Is smoking sexy?

I don't smoke. I've never tried a cigarette.

I hate the way it can make my throat and lungs feel, when I'm in an enclosed area with smokers for too long.

I can't stand smokey bars and clubs. That haze. The smell.

But, theres a repulsion-hotness about it. The fact that it has always been so taboo in my family. Smokers were bad people. People who hung out with smokers were bad people.

There just is something intangibly erotic about sucking cock while he's watching TV and smoking a cigarette. Perhaps it just lends to the aura of callous disregard.

Not hot at all. Gross, in fact.

So gross that once I was dating a guy who smoked one cig one day when we were out. I embarrassed him that day, apparently, by adamantly refusing to kiss or hug him until he got home, changed his clothes and brushed his teeth. I find it repulsive.

No, it's not usually sexy.

I smoke and plan to quit this month. I'm going in to the doctor, getting the meds and quiting. I'm getting my best friend to quit with me so I don't have to sit and watch her smoke while I try to quit.

I don't smoke. I've never tried a cigarette.

I hate the way it can make my throat and lungs feel, when I'm in an enclosed area with smokers for too long.

I can't stand smokey bars and clubs. That haze. The smell.

But, theres a repulsion-hotness about it. The fact that it has always been so taboo in my family. Smokers were bad people. People who hung out with smokers were bad people.

There just is something intangibly erotic about sucking cock while he's watching TV and smoking a cigarette. Perhaps it just lends to the aura of callous disregard.

Consider yourself fortunate. I'm so glad I quit. Now I know why so many non-smokers avoided me.

nope.
unsexy in the extreme.

perhaps some guys will like it for the "oral" associations.

No, its not sexy at all.

People are sexy because of their personalities, crutches like smoking, drinking, etc... do not make them sexy.

Is smoking sexy?

Smoking is SO hotttt.

Super sexy.

I mean, like, WAY over the top.

Y'all know I hate fat. No exception is made here either.

A man who does not smoke can just forget about it.

Well, at least as far as I am concerned.

Anything else is just -- second best.

girl1.jpg

539157111_e91220c159.jpg

Back