Do you mind if I look at your tits?

Those are fantastic Lady Reiha. I bet everyone stares at your tits.
 
Being quite honest, I think it's quite difficult to avoid looking. Eyes are basically designed to see things, even things they're not actually focused on.

Then there's the awkwardness of maintaining eye contact during conversation without it turning into a staring contest. In trying to be polite, if you look to the side a bit, then to the other side, you seem a bit shifty. If you look up you seem disinterested. If you look down you look like you're checking out those melons. Oranges. Apples. Basically you can't win.

Talking while standing or sitting face to face is a sure way to get a guy locked onto your boobies like a homing missile. You might as well wear a t-shirt with crosshairs. ;)
 
If you didn't want us looking, why would you buy one of these?

random-photos-218_78943_94901_full.html
 
Women do not dress for the appreciation of men. Women often wear "revealing" clothes because it's hot outside, not to garner your attention. Oogling is never appropriate. Instead of being shocked when a woman takes offense at you being offensive, change your strategy.

I'm sorry but I have to emphatically disagree. I absolutely dress for the appreciation of men. Every day I want to wear something that catches subtle attention. I'm happily married and I'm not straying but repeated glances it's definitely what I'm seeking. I've personally heard friends say that they think its offensive when men look at their titties but when pressed on the subject it always comes out that on some level they're flattered.

I say look and look again! They're a great view, if I say so myself.
 
This is something that will long be debated. Wait a minute ...
 

Attachments

  • 1 - argument.jpg
    1 - argument.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 635
I have the sudden urge to suck. Also a taste for milk, which I usually hate.
 
I'm used to it and to be honest, I'm quite fond of "the girls" so it doesn't bother me at all. It amuses me. ;)
 
The girls like the attention. I love when you catch someone staring though.
 
I love the attention as long as it's positive. I don't know why any women would not like it.

If I am showing cleavage and men are looking at it, why would I mind? I am the one showing it to begin with. I enjoy it as long as the guy doesn't stop following me around town.

I don't have real big boobies so I don't know what that is like. I am sure no ones wants to feels like a bimbo. It happens happens tho, thats why I never show boobies at work.



I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but I can't help it ... I'm obsessed. I try not to look, I really do. I try to be discrete. I try to look in your eyes, and for the most part I do, but I have to look! Hate me?


Do you hate when a guy looks? Are you flattered, creeped out, angry, and if it depends, then what does it depend on? What is bad form and what is good form by a guy?

Personally, I think it's a little unfair to expect men not to look at all. Wouldn't you have trouble looking in my eyes, if my dick was on my chest? (no dickhead jokes)


SIDE NOTE: Believe it or not I am sensitive to the issue. My gf is small but extremely busty. She loves having big tits, but sometimes she is treated unfairly by men and women, many of whom assume she is a bimbo or stripper. She isn't, btw, she is very intelligent and her boobs are all natural.
 
Imagines how men would feel about prolonged/frequent stares at their cock in the middle of a conversation.

I would absolutely love it. Had it happen a few times, almost like she forgot what she was doing and her eyes just lingered there. Wish it would happen more often!


A woman with cleavage who is bending over for something, like taking stuff out of her shopping cart, is a wonder to behold, and every guy in the place can't help but try to look down her blouse at her lovelies!

And forget cleavage, if there's any hint of a nipple profile poking through her shirt, I totally stare then! :devil:
 
I remember once being in a room with a group of people and noticing in a mirror that I could watch one guy's eyes ogling my chest whenever I wasn't looking in his direction. It was amusing to me, and I eventually said aloud while watching him stare, "Have you ever felt someone's eyes trying to undress you?" There was a pause, and then he flinched a little as if startled. I looked right at him, and I could see in his face that he knew he was busted.
 
.

I remember once being in a room with a group of people and noticing in a mirror that I could watch one guy's eyes ogling my chest whenever I wasn't looking in his direction. It was amusing to me, and I eventually said aloud while watching him stare, "Have you ever felt someone's eyes trying to undress you?" There was a pause, and then he flinched a little as if startled. I looked right at him, and I could see in his face that he knew he was busted.

I would have loved to have been that guy. Just so I could say.. How do I look so far? lol
 
I recently was at a Chicago Cub game and there was a girl with huge tits wearing a low cut , skin tight top. Her tits were almost popping out the top. You can't tell me she wasn't wanting guys to look. I kind of felt sorry for the guy she was with...well, envious too.
 
If I wear a low cut top designed to show off the girls then I'm not going to get offended if a guy looks at them. But when that's all he can focus on, and he' obnoxious about it, that's when it becomes an issue
 
Back
Top