The Photographer

“You look ravishing this morning Andi. Come here and give me a morning kiss Miss....

Andi lifted her eyes, a delighted smile dancing in their depths as her heart fluttered with the flattery. His praises and delight in things she did seemed to stir a response within her tummy, and she knew that she would keep trying to find ways to please him to experience that sensation as often as she could.

And another kiss? A memory of the last dreamy kiss still lingered on her lips, and she unconsciously pressed them together in rehearsal.

I wanted to discuss your shoot today with M. Noir Ombre Andi. His work is more Gothic than mine and is defiantly D’Art Noir………He is a very demanding artist Andi but his art is breathtaking.”

"Yes Sir," she replied, climbing carefully onto his proffered knee, her arms wrapping naturally round his neck as she gazed into his hypnotic eyes, her face so close to his, waiting expectantly for the touch of his lips on hers.....

There had already been so many exciting new experiences, sensations, since she'd arrived at the Abbey, and she felt that she was making satisfactory progress, but andi wanted to do better than that, and felt a desperate desire to be his best student.

So far she had learned about still life and Life Modelling, about being comfortable with nudity and also sensuality. She'd learned the addictive power and emotion of the Orgasm, and wanted to study that subject in much more depth! She'd learned about the humiliation of being exposed nude by strangers, and the challenge of still being comfortable with her nakedness, something she needed to get better at. And there was so much more.

She was devoting herself to learning all that he could teach her, and she was sure that his kiss was opening up a new awareness that she must soon capture on film ... you had to understand the thing to bring it out in Art, and to understand it you had to experience it ....She decided to put that in the journal tonight, as Another Piece of Wisdom Gleaned towards her Art. She was certain that Mr Knowles would also push the boundaries of her understanding.

"I'd be honoured to be a part of M. Noir Ombre's D’Art Noir, and I'll do everything he wants of me," she promised seriously.
 
"Yes Sir,"

Andi cooed as she demurely took a seat on the Master’s knee.

Batard smiled to himself as gorgeous young protégé settled on his lap. He could feel the sensual warmth of her nude body settled on to his lap. His arm naturally snaked around her trim little waist. Cradled in the crook of the Master’s arm the raw strength of his upper arm pressed against the firm curve of her breast, the palm of his hand resting on Andi’s shaven Venus Mon and the tips of his fingers just graving the soft pink folds of her virgin’s treasure. There was a dreamy far away look in Andi’s soft emerald green eyes as if she were temporarily lost in a private world of her own thoughts


"I'd be honoured to be a part of M. Noir Ombre's D’Art Noir, and I'll do everything he wants of me,"

There was an adorable note of conviction in Andi’s soft innocent angelic voice.

“As I said Andi Our Mr. Knowles or should I say Noir Ombre is a very demanding and artistic photographer ……..”

As her Master he let the finger tip slide up and down the length of his gorgeous young protégé’s virgin folds. At the end of each sensual little pass he rolled Andi’s hooded little clit under the pad of his finger. Each pass of his wicked knowing fingers cleaved a little deeper into that sweet heavenly slit. When the intoxicating fragrance of the young innocents growing arousal filled his nostrils Batard whispered in Andi’s ear.

“What do you desire Miss Kay?”

His teeth grazed the girl’s ear.

“….Just ask and I shall grant you your wish Miss Kay!”

Batard turned Andi’s angelic face to him with a single finger his dark hazel eyes capturing her soft emerald eyes,

“All you have to do is ask my dear.

His lips brushed hers as he spoke.
 
Mmm, his fingers were so close, teasing the area he'd so masterfully played to give her that first Orgasm ...

“As I said Andi Our Mr. Knowles or should I say Noir Ombre is a very demanding and artistic photographer ……..”

Andi nodded at his words, but most of her attention was focused on his skillful, artistic fingers, gasping every time he pressed that magic button, filling her tummy with exquisite sensations, and not only her tummy, but between her legs where the heat was building, and she felt herself becoming damp as her hips rolled forward again and again, and her breathing became shallower ...

“What do you desire Miss Kay? ….Just ask and I shall grant you your wish Miss Kay!”

Oh, she knew that he could grant anything he wanted, the Great Man, The Master, Her Master ...As he turned her face gently towards his, lost in the depths of his eyes ....

“All you have to do is ask my dear.", his lips brushing hers as she hungered for his kiss, for his fingers to complete their work and arouse her body back to the heights of the night before ....

"I ..," she gasped, "I want to please you, Sir, Master, .... be your best ever student ...learn from you ... everything you want to teach me ..."

She wanted to tell him how her world lit up when she knew he was pleased with her, but couldn't put it into words, so she just looked adoringly, worshipfully into those amazing eyes, and hoped that he read it in her soul ..
 
“All you have to do is ask my dear.”

"I ..,"

Andi gasped, the sweet intoxicating aroma of her arousal growing stronger by the minute as she continued

"I want to please you, Sir, Master, .... be your best ever student ...learn from you ... everything you want to teach me .

Such sweet naive sincerity in the girl’s innocent emerald green eyes as if pleasing him was the most important thing in the world to her.

MASTER The word had slipped so naturally from Andi’s moist ripe lips her subconscious already accepting it as a reality even if her conscious mind had not yet grasped the full implication of how her young life was already changing.

“I am sure you will Miss Kay……..”

