West Richland Tavern.

Tess felt him harden against her butt. Not many men could handle her more than once. She had always made it her mission to please so thoroughly that it only took once for her clients to be satisfied. She wondered if she had done something wrong since he was asking her to go again.

She turned over to face him, "was everything to your liking, or do you want me to do something different?"

Tess was nothing if not accommodating to her clients. She didnt want to run off a potential repeat customer. There were many undesireable clients out there and she would rather have a man like DJ in her bed than someone she was disgusted by.
 
DJ chuckled good-naturedly. "You were amazing. It's just that when I have such a beautiful, sexy woman in my bed, I can't help but respond. If you would rather lay here and cuddle, we can do that as well. I'm enjoying both of these activities. I know that it's probably my decision, but I want you to decide," he said, smiling.

"You definitely pleased me. Probably more than any other woman I've been with. It's just the man in me responding to the amazing body in front of me. Like I said though, it's your call," he said, kissing her neck softly before squeezing her gently. He could be very happy like this, he realized.
 
Tess knew there was a right or wrong answer. It made her uncomfortable to guess, she thought for a moment and then figured she better give him what he wanted.

She didn't say anything to him but she slipped under the sheet and wrapped her mouth around his straining erection. She hadn't had an opportunity to explore him this way yet and thought he might enjoy it.
 
DJ groaned when he felt Tess's mouth around his erection. He loved how wet and warm it was, as well as the suction she applied. He had always loved oral sex, and decided to partake in it again. Without really thinking about it, he maneuvered Tess so that her hips were above him, before grabbing them a little roughly, pulling her lips down to his mouth.

He could still taste himself in her, but quickly pushed that aside as he started to gently lap at her lips, before placing his mouth over them and sucking. He quickly started to nibble on her lips, enjoying the reactions he was getting. He slowly started to tease his fingers along her cheeks, working towards her back door, as his lips latched onto her clit, losing himself to what he was doing, and what he was feeling from her mouth.
 
Tess had to stifle a moan as she continued sucking DJ. He was pleasuring her, which never happened in her working relationships. It was beyond good, it was downright perfection. She gripped the sheets and took all of him into her mouth and felt his cock stroking her throat. He was perfectly sized, not big enough to choke her but definitely enjoyable.

Tess couldn't remember the last time she had enjoyed a man touching her this much. After a few minutes she realized she actually wanted him inside of her.

She withdrew her mouth and sucked just his swollen head before letting it go with an audible pop. Her eyes rolled back as he continued licking her, it made her moan softly in pleasure.

She rose her hips away from his mouth and straddled his cock instead,"is this what you want?" She asked. She had a feeling he liked being in control and might not want her on top.
 
DJ smiled, before taking her hips and pulling her all the way down onto his cock as he thrust up into her. He loved being ridden, as it allowed his hands free reign to play and pleasure his partner. He looked at her before winking. "Stay just like that, and let me do the work," he said, before thrusting up into her, while one hand teased her left breast and his other started to tease her clit.

He kept this up as long as he could, but suddenly pulled Tess back down onto his cock and then rolled over, before grabbing a pillow and lifting her hips to tuck it under her. Now he could get on his knees while thrusting into her. He put her feet on his shoulders and started to tweak her nipples, not hard enough to leave marks, but just bordering that line between pain and pleasure, as his hips slowly pistoned into her. "How is this?" he asked, hoping she was enjoying it as much as he was.
 
Tess had to brace her hands against his sculpted chest while she rode him. He seemed determined to make her cum. He must have considered it a challenge to be dedicating this much effort to it.

He surprised her when he pinned her under him making her almost squeal in surprise. She let him pound her got a minute before her leg got a mild cramp. She wrapped her legs around his hips and that solved it. She reached for him, not used to someone devoting so much energy to her pleasure. She was supposed to be touching and driving him wild. And here he waa competing with her, she almost smiled at the realization.

She whispered his name as shr got closer to her climax, she felt her pussy tighten around him.

"Oh god," it was like he was trying to make love to her instead of just fucking her.
 
Last edited:
DJ smiled, seeing her reaction, before his mouth opened in a groan. He could feel her pussy tightening around him, and it was driving him wild. His hips were slamming into hers, and he didn't want to get any rougher, for fear of bruising her. He started to thrust, and then grind his hips against hers, making sure he ground his hips against her clit, before pulling out and doing it again.

