Challenge: Can you write something erotic...

Green Eyes

Where did he go? The man had made eye contact with her several times. He was clearly very hungry - the bulge behind his zipper told her that much. She expected him to approach and introduce himself.

Dressed in a tiny black latex skirt, ultra shear hose and equally gorgeous 5" heel boots. A simple sweet little white cotton button shirt, starched and pressed just the way she likes with plenty of buttons unsecured. No bra. The garter and panties - well, those remain a surprise. Well, until she walks or bends even slightly.

She was sure she'd gotten to him. Oh, well - green eyes couldn't take the heat I guess.

Time to check her look - her eyes normally made up of clean lines if any, were very boldly marked tonight. Just needed to make sure nothing smudged too much. Unsure of where the restroom was she ended up opening and closing a few doors along her way.

Certain she'd found the right door this time she breezed in expecting the bathroom only to see green eyes sitting on the end of a bed. He was impeccably dressed, well groomed, and very handsome. Hot smoky green eyes turned to her - she pulled in a breath as quietly as possible.

Her eyes trailed down - he was fisting himself. He had unzipped his trousers, and freed his cock which was now red and swollen, and leaking clear fluid.

Well endowed, beautifully so. She guessed at his length... about 9 inches. His girth... ah, well whatever it is there's plenty there. The scene had her mouth watering instantly.

Ah, a righty as he stroked with his left hand. The one with the gold wedding band visible. Sighing deeply, she moved to turn around and leave the man to his own thoughts. As she did a sound captured her attention - turning back, a hand on the doorknob she was surprised to hear him say, "Don't go, please".

There was just something in the tone of his plea, and the fact he was here in this room alone that caused her to pause and reconsider leaving.

She hoped she looked as good as he did but would never let her insecurity show - she vamped a bit and asked, "why"? Her voice huskier than she expected. hmmm That was odd.

"God. Fuck, it's been so long. You looked so good downstairs. I couldn't help it. I had to - needed relief." His other hand had swept through his hair, and fuck if she didn't find that unconscious move sexy as hell. "Um. Wedding ring? Green eyes."

She watched as his eyes widened but it wasn't with guilt. She'd seen that look enough to know it when she saw it. No, there was something else there. "I'm not married any more."

Ohhh, she knows who this is - her friend had told her about him. His wife had passed away after a short illness. Almost two years ago. She did not let any emotion other than the heat of her response show in her face. He didn't want her sympathy - she knew that from her friend. What he did want in the moment was some relief.

"mmmm, I'll stay - why don't you move back on the bed? Lay down?" He resumed stroking his magnificent cock. His eyes turned incredibly dark - far different than the cool bright clear color from earlier in the evening. She watched as he toed off his beautiful conservative dress shoes and slid back on the bed. His head propped up on pillows he stroked and watched her.

She wasn't sure what got to her the most; the heat in his eyes or the heat rolling off his body like the dark clouds of a spring storm.

She didn't bother with her boots. Instead she placed one knee up on the foot of the bed knowing he could see everything under her skirt. mmmm, he liked what he saw. She very slowly brought her other knee up. He spread his legs and she began to crawl towards him.

His strangled moan sounded achy and strained. She wanted to hear him speak. "Like what you see?" she asked. "Oh, fuck yes." came his sexy as hell reply. He was fisting faster now, could tell from the flush in his face he was close.

She leaned back on her knee's and untucked her shirt, and pulled it off over her head. She brought her hands to her breasts, pinching and rolling her nipples. His groan was intense, his hand moving so fast. "Don't cum yet. Stop just before and I'll take care of you." she instructed.

"Ah, fuck! I'm so close - my balls are so... your tits are so beautiful. I... I.... - oh, fuck!" His hand stopped, she could literally see his cock pulsing and throbbing. With a wet wicked smile on her lips she bent down - her hands next to his body. Her plump lips pressed in a seductive pout she brought them within a fraction of an inch next to the shaft of his huge hard cock. She softly blew, no - breathed a long, slow, hot wet breath against him. "FUUUCK!" he shouted as he came hard. She brought her bare chest over his cock and felt as thick hot streams of his cum shot onto her. She watched as he gripped himself tightly and continued to cum.

Watching him was one of the most beautiful things she'd ever seen. She was wet and wanted his cock so bad she knew she'd beg for it if she hadn't already known he wasn't ready. How she knew not to touch him that evening she will never know. But it's what left him wanting more.

He laid back gulping and gasping for breath. Ah, there it is! She reached for her shirt, and walked to the adjoining bathroom to clean up. When she returned he had his suit coat on and looked ready to leave.

"You're Rebecca, aren't you?" he asked. She nodded - pleased he knew her name. "Rebecca, I think you are one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. Thank you for, ahhh - "this", he said as he made a broad sweeping motion toward the bed. I really am not married any more. Could I call you sometime?"

Shallow enough to admit her answer was based on his beautiful body she replied, "Sure, I think I'd like that."

Both of them knew he'd get her number from the hostess. Perhaps it was time for both of them to move on.
 
Last edited:
I love the optician piece. I don't comment on other's work often, but I love that piece. Erotica doesn't have to be about sex. We're stimulated by many things, sexual and non, and the optician piece clearly demonstrates how professional interaction can spark the erotic fantasy.

It's an erotic piece of literature and not only are the characters not touching, they're also not doing anything sexual. Masterfully done!
 
I love the optician piece. I don't comment on other's work often, but I love that piece. Erotica doesn't have to be about sex. We're stimulated by many things, sexual and non, and the optician piece clearly demonstrates how professional interaction can spark the erotic fantasy.

It's an erotic piece of literature and not only are the characters not touching, they're also not doing anything sexual. Masterfully done!