Batard’s knowing fingers slowly but steadily edged the innocent young beauty’s supple young body ever closer to what he knew Andi’s gorgeous young body’s desired.

“………you will do everything Noir Ombre ask of you as if it was I Miss Kay….”

As he spoke his fingers cleaved deeper and deeper into Andi’s chaste young body as he coaxed her throbbing little clit from its hooded hiding place and once more to the edge of that abyss and the dark forbidden pleasure the young beauty knew was almost within her grasp.

“………It will not be Mr. Knowles but the Artist and you owe your complete obedience to Art Miss Kay.”

Batard held his adorable little protégé tittering on the edge of the abyss.

“…….You may cum for me Now Miss Kay!”

His hot moist breath bathed Andi’s neck, his lips brushed her ear as he whispered his naughty command and it was punctuated by the way his teeth grazed her earlobe.
 
“………you will do everything Noir Ombre ask of you as if it was I Miss Kay…It will not be Mr. Knowles but the Artist and you owe your complete obedience to Art Miss Kay.”

Her mind overcome by the physical sensations rampaging through her body, recalling the memory of that first time only the other evening, Andi just nodded, knowing the truth, the wisdom in her Master's words .... complete obedience yes she owed Art her Complete Obedience ...

“…….You may cum for me Now Miss Kay!”

"Oh!" with a small cry she let herself go, and the exquisite rush of pleasure ran through her at his command, his permission ....

Her body jerked quietly, over and over, rhythmically, convulsing on his lap, gradually dying away as she became aware once more of her surroundings ... breakfast ...

Her hand went to her mouth and her eyes widened as the full realisation hit her of what she'd just done ... she looked into his eyes but saw permission, and she relaxed and smiled.

"Thank you Sir," she whispered, then after thinking added, "what are my assignments for today, apart from working for Noir Ombre, Sir?" hoping for something worthy of The Master's Best Student, where she could demonstrate her Complete Obedience to Art ...
 
Bryon Batard Andi’s eagerness to obey him, for their Art’s Sake so refreshingly naïve and innocent. He had smiled to himself as the little OH had escaped her moist ripe lips when he told her when he had told her she could cum now. The words had hardly left his mouth before the Andi’s gorgeous supple young body erotically jerked quietly, over and over, in the rhythmically seductive convulsion on his lap as the stunning young teen brunette embraced the sinfully forbidden pleasure that his fingers brought her. How adorable the maidenly blush as Andi’s delicate hand flew to her sensually “O”ed lips her soft emerald eyes wide with sock and wonder at what she had just done.

"Thank you Sir,"

Andi whispered in a shy little schoolgirl voice.

"what are my assignments for today, apart from working for Noir Ombre, Sir?"

“Today Andi I promised you to Noir Ombre, or should I say Mr. Knowles, for the day.”

He could she the little chest fallen pout on those moist ripe lips.

“But first my dear a hardy breakfast for you for I know what a demanding Artist he is and how very few models can meet his expectations or have the stamina for his long and elaborate shoots Andi.”

Batard did not move his arm from around the girl’s waist as he rang the little sliver bell to call Knowles to bring her, her breakfast. He let his young protégé feel the ridged line of his cock pressed to her naked thigh the only barrier his trousers. When Andi’s breakfast arrived he picked up a piece of toast, and brushed her lips with it as he slowly fed her. Every now and then the sleeve of his woolen shirt would brush across Andi’s peaked nipple. Batard wanted the girl’s body to be trembling with need before he sent her to Knowles for their day long shoot. When Batard’s nostrils were filled with the intoxicating aroma of Andi’s arousal and he could feel her gorgeous young body trembling with need he slowly stood letting the girl slide from his lap. Until her body was pressed to his as she stood enfolded in his arms. Batard’s hips ground to hers and he smiled down into her soft innocent eyes.

“Noir Ombre’s studio is in the stable block Miss Kay……”

With a firm pat on Andi’s naked little butt he sent her on her way.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Knowles was waiting for Andi as she came across the paddock to the stable block. What a gorgeous, stunning little nymph she was! Well today she was his to play with.

“Miss Kay what a pleasure to see you.”

His arm snaked around Andi’s waist his body pressed close to hers as he guided her into his studio. Far from the almost sterile whites of her Master’s studio the studio of Noir Ombre was set as if it were an oriental dungeon. A cross of St. Andrew its’ “X” form seeming to reach out eager to embrace the young girl, A rack, manacles hanging from the ceiling.

“Miss Kay the shoot today will be based on the theme that you are a young English Lady held captive during the Boxer rebellion.”


His voice was quite serious as Knowles set the time and scene.

“Wardrobe is the door to the left and your attire has been laid out for you Miss Kay when your dressed rejoin me in the studio..”

A waiting Andi was a dress that would cover from just under her chin to the tips of her toes, a corset, silken stockings with garters, a little lacy thong and silken slippers with 3” heels.

“Miss Kay I want you to wear your hair up, I want to be able to see your face and eyes throughout the shoot.”


Knowles wanted Andi to believe that she would be the only model He wanted Ms. Kwan’s arrival to be a surprise for the young beauty.
 
After breakfast, and what a sensually loaded breakfast it was! Her body was almost on fire as he slapped her naked bum cheek and sent her off to Mr Knowles, a determination inside her to be one model who was quite capable of taking anything this demanding Artist required! Andi was going to be their best student ever!