He felt like his orgasm was slowly approaching, so knew he had the time to really make her cum. His hands strayed down Tess's body, before finding her clit. In between thrusts, he would strum it, then grind against it, and repeat the cycle. He was really hoping she would cum for him, as he leaned down and stayed all the way in her, grinding in tight circles.

He put his mouth against her ear, and then whispered, "I am not going to stop until you have as many orgasms as you can." He didn't know what possessed him to say that, but he realized he meant it.
 
Troy couldn't help but smile at Rex's discomfort but he tried to keep it well hidden and he doubted the guy had seen it anyway with the way he had been searing dumbfounded at his new work uniform. As he walked off Troy watched as Hannah's lips curled up slightly.
"You are eventually going to let the poor guy off the hook right Boss," he whispered. Receiving that same smile as an answer he got back to business.

"If you don't mind me making a few suggestions here boss lady I have done a few things you may or may not like. I have worked these bars and clubs for almost ten years now and I don't know why you have opened here or why you are opening so early in the day but I think we need to make some changes. I have a crew on standby and I guess they are coming in tonight that can fix this old place up and make her look real nice. Nothing over the top mind you but they will straighten everything out and give her a spit and polish. If you want to open early that is fine but you shouldn't have the girls start before lunch time. I have never really seen to many johns out before then and if we can get a good cook we can get some of those execs who want a power lunch and a fuck. Then if we can get a decent DJ we can get a crowd in here to make the bar profitable and the girls can work the room at night. What do you think Boss?"
Her eyes flickered softly as she listened to Troy, feeling dumber and dumber as he continued. She bit her lip and offered a weak smile, glancing down then back at him she nodded. "If you have the connections honey make it happen."
 
Tess' first orgasm came on so strongly she bucked and writhed under DJ like a wild animal She gripped his shoulders and cried out for him but he didnt cum with her.

Her second and third orgasms came in quick succession after that. Her body was so hyper sensitive she couldn't tell if he had found his release yet. He'd conditioned her body so well by that point she could only weakly tell him she had enough.

She shuddered and she was panting. No client had ever done that before. Her mind was usually so disconnrcted from her body she only faked orgasms. That was definitely not the case this time.
 
DJ smiled, feeling how wet she was getting with each successive orgasm. He knew that he could cum now if he chose, but he was waiting until she said she was done. He smiled again once he heard that word, before thrusting into her rapidly, his fingers a blur over her clit. He could feel his orgasm approaching, before thrusting into her hard and deep, groaning as he came deep inside her.

As soon as his body calmed down, he looked at Tess and smiled. He couldn't remember seeing a woman look so beautiful after an orgasm. He smiled again and leaned down to kiss her, before whispering, "Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are after experiencing that pleasure," into her ear.

He continued to look into her eyes wondering what he response, as well as reaction would be to that.
 
She sighed at his question, her body was still humming from what he'd done to her and she wasn't sure a coherent thought would come out if she tried to speak.

"No, I dont think anyone ever cared," she told him, still breathless.
 
Troy smiled at Hannah, pleased that she had taken his ideas seriously.
"OK Boss. You have to be here with me of course to oversee everything and to make the final decision on colours and designs. Oh and the girls will have to leave for awhile too, they have to do the stairs and balcony and upstairs toilets so...I know how about I take you all out to dinner and dancing. By the time we get back they would have finished, it will work out perfectly. What do you say Boss lady?"
 
DJ shook his head before kissing her again. He looked at the clock and smiled. They still had an hour left, and he still had another $150. "Well, then they were all idiots. You are stunning. Now, I have a serious question for you. We have an hour left. I want to know what you want to do for that hour. We can get food, stay here and sleep, have more sex, talk, or anything you want," he said, looking at her as he slipped out of her with a moan. He hadn't realized he had deflated that much.

He smiled at Tess again. "I just want you to pick. Don't think about what will make me happy, as all of those things will. I just want to know what you genuinely want to do. Or, if you want more time, I'd definitely be happy with that," he said with a chuckle.
 
Tess found all his questions disconcerting, she withdrew back into her own mind while he looked at her affectionately.

"I wouldn't mind a shower actually," she finally said, "you could have one too if you want."

She didnt want to know his motives, there was no such thing as a fairy tale, he wouldnt be whisking her away a la Pretty Woman, he was probably married. she didnt even know anything aside from his skill in the sach, his name, andvthat he was a hustler.
 
DJ smiled and looked at Tess, before nodding. "I'd enjoy a shower. Can you help me wash my back? It's kind of hard to clean everything," he said, smiling at her as he stood up, before gently taking her hand and pulling her after him. He wasn't sure what she would say when she saw his back.