Thanks for the nice comment. You will probably not be surprised to hear that it is a mostly-true story. Thank you, pretty lady optician when I was getting my first ever flight medical... you still appear in my fantasies from time to time, and I do wonder what would have happened if I had kissed you.
 
Last edited:
I love the optician piece. I don't comment on other's work often, but I love that piece. Erotica doesn't have to be about sex. We're stimulated by many things, sexual and non, and the optician piece clearly demonstrates how professional interaction can spark the erotic fantasy.

It's an erotic piece of literature and not only are the characters not touching, they're also not doing anything sexual. Masterfully done!

Yes, I liked that one, too.

I used to have a dentist who looked like Viggo Mortensen. Unfortunately, I have near-perfect teeth.

Here's a snippet from a story I have posted here on Lit. It's a playful, only slightly erotic phone conversation between the main character, Mack (a doctor) and a new love interest, Jennifer (a lawyer). I hope it still makes sense out of context:

***

Just as she’d said, she was gone when he woke the next morning. He hadn’t intended to sleep in, but she didn’t wake him, and it was a normal day off for him, so his cell phone alarm didn’t wake him, either.

At first, he just had an awareness of being in a strange bed. It was smaller, softer, and it smelled different. It smelled like her, fresh, clean, a subtle sweetness, and under that, the smell of sex. He breathed it in and smiled as the memory of last night began to replay in his mind. He could almost feel her warmth and hear her moans.

He was getting hard. Damn. Don’t go there now.

He rolled out. The clock said 7:58. Later than he realized.

He saw a note on the bedside table. Her cell phone number was handwritten across it, and she’d signed it ‘Jen.’ Fuck yes, he was calling her. He retrieved his cell phone from the kitchen counter and returned to the bed, where he dialed the number and laid down, waiting for her to answer.

Her first words were, “It’s about time you called.”

“Good morning.”

“Good morning. Did you just wake up?”

“Yep.”

“I thought doctors worked appalling hours.”

“I’m off.”

“You’re off? It’s just Thursday.”

“Monday through Wednesday, I put in about fifty hours. Sometimes I work a shift during the weekend. ER’s a little different.”

“So what do you do with yourself the rest of the time?”

“Catch up on my sleep. Work out. Find a place to hike.”

“Hike where?”

“Wherever. Last night, I hiked up a skirt. You have incredible legs.”

She breathed over the phone. “Are you still at my place?”

“Yep. Still in your bed.”

“I should’ve tied you to it. What are you doing right now? Are you –“ She stopped.

“Am I what?”

“Never mind.”

“Can’t talk?”

“No.”

“Can you have dinner with me tonight?”

“Tonight? Maybe. When?”

“Whenever. I’m on your schedule.”

“I’ll have to get back with you on that.”

“So what is it today? Skirt or pants?”

“Oh, don’t be ridiculous. You know I can’t discuss that with you right now.”

“Well, you need to make time for that discussion, plus a few more. I need to gather some vitals. Things like your favorite color, your favorite flower, your favorite position.” He wanted to know everything.

“You already have an evidence folder started on that, don’t you?”

“Absolutely. The chart indicates that missionary is close to the top of the list.”

“The evidence does suggest that.”

“I am concerned that your heart rate and breaths per minute were a little high. You should schedule a stress test, so I can further explore those issues. You’ve never been diagnosed with asthma, have you?”

“No, that’s absurd. I will check my schedule and get back with you later this afternoon, if that suits you.”

“I think that sounds outstanding.”

“Excellent. You have a nice day.”

“You, too.”

And she was gone.

Fuck. Listening to her breathy voice and pretending to not be talking about sex did nothing for his erection.

He rolled out of the bed and got ready to go.
 
The Shadow

I woke to the sound of birds outside. Nothing woke me as birds did; alarms, talking, even light touches did little to stir me but for some reason the birds woke me like clockwork every morning. Grabbing the pair of boxers strewn aside the night before I slipped them on and walked down the hall.

Years later it still felt like high school, the same morning ritual. Wake up, walk down the hall, take shower, get ready, go to school. Mechanical almost. I walked in to the bathroom to get in the shower, towel slung over my shoulder and paused. Something was different. The water was already on, the mirror fogged over with dew. A silhouette in the shower lit by the overhead light.

Taken aback I stared. Her body was flawless, any tiny imperfection lost in the image on the curtain. Breasts supple, curving gracefully onto a lean frame. Tall legs perfectly in line with the curves of her back. Her hair hung down rinsing in the stream of water. I stood in awe as the shadow washed her heavenly body massaging herself with suds just barley visible on the curtain.

While I was watching I noticed myself getting hard. I was so drawn to the shadow but stuck not want to break the spell. She continued to wash herself rubbing her breasts and her long body. I could feel my hand on my cock but I don't remember how it got there. Throwing her hair back she started to brush it with her fingers arcing her back. My hand was getting sweaty and I used the towel to dry it off.

Her body moved so slowly, each motion methodical. I was entranced, following her movements not only my eyes, but my entire body, swaying to her movements. She started to hum and I forced myself not join in.

Suddenly, but with the same steady movement she raised her leg and rest it on the ledge in the shower. Reaching down she started to wash her legs. Playing with her toes she washed each of them individually. Unable to resist, I followed the line of her leg muscles, lean and perfect; following them for what seemed forever I finally came to their conclusion. Impossibly sharp against the curtain the folds of her lips were silhouetted on the curtain, a drop of water poised to fall. She moved and the drop released itself, like her its curves were perfect a sphere falling from heaven to the sudsy floor below.

My cock ached from longing, a deep yearning to hold this, caress this beauty. She washed her other leg giving another view of her body outstretched. Soon, much too soon, she stopped. She rinsed herself one last time and turned the water off. Dare I stay, let her know I was watching. Who was she behind the curtain? I suddenly realized I did not know.

