been hit on a few times. But this is the first girl I thought was hot too, really hot. Maybe the fact she was wearing a short skirt with fishnets. Didn't hurt to much either. We just got busy in the car sitting in the driveway...Did not expect this shit tonight at all. She's raiding the fridge as I type this. Heres a pic of the top she's wearing while walking around. I asked to take a picture cause of the top being"really, really hot"She told me "no faces, and only one". So here it is hope to get more later on. I don't know why this girl hit on me. But after 3 months I'm gonna go like a man possesed on this girl for hours....p.s. her nipples weren't hard until I asked to take the pic and kept telling her how amazing it looked on her. Hopefully she's cool with me taking more. But right now a picture is the last thing I'm trying to get...lol

Last edited:
I don't know where this site is based but it was past 12:30 at nite when I posted that last one. Just thot it was strange oh well I'm half drunk...lol

I just wonder if she's ok with you posting her pic on-line

She didn't care as long as she could take a few too. We both agree no faces or tats showing. I told her I could only post her pics and not mine. Which is the truth. She said that's bullshit Put them all up. Fight the machine...lol. Which I thought was very cool. So heres her pics from last nite. We also did a few vids too...very hot. I had to send her copies of all them in texts. My kind of girl...big tits big booty hot. I'm already thinking of getting that hotness again. Pretty sure she is too.

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Back