"Man" of the house

S

Strangebuddy

Guy leaves on a business trip and before he goes, he jokes to his daughter that she's the "man of the house." Wife rolls her eyes and things go well that night.

Next morning, mom gets woken up by the smell of coffee and breakfast. Daughter is in the kitchen wearing a loose fitting robe. Daughter gives her a warm smile and a kiss on the cheek, telling her to enjoy her breakfast. Mom does and asks if she can expect that every morning.

Daughter laughs and then kisses her on the lips. Before mom can protest daughter sheds her robe and tells mom to bend over the table as it's time for her morning quickie. Mom goes wide eyed as she sees her daughter's huge strap-on.

How long has daughter been planning this? Does dad know? Has mom been secretly fantasizing about this as well? Is daughter even the first of her kids to take advantage of being "man of the house?"

That's a cute idea. I could see it working in a humorous, whimsical tone.

Backstory features Mandi as a stereotypical wimpy housewife, easily dominated, and her daughter Dyan as a rebel tomboy with a command-and-control fixation. Dyan has always pitied and deprecated Mandi for her obvious weakness; this is the opportunity for punishment. Lube-up the strap-on...

Guy leaves on a business trip and before he goes, he jokes to his daughter that she's the "man of the house." Wife rolls her eyes and things go well that night.

Next morning, mom gets woken up by the smell of coffee and breakfast. Daughter is in the kitchen wearing a loose fitting robe. Daughter gives her a warm smile and a kiss on the cheek, telling her to enjoy her breakfast. Mom does and asks if she can expect that every morning.

Daughter laughs and then kisses her on the lips. Before mom can protest daughter sheds her robe and tells mom to bend over the table as it's time for her morning quickie. Mom goes wide eyed as she sees her daughter's huge strap-on.

How long has daughter been planning this? Does dad know? Has mom been secretly fantasizing about this as well? Is daughter even the first of her kids to take advantage of being "man of the house?"

I'd like to go the slow seduction thing for this with the daughter breaking mom's resistance down throughout the day. Where Mom starts to allow for Daughter's kisses and touches to linger a little longer until at last she loses control of herself.

Hi
I have an idea to do this with a petty wicked plot twist to go with it....
I may start it asap in time for April fools day contest

That's awesome! Can't wait to find out what the twist is :)

I'd like to go the slow seduction thing for this with the daughter breaking mom's resistance down throughout the day. Where Mom starts to allow for Daughter's kisses and touches to linger a little longer until at last she loses control of herself.

my version would be hard and fast.

Mom gasps, says "What the..."

Daughter says "Don't play shy with me. I know how when I'm not around, and sometimes when you think I'm asleep upstairs, instead of sitting down to breakfast, first Dad makes you bend over a chair and fucks you hard from behind and after you come all over his big hard fat cock you lick your slutty cum off his meat and make him come in your mouth and all down your titties. Well, as man of the house, I need to uphold tradition...
"

My version is done and will be released in March as part of the April fools contest ...

It will indeeed be called man of the house

Great premise, but I'd go the slower seduction route as opposed to "bend over Mom and take my huge strap-on!" The daughter could simply adopt a more assertive manner with her submissive falling under her domineering spell. And when Dad returns from his trip? He may just end up sleeping on the couch if he's not careful.
The "new man" of the house may just make his ass hers. But now I'm letting my femdom sensibilities get ahead of me...

My version is done and will be released in March as part of the April fools contest ...

Hooray! Can't wait to read it.

Maidboy: I like your take as well as well. I will admit that when I first put up the idea, I was thinking a more humorous or tongue-in-cheek story hence the quick turn from doting daughter to domineering daughter but a slower approach and some femdom could work as well.

I have throughly enjoyed reading your stories. I recently have stumbled across this part and have really enjoyed it. Thanks so much for your hard work, sincerely grandhappy1'

Maidboy: I like your take as well as well. I will admit that when I first put up the idea, I was thinking a more humorous or tongue-in-cheek story hence the quick turn from doting daughter to domineering daughter but a slower approach and some femdom could work as well.

Thanks, and maybe the couple have been trying to get their daughter to dominate them both to spice up their marriage? "Topping from the bottom" as it were?

:) Indeed, I quite enjoyed it. I loved the ending. The only complaint I had was the implication that Morgan and her dad have just been going from woman to woman (which makes me wonder how long they've been at it) but once again, I loved the ending and how into it both of them were.

Back