Darting away as she slid the curtain back I heard the door close. My heart was racing, had she seen me leave, known I was there or had I made a clean escape? I rushed back to bed and tried to forget the shadow but her image lingered in my mind like the image projected on the curtain. Moving slowly in and out of my dreams.

I had a fitful nap but finally decided to leave the refuge of my bed and head down stairs. The family was having breakfast. My mother called up to me, "There you are sleepy head. You're normally so dependable in the morning." I sat at the table trying hard not to give myself away, but glancing from one person to the next. Both my sisters were home from school each with wet hair, my mother looked as if she had showered, even my brothers girlfriend looked as if she had just showered. Who was the maker of my shadow, did they know, did I want them too?
 
I stare from across the room. My eyes burning across you, wanting to touch, but not even knowing your name. Your eyes follow me tracing my face my chest my legs, memorizing me. My mouth waters my cock throbs, a need deep inside. Can you feel it? Can you see how much I want you, in my eyes alone? I see the fire, your skin burning, the hair on your arms standing up, your legs clenching. You bite your lip and a small smile burns through me. Heat shooting across the room from one to another, alone in a crowded bar. I watch...and you watch. And I want.
Very nice!
 
I didn't even know this was a challenge. Check out my Nude Day Entry, My Next Door Neighbor, in my signature and see if it moves you.
 
I hope this is Ok I haven't got around to checking it properly. Please excuse any spelling/grammer errors. One day I hope to expand on this story.



The house is strangely quiet; for once I’m all alone. Turning on the computer a smile crosses my face. He is online and waiting for me. As I sign in I’m nervous, I’ve not tried this before.

He greets me with a kiss, before asking if I’m alright. I’m grinning now as he asks me what I’m wearing. I tell him about the plain old shirt and jogging bottoms. He lols’ me and wants to know what’s underneath.
“Do you really want to know?” I ask tentatively.
“Yes of course.”
“I have a surprise for you, I bought a web cam. “
“Show me” he types, “show me now!”
I reach up to connect the cam, hesitating for a second before turning it on. I can see myself on the screen, a shy smile on my face.
“Hello,” he types “nice to see you in the flesh, now you can show me what you have on underneath.”
I slowly unbutton the shirt to reveal a cream lacy bra.
“Very nice.”
My hands linger over my breasts as I drop the shirt.
“I wish I was there and it was my hands not yours.”
My fingers reach, feeling my nipples harden with excitement.
“Show me more; I want to see what you have hold of.”
I reach behind undoing the bra and sliding it off, leaning forward so he can see the fullness of my large creamy breasts. He types in a gasp, “Wow, your nipples look hard, I would love to lick and suck them.”
I’m starting to feel hot now, bending down cupping my breast, I bring my nipple up to my lips before running my tongue around it.
“Mmm, very nice, I want a taste.”
He can see that I’m laughing as I type in, “But you are too far away!”
“Not fair, I want to see more,” he replies.

Pushing the chair away from the desk, I stand to reveal cream lacy knickers that match my bra.
“Hmm,” he types “a matching set, better make them match properly and get them on the floor as well!”
My hips wiggle as I slowly reveal a little more of myself.
“Oh, I can see you shave, I love a smooth pussy.”
Sitting back down I change the angle of the cam so he can see my hand sliding in between my legs.
“Are you wet yet, can I see” he types eagerly.
I’m grinning as I reply, “Yes, very. Are you hard? I wish I could see you.”

Opening my legs wider I would love to see his face as he takes in my glistening pussy. A finger brushes against my clit making me moan, wanting it to be his finger.
“Oh, can you taste yourself for me.”
I delve a finger into my pussy before bring it seductively to my lips. “I wish this was your hard throbbing cock.” I type as I lick and suck it, enjoying the taste of my own juice.
“Mmmmm, so do I. Is that a toy I can see on the table” he asks “Play with it for me.”

Reaching out I grab my purple rabbit, turning it on a low speed as I rub it over my breasts, making my nipples tingle as it vibrates against them.
“Pinch those nipples baby, pinch them hard.”
I do as he asks, the sensation of pain mixed with pleasure sending thrills down the length of my body.
“Omg, I’m going to come in a minute please let me see you plunge that rabbit in”.
Moving it back down my body, I part my full swollen lips, letting him get a good look at my throbbing clit. Teasing myself I slide the rabbit in, my pussy widening to accommodate it.
”Mmmmmm,” he types “I want that to be me, deep in you.”
His typing excites me further; I know he can see me moan at the thought.
“Cum for me baby, cum with me.” The ears of my rabbit are stroking my clit as I thrust it in as far as I can. Turning up the speed it’s almost too much pleasure and I feel my body contort, my back arching.
“Ohhh fuck,” he types.
He can see that I’m about to explode with the rabbit vibrating deep inside me. As I cum I know that he will see me. I throw my head back unable to contain the waves of pleasure flowing from deep inside me, my pussy clenching the rabbit, trying to draw it further in. My clit explodes with every nerve sensitive and alive; I collapse forward looking directly into the cam, knowing that he is watching me, wanting me in his arms.

The room is quiet again; the only sound I can hear is the buzzing of the rabbit, still sending out electrifying pulses.
“That was so wonderful,” he types “you made me cum so hard, and I’ve squirted everywhere.”
I could only just reach the keyboard to type in one word “Intense.”
 
Don't Wake

Last night...

