Neice and Uncle...Or is It Father?

WolfGirl69

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Posts
882
He is her Uncle. And Her father. And she has lived with him since she was 3. He loves her and he wants her. He is throwing a party tomorrow and she has resently turned 18. Her boyfreind dumped her a week ago and she hasn't left her room...

Name: Rachel Maxwell
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Sexual Appeal: 32D Breasts, Virgin, Shaved
Apperiance: (attachment)
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 108
Shawn Maxwell carried at tray with a couple of sandwiches and Coke up to her room, then tapped on the door. "Rachel," he started outside the door, "baby, I know it hurts, but don't let that asshole get the better of you. Hiding in your room is not going to make anything better."

He heard a snuffle from inside. "I made you tuna sandwiches, just the way you like them," he tempted. He had not seen anything of her for the last week, and he missed her terribly.
 
"Just go away!" I complain sadly. i love him...but he is too secretive...and that fucking dick cheated on me with my best freind...that fucking whore... tears begin streaking my face so i lay my head on my pillow...
 
"Nope," he protested, "because I love you, and I am not going to let you starve yourself. What good would that do anyone?"

He paused for a bit, then continued, "Hey, its me. You always came to me when you were hurt as a kid. Why should it be any different now? Can I come in?"
 
"Fine..." I unlock the door before laying back on my bed and pulling my covers over me. Dont even mention when i was kid...back then you didn't lie at every turn...
 
He pushed the door open, looking at the gorgeous girl on the bed, her face wet with tears. He knew he was keeping secrets, and so did she.

He set the tray down on her desk, and looked at her thoughtfully. "Rachel, I know your ex lied to you and was keeping secrets. I don't want to be in the same class as him. I am honest with you about pretty much everything, with one exception. I have been afraid to tell you. Still am. Are you sure you really want to know?"
 
I look at him "...yes...I'm sure..." I reveal all I'm wearing is a black lace bra and black lace panties
 
His eyes widened seeing her. He knew she was beautiful, but had never seen her up close in so little. He hesitated, focussed, and said, "Rachel, I am not your uncle. I am your father."

He waited, watching the shock on her face, then continued, "Your mother is your mother. We.. uh.. had a drunken fling while my brother was away one time. You are the result. My brother couldn't accept you, and so they sent you here to live with me."

Once he started, it all poured out of him, "I have wanted to tell you for so many years, but was afraid. I hope, some day, you can forgive me."
 
I hug him "it's ok...i understand..." I say...hoping he doesn't ask me what i have been doing in here..
 
"Baby? Really?" I ask softly. I return your hug, holding you tightly. My hand stroking your back. After I time and the shock of the moment passes, I realize you are practically naked, and I am holding you, and your body is incredible. I take a breath and certain scents come to my nose. No, it couldn't be.

I hold you at a distance, just enough that I can look into your face, and try not to stare at your body. "Umm, how about a sandwich?" I ask. I see you take one and I start to relax.

"I was worried about you. What have you been doing in her all week?" I ask gently, but curiously.
 
"Ah," I say softly, "I can understand that. Actually, been there, done that."

The sight of you in your bra and panties, and the thought of you pleasuring yourself, is getting to me. I can feel myself hardening uncomfortably.

"You must be getting sore,"" I joke, "How about rejoining the rest of the world and let me take care of you?"

That had not come out that way I had planned, but I was seriously turned on.
 
"Sure..." I say happily. is he saying what i think he is? I mean i have imagined it but still... i think
 
"Good," I say, putting my hand on your knee. I hold it for a second, then get up. Another moment, and I would have run it up your leg. I stand, turning my body so you hopefully can't see the erection in my pants. "C'mon downstairs and I will fix you some real food," I offer, suddenly tense at being in your bedroom with you almost undressed. I move to the door and look back at you.
 
I see you have put a robe on, and am both disappointed and relieved. You follow me downstairs and into the kitchen. You take a seat, your robe riding up your legs. When I turn around, I can see your panties, and the soft pink of your pussy beneath. I force myself to look at your eyes, asking, "how about we start with salad, as I get things cooking?"
 
I had pulled some veggies from the frig and set them down on the counter. I was hesitant to offer you wine, but turn to you, "care for something to... drink?"

I pause because I see you have parted your legs wider, and your panties look more sheer, and they look wet. You can't be teasing me. My cock begins to swell again.
 
"Sure...ill have a drink..." I notice your bludgeon and pretend not to see but I'm thinking of how big it is...
 
I pour you a glass of chilled white, and set it on the table. I watch your hand reach and wrap around the glass, and my cock throbs at the thought of similar treatment. I pause, then focus. Salad, making salad.
 
Slicing up tomatoes for the salad, trying to focus. Perhaps knives were not good in the hands of a aroused man. I knick my finger, and start, swearing softly, bringing my finger to my lips and sucking it. I hear you get up and walk over to me, asking if I am ok.

I shrug and reply, "no big deal," showing you my finger. You take my hand, raise it to your lips, and begin to suck my finger. My eyebrows threaten to raise off my head and my cock really starts to throb. I try to joke, "have you always had vampiric tendencies?"
 
I look at you and stop sucking "what do you mean?" I ask then realize and frown "no...just...force of habit..." A tear falls from my eye...
 
"Oh baby," I reply, "what do you mean?"

Somehow we had touched a nerve. I just didn't know what or how.
 
Back
Top