Am I too old?

Never Too Old

Hi,

I am a 55 year old English lady not unattractive, bored. just found this anyone want to talk to mw?

My mother is 84. I overheard a conversation where she was describing to my daughters and some of their friends some her toys. Her comment was, "I still have urges you know!"

Hi Linda

Youre not too old, I enjoy younger women such as you Im 62 BTW
Feel free to PM anytime
Thanks, Don

Linda,

Welcome!
You are never too old, you might have a partner that feels too old :)
You may want to turn on your pm's,

Have fun and enjoy,

xxx

Hi,

I am a 55 year old English lady not unattractive, bored. just found this anyone want to talk to mw?
Hi Linda as a man in my 60's I find women in their 50's, 60's and even 70's attractive and more sexually liberated than when they were much younger. PM me anytime ad we can set up a chat to talk.

Hi Linda

Hi,

Now that your youth and earnest vivacity has been established, and after your kind note, how about a "Hi!" since you are unreachable in the ether....

Linda

I am 30 and from USA. would love to know you. you are not old but let me know if i am too young as i love the age gap as we have so much to share

Never

Hi,

One of my most amazing sexual experiences was at the age of 25, with the 54 year old mother of a FWB. Seems they talked a lot... The daughter had moved out of state for work and by coincidence, I wound up working with the mother... After a work related party, mom hung out and hit me up for a ride home... In the car she told me her daughter had told her all about me and my oral skills... She then demonstrated hers in the parking lot of her condo, before taking me upstairs for a wild, wild night... I still have a good wank over that night, every now and then.

Of course not

Hi,

Hey you cannot be too old as I am a 56 year old woman and have a lot of fun here primarily with ladies but also guys. Almost everyone is very nice.
Carrie

Hello Linda,
Don't even think you are too old. you're more experience and wet the imagination of others. Sit back, chat and enjoy losing yourself in that. Relish the beauty you have. Chat away with your fans!
Dave

hi, how about some pms?

could we share some messages Linda
you messaging is unavailable

If you think 55 is too old for whatever, then you will believe it is...

Last edited:
Back