The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florence Welch, sing and I will follow you whever your beautiful voice leads me. You make me puddle.
 
Wouldn't the press look stupid for calling the election if Romney decided not to concede and pulled out the win?

Not that I want crazy Mitt to win but sometimes the media gets a little too presumptuious. They don't decide who wins, the E.C. Does, god help us. Such an antiquated fucking system.
 
Washington and Maine legalized gay marriage.

Colorado and Washington legalized pot.

Obama won.

McCaskill beat Todd "Legitimate Rape" Akin.


It was a damn fine birthday. :D
 
Ugh, Obama won.

My anger grows, but really, I'm sick to death of politicians. The American political system was never intended to support career politicians. Political service was a civic duty, not an occupation. Honestly, I'm sick to death of politicians granting themselves raises, lifetime salaries, other benefits and such.

This government is supposed to be "Of the People" and these politicians are not. My advice, vote out anyone who's been in politics more than twenty years, make them get a real job and learn what it means to be one of The People.
 
Washington and Maine legalized gay marriage.

Colorado and Washington legalized pot.

Obama won.

McCaskill beat Todd "Legitimate Rape" Akin.


It was a damn fine birthday. :D

YAY GAY MARRIAGE!

One of my employees was shouting about how they legalized pot.
I reminded him of our no drug polices and ruined his day.

It's your birthday?!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top