käntnˈ(y)o͞oətē ... Wckd-n-Wild

WckdnWild

The CAREFUL you wish 4
Almost 4 years ago to the date, I stumbled upon Literotica and the lid to Pandora's box flew open. I had no idea that I'd eventually be melting the chains that held the lid on my own box so nice and neatly.

I labored over whether or not to extend the life of a thread that has always been a "haven" of sorts for randomness... an outlet ... wckd thoughts and indulgences... and so here I find myself...still. Perhaps continuity is good? ~_*

Last edited:
sWeET dreams...

tumblr_mtat9mvxuN1sflh1ko1_500.gif

Last edited:
Almost 4 years ago to the date, I stumbled upon Literotica and the lid to Pandora's box flew open. I had no idea that I'd eventually be melting the chains that held the lid on my own box so nice and neatly.

I labored over whether or not to extend the life of a thread that has always been a "haven" of sorts for randomness... an outlet ... wckd thoughts and indulgences... and so here I find myself...still. Perhaps continuity is good? ~_*

It is. Good.

It's great to see you again Wckd :kiss::rose:. I hope that all is well with you.

Nice to see you keeping the thread going. Hope to see more of you around ;)

you sigh as you feel a hand moving slowly through your hair gently combing it away from your face before gently brushing your forehead and cheeks his fingers slowly moving across your skin like the petals of a rose he left you his other hand feeling as strong as a mountain moves gently up and down your back his touch soothes your body caressing your aches and stresses away

get better there are plenty who want to see you back here with us

your handsfree can live without you for a few minutes

possessive much man what are you afraid of

Last edited:
good evening wckd your old pony peyton was on a roll tonight did you catch how many times he said omaha now your forty niners are trying to secure their berth in the bowl who do you root for then ms wckd you appear to have the golden touch

i hope you are well miss you gorgeous lady

all better how is the cold weather the snow wont stop will it isnt white the healing light

happy valentines beautiful lady i hope you are shown love and desire you are gorgeous inside and out :heart::rose::heart:

Back