As she bounded across the paddock towards the stables, Mr Knowles was waiting and andi smiled happily, waving despite her total nudity, or perhaps feeling a freedom in it.


Her eyes opened wide in amazement as she surveyed the set-up, snuggled close to his side, his arm reassuring round waist. She was only half listening to his “Miss Kay the shoot today will be based on the theme that you are a young English Lady held captive during the Boxer rebellion.” as she took in the rack, manacles, and the peculiar 'X' frame.

“Wardrobe is the door to the left and your attire has been laid out for you Miss Kay when your dressed rejoin me in the studio..”

She quickly skipped through to the Wardrobe, and took in the unfamiliar clothing. First she tied her hair up with a white ribbon, then slipped into the stockings with garters, lace thong, and corset, pulling the dress up over them. With her feet in the tall slippers she emerged into the stable, "Would you mind doing up my dress, please, Mr Knowles?", as she turned her back to him.
 
Knowles loved the wide innocence as Andi looked on the dungeon that was to be the setting for her photo shoot with Noir Ombre. The young beauty huddled closer to his side as if seeking reassurance in his very presence. He loved the way her pale flawless cheeks blushed the most delightful shade of pink even as her little button nose wrinkled as if Andi was reminding herself it was not Mr. Knowles today but Noir Ombre the renowned and demanding artist that she would be posing for.

There was a sensually seductive fluidity to the gorgeous naked young beauty’s movements as she eagerly skipped off to wardrobe to dawn her costume for the shoot, so much like a young schoolgirl at play, vivaciously innocent and yet at the same time a sensual creature with the freshly blossomed body of a seductively arousing young woman. Knowles smiled as he watched Andi go, the intoxicating aroma of her arousal lingering in the air. The Master had obviously primed the gorgeous young innocent for the day’s shoot.

“You look stunning Miss Kay.”

Knowles greeted Andi as she returned in the turn of the century dress that covered her supple young body from just under her chin to the tips of the satin heels he had chosen for her, heels that would accentuate the sensual curve of her calves. The stiff high collar of the dress that forced Andi to hold her head high and at the same time thrust her firm young breasts up and out.

“I think, hanging from the manacles first Miss Kay.”

He waited for Andi to position herself under the manacles that dangled from the ceiling. He smiled as she stretched her hands upwards towards the dangling metal bracelets, her delicate young body gracefully and seductively arched as she stood on her tip toes. Knowles body was now pressed to hers, his dark ebony hardness, pressed to Andi’s soft supple pale alabaster perfection. His hands sliding up the sensual curves of her torso, the slender columns of her arms, then the soft sensual CLICK as cold, unyielding metal encircled and embraced the warm soft supple flesh of her delicate wrists leaving Andi to stand captive to her art and Knowles desires.

There was a dark, almost foreboding power, in the way Knowles picked up his camera and began to circle the chained young beauty. It was not like when The Master had circled her. The shutter still whispered in its soft seductive voice to Andi,

CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK

Yet there was something primal in Noir Ombre’s movement as if she were his pry and he was stocking her closing in for the kill, and she chained, helpless to do anything but wait completely at his mercy, held in the unblinking gaze of the camera lens like a bird caught in the deadly gaze of the serpent just waiting for its to strike. That unblinking eye capturing every emotion that flashed in the depths of Andi’s soft innocent eyes.

CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK


“Excellent Miss Kay excellent Now….”

Measure Ombre…….

A soft feminine voice interrupted and Knowles turned angrily to the new comer,

“You are late Miss Kwan have you been to wardrobe yet?’

There was a frightening edge to Knowles voice, a dominance and a touch of steel that Andi had never heard before and it was quite clear in that instance that her Mr. Knowles and Noir Ombre were two distinct personalities, two different aspects of a very powerful man.

Of course SIR.

As the tall statuesque oriental beauty answered she opened the silken robe she was wearing and let it slip from her shoulders to cascade down her gorgeous young body and pool around her ankles. Mae Lee Kwan stood before the chained young beauty wearing nothing but a black leather corset that barely contained the girl’s proud firm breasts, and a pair of black leather 6 inch heel thigh high boots that molded to the girl’s shapely legs like a second skin.

“Miss Kwan you will be working with Miss Kay for this shoot.”

Ummm pretty, pretty kitty ….”


Kwan cooed as she sensually caressed Andi’s cheek with the back of her hand.

Measure Ombre I can’t wait to get started and play with this pretty, pretty Kitty.

The oriental beauty cooed as she let the tip of her little pink tongue slide seductively across the sensual bow of her lower lip.

“Now Miss Kwan I want you to tease and taunt the Proud English beauty that has fallen in to your hands. Just do what ever comes to mind. Miss Kay just react to whatever Miss Kwan says and doses.”

Mae Lee Kwan leaned closer to Andi as she dangled from her chains as she stood on her tip toes. the girl's voice was a soft husky whisper her even white teeth graved Andi's earlobe as she spoke.

Miss Kay I am going to strip you, I am going to cut every stitch of clothing from your body and then I am going to seduce you and make you my lover.”

Mae Lee Kwan cooed into the chained young beauty’s ear so only she could hear what this dark flower of the orient had planned for her. As she spoke Kwan let her hands freely roam over Andi’s gorgeous young body. The cold unyielding caress of steel caressed Andi’s soft warm flawless cheek.