I watched you sleep

I thought of you dreaming of me

we are lost in love with no destination in mind

your heart is mine to keep until the end of time

and when time wanes to naught but dust

together were are locked in love and lust

your kiss is like fire on my skin

together we redefine sin

but our sin is not really sin at all

together in love from grace we cannot fall

we climb higher and higher transcending time and space

we fly fly fly up to a new wondrous place

where nothing really matters but the pleasure

there is no fear no tears to cry

the heat that burns so goooood will never grow cold and die

before there was you

I never knew

how drunk in love two could be

before you I never really did see

the greatness of man in his capacity to feel

on a scale so grand

hold my hand

love don't let go

stay here and dream some more my need for you grows

I am busting at the seams

do not wake

please for my sake

For if you do...
 
I sort of did already. No one read it. :(

Excerpt:

"... He didn't see her sultry smile as she didn't push him back and straddle him again. She didn't rub herself back and forth on him, as he didn't knead her butt. He didn't feel her heat and wetness when she didn't lower herself onto him or hear the audible breath she drew. ..."
 
~~~Love is Eternal~~~
Softly you caress my hair
Your voice sweet with desire
Our souls are as one
My hunger for thy night is eternal
My body full of life
You embrace me so very gently
Your touch is warm as the evening moon
Your golden eyes gaze at my soft silken skin
I burn for your love
You want my life essence
Our love is forever as the night
Our love is eternal as life itself
February 25, 2002(c)



The Bar
She gazes into his eyes.
They are hypnotizing.
The bar is crowded.
She cannot turn from his eyes.
The music blares around her,
though she does not hear it.
Slowly he rises up from his chair.
She continues to stare into his dark deep eyes.
He stands before her with his deep dark eyes.
He reaches his hand out to her.
She finally breaks the hypnotic spell by looking away embarrassed.
She gazes towards her wheels.
He smiles.
Suddenly he lifts her up with his strong arms.
He holds her up over the dance floor for the entire song.
She gazes back into his deep dark eyes.
The world around them disappears.
They dance alone as one soul.
Gently he lowers her back into the wheelchair.
Their eyes still locked together.
Never saying a word.
They leave the bar as soul mates.
Forever together.
(c)April 30, 2002
 
Her feet hurt from walking the city streets with him, so she sat on the curb to rest a moment. He turned and leaned against the light post. He fixed his gaze on her as he slid a cigarette from the pack in his pocket. As he lit the cigarette he said" in France we use different words you know.
You are so beautiful there. I can see your legs where they meet the curb. I can almost see your sex, your little wound. I'd like to see your wound."
 
Last edited:
She found her hands tied to the post on either side of the chair. her legs open and tied to the legs in back of the chair. A single candle burned in front of her. it was the only light in the room. The flame at the tip flicked an erotic dance as it cast its sensual glow over her skin. her nipples where hard from the chill in the room and the excitement of the forbidden.

She wondered if anyone was in the room she prayed someone was here to untie her and she prayed no one would find her like this. She also prayed that someone was here with a nice hard cock to take the edge off her sexual tension.

His voice was low and deep it vibrated over her skin and into her center. " watch the candle" her eyes refocused on the candle she noticed that the candle was long and thick with a single flame at the top melting the tip making the hot wax drop down the long shaft.

She clit throbbed as her cunt clinched trying to easy the hollow feeling. she was wet and slick. she imagined what it would be like to fuck the candle melting the wax in her hot pussy fucking it until there was nothing but a pool of cold wax on the floor.

her mind wondered back to reality "Who are you?" she asked the sexy disembodied voice?
her stepped forward out of the shadowed corner the flame casting him in lit shadows. she could see his hard cock clearly the tip moist and dark purple. The shaft hard, smooth and pink. His lips were also pink and full she wanted to kiss his lips as she road his cock.

"No no" he chided her as if she was a child. "No touching." his tone was almost regretful. "We can never touch but I will derive my pleasure out of you!" his voice hard and unyielding as he said those words. Her body set in flames as chill bumps peppered her body.

"What are you going to do?" she whispered in a soft gasp so light and shaky she wasn't sure anyone had heard her.

"Nothing" his voice penetrating her. "your going to tell me you every dark fantasy and desire. Tell me why is your clit throbbing?"

She felt her body blush deep crimson as she realized she was exposed naked to his eyes his touch his body. the chair was wet where her cunt pour forth her need. "I like your voice" she thought she would try for a simple truth.

"You lie you were wet before I spoke" his gravel bass trembled over her body setting her nerves on fire.

"I like being tied up" she forced the truth from her lips the shame she expected to feel didn't come but she saw his cock twitch and strain. he wasn't touch his cock "where are your hands?" she asked.

He laughed "oh such a naive girl you think sex is all about touch but there is so much more."

She wished she could touch her aching nippled pinch and rub her clit even finger her cunt she moved her hips on the chair only to find she couldn't move.the air kissed her body.

"Do you like the candle?" he said as she stepped back into shadows so only his dick was glowing. she compared the candle with his dick. both long and thick the tips burning bright. she thought about how she could ride his candle sticks how they would both melt and soften becoming a gooey mess.

she clit burned and throbbed as she thought about the cock growing fuller in the corner of the room and the candle burning down melting...just like she was melting. "Yesssss" she fairly hissed the word.

"Tell me how much you like my candle." he groaned watching her flex her hands trying to relieve the need to touch. "tell me how the cold wax would sooth your hot aching itch to be touched. Tell me how much your cunt would love it."

she moaned deep as her need grew to a fevered pitch. "please" she begged. her begging stirred something inside him and his breath quickened. her cunt clinched and his cock leaped. I love your candle I want to fuck it I want to shove it deep into my tight pussy and scream as I make you melt." she screamed her wants to the four corners of the known and unknown world not caring who heard her.

