Existing Threads Seeking Writers 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sci fi

If any of you people here are interested in a sci-fi, fantasy or video game themed ERP just PM me. We can talk things out ;)
 
In need of players for a sexy play-by-post Pathfinder game

Hi Literotica!

I'm looking for players for a game using the Pathfinder RPG to be played here on these forums. Specifically, for those familiar with Pathfinder, I'll be running the Kingmaker adventure path. It'll be a mixture of classic roleplaying and hacking and slashing combined with all of the less PG sorts of things we can muster.

If you're interested, drop by the thread and let us know. You can find it here.
 
Looking for a second female to play Anna in this thread, the story of a Japanese exchange student, her host's son, his girlfriend and the love triangle that forms between them. PM me if you're interested.


Edit: FILLED
 
Last edited:
Looking for a second female to play Anna in this this thread, the story of a Japanese exchange student, her host's son, his girlfriend and the love triangle that forms between them. PM me if you're interested.
As the player of the Japanese student, I can say that this should be something nice to play along...
 
Hallo!

I've been wanting to do a thread for a while and I typed something up today. Possibility for female, male, or both roles. The idea is that a lonely, bitter scientist in a Victorian steampunk setting creates her own Frankenstein's monster type lover. She has a spunky assistant who can be used as a third character controlled by both writers to move the plot forward, or played by someone exclusively. Hit me up if you're interested and we'll talk. :)

Check it out here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=42152767#post42152767
 
Looking for an inventive female writer that enjoys darker passions to play the roll of a young innocent college coed forced to take a job as a waitress in a high end gentleman’s strip club to pay for her education. Her innocence and beauty will attract the attention of the owner and clientele. She will be tempted to do a private party where more will be demand of her than simply serving drinks. It will be a story of dark dominance and seduction as her innocence is stripped away layer by layer until she is caught in a dark sexual fantasy where she can no longer say NO.


I am looking for a creative female writer with imagination, not simply a shrinking violate that says Yes Master and can write sensually descriptive posts.

If interested PM me.

Thanks to all who have PMed interested in the role but it has been filled.
 
Last edited:
Investigative Report: West Africa

Looking for a female writer that enjoys non-consent and dark stories of domination and submission for this thread. You should be able post at least once a day. As my style of writing is to react and build on your post I require more than a one or two line response. That being said I do not expect page upon pages in your post. If you think you may be interested to explore darker passions than please PM me with your ideas for your character.

Still looking
 
Last edited:
Hi! I'm looking for a writer to play the part of a female stripper. The premise of the story is that my character's fiance has cheated on her with a stripper, and she has found out and broken up with him. Unfortunately, she isn't satisfied. She decides to seek out the stripper and teach her a lesson.

Here's the link to the thread:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=831451

If you are interested, please send me a picture of your character and either a sample post, or a brief character description and your thoughts on the story idea.

ROLE FILLED. THANKS FOR THE RESPONSES
 
Last edited:
Looking for one dominant male for my story Taught A Lesson.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=831902

Essentially, you'll be playing a boy boy in his senior year in high school. You were invited to my place by my younger brother, who decided to host a party at my place while my parents are gone. You, having seen photos of me already (due to the fact that I was a star at your high school), take it upon yourself to claim me at the party.

Of course, I know about you already, warned by fellow girls. When you approach me, I decide to take it upon myself to hang out with you during the party, though am keen to turn you down over and over again, as to teach you a lesson. However, I underestimated you and I'll be the one taught a lesson.

I hope for the male writer to be dominant, mainly because I'd like to try some light bondage, humiliation and rough play in this thread. If you're interested, let me know. :)
 
Female help needed

Greetings fellow Lit addicts.

I have been on Lit for a while, and have written before. But due to family and personal issues I had to take a substantial break from Lit:(. But now I am back and would love to get back in to writing some roleplays...

I am seeking female writers, who enjoy writing, are literate, and who can write with detail. I am not expecting essays, but I do enjoy posts of at least a couple of paragraphs.

I am open minded, and take offence to very little. So, if you would like to contact me, via PM, to discuss the details of any roleplays that you may think may interest me.

Can't wait to hear from you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top