“Yes that’s it........more yes....... the fear........the dark gothic look..........perfect........continue my pets

That cold steel of Kwan’s blade traced the line of Andi’s jaw to slip under the high collar of her dress and then the soft whisper of renting fabric caressed the chained young beauty’s senses. The helm of Andi's skirt slowly began to creep up her long sculptured legs as Mae Lee gathered the material in her free hand.
 
Last edited:
“You look stunning Miss Kay.”

Andi beamed her happiest smile at his compliment, his attention, the attention of the beautiful Mr Knowles, theTalented Artist Noir Ombre...

She obediently, willingly complied with his wishes and surrendered her wrists to the hanging manacles, ignoring the discomfort, adding it to the Suffering In The Name of Art, feeling a little unnerved as he prowled round her, shooting her with the camera, devouring her with his eyes, making her tummy do funny things, exciting the already aroused feelings between her legs, her sensitive nipples reacting to the fabric ...

Oh my! Another person was there! Suddenly embarassed at being caught, as if her sensuality was secretly discovered, Andi looked round in a mild panic, Mr Knowles harsh tones adding to her sense of fear.

As she watched the stunningly beautiful woman unveil herself, Andi's eyes widened at the blatant sexuality in the beauty's half-nakedness.

Andi heard Mr Knowles's "Miss Kwan you will be working with Miss Kay for this shoot.” and the replying, "Ummm pretty, pretty kitty …Measure Ombre I can’t wait to get started and play with this pretty, pretty Kitty..” as the new model caressed Andi's cheek.

“Now Miss Kwan I want you to tease and taunt the Proud English beauty that has fallen in to your hands. Just do what ever comes to mind. Miss Kay just react to whatever Miss Kwan says and doses.”

Andi nodded her head, taking control of her emotions and becoming the Professional Artist again, shivering involuntarily as she heard "Miss Kay I am going to strip you, I am going to cut every stitch of clothing from your body and then I am going to seduce you and make you my lover.”

Closing her eyes for a moment ... hands roaming freely over her sensitive body ... touching her ... heightening her arousal ... teasing her ...

Opening her eyes, fear lurking in their depths ... the blade ...

“Yes that’s it........more yes....... the fear........the dark gothic look..........perfect........continue my pets"

The skirts of Andi's dress riding up her legs, exposing her .... Andi's heart pounding, eyes staring, breath shallow, mouth dry ....
 
Fingers so strong, so demanding, so tempting, slip beneath the helm of Andi’s skirt, which was now bunched around her knees, as she hangs helpless in her chains. Fingers so soft, so knowing, graze the soft supple flesh of Andi’s inner thigh and sensually glide higher, pause as the sharp nails of Mae Lee Kwan’s fingers trace idle little patterns on Andi’s soft supple skin. Then like little spiders they crept higher once more until they slid along the hapless young beauty’s lace covered virginal folds.

Umm your skin is so soft pretty Kitty.

Kwan cooed into Andi’s ear. Her hot moist breath making the stray whips of hair at the nape of Andi’s neck dance with each word so seductively cooed word by the dark Oriental beauty.

The little sensual gasp that “O”ed Andi’s moist ripe lips, the way her eyes sensually fluttered closed pleased Mae Lee. The way that the chained young beauty’s heart set her life force pounding just below the surface of her pale flawless skin at the hollow of her neck, how her soft emerald eyes snapped open staring innocently wide eyed as Kwan’s fingers brush along Andi’s virginal folds. Mae Lee smiled into those soft wide eyes as the young girl’s breath came in shallow little gasps. The way the tip of Andi’s little pink tongue slid across the sensual bow of her luscious ripe lips pleased Mistress Kwan.

Now pretty Kitty lets get you out of that dress Miss Kay!

The soft whisper of fabric parting caressed Andi’s senses as the material of her dress surrendered to the keen edge of Mae Lee’s knife. The Oriental beauty kept the cold unyielding steel of the knife pressed to the soft supple warm flesh of the chained beauty. Mae Lee slowly seductively cut away Andi’s dress, each sleeve in its turn fluttered to the floor to pool around the girl’s delicate ankles now nothing more than tattered rags. Kwan’s knife slid down between the scented valleys between Andi’s firm young breasts as it continued its sensually seductive task of stripping away Andi’s dress. Now in what seemed an eternity, or was it merely a heart beat or two, the gorgeous young brunette schoolgirl hung from her chains in nothing but her corset, thigh highs and satin heels as she balanced on her tip toes.


CLICK, CLICK,CLICK,


The camera’s unblinking eye captured every emotion that flashed in the clear innocent depth’s Andi’s soft eyes. Each little gasp, each sensual “O” of her moist ripe lips as Noir Ombre circled the two young beauties.

“Fantastic Miss Kay…….you please me my sweet girl……. Miss Kwan delightful… … remember you are suppose to be seducing this young English Rose……..Continue My Pets

Yes Measure Ombre……

Kwan answered with a sensual eagerness.

……. Now shall we get you out that Corset Pretty Kitty!”

It was not so much a question as a statement of fact.

