Lit has so few under 25

20 here :) I joined so that I can maybe try to expand my sexual horizons and have a more open mind. I grew up pretty prude (no lie) so I am trying to find my sexual spirit while my man is away so when he gets back he has quite a surprise waiting for him ;) (April 2013 cant come fast enough!!!)

Who to learn better from than the tried and true "old wise ones?" ;)

Just turned 23, male, married, seeking to satisfy a seemingly infinite sexual appetite and curiosity.

I'm 24 for a few more days :) I like to post tho, I just don't go about sharing my age, it shouldn't really make much difference in how people should interact with me.

20 here :) I joined so that I can maybe try to expand my sexual horizons and have a more open mind. I grew up pretty prude (no lie) so I am trying to find my sexual spirit while my man is away so when he gets back he has quite a surprise waiting for him ;) (April 2013 cant come fast enough!!!)

Who to learn better from than the tried and true "old wise ones?" ;)

How are you doing so far finding your "sexual spirit"? :rose:

Seems to be on the right track! I sent a nice erotic short story to my hubby (first time writing one, too!) the other day which I guess really caught him off guard! Sadly, I fell asleep soon after and didnt notice his replies until the next morning! I had several missed calls, several text messages, and several photos flooded on my phone! I felt pretty damn bad for falling asleep but I think of it more as just a teaser story. Next time I will type it and stay the hell awake!!!

Back