I dare you.

This would cause a HUGE problem...

It can't be all over yet...

Come on... another dare

How bout your best "accidental" beach reveal, here I'll start

attachment.php

To quietly look.... walk away and then sneak back... repeatedly to do the same? (actually walking around would be difficult!)
OR...
Lay down close by with mirrored sunglasses... turn head to look the other way... and just stare while griding pelvis down into the sand...
OR....... walk up and quietly say... "Miss, you might not be aware, but do you know your suit is not quite covering you?" If one had the courage to try to be... polite... what would you have said?? God forbid you get a burn there...
 
It was deliberate...

It was something my boyfriend talked me into. I got really well oiled up with lotion before I went to the beach. We parked and my boyfriend walked down to the beach before I did and set himself up. I waited about 10 minutes and then walked down and set up not far away from where he was. I casually loosened the suit and then just pretended to sleep.

My boyfriend practically raped me in the car on the way home, he was so excited.

I thought it was pretty hot too, letting all these strange men see me like that.

I'm glad there wasn't anyone I knew who saw me. The picture was taken by my boyfriend pretending to be another beach lurker. I guess I got a lot of attention from what he told me.
 
Ok guys - like you, I hate to see this dare thread die out - soooooo...how about a dare for the guys this time?

Dare from me: Show us all an image of your HARD cock, with a ribbon tied around it!!

Good luck fellas!!!!

-Dee

Hi Dee

I accepted your dare. Hope you and other Lit girls like the 2 pics of my hard cock, with a ribbon tied around it. Now which of you girls want a belated xmas pressie??

Cheers,

the veryhardboy
 

Attachments

  • my boner.jpg
    my boner.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 710
All right. Let's get this thing started back up.

With the weather and the holidays and school and teaching and family stuff, I kind of fell off the Literotica wagon.

I'm gonna change a few things here...

1: I may or may not keep track of the points. I think I'll give participation points, and no points for extra photos, but we can all always use more photos ;)

2: Dares will be posted for two weeks instead of one. We had a lot of last-second entries last fall and I think it would just be easier on everyone.

3: Old photos, which we all love to see, especially Marriedpervs' stuff, will not be eligible for points. Fresh photos will be counted for participation, old photos will just be drooled over and net you some awesome comments.

4: Management will not take responsibility for arrests or having to run from the cops.

So with that having been said, let's get the show started. It looks like someone tried to keep it going in my absence, the accidental beach reveal, and that was awesome. We'll continue in that vein.

The current dare is: Accidental Reveal

It could be at the beach, it could be at the store, it could be in a parking lot, but it MUST be some place public for it to count. Pussy, Cock, or Tits, either way, and no teasing; wet t-shirts don't count.

This dare will go for 2 weeks, until Friday, January 29th, ending at 11:59 PM, GMT

The next dare will be: Surprise the Delivery Guy/Girl

Answer the door in a loose robe with nothing under it, underwear only, or nothing at all. That dare will go from January 30th, 12:00 AM to February 14th, at 11:59 PM.

Get dirty, I dare you!
 
I've been off lit for a couple of weeks. Just logged in today to answer pm's and there is a new dare? What a wonderful coincidence!

Question. Are we starting all points from the beginning again? or are points continuing from where we left off?

~EE
 
I've been off lit for a couple of weeks. Just logged in today to answer pm's and there is a new dare? What a wonderful coincidence!

Question. Are we starting all points from the beginning again? or are points continuing from where we left off?

~EE

I'll go back through and re-log points from the last time....but it'll just be a single point for participation for the old dares. I'll leave the old style point system up in the past dare results though.

Good question and welcome back :)
 
Glad to see this is back I may need to get some new pictures so I can join the fun
 
Bump....

I'll get points sorted out from last year and we'll carry those over. Participation points only, mind you.

That will be done Tuesday afternoon, my time.
 
Ok... seems fair to do this again...

Since I've seemed to instigate it.

This shot was the result of a dare bet with my boyfriend that I lost and I had to be servant for poker night. The guys were not shy about commenting on my attributes and i wasn't allowed to argue with them.

My boyfriend will suffer!!!
 

Attachments

  • Jenn7t.jpg
    Jenn7t.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,197
I would say your "attributes" are certainly worthy of serious commentary ... very enticing photo .. I love the outline of your tantalizing nipples against your top. :)
 
Last edited:
Since I've seemed to instigate it.

This shot was the result of a dare bet with my boyfriend that I lost and I had to be servant for poker night. The guys were not shy about commenting on my attributes and i wasn't allowed to argue with them.

My boyfriend will suffer!!!

Lucky boyfriend. And such a gorgeous pic. I love pictures like this where you can see under the sheer material but not clearly. Just a hint...and oh so erotic. Thanks, Jen! :):rose:
 
It's Hump Day bump....

Sometime in the next 12 hours I really will sort out the points, I promise.
 
Well, 24 is close to 12....

Like last time, anyone that has submitted anything is in normal font. New points are in bold.

The points as they stand:
isseii: 3
badgirl lucy: 5
85 Bird: 2
Msmaggie: 2
Silkcrow: 1
Big d in me: 1
ilovetolickyou: 1
Dangerous Lily: 2
Exotic Erotic: 5
marriedpervs: 5
badchad 83: 1
neci please me: 2
excelsior62: 3
Talondekarrde: 1
Littleone 88: 1
Cherrypies: 1
Esome Beastie: 1
MMWarr: 2
Jennifer 01: 2
 
Let me just tell you that these have not been easy...I'm still working really hard on these. I hope i can make the deadlines.
 
Back
Top