Mae Lee’s knife slowly cut away the lace that held Andi’s corset in place. In less than a heart beat Andi’s Corset was nothing but a fading memory. The only concession to modesty left to the gorgeous young beauty was her little lace thong. Mae Lee Kwan’s head bent to Andi’s bared breast and now the chained young innocent’s seduction began in earnest as Mae Lee’s lips seductively inhaled Andi’s engorged and throbbing nipple. Gripping the tender little rosebud between her teeth Male Lee Softly began to hum, The gorgeous little chained beauty felt Kwan’s fingers roll and pinch her neglected nipple even as Andi felt the warm palm of Mae Lee’s other hand press to her quivering abdomen, its fingers slipping beneath the waistband of Andi’s thong to slip between the virginal folds of the young innocents virgin treasure to tease and torment Andi’s clit.


CLICK, CLICK, CLICK,


Noir Ombre’s camera captured each little act of Miss Andrea Kay’s seduction
 
Last edited:
tiny whimpers escaped Andi's lips as she felt her already aroused flesh further tormented ... her nipples, her belly, her .. her place! Without realising that she was doing it, Andi rolled her hips subtly back and forth in time with Miss Lee's exquisite teasing, her breath gasping in pants, her bare chest heaving up and down, tummy fluttering.

The gradual slicing away of her dress, her corset, made her feel so much more exposed than when she walked in completely naked; she was restrained, vulnerable, sensually aroused, tormented in a wonderful but frightening way, fear and confusion and pleasure flitting across her face in jumbled succession.

The beautiful Dark Mr Knowles's “Fantastic Miss Kay…….you please me my sweet girl…" filled her with happiness, while at the same time she was tortured with fear of what Miss Lee might do next, tortured by the predatory circling of the Dark Man, every detail of her body and emotions laid bare for the all-seeing camera, not knowing if she was going to survive ....

Trying to lay hold of her feelings, Andrea drank in her Suffering for the Sake of Art, feeling like a Martyr, a Sacrifice on the Altar of Art, and determined to write it up in her journal tonight.

Andrea remembered what Her Master had said about few models could cope with Noir Ombre's demands, and she decided again that she was made of sterner stuff! She was going to be the best Intern they had ever had, she would learn more, suffer more, endure more, obey more than any girl before her ...

She lifted her chin, a quiet determination and defiance in her eyes, she was going to be the best, all for Her Art!
 
Mae Lee Kwan smiled wickedly as Andi’s hips slowly began to roll her hips subtly back and forth in time with Miss Lee's exquisite teasing, the girl’s breath in gasping little pants, even as Andi’s back arched as she pressed her firm young breasts to Mae Lee’s wickedly teasing and pleasing fingers. The gorgeous young innocent’s bare chest heaving up and down with her rising passions, the inferno that the oriental beauty was enkindling in that gorgeous innocent body set Andi’s tummy to fluttering and filled the little dungeon with the darkly intoxicating fragrance of her arousal.

CLICK,

The seductive whisper of the shutter caught that moment as Andi lifted her chin, her soft emerald eyes shimmering with a quiet determination an almost reverent determination in their clear innocent depths, a determination that she was going to be the best, all for Her Art! It was in that moment that Knowles that Miss Andrea Kay was theirs to do with what ever they wished and that she would be the most willing of victims for Her Art’s sake.

Mae Lee let her fingers slowly slip from Andi’s taunt rosebud nipple, then the fingers that so pleased and tormented her throbbing clit slipped from her tight folds with an obscenely juicy little POP. The only contact between the two young beauties were Mae Lee’s Lips that had suckled Andi’s nipple to a torrid little nub that ached with a sinful pleasure. Then with and evil little smile Kwan let the nipple slip from her lips.

“Such a pretty little Kitty!........”

Mae Lee’s hot moist breath washed over her bound little beauty’s heaving breath.

“………you look delicious enough to eat Miss Kay.”

Kwan slowly began to explore the contours of Andi’s breasts with sensual little kisses, playful little nips, and seductively erotic tonguing. Then those kisses floated down over the quivering plain of the chained young beauty’s abdomen. Mae Lee reamed Andi’s dimpled naval with the tip or her little pink tongue, then a long sensual lick followed by a playful nip to the hallow where Andi’s hip and thigh met. Mae Lee Kwan’s fingers curled into the waistband of Andi’s lacy thong then with out warning Mae Lee violently ripped the scrape of lacy form Andi’s gorgeous young body. The very act set Andi to swinging Mae Lee’s hands encircled the chained young beauty’s trim little waist even as she plunged her tongue into Andi’s delicious virgin folds. Mae Lee lashed the helpless young girl’s virginal innocence with her mouth, lips, teeth and tongue. Kwan griped Andi’s throbbing clit between her teeth and inhaled deeply drawing a cool stream of air across that feverous throbbing bud.


CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK,

Noir Ombre’s camera seductively whispered as the unblinking eye of the camera’s lens caught each delicious moment of Miss Andrea Kay’s seduction.
 
"Ahh!", A gasp escaped as Andi felt her very centre being excited and stimulated by who knew what! Miss Lee was devouring the very essence of Andi's being, and her response was to part her feet for better balance ... or was it to open herself up for more?

The Orgasms she had enjoyed at the hands of Her Master were a mere warm-up to this overwhelming sensuality, and Andi's head fell back and her eyes fluttered as she enjoyed the rhythmic building of an explosive energy inside.

It was like she was going to turn inside-out, as Miss Lee played her like a concert musician, and Andi was already hooked on Orgasms, needing them, needing more ...

