M to F pre op trans looking for connection and closeness

I enjoyed your comments and insights. Are you Buddhist? Some of the perspectives remind me of A Course In Miracles :)

surprising

Im shocked after all this time nobody jumped on it. I would think someone here would ne interested.

I enjoyed your comments and insights. Are you Buddhist? Some of the perspectives remind me of A Course In Miracles :)

there are a lot of similarities in Zen Buddhism, Yoga, and the Adviatic teachings from thousands of years ago. People have been seeking enlightenment since practically the stone age. It comes from the most unusual places, Yoga Master living in the slums of Bombay, intellects and spiritualists come from all over the world to hear the extra ordinary insights and thoughts of a man who runs a small shoe shop and lives an humble life. It is always a personal journey not one that can shared. ThanK you Simplyafemme I had friend who thought I was a Buddhist Monk in a previous life. She was a miserable hateful person who treated everyone poorly but she would bow and addressed me as if I was a monK, She was very kind to me. lol. I learn from many sources and have had mentors who guided me to where I am now. (mismused used to be one I miss her so, last time I talked to her she claimed that I was no longer the student but the teacher now.) I understand it is easy for some. Not me, I still struggle with my subconscious conditioning, My body mind. :rose:

one two cha cha cha, one two cha cha cha is this the place to be needful and lonely, isolation, solitude, where is my inspiration, the intuitive universe that at times gives me guidance, there is no source, I know no where it comes from singing, dancing, playing guitars and congas, there is something different as I release the body mind, a lessening of misery, a hope of joy, the magic moments do this, then back into oblivion they go. A tease. I want more!:heart::heart: I want love.

Hello Ms Gianna, I would love to talk to you sometime.... I am in and out but do check pm's either daily or every other day, unless I get bogged down with family stuff.

But am looking for a new friend also.

:rose:

Gypzie

Hello Ms Gianna, I would love to talk to you sometime.... I am in and out but do check pm's either daily or every other day, unless I get bogged down with family stuff.

But am looking for a new friend also.

:rose:

Gypzie

Hello Gypzie, it is nice to meet you. I often get bogged down with family stuff having a mother with Alzheimer and dementia and a 12 year old son. Moving to my own place soon, my sister will get paid to stay with my mother. It is a long time since I have had any privacy. New landlord is a sweetheart and is a surfer from waaay back. Opps! I am dating myself, lol don't worry I have plenty of mysteries and stories all compliments of my ADD ridden brain and my habit of this and that and the other. time to go to work I will be back later.
Gia:rose:

Hey Gia, you sound really interesting and the sort of girl I'd love to chat with, so for that reason thought I'd say hi! :D

Seems like you've had a few difficult times in your life, at least you've always continued going forward!

It'd be nice to chat if you fancy it?

Hey Gia, you sound really interesting and the sort of girl I'd love to chat with, so for that reason thought I'd say hi! :D

Seems like you've had a few difficult times in your life, at least you've always continued going forward!

It'd be nice to chat if you fancy it?

lol not if you are a kinky perv :p

Anxious, moving into a new house soon. Need to organize not my strong trait. lol

Ooo bad times! Meant to be the most stressful time of life moving house. Personally I like it, it's a great chance to adopt the attitude "out with the old, in with the new"!

Would love to talk some time. I have always wanted to hear the trails and times of a lady as your self coming fully into your body, experiencing the coming time as your true self both in body and soul. I would love to talk to you about my various issues as well. My friends have all gotten lives and I barely see them any more. I would love to chat some time.

Hopefully we hit it off. PM me for more

I would love to chat some time. Hit me up on yahoo or skype. bigstudmike25 on both.

Would love to talk some time. I have always wanted to hear the trails and times of a lady as your self coming fully into your body, experiencing the coming time as your true self both in body and soul. I would love to talk to you about my various issues as well. My friends have all gotten lives and I barely see them any more. I would love to chat some time.

Hopefully we hit it off. PM me for more

Hello Savoredsting lol you may find my life boring as I have no interest in sex or role playing. I am simply a woman, a poetic romantic woman but a woman none the less been on hormones for many years. Actually what I just said is not entirely true, I am simply a complicated woman. :p

Hello

Hello I would love talk to you sometime. I have read your post and I like so far. I would love chat, IM, PM, with you. 1 on 1 NSA sex is also OK, I love Oral sex giving and recieving, I have done Oral with Transgender persons, I have never been penetrated before. I get off on my partner getting off.

I hope we can talk sometime :)

Hello I would love talk to you sometime. I have read your post and I like so far. I would love chat, IM, PM, with you. 1 on 1 NSA sex is also OK, I love Oral sex giving and recieving, I have done Oral with Transgender persons, I have never been penetrated before. I get off on my partner getting off.

I hope we can talk sometime :)

I would love to talk sometime thank you jkaina:heart::rose:

I admire you..... You are doing something I have dreamed about my whole life but have never been able to do. I would love to chat sometime..

I admire you..... You are doing something I have dreamed about my whole life but have never been able to do. I would love to chat sometime..

It you are talking about transsexuality in a sexual context then I would rather not. Unless your name is a misnomer. If you are truly a sister MtF transsexual my apologies and I would love to talk with you. :) I understand that you may have not started physically, but the mental aspect of it is just as important if not more important.
Gia:kiss::rose::rose:

bump! I cannot believe it has been more than a year this thread was posted

*sigh*

Good luck deary, its a bit of a bump, and a lot of sharp turns but I think the smooth pavement is just around the corner!

Back