The Blank Manual - Most Popular Questions Asked

Is there a way to change my name?

Sure. Since you just joined last month and only have 47 posts, you can simply sign up for a new account with the name you want and abandon this account.

Sometimes names are changed for members with long histories or very special circumstances, but entertaining name-change requests from every newbie who thought better of their username would be a job unto itself, so it's not done here.
 
but entertaining name-change requests from every newbie who thought better of their username would be a job unto itself, so it's not done here.

Point taken.
I use another name around the internet and I am kind of picky with the sites I stay for longer than 50 posts.
I felt I had to check Literotica before I took a more comfortable seat around here. I like warm, member-oriented places. I am not a gate-crasher.
If the environment is not... inviting, I just go.
:)

Deleted accounts take PMs down with them... I wouldn't want that. Maybe just hoping on the next train will do...

EDIT
By the way, where is the ''delete account'' button??
Or do I have to send another message to the admins, that they will also ignore?
 
Last edited:
My wife and I have had a couple of threesomes...she loved it. we now want to have a small gangbang...3-4 guys. hows a good way of finding guys...I was thinking of a bar where a group of guys are already hanging together...ideas?
 
gang bang

Well it depends on where you are from, America or Other. if you are from America then the list goes on, I am from the east coast and in NY there are clubs where you can go where people are first required to be tested for STD's with a report dated within 24 hours to be able to go in and party, a bar is not a good idea,:eek: if the guys are hanging around then they might be a little drunk and things can get out of hand besides some one could be, well diseased:eek:. try posting here on Literotica maybe you could find a group or you could try hornymatches.com or sexsearch.com or adultfriendfinder.com it is usually a bit safer. I always wanted to try a gang bang :D but never had the opportunity to try or a woman willing to go with it. Good Luck.:D
 
Thank YOU! :)

BlueSugar, YOU Rock! :) :rose:

Excellent effort to put all the great threads category wise. You turned scattered info into handy Encyclopedia.

Big thanks to LadyG (Moderator) too, for making this thread sticky. :)

Thanks a lot .. Thanks a lot .. Thanks a lot!
 
BlueSugar, YOU Rock! :) :rose:

Excellent effort to put all the great threads category wise. You turned scattered info into handy Encyclopedia.

Big thanks to LadyG (Moderator) too, for making this thread sticky. :)

Thanks a lot .. Thanks a lot .. Thanks a lot!

you're most welcome - I will always take link and thread suggestions to my PM box to be added!
 
PM BOX Capacity Increase

Hello,

I've been told by a fewLit members that when you surpass your 500th post Your PM box capacity doubles to 500. I've gone well past that and mine hasn't changed. Is this something done by the administrator? Something I'm supposed to change? Havn't found anything on it in the FAQ or Sarch engine. Thank You.
 
Thank you soooooo much for making this!
I'm new to lit and all things sex so this is a god send :]

XOXO and thanks again!!!! :D
 
I looked but....

I didnt see anything related to quoting multiple people in a post? How do you do that?
 
Depending on the skin you use the button positions and images will vary, but usually next to the Quote button there should also be a Multi-Quote button and also a Quick Reply button. Just click the Multi-Quote button on every post you want to include in your reply (it doesn't even have to be in the same thread).

Once you open the reply window the selected posts will either appear in the reply box (if they are from the same thread) or there will be a line of text under the reply box asking if you want to include previously selected posts (if they are from different threads) in your reply.

Usually hovering your mouse over the various buttons will pop up a tool tip that gives info on it's function.
 
Please don't throw tomatoes at me. I have been searching this site forever and I still can't find the name of that website with all the avatars. I've used it in the past, but I can not remember the name. I think a lot of people on Lit use it. Any help would be appreciated.
 
Please help!

Nevermind, found it, it said I had a message from 1969! lmao
 
Last edited:
I was wondering... several of the the linked threads I was reading from your lists are rather old... one was from 2003. Should we comment on these old threads or would a new search be better?
 
Status and inbox size

Curious if it is spelled out somewhere the number of posts needed to bump your status and the size of your mailbox?

Wondering when my next bump will hit?
 
I'm up to 250 inbox capacity... I think I was bumped up to that when I hit 500 posts. I'm close to 1000 posts... let ya know if I get bumped again. How exciting...:D
 
I'm reading through the FAQs, trying to learn how to do the multiple quote thingie.
Yes, I see the button to click on the right of the post, but then what? It's driving me loca loca :) Help, please?
 
I'm reading through the FAQs, trying to learn how to do the multiple quote thingie.
Yes, I see the button to click on the right of the post, but then what? It's driving me loca loca :) Help, please?

The multi-quote 'button' is actually just a flag that turns on or off (like a check box or a radio button).

After pushing one or more multi-quote buttons, click the Quote button of a post (you don't need to have that post's multi-quote button pressed), and all of the posts will be quoted (though I think there's a limit... 5 maybe?).
 
Back
Top