Hungrily now she lifted one knee, inviting access, demanding fulfilment, aching for the peak of the mountain

"please .... please ..." she whimpered, Art forgotten momentarily in a baser, more fundamental need
 
"Ahh!",

That sweet little unintentional lithe gasp of sinful pleasure that escaped Andi’s moist rip lips told Mae Lee the girl was hers now. Oh how sweetly this ravishing young innocent twisted in her bonds as she now became a willing participant in her own seduction and rape, for Mae Lee Kwan had every intention of raping Andi’s young soul as she made the gorgeous young innocent her loving little bitch

"please .... please ..."

“ Ummm you are delicious my pretty kitty.”

Kwan’s hot moist breath washed over Andi’s aroused pussy. Once more Mae Lee drove the young chained beauty to the edge of that abyss where Andi could almost grasp that sinful pleasures she so longed for. Kwan held her there tittering on the edge.

“And if I let you cum Pretty Kitty you will do what ever I want from you?”

Mae Lee cooed as she gave Andi’s clit a wicked little flick with the tip of her tongue. Oh this proud English beauty was in for a very, very long day of pleasure and debasement.
 
Andi was balancing on the very edge of existence, her whole world shrunk down to the sensations racing through her body, no past, no future, just now, the moment, the almost-ecstacy .....

“And if I let you cum Pretty Kitty you will do what ever I want from you?”

"Please .... yes .... oh, please .... anything .... ooooohhh!"

The desperation was nearly too much to bear, and Andi's body convulsed in anticipation, juices gushing from her, thick and slimy, pouring down her thighs, nipples swollen and puffy, her chest and neck flushed, ready to promise anything to relieve the aweful but tantalising pressure.
 
"Please .... yes .... oh, please .... anything .... ooooohhh!"

Mae Lee loved the desperation in the young girl’s voice. She knew the teen beauty would promise her anything to grasp the pleasure that Mae Lee denied her.

“Then My pretty Kitty I shall grant you what you desire.

It took just a few flicks of Kwan’s talented tongue to have Andi bucking and thrash in sinfully forbidden ecstasy as she twisted in bonds in the throes of her orgasm. Kwan racked a series of cascading orgasms from Her pretty Kitty.

CLICK, CLICK, CLICK

The camera’s all seeing eye caught the ecstasy of Andi’s orgasms, the way her now matted hair clung to her angelic face. The way her pale flawless gorgeous young body shimmered in a fine sheen of sweat for the intensity of her ecstasy that had so racked that gorgeous young body. A few\ more artful flicks of Mae Lee’s tongue had Andi whimpering in need once more.

“No, No My pretty kitty it is time for you to please me.”

As Mae lee cooed her dark command to Her pretty kitty
The oriental beauty slowly disrobed before the hungering young Miss until Kwan stood in nothing but her thigh high boots. Mae Lee then stepped forward pressing her naked body to Andi’s. Her firm breasts pressed to Andi’s aroused nipples as Mae Lee released the manacles that held the innocent young brunette captive.

“Come My pretty Kitty please me as I have pleased you!”

There was that iron note of authority and command in Mae Lee’s sensual voice as she smiled down at the sweet young innocent that now lay prostrate at her feet.
 
Last edited:
As Andi floated down from an amazing orgasm, she realised that she wasn't yet spent, but in need of more ... was this what addiction was like? she wondered, and knew she had to discuss that question with her journal tonight. Maybe Her Master would be able to to help her, if she was becoming addicted to orgasms?

“No, No My pretty kitty it is time for you to please me.”

Seeing Miss Lee completely naked except for a pair of thigh high boots made Andi realised what a powerful image that was; so sensual, so charged. Noir Ombre must be getting some amazing pictures, and forgetting that she herself was part of the scene, Andi desperately wanted to see how he would present them at public exhibition.

Miss Lee's body was so warm and arousing pressed close to her own, and as the manacles came off,Aandi found that her limbs had gone numb as she dropped to the floor.

“Come My pretty Kitty please me as I have pleased you!”

Looking up at her 'tormentor', Andi remembered to stay in character, fear creeping into her eyes. "What would you have me do?" she asked, her limbs now shaking.
 
Andi looked up at Mae Lee her 'tormentor', her lover . Knowles saw the fear in the young innocents eyes and he so a dark longing as well in their smoldering depths as well. He idly wondered if Andi was truly frightened of her body’s reaction and what Mae lee now demanded of her or merely staying in Character. He let the thought slip from his mind as the shutter clicked capturing the moment, the young innocent naked prostrated at her Mistress’s feet her soft eyes looking adorably up at her as her moist ripe lips “O”ed as she began to speak

"What would you have me do?"


Andi’s angelic voice was trembling, her soft eyes smoldering with her unholy need and her supple young body shaking as she waited for the Oriental beauty’s answer.

“Kneel up straight Miss Kay………”

Mae Lee waited for Andi to obey then her long fingers entwined into Andi’s tawny copper mane and as she drew the young innocents ruby red lips closer to the moist folds of her pussy Mae Lee whispered her command.

Kiss My pussy Miss Kay………Yes my sweet girl Yes……now lick it taste me My dear…’

Slowly Mae Lee continued to instruct Andi how to please her with her innocent little mouth as she continued to seduce the naïve young beauty.
 
“Kneel up straight Miss Kay………”

Andi obeyed quickly as her hair was gripped in strong, insistent fingers, and the strangely fragrant folds of Miss Lee's pussy drew so near to her own mouth.