she watched his cock grow and throb as her clit burned and twitched hard making her cum. her juiced ran down her lips to the chair and dripped to the floor as she cried out in shock and pleasure never once touching her body or his. she watched as his cock spread liquid lava from his tight boiling rocks. she really wanted to suck those rocks.

"There is more to sex then the physical. you have to meet on a mental level" he said then he was gone and her arms and legs where free. the candle melted and the flime died out she sat in the dark wondering if she had imagined the whole thing.

yeap I think I can manage! Thanks for the idea!
 
Look No hands!

I hope this post....
She found her hands tied to the post on either side of the chair. her legs open and tied to the legs in back of the chair. A single candle burned in front of her. it was the only light in the room. The flame at the tip flicked an erotic dance as it cast its sensual glow over her skin. her nipples where hard from the chill in the room and the excitement of the forbidden.

She wondered if anyone was in the room she prayed someone was here to untie her and she prayed no one would find her like this. She also prayed that someone was here with a nice hard cock to take the edge off her sexual tension.

His voice was low and deep it vibrated over her skin and into her center. " watch the candle" her eyes refocused on the candle she noticed that the candle was long and thick with a single flame at the top melting the tip making the hot wax drop down the long shaft.

She clit throbbed as her cunt clinched trying to easy the hollow feeling. she was wet and slick. she imagined what it would be like to fuck the candle melting the wax in her hot pussy fucking it until there was nothing but a pool of cold wax on the floor.

her mind wondered back to reality "Who are you?" she asked the sexy disembodied voice?
her stepped forward out of the shadowed corner the flame casting him in lit shadows. she could see his hard cock clearly the tip moist and dark purple. The shaft hard, smooth and pink. His lips were also pink and full she wanted to kiss his lips as she road his cock.

"No no" he chided her as if she was a child. "No touching." his tone was almost regretful. "We can never touch but I will derive my pleasure out of you!" his voice hard and unyielding as he said those words. Her body set in flames as chill bumps peppered her body.

"What are you going to do?" she whispered in a soft gasp so light and shaky she wasn't sure anyone had heard her.

"Nothing" his voice penetrating her. "your going to tell me you every dark fantasy and desire. Tell me why is your clit throbbing?"

She felt her body blush deep crimson as she realized she was exposed naked to his eyes his touch his body. the chair was wet where her cunt pour forth her need. "I like your voice" she thought she would try for a simple truth.

"You lie you were wet before I spoke" his gravel bass trembled over her body setting her nerves on fire.

"I like being tied up" she forced the truth from her lips the shame she expected to feel didn't come but she saw his cock twitch and strain. he wasn't touch his cock "where are your hands?" she asked.

He laughed "oh such a naive girl you think sex is all about touch but there is so much more."

She wished she could touch her aching nippled pinch and rub her clit even finger her cunt she moved her hips on the chair only to find she couldn't move.the air kissed her body.

"Do you like the candle?" he said as she stepped back into shadows so only his dick was glowing. she compared the candle with his dick. both long and thick the tips burning bright. she thought about how she could ride his candle sticks how they would both melt and soften becoming a gooey mess.

she clit burned and throbbed as she thought about the cock growing fuller in the corner of the room and the candle burning down melting...just like she was melting. "Yesssss" she fairly hissed the word.

"Tell me how much you like my candle." he groaned watching her flex her hands trying to relieve the need to touch. "tell me how the cold wax would sooth your hot aching itch to be touched. Tell me how much your cunt would love it."

she moaned deep as her need grew to a fevered pitch. "please" she begged. her begging stirred something inside him and his breath quickened. her cunt clinched and his cock leaped. I love your candle I want to fuck it I want to shove it deep into my tight pussy and scream as I make you melt." she screamed her wants to the four corners of the known and unknown world not caring who heard her.

she watched his cock grow and throb as her clit burned and twitched hard making her cum. her juiced ran down her lips to the chair and dripped to the floor as she cried out in shock and pleasure never once touching her body or his. she watched as his cock spread liquid lava from his tight boiling rocks. she really wanted to suck those rocks.

"There is more to sex then the physical. you have to meet on a mental level" he said then he was gone and her arms and legs where free. the candle melted and the flime died out she sat in the dark wondering if she had imagined the whole thing.

yeap I think I can manage! Thanks for the idea!
 
He lies shivering in bed, knees drawn up to his chest. Her face haunts him; her voice fills his mind. Her name trembles on his lips. He needs her so much it hurts, and so he thinks about her (which almost hurts more) to numb the pain.

Her shadow clings to the curtain. Her hands conduct the moonbeams trailing across the floor. He shuts his eyes tight, a moan of fevered longing rising from his throat. Then he hears his name whispered, and opens his eyes to see her standing over him. Frozen in shock, he stares up at her, and she smiles. A languid warmth fills him, and he relaxes.

She kneels down beside him, a finger to her lips, and reaches a hand out toward his face. He wants to touch her but finds he can't move, hypnotized by her beauty. Her fingers pause a hair's breadth away from his skin and move down across his throat and chest, dancing in the air, as if a film separates them. A whimper escapes him, making her eyes soften apologetically, but still she doesn't touch him.

She leans down, puts her face close to his, and when her lips move he can just imagine her breath ghosting into his mouth. I love you. I love you.
He cannot speak, so he thinks as hard as he can, hoping she'll hear his answer. She leans closer still: he shuts his eyes from the hurt of her, not close enough.

When he opens them, she is gone. He is dazed and hopelessly aroused. He gives in, her name a desperate shout at the last, and he feels unspeakably dirty afterward for reasons he can't explain. As he drifts to sleep, he welcomes her in his dreams. He will find her tomorrow, or the next day, and tell her how he breathes her, how everything aches when he's away from her. He can't wait any longer.