DJ was pretty self-conscious about his tattoo. He had gotten it when he was younger, in a spurt of love for his fantasy affinity with things like space marines and cyborgs. It wasn't one of his brightest moments, but he still loved the tattoo. He just hated when people he could start caring about saw it, and immediately backed off.
 
She thought of her, the twins, Tess, and Troy out and about. She knew it was not a date of any kind... It never was in cases that involved her and Tess. Still she felt she needed to look feminine, pretty. Biting her lip she smiled weakly and nodded. "Okay Love. And please, call me Hannah... Boss makes me feel like a monster."
She then grinned, "Unless darling...." her playful voice fluttered and her dazzling green eyes twinkled. "You prefer Mistress?"
 
Tess was quiet while she started the shower. She peeled off what was left of her outfit which consisted only of her stockings. She saw DJ's tattoo when he'd pulled her out of bed with him. She thought it was different, not something she expected on a guy like him but it was very well done. She wondered why he'd chosen it as she stepped into the shower.

"Come in when you're ready," she told him as she soaked her hair and rubbed her face, washing off her eye makeup. She carefully ran her fingers under her eyes to make sure the mascara wasn't running all over her face. Thankfully it wasn't.
 
DJ smiled, seeing that Tess didn't have a negative reaction after seeing his tattoo. He stepped into the shower, enjoying the hot water as it relaxed his muscles. He watched Tess remove her makeup, before looking at her. "What do you think of my tattoo? I know you saw it, and I'm curious as to what you think," he said.

He knew it was an odd question, but he wanted an honest opinion. He was 28, single, working for a software company, and had a hidden love for fantasy and sci-fi novels and video games. His tattoo was a part of him, and he needed someone's opinion of it.
 
"It's different, whoever did it did a great job. The shading looks really good." She shrugged. She had no tattoos, needles made her nervous. She avoided getting flu shots too.

She soaped up a washcloth with a bar of soap and started washing his shoulders and chest, he hadn't asked her but she thought he wanted her too. Now that she didnt have her heels on she realized how much taller he was than her 5'8" frame.
 
DJ smiled as she complimented his tattoo. "Well, I got it when I got my current job. I work at a software firm, so naturally I'm a bit of a geek. Every woman that has seen that tattoo has gone running, leaving me 28 and single," he said with a chuckle.

He grabbed the other washcloth, and soaped it up, before starting to wash Tess. He hadn't realized how much taller he was, and laughed a bit. "I feel like I need to find you a stool to make this easier," he said good-naturedly. He wasn't trying to be mean, just wanting to help make it easier for her to wash him, since she wanted to.
 
Tess frowned, "seems awfully stupid to leave someone based on a tattoo, its not like you have your ex's name on your forehead." Some women could be so shallow.

"The heels even the playing field," she told him and smiled.

She turned around and offered her back to him as she pulled her hair forward over one shoulder
 
DJ kissed her neck softly, before starting to scrub around her shoulders and neck. He kept it light, scrubbing her skin as he worked his way down her back. He made sure to cover every square inch that he could reach, massaging her butt when he got to it, before working down her legs.

He stood up, before kissing her ear and whispering, "Turn around." As soon as that was done, he started washing her front, trying not to fondle her breasts and nipples, as he slid the washcloth across her stomach and over her pussy. He finished soaping her legs and smiled. "All soaped up and ready to be rinsed off!" he said, kissing her lips softly.
 
Troy's eyes glowed at that comment and a small smile crept over his face. Was Hannah making a play for him. He didn't think he had a chance with a beauty like her but he wasn't going to let an opportunity like this slip away. Besides the thought of this beautiful but small woman being his Mistress sort of intrigued him.
"Why yes Mistress."
 
She let him wash her but she was uneasy by how sweet he was being. She detached from what was going on around her and started thinking of Seattle. She was going to miss the calming rain, the green trees, and the mountains outside the city. She briefly thought of her old life.

She flashed back to the trailer she shared with her ex, and the night he'd come home drunk and in a rage. She remembered him yanking her out of the shower and slamming her against the mirror, breaking it and cutting her, making her cry. She remembered how his large hands closed around her neck.

She gasped and shook her head. She turned away from DJ and rinsed quickly before hopping out and grabbing the towel off the rack. She stood in her closet and dried herself off before putting on a fresh thong and wrapping her old silk robe around herself. She tied it tighly over her waist and tried to calm her breathing.
 
Back
Top