What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, CS...how sweet of you to think of me! :heart:

Here's a present for you, too! Redeem it whenever you like!

bitch-slap.jpg

HEY!! Thanks!!

I'll give you time to round up some help.. like a pussy. I mean a posse!!

I have no understanding why he's all irritated at me and chew my ass out! He's the one who wanted that damn snow blower in the first place! It's not my fault that I can't get the damn thing started! Or when I do get FINALLY get it started, the loud smelly thing stalls out, and won't start back up again! And, it's not my fault that the electricity went out and I couldn't get the automatic garage door to open because he hasn't put a replacement pull cord on it, like he said he was going to for the last 2 years!

I shoveled the damn driveway! He should be grateful that I got it done! But, no! He need to fucking chew my ass out because I didn't want to drag the big heavy snow blower out the back door, through heavy wet snow and around to the front of the house!

Well, FUCK HIM!

*big sigh* There. I feel much better now.

I have no understanding why he's all irritated at me and chew my ass out! He's the one who wanted that damn snow blower in the first place! It's not my fault that I can't get the damn thing started! Or when I do get FINALLY get it started, the loud smelly thing stalls out, and won't start back up again! And, it's not my fault that the electricity went out and I couldn't get the automatic garage door to open because he hasn't put a replacement pull cord on it, like he said he was going to for the last 2 years!

I shoveled the damn driveway! He should be grateful that I got it done! But, no! He need to fucking chew my ass out because I didn't want to drag the big heavy snow blower out the back door, through heavy wet snow and around to the front of the house!

Well, FUCK HIM!

He would have been told to shove it, and cook his own damn supper. Oh, and he'd be sleeping on the couch.

He would have been told to shove it, and cook his own damn supper. Oh, and he'd be sleeping on the couch.

Well, he'll be doing that anyway, because he stays and works in another state.

I'm taking the boy out to dinner! I deserve for someone else to cook.:)

Just read something asking what would you pay for 24 hours with a sexy man, who could please all night long, and is extremely good with his hands, tongue, cock and mouth...

Hmmm.....

Just read something asking what would you pay for 24 hours with a sexy man, who could please all night long, and is extremely good with his hands, tongue, cock and mouth...

Hmmm.....

In fine print I'm sure there was something about sage and brown that you might have missed too. :D

~ A litster
~ Some snow
~ A hotel room
~ Some kissing
~ Some fucking

Well you get the picture ...

:devil:

I'll need to go back and check on that. I do know that brown sage is very popular these days.

Yeah, studies have shown that it secretes a liquid that is not only healthy for the digestive system, but has skin benefits as well.

Dirty naughty thoughts are crossing my mind..

Wait - Working is crossing my mind

Wait -- The dirty thoughts are back.. whew!!!!

Expending my imagination to include several members of Lit..

Well, FUCK HIM!

Well, he'll be doing that anyway, because he stays and works in another state.

I'm taking the boy out to dinner! I deserve for someone else to cook.:)

Oh my!! You shoveled it all? I hope you are planning to take a nice hot shower or bath. And yes, you deserve to have someone else cook! :rose::kiss:

Well, he just called me and asked if I had calmed down to a more reasonable frame of mind! Wrong thing to ask, right out of the gate!

I am convinced that when women tell me one thing, they mean nothing even remotely close to what they said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back