And she wakes tingling in her bed, stars in her eyes, and wonders why she can feel the trace of his skin beneath her fingers.
this was such a delight and I also loved the choice of description about breath ghosting. *S* Thank you.
 
My first time writing erotica...

but I had this fantasy a couple days ago and thought it fit well here.

My skin is hungry. Every hair stands on end and my legs ache to be spread. With each step toward the bedroom, my body begs for release. I am on fire. After all these years together he is still able to make my body react. Without thought my hands roam my body which only ignites the heat pouring off of me. I have started my favorite ritual. I close my bedroom door, pull back the bed covers and grab my favorite toy from the bed side table. As my hand palms the small contraption a moan escapes. I know well what is about to happen and I need release more than breath right now.

Laying back into my pillows I let a breast flow into my hand while the other hand fingers my toy against my clit. The pulsing rocks my body up off the mattress and into invisible arms. I need touch but I am alone with my toy. With my eyes gripped tight in sexual focus, I pull my nipples the way he would, run a hand over my tummy the way he would. If only...

“You want me, don't you?”

I hadn't heard the door open so I relax into my vivid imagination.

“Y-Yee-Yes!”

This wasn't going to take long. I can feel all of the sexual need in my body surge into my clit and build until I am close to exploding.

“Take your hand off.”

“What! No! I need this!”

“Take your hand off NOW!”

My hand immediately drops. I can hear the buzz from my toy louder now that it isn't muffled by my pussy lips. My legs shaking. My breath coming in short breaks and beads of sweat are forming on my forehead.

“Open your eyes and look at me.”

I gasp. When did you get home? I thought you were gone. Oh god, you saw me touching myself! I must have turned each shade of embarrassment but you only smile at me. A slow smile that starts at one end of your mouth until it turns hungry.

“Look at what you do to me. Is this what you want?”

You are naked and holding your cock in your hand. That beautiful cock. I have every vein and line memorized. Seeing you rub your hand over your cock brings back images of every time I've sucked it, licked it, held it in my hand. My pussy throbs in memory of how good you feel stretching me open and pulling orgasms out of my body. I stretch out my hand to hold you. You only smile again and take a step back. I can see that you want my touch as badly as I want to touch you. Your cock is pulsing, hard and red with anticipation.

“Play with you clit for me again but keep your eyes on me.”

You are barely a whisper.

I pull the buzzing toy to my clit and give a short scream. You smile and begin pulling on your shaft with more eagerness.

My eyes are glued to your face, bathing in the look of hunger and possessiveness.

I can only nod at you as my body shivers. Yes, you own this.

“Play with your titties, sweetheart. Pull on those hard nipples for me.” Your voice is rough and strained. I look down at your cock in hand and another shiver rolls through me.

You kneel down, close to the bed and whisper in my ear, “Look at my face.”
I can feel your breath against my neck and I moan loudly.

“Please touch me. Please. I need you to grab my nipples, play with my pussy. PLEASE!”

My eyes are pleading, my words are begging and you only smile.

I squeeze my nipples until they're red and painful but that pain just makes me more wet. My pussy is soaked.

“Run that hand down your tummy. You are so good at this baby, keep going. Down your thighs. Push two fingers into your pussy. That's it baby, find your g-spot and rub it.”

I can't control my body anymore. I'm shaking and my eyes pull closed.

“Open your eyes! Look at me right now!”

My eyes snap open. Your standing with your cock right next to my face, rubbing furiously. I look into your eyes just as the first wave of pleasure hits me. I feel my pussy contract around my fingers and scream. Just then I feel a spurt of your cum on my chest and hear you moan through your orgasm.
 
Last edited:
Every morning for the past few weeks he has watched this lovely lady jogging past his house at 6am.
A beautiful young woman with a very sexy ass that was barely covered by her jogging shorts.
The last few days he noticed that she would look his way and smile as she jogged past his front yard, usually he was on his porch with his morning coffee and paper. He made it a point to wake early and be ready for her approach every morning, somehow it made his day just a little brighter by enjoying this morning ritual.
This morning he headed to his porch chair with coffee and paper, deciding to stay in his robe for a change.
Glancing down the road he could see her a few houses away, odd, he thought, it looks like she is wearing a skirt of some type this time.
As she approached his house she slowed to a walk, looking toward him she nodded and smiled.
By the time she was in front of his house she had stopped, they looked at each other and he lifted his coffee cup and said good morning, she waved and began to do a little stretching, it was then he noticed, no, not a skirt, but a looser fitting pair of shorts, to bad he thought, because with her stretching he would have enjoyed the view of her ass covered in the tight shorts that displayed her butt so well.
His imagination was getting to him, he could feel the stirrings of his erection. He adjusted his position and put his paper in his lap.
She noticed his stares, she really enjoyed the fact that she seemed to have an affect on this older gent.
For the last couple days she had started to notice the look on his face as she jogged by, that is why this morning she choose to wear something that could let an accidental slip happen. She had been very careful to pick out just the right shorts for this mornings jog, she had a plan in mind.
She glanced around, knowing from her past jogs that they were usually the only two around at this hour, turning her back toward him, she began to lift her leg to stretch it a bit, then the other leg. As she thought out her actions she slowly bent forward to touch her toes, as she did he could see that the loose shorts rode up and he could see the naked flesh of her ass.
While she was bent over this way he reached into his robe and stroked his now very hard dick.
Bent over she looked at him from between her legs, happy that she was getting the result she had hoped for, he was actually playing with himself at the sight of her. Reaching her hand up she let her fingers slide up between her legs and rub her pussy through her shorts, then she reached back further and slide her fingers under the back of her shorts, pulling the aside a bit so he could see her pussy lips and ass.
