Votes: 13 48.1%
  • NO

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • BEATS ME

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters

hotoldrguy

Mr. Smooth
I am not sure about anyone else, but I do feel younger than 63 and still have a great sex drive and delivery system ;)

So what do you think? Are us old folk still in the game?

I am not sure about anyone else, but I do feel younger than 63 and still have a great sex drive and delivery system ;)

I will tell you when I'm in my 60s, but I don't think things will diminish that drastically of you are with someone that knows how to turn you on.

I will tell you when I'm in my 60s, but I don't think things will diminish that drastically of you are with someone that knows how to turn you on.

I'm not there yet but I agree with BFG. I have my good days & bad.
Yet even now when I'm at half gear I scare most guys.
I think it's about finding someone.

I will soon be 53. I think :)
I don't feel my age. I'm not even sure how I'm supposed to feel at 52 ?
All I know is show me a sexy man an I can show you an orgasm in 5 minutes . nuff said :)

Sitting here in my late-mid 40's, there are many ladies who still look awfully good to me that are in their late 50's or even into their 60's. I really think it's all perspective. When I was 20 something (or a teen) there were a heck of a lot of sexy 40 something women.

Maybe I'm just a dirty old perv/younger dirty old man. lol.

I just turned 59. My wife's been fighting with our girls since they were born. Now that they are grown and out of the house, and she's had an adjustment to her various meds, she seems to be lightening up a bit. I've had a strong sex drive my whole life, and little outlet for it for the past 20 years, until now. Our sexual encounters are getting bolder and more adventurous and she's indulging me in ways that were closed off before. Yeah, 60 is the new 40...and then some!

I'm a massive hypocrite in that, as someone about to turn 50, I really hope so looking into my future, but currently, I don't want to fuck anyone of that age. I don't particularly find them attractive, in my experience, they have a harder time staying really hard, and we just don't seem to have much in common...at our age, 10 years is a massive difference...so for me, it's not the age per se but the difference between it and mine...

Last edited:
Do you think 60 is the new 40?

A friend told me:

Mind says, "Yes".

Breasts say, "No".

Here's me at 62 and in some ways having the best sex of my life. So I voted yes!

For me the secrets are: keeping really fit, understanding more and more about the subtleties of female arousal and satisfaction, and keeping up with the best herbals so as to give her great boners; with that erection confidence I can go on for as long as we want, and then choose when I want to ejaculate more times than not.

One consequence of the above is that my woman, who has for most of our marriage valued having quite frequent sex, is eager for more frequency now than ever. And we have the time more often during the day than we ever did.

The one big downer for me as compared with when I was 40: I really miss vertical sex! Stomping around the house with her on me, fucking against doors and that. Would put my back out these days!

I'm a massive hypocrite in that, as someone about to turn 50, I really hope so looking into my future, but currently, I don't want to fuck anyone of that age. I don't particularly find them attractive, in my experience, they have a harder time staying really hard, and we just don't seem to have much in common...at our age, 10 years is a massive difference...so for me, it's not the age per se but the difference between it and mine...

I am somewhat the opposite: I just recently turned 50, and find myself increasingly drawn to certain men who are slightly older, around 60. Not all of them, no, but ones with intelligence and confidence and strength and kindness. And there is an age line somewhere, I suspect, but it depends on the man. I have realized that older men still can be very sexual, and while that somehow surprised me initially for some reason, I've accepted this secret surprise and found much arousal in it.

I am somewhat the opposite: I just recently turned 50, and find myself increasingly drawn to certain men who are slightly older, around 60. Not all of them, no, but ones with intelligence and confidence and strength and kindness. And there is an age line somewhere, I suspect, but it depends on the man. I have realized that older men still can be very sexual, and while that somehow surprised me initially for some reason, I've accepted this secret surprise and found much arousal in it.
thanks quietlooking. It is nice to know we are still appreciated and desired. I do not know about other people, but I tend not to "feel" my age inside. Everything stills works fine so I do feel more like 40 than 63

Absolutely!!!
I'm 49 & feel like I'm in my twenties sexually
Hey, it's how I feel... :))

I think any age is whatever you make it. I see people crying about turning 30 as I laugh at me turning 40. And there's people having a great time at 60 and above and that's cool and awesome to see.

Do what you like doing. Period. Success doesn't really matter. Neither does age. Happiness, the real true kind, does.

I have years to go before I hit either of those marks, but in the grand scheme of things those ages are representative of so much! A person at age 60 has experienced so much it makes them seem older than what they may look/feel. The only thing I would say is "own your age". I know a lady approaching 50 who is SO vain she photoshops her pictures...and then looks like a damn fool because eyebrows don't belong on top of bangs, and when the neck has freckles and wrinkles, but the face looks like an ethereal glow...hello circus freak.

Back