What a great night strap on delight

we just bought a strap on and it's fantastic! here are some pics.

Attachments

• thinking of you0001.JPG
    thinking of you0001.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 1,761
  • thinking of you0002.JPG
    thinking of you0002.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 1,793
Nice... I love Maine, especially the beaches there... I have wonderful memories of summers at Old Orchard Beach :)

and... you're just exactly right... the water's cold enough that only real men go swimming ;)

I have no doubts you'd be hooked if you have a go... I also suspect you'll have no shortage of willing partners ;)

nola,
nice toy, we still have that same one in the house. But christmas has cum early for the ringo household. Told you all we were shopping about a month ago, actually got around to ordering three new toys. One is a double dildo, already have shot a few loads into my wifes mouth, tits and hand only to have me feed them to me talking about how we are going to get the most out of this one. The second is a nice new stap less strap on, goes in her with a nice 8'" sticking out for me, this had better be good since it cost the most. Last but not least is my fav,(maybe the double will win out in the end, but fantisy wise, this one wins). It is a squirting dildo! We have already talked about how she is going to milk me dry four or five times between now and tomorrow night and sap all of it into her new toy and shoot it out on my face and into my mouth. Can not believe how fortunate I am ....should be some great altime story coming this weekend....wish me luck
johnie

nola,
nice toy, we still have that same one in the house. But christmas has cum early for the ringo household. Told you all we were shopping about a month ago, actually got around to ordering three new toys. One is a double dildo, already have shot a few loads into my wifes mouth, tits and hand only to have me feed them to me talking about how we are going to get the most out of this one. The second is a nice new stap less strap on, goes in her with a nice 8'" sticking out for me, this had better be good since it cost the most. Last but not least is my fav,(maybe the double will win out in the end, but fantisy wise, this one wins). It is a squirting dildo! We have already talked about how she is going to milk me dry four or five times between now and tomorrow night and sap all of it into her new toy and shoot it out on my face and into my mouth. Can not believe how fortunate I am ....should be some great altime story coming this weekend....wish me luck
johnie

please tell us how it goes!

You're a lucky guy, not least for the fact that your wife is obviously very secure in herself and your marriage. You hear about guys who've told their partners they're bi, or have asked about things like this and either their confidence completely collapses because they think the guy must be gay and their marriage is a sham, or they just walk out.

So good for her.

Last but not least is my fav,(maybe the double will win out in the end, but fantisy wise, this one wins). It is a squirting dildo! We have already talked about how she is going to milk me dry four or five times between now and tomorrow night and sap all of it into her new toy and shoot it out on my face and into my mouth. Can not believe how fortunate I am ....should be some great altime story coming this weekend....wish me luck
johnie

Much luck johnie!

I'm especially interested in how you like the squirting dildo... we'd talked about getting one several times, but, sadly we never did. I'd like to know if you, and your wife really enjoy it! :)

Looking forward, as always to your recount of the experience!

nolaboy... don't know how I missed your post initially... thanks for sharing the pics!

It's pretty obvious you were enjoying that new toy!!

You two are lucky to have found one another.

Johnie, where did you guys get the squirting dildo from?

We use the FunFactory Share (strapless strap on) and I love it. The bf says it it doesn't make a difference on his end from the traditional strap on, but I cum every time we use it, even with him on top. In the missionary position I'm like a teenager, I have to keep stopping so I don't cum too quickly. The strap on with the harness hasn't been used in months since we got the Share. It is amazingly stimulating for the wearer and in my mind was totally worth the expense.

I so love it when the woman cums while (or from) fucking my ass... Like your BF, it would only make it better for me if the 'tool' was getting her off... Strapon, strapless... just wouldn't matter!

Johnie, where did you guys get the squirting dildo from?

We use the FunFactory Share (strapless strap on) and I love it. The bf says it it doesn't make a difference on his end from the traditional strap on, but I cum every time we use it, even with him on top. In the missionary position I'm like a teenager, I have to keep stopping so I don't cum too quickly. The strap on with the harness hasn't been used in months since we got the Share. It is amazingly stimulating for the wearer and in my mind was totally worth the expense.

Wish,
we ordered the fun factory so it is nice to know that you thought that was nice since that one was 95 smackers hoping it was worth the goods. We ordered all of them from too timid .com, not sure but think you have to go to realistic dildos to find the squirter, there were two models to choose from one was the "realistic squirter" if my memory is correct, it looked realistic, but no need for the extra ball sack assembly for me, was just looking for the shooting effect and chose the other one. I think tonight we are going for the double for a while then the fun facrory, the squirter will have to wait till next week I think till we can save enough of mmy seed to make it worth while. wish we knew the delivery date ahead of time we would have saved up will let you all know how it goes, but honestly..it is not if it will be good or bad but how good it will be while we are being bad...