Tentatively sticking out her tongue, andi let it caress the swollen softness of Miss Lee, and closing her eyes did her best to follow the woman's instructions, teasing, probing, licking, kissing; all the while wondering how this was going to look in the photographs being so carefully and seductively taken
 
Knowles smiled as Andi knelt up straight as Mae Lee had directed her.

click

The seductive whisper of the shutter caught the moment when the tip of Andi’s little pink tongue shyly slipped from between her moist ripe lips to taste Mae Lee for the first time. The young girl’s eyes fluttered closed as she tasted the sweet honey nectar of Mae Lee’s arousal. Once more Andi’s natural submission nature was on sensual displayed for the eye of Noir Ombre’s camera as her naughty little pink tongue teased, probed, licked, and kissed the Oriental beauty’s sweet little pussy just as Mae Lee commanded her. Mae Lee’s long strong fingers curled tightly into Andi’s silken mane her body stiffened as Mae Lee threw her head back, her dark luxurious hair seductively fanning out on the wind and screamed out her ecstasy

click

The unblinking eye of Noir Ombre’s caught that seductive moment of Mae Lee’s ecstasy and sweet little Andi’s submission to the Oriental beauty’s will.

“Great ladies…..”

click, click, click ,

The shutter seductively whispered

“You look adorable Miss Kay……”

Knowles praised Andi.

“Miss Lee…… you are suppose to be breaking the proud young English beauty to your will not playing house with her.”

There was a sharp disapproving note to Noir Ombre’s / Knowles’s voice.

“Yes Sir.”

Mae Lee contritely murmured even as she pushed Andi from her to lay startled and prostrate at her feet, The tip of Mae Lee’s Black stiletto heeled boot rested between Andi’s firm young breasts.

“Better Miss Lee…….Perfect Miss Kay!”

Foolish Girl!

Mae Lee hissed even as her eyes smoldered with and unholy lust for the innocent young beauty. The demanding Oriental beauty slowly Lowered her self to kneel startling the sweet young western beauty. Her lips lowered to Andi’s and then claimed them with a deep dark seductively sensual kiss that demanded that Andi surrender to it, surrender to Mae Lee. When Mae Lee finally broke that kiss she had left the young innocent breathless. The oriental beauty spun her supple young body so that her face now hovered over Andi’s sweet little virgin pussy, and her shaven pussy was poised over Andi’s moist ripe innocent lips.

click, click, click ,

Noir Ombre’s caught every moment ever little tableau of Andi’s seduction as Mae Lee lowered her head to Lash the young innocent school girl’s virgin pussy and throbbing little clit with her mouth, teeth, lips, and tongue until Andi’s sinful ecstasy exploded from her moist ripe lips in a seductive declaration of her ecstasy.

Mae Lee smiled as her knowing mouth hovered over Andi’s sweet succulent little virgin pussy bathing her innocence’s with her hot moist breath. Mae Lee had a dark lust for this sweet innocent school girl and as she lowered her head she knew she would not relent until sweet little Andi begged her for more and more and more. Oh how Mae Lee looked forward to using this sweet beauty as she submitted Andi to a cascading series of orgasms that nothing in her young innocent life had prepared her for.
 
“Great ladies…..You look adorable Miss Kay……”

Although feeling very uncomfortable, andi took heart from Mr Knowles praise, still determined to accomplish anything he needed; after all, she was sure she could cope with whatever he directed .. in the Name of Art ..

“Miss Lee…… you are suppose to be breaking the proud young English beauty to your will not playing house with her.”

It didn't need any acting on andi's part to let a hint of fear and apprehension creep into her eyes, as she felt herself thrown down to the floor, her naked chest pinned by a sharp stiletto heel.

“Better Miss Lee…….Perfect Miss Kay!”

Again encouraged by Mr Knowles, andi felt Miss Lee kneel and kiss her. Such a sensual yet demanding kiss, a whole new experience for andi, one to be noted in her journal tonight, perhaps.

Then suddenly she was confronted with Miss Lee's bare pussy over her face but she was distracted by the most amazing assault on her own private region, stimulated to exquisite torture until she felt herself burst with an incredible Orgasm, that new addiction that could hardly be satisfied, yet here was another wave building higher and higher, to crash over into the next wave, and again and again until andi felt like an exhausted incoherent wreck, a shell of her former self, consumed by Miss Lee and Mr Knowles Art.

Just managing to keep herself aware of her suroundings, andi felt proud of herself at surviving the challenge so far .... she really was growing in her suffering and understanding of Her Art and its Many Demands.
 
The soft sensual click, click, click of Knowles’ alter ego Noir Ombre’s camera caught every little humiliation that Andi was subjected to as Mae Lee dominated and slowly, seduced the young innocent virgin, into her first lesbian encounter. Mae lee smiled as Andi’s gorgeous young body withered in the sinful ecstasy of her orgasm as she feasted on the young virgin’s honey sweet nectar of Andi’s arousal. The oriental beauty ripped a series of cascading orgasms from Andi’s supple young body and Noir Ombre’s camera caught that moment as Andi laid prostrate at Mae Lee’s feet. The young virgin’s body was bathed in a fine sheen of sweat, shimmering so sensually, her soft doe eyes were heavily lidded and had a darkly dreamy look to them, Andi’s dark hair in wild disarray, and framing her angelic face with a dark halo and the seductive intoxicating aroma of Andi’s sinful arousal filled his nostrils.