The man let out an audible, WOW as he gazed at her. His hand now openly jerking himself, his dick showing from his robe.
Standing and turning to face him, the girl took a few steps closer, stopping about 6 feet from his porch, she placed her hand on the top of her shorts and pulled them down revealing a very trimmed pussy, looking at him she ran her fingers down her slit and brought them to her mouth and sucked them. There eyes locked, he continued to jerk himself, letting his robe open completely, she reached back with her hand and began to massage her pussy, their eyes never leaving the other's.
The man began to cum, her eyes widened at the sight and she pushed herself to the limit with her own fingers, as she felt her waves of pleasure begin she stared at him lustfully.
He continues to stroke his softening dick as she began her own orgasm in his front yard, he watched intently as she fingered herself, her hand becoming wet from her juices. As she slowed her strokes she let her hand slowly trail up her body, lifting her shirt to reveal her gorgeous breasts to him, then once more licking her fingers.
Reaching down she pulled her shorts back up, winked at him, blew a kiss and said, "see you in the morning," turned and jogged away.
 
Hearing the wind blowing the trees above the house I go to the window and pull up the blinds. Opening the window I freeze as I see the woman who lives next to me standing in front of her window as well. The soft breeze makes the lacy night gown flutter back on her shoulders.

Our eyes met at the same time, for half a second I see her hands rise to close her top.

Then she stops. She glances over her shoulder to where I can just make our her husband moving around the room behind her. Looking back to me she smiles. With a shrug she lets the lace fall off her shoulders to the floor. Her hands go around to her back. I harden instantly when I see her unhook her bra.

It follows the night gown.

Her nipples are a dark red against the pale white of her breast. I see her breathing quicken as I watch her slowly lick a finger and run it around her nipple.

She glances back at her husband ,then back to me. She blows me a kiss as the lights go out in her bedroom.

For the next hour I listen to the sounds of her being fucked by her husband, wishing with every stroke it was me.

M.S.Tarot
 
David had beat me to the copier room door, securing it close and thoroughly encasing us in the noisey, warm room, my papers still humming in their stacks as I stood, seeing him locking the door. My lips strained to keep down their smile.

I could feel his eyes caressing my thin body from my pedicured toes in red heels, tracing up my smooth calves and thighs enclosed in my dark grey pencil skirt, to my blazer, straining against my breasts. The cleavage was hard to miss, ecspecially the way he captured them in those stormy grey eyes of his.

He took a domineering step towards me as I dropped the papers, far from caring about them to begin with as my heels clicked against the hard floor. We continued this tango for only three more steps before I hit the back of the room, a flat, thick wall, with no windows. David was easily upon me, planting both wide palms against the wall, one by my head, the opposite near my side.

Our breaths mingled, his fanning my cleavage with its heat, his steady eyes burning through me as he spotted the full blown grin on my lips.

"Can I help you?" I say, straining with every muscle to keep the husk of desire out of my voice. If he was going to play, so was I.

"You know what I want." He said, fingers grazing dangerously close to my cheek, yet never making the full contact. Policies and conduct, law suits and harrasments . . . I wonder how much he really cared for them. My fingernails plucked off my blazer, the fabric falling away in relief, showing the tight blouse beneath.

"I'm sorry, you're going to have to be more specific than that." God, I wanted that body of his bad. I barely knew anything about him, but I definitly knew his physicque and posture could pile drive me into the wall for hours. But the question is, could I make him beg for it hard enough? A clear button popped away as my finger toyed in and out of the hole where it before. "I'm sorry, I'm a little distracted. Did you say something?"

The animalistic growl coming from him answered the question enough as he placed his leg between mine, coming close to rising the pencil skirt up. I could almost feel the material of his trousers tease me. Damn, if I wasn't careful I'd fall for my own tease.

"Sweetie, baby, don't make me beg. I get easily frustrated," he groaned, darting his eyes down between us. My eyes glanced and I needed no questions to exactly how tight that trunk of his was pressing against him. "Need I say more?" He questioned huskily, smirking at how my jaw parted.

I coughed to regain myself, popping another button sooner than I'd like. "Well . . . It is certainly hot in here, with no door-"

"Locked. And I pressed your 20 copies of 6 sheets to 60 . . .. all the time you'll need without a sound being heard outside."

Yes, he definitly was playing the game. A bead of sweat rolled down my neck, tracing and rolling down my chest to in between my breast, hidden away and only making more more aware of how badly I needed this. I needed no help with the last few. By now, he had a deliscious view of my breast, my lavender lace bra struggling to hold it all in as he feasted his eyes on them.

"You better press that copy job to 100, I don't do rush jobs, you didn't hire me for sloppy ones, after all."


(Hope you like :) )
 
Last edited:
Truth or ...

Her perfect, brown leg bounced almost imperceptibly as the neon pink polish on her toe nails moved up and down with the motion. She wore her right leg over her left. The pink flip-flop dangled from her toes, as if suspended in air, thanks only to the pink slit of plastic that was engineered to keep the shoe connected to the wearers foot.

Today was Cami's 21st birthday, and after cake, ice cream, and the usual festivities had ended, her friends had suggested one last game of 'Truth or Dare.' Sort of to usher in adulthood, they told themselves.

All of the guys that had attended the party had since gone, leaving a circle of 18+ year old young, slightly aroused, and (even less) slightly Christian women to their own devices. And there they sat in Chloe, Cami's friend's large, elegant basement apartment.

Truth or Dare sounded good at the time, but now Cami was having second thoughts. She knew that, as usual, the game would get sexual, but she hadn't been quite ready for the dare that had just been issued by her 22 year old friend Chloe.

Moments earlier she had been challenged a Truth by a giggling friend who said ... "Have you ever pet your kitten?" And there it was. Things were getting sexual, just on schedule. The clock struck midnight, and she thought quickly, hoping her face wouldn't betray the truth with her answer. She said a quick, and slightly sarcastic "No!", though the truth to the question still lie within her head.

Though Chloe didn't know if Cami had been telling the truth, she didn't much care. Her next dare for Cami, if she had the chance, and if Cami had the guts, would render that last truth meaningless.

Cami's toes curled nervously up against the soft sole of her sandals, as she bit her lip. She glanced down nervously at her flip-flops with a half smile on her face. A smile that only you wear around close friends. And only when you're about to do something stupid, or something that you might regret; or both.

Her toe nails, and sandals weren't the only things that were pink, but she was thinking long and hard about whether she was prepared to oblige Chloe, who, when offered the option of a dare this time around, dared Cami to "... touch yourself in front of all of us!"

The question was met with giggles, and calls by Cami for a new dare, but when after the giggling and excitement died down, she still sit there ... awkwardly, the dare still lingering in the air.

She thought of asking for clarification, and even evading the real meaning of the dare by doing something whimsical, but had at last decided "What the hell?" ... She had grown up with these girls. They were all close, had occasionally seen each other naked, and maybe this was just the natural next step. All girls probably did this ...

She flipped the pink sandal off her foot, then the other, and then slid down from the couch she was sitting in, and on to the floor, leaning her back against the couch. All eyes on her.

She wore a bright, loose pink skirt. As she was settling in to her new seat on the floor in front of the expensive white leather sofa, she had slipped her skirt up, so it now rest, inverted, on her stomach and back. Underneath she wore severe dark black lace panties that were in stark and beautiful contrast to the pink on her skirt, now plainly visible to all watching. A striped pink and white blouse lay loosely over her large breasts, now drooping dangerously low, one bare breast nearly entirely exposed, nipple hard, pressed visibly against her blouse.

Her legs lay stretched out in front of her, as she ran her hands nervously up and down them momentarily, before lifting her knees up, and resting her left hand on her knee, while her other hand began gently caressing her pubic mound for all to see.

The moment she began touching herself, it felt electric. She had touched herself in the past, many times in fact, but none of those times measured up to the excitement of having four other women watching. She quickly lost hold of any anxieties she had felt. Glancing only momentarily up at the faces that watched her eagerly, she grabbed her panties and slid them down and off.

She was now free to open her legs wider, which she immediately did. She licked her middle and index fingers and began rubbing her mound more vigorously. Repeating this a few times, she was finally adequately wet. She traced her index finger around her outer pussy lips several times before gently sliding her middle finger inside of the warmth that she had generated. Her index finger immediately followed and she continued gliding her fingers in and out of her wet mound, as her audience watched in awe and semi-embarrassment. Or was it just arousal?

Cami leaned her head back even further as she spread her legs wider and wider. She fingered herself harder and harder, moaning now, making beautiful noises from the deepest parts of her throat. At last she not only came, but exploded. Hands drenched.

She opened her eyes at last to get a hold of herself. Above her was a white ceiling. She was on her back. In her bed. Sheets soaked from both perspiration and female juices. Never having touched, nor been touched. She was still 20. Her Birthday was tomorrow.
 
You're wasting your time, she said. She sipped from her glass.

I am? Why?

You just can't. Her tongue played across her teeth, white and straight and smiling. You won't.

That's not why I came over here.

No?

No.

Then why?

Your uh...your buttons are kind of undone. I just wanted to make sure you knew.

Oh I know. Another swallow, deeper. Her tongue pushed a cube of ice back into the glass.

Oh, okay. Good.

Good?

Yeah, you know. Good that you know.

You're staring. Smiling again as she said it.

Yeah. I am. You caught me. Her smile was infectious. Know what I'm staring at? .

Ummm...my necklace.

No. Guess again.

My shoulders?

Warmer. Want a clue?

Sure.

I slid to the side, let her see.

Oh my. So something you like. She shook the ice in her empty glass.

I signaled the bartender, laid a twenty on the bar. Now you're staring.

Her smile broadened, the tip of her tongue touching her upper lip.

And you're blushing too.

No I'm not. She looked down, hiding her blush and her smile in dark hair.

Yes you are. Hey want to play a game?

What kind of game?

The bartender put down two glasses and took the twenty, looked between us for a split second, vanished.

Yeah. You give the answer, and then I ask the question.

She laughed. Okay. Alright. I answer first?

Uh huh.

Alright. Um okay. Hold on. Her tongue touched her lip, covering the front of a dazzling smile. her eyes were dark. She leaned in close. She smelled like a wish. She whispered...Doggy style.
 
Sensing another presence in the room I half opened my eyes and saw the shape of a man standing near the half closed bedroom door backlit by the dim light from the hall. Assuming it was Jason I sleepily called his name, and closed my eyes while I waited for him to come to bed but was suddenly brought wide awake by a hand roughly covering my nose and mouth with a clothe.

I can remember, everything he was doing to me, my mind was racing, screaming to fight, to get away, but I couldn’t make my body obey. I wanted to pull away as he spread my legs and began roughly rubbing me and when he realized how dry I was, spitting on my clit and rubbing me there until my body trembled with the forced orgasm he had rung from me. I lay there helpless, unable to control my mind or my body and the tears of frustration and apprehension began to rolled down my cheeks soaking my pillow.

I stiffened at first when he used his mouth on me and I was frightened even more by the horrifying realization that my body was slowly succumbing to the sensations that he was awakening between my legs. He parted my legs even wider and buried his face between my thighs, the way his mouth sucked my clit, the way his tongue licked and probed my pussy made me gasp and hold my breath as more tears ran down my cheeks in embarrassment and shame . . . I didn’t want to enjoy what he was doing to me, but I couldn’t stop it, I couldn’t help it and even as he made me cum again, squirting my wetness into his mouth, my cries and moans remained only muffled, choked sounds trapped inside my throat.
 
Back
Top