Knowles smiled as Mae Lee slowly sat, curling her long shapely legs under her, and took Andi into her arms cradling her head in her lap. Mae Lee the Mistress that Noir Ombre demanded and Andi the young virgin that was to be her loving slave. Her mistress’s fingers slid through the petite little brunette’s luxurious silken mane. Mae Lee’s dark sensual eyes captured Andi’s, and then slowly seductively, Mae Lee’s claimed her sweet little reluctant slave’s sweet lips once more. The tip of her little pink tongue slid across the sensual bow of Andi’s moist ripe lips demanding that she surrender to Mae Lee’s demanding and sinful Kiss and the soft sensual click, click, click of the camera and its all seeing eye captured it all.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Batard had watch on the CCT camera’s the seduction of his sweet innocent little virgin protégé. He looked forward to reviewing her shoot with Noir Ombre as he critiqued both her modeling and his work. He looked forward to the next level of Andi’s training and what she must doe for Art’s sake.
 
As andi returned to the conscious world and found herself being loving caressed in Miss Lee's lap, she relaxed and almost purred with contentment.

There was something almost as wonderful about the after-Orgasm as there was in the Orgasm itself. She felt she really did need to investigate this further, which of course meant that she should experience as many Orgasms as possible, for the sake of Her Art.

Miss Lee's kiss was exquisite, sensual, loving, exciting in a deep clam way, and satisfying, and andi felt her own wish to respond lovingly, her tongues snaking out to meet Miss Lee's.

Thinking back to what Her Master had said at breakfast, about modelling as if for Him today, she wished he had been here to see how she did, to tell her if she was still making good progress, if she was on her way to achieving her goal: to be The Best, Most Cooperative, Most Obliging Model they'd Ever Had at the Abbey
 
Bryon Batard smile wickedly as he saw sweet innocent Andi surrender to Mae lee sensual Kiss. The little virgin nestled in her Mistress’s lap like a naughty little kitten. Andi’s gorgeous young body arched sensually as she was swept away by the oriental beauty’s seductive kiss. For her part Mae lee let their kiss linger and deepen until they shared the same life giving breath. Mae’s hand had been resting on Andi’s soft velvet thigh, but now Mae let her fingers slip between the little virgin’s heavenly thighs a long delicate finger seductively sliding along Andi’s virginal folds. Mae rolled the innocent young virgin’s throbbing clit under the pad of that seductive finger. If Andi thought that their session was over or that she was now going to bask in the after glow of her most recent orgasm she was sadly mistaken for Mae Lee wanted her little pet delirious with darkly sinful and forbidden ecstasy she wanted this young innocent virgin addicted to carnal pleasure so she would do anything to please Mae for that pleasure.

Knowles in his alter ego of Noir Ombre let the sensually seductive tableau of Andi’s fall from grace play out, his camera’s all Seeing Eye catching every delicious moment of the young virgin’s seduction. Suddenly the spell was broken by the Master’s voice over the intercom,

“Monsieur Ombre if you are through your other duties awaits you.”

Batard’s voice was mild soft and commanding as always. It was the voice of authority that ruled all that transpired at Kirk Haven Abbey.

“I’ll critique yours and Miss Kay’s work this evening after supper. Miss Kay, Andi tonight you will dress for dinner.”

Though Batard loved his little protégé in the nude, he also loved having her bend to his will and strip for him on command. Andi would have to learn in her new life that she was to obey no matter what she was commanded to do and without question.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What was supposed to be a morning shoot with Mr. Knowles, in his guise of Noir Ombre had passed noon and in fact when Batard called a halt to it, it was just past 1PM. Mae Lee let the blushing young virgin slip from her lap.

” Miss Kay it was a pleasure working with you today I look forward to getting to know you better and I am sure we will become very, very Good Friends!

There was a wicked little gleam in Mae Lee’s dark eyes and then her lips brushed Andi’s in a soft fleeting sensual kiss that promised even greater pleasures to come.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The afternoon was Andi’s to do with as she pleased and yet the Master had made it quite clear that he wanted her working on her own photograph when she was not posing for him or Monsieur Noir Ombre. Batard also made it quite clear that to Dress for dinner meant heels silk stockings and a sensually seductive formal gown.

While Andi’s afternoon may have been uneventful Knowles was far from it as he found the young virgin’s prized journal in with the laundry. The little lock to ensure the privacy of her most intimate thoughts proved not problem for Knowles.. He smiled as he read the Andi’s most privet thoughts as she laid her innocent young soul bared in the pages of her journal. He took that journal to the Master and handed to Batard..

“It seems our little virgin’s deepest desire, her goal was to be The Best, Most Cooperative, Most Obliging Model they'd Ever Had at the Abbey

Knowles read from the girl’s journal. Now Batard and Knowles knew there was little or, nothing that Andi would not do to achieve her goal, and she was willing to suffer for the sake of her Art.

“Well Mr. Knowles we must make sure that our young Miss Kay will get everything she wants.”

Both men laughed as they planed to make sure that Andi did suffer for her Art’s sake well that was if soul searing organisms was suffering. Both men selected the most embarrassing and most seductively sensual photos from the morning shoot a portfolio of Andi’s apparently willing seduction.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Batard, Master of Kirk Haven Abbey was seated at the head of the dinner table as he waited to see what his adorable little protégé had selected for her gown this evening.
 
Back
Top