What a great time. Could not wait till all the kids were in bed for the fun to start. The wife pulled out the double dong, stood over me and started slipping it deep into her pussy. I was thinking wow, no foreplay, just gettting down to business, how hot is that. She moved closer to me and straddled my face ordering me to get my half nice and lubricated with my mouth. Ever since the first time I sucked on one of her toys, now she takes avery chance to stuff one deep in my mouth, ordering me the whole time to suck on her cok like a good little whore.

As I lay there with my legs spread, I ask her how she wants to do me. She tells me to stay on my back and that she wants to fuck like the two girls we saw in a video. She lowered to me and I slowly worked the larger and wider end deep into my ass. Basically we were in the scissors possition with a 18"dildo conecting our pussies together.

I grabbed her legs and thrust back and forth on my half of the dildo, feeling it dive in and out of my pussy. The wife timed her thrusts with mine to get the full effect of our new toy. The trusty silver bullet always close by, was soon retreaved and reved up on her dripping clit. I could tell she was really getting into the whole thing. As I looked down to her eyes I started telling her a fantisy, that it was not me that she was sharing a dildo with, but another woman, and that our two pussies were grinding together mixing our juices for her to enjoy later. She looked into my eyes and nodded yes then told me to tell her more. I continued on with the story, telling her how hot i was watching from the other end of the bed as her and her new lover were grinding pussies together. But then her new lover pulls away, straddles her head and starts rubbing her pussy on my wifes face. The idea of eating another womans pussy was really working and my wife begged for more and more details.

I raised my head and watched as we fucked each other. Was such an intinmate feeling watching the whole thing and looking into her eyes as she thrust into the dildo, both filling herself as well as me with each stroke. I was stroking my cok with full intensity, stopping only to grab the pre-cum oozing from my cok and licking it clean. The speed increased and soon the first of her orgasms hit. I could feel her pussy clamp down on her half of the dildo, and as she came, I could feel her body shaking through the shaft which was in my own man pussy. God it felt so new and great. A few minutes more and yet another orgasm hit, and this time the dildo tip was only in far enough to be pressing against my prostate, the shaking of her orgasm coming from her pussy to mine were amplified by my prostate, the feeling was so intense, that the pre cum was now closer to an orgasm as it came streaming out. The wife seeinig this ordered me to lick it all up, which i greedily did.

The wife was now done with her half, and slowly slid out, dropped to between my spread legs and started mouthing her half of the dildo, lapping up each and every drop of her pussy juices from her end of the toy. When she was done she came up to my face and gave me a deep and passionate kiss, our toungues swirling and tasting the sweet nectar from her pussy. Now it is your turn to cum she sais, lowering her hand to between my legs and working the double deeper into my ass.

I was lost in the moment thinking about all that had just happened and consumed by the joy of her pumping my pussy with our new toy. My wife started to whisper in my ear, small talk is always nice and hot, usually centered around her being with another woman or her telling me how she is going to make me eat my own cum after we are done. Either way, it always gets me going and have no complaints, but tonight she went down a different path.

She took the cok from my ass and put it in my mouth, telling me to suck on it. I did as she comanded and then she started on her fantisy, all the while she held the cok in my mouth. Another man enters, my wife is fucking me doggy style with her dildo, I do not see the man as my head is buried deep in the pillow, she tells me to look up and open my mouth. I take the cok into my mouth and start sucking him in front of my wife, as she is nailing me from behind. His cok shoots into my mouth and she comands me to eat every drop. I was lost in the moment, totally turned on by my wife talking about making me suck another mans cok, cum started streaming from my own cok, with out missing a beat she pulls the cok from my mouth and rubs it back and forth on my chest getting as much of my spent seed as she could, and reinserting into my mouth making me clean every last drop.

We layed there spent, was a great night, and the one toy was a great investment, still two to try out. Have to admit though, as great as it was laying with my wife scissor style, fucking each other, as I write this, i find my cok twitching and getting harder as I type about her "dirty talk"...we all have our fantisies that we think about, but to hear my wife tell me about how she wanted me to suck another mans cok and have it cum deep in my mouth as she watched the whole thing was super hot.

You're a lucky guy, not least for the fact that your wife is obviously very secure in herself and your marriage. You hear about guys who've told their partners they're bi, or have asked about things like this and either their confidence completely collapses because they think the guy must be gay and their marriage is a sham, or they just walk out.
So good for her.

This [in bold, above] , unfortunately, is all too real a probability (note I didn't write "possibility") Probability doesn't mean all the time, just very likely a result. More likely than "possibility." It does depend on that unfortunate and indefinable phrase "community standards"

Johnie... another wonderful story from the two of you! I love hearing about the things you get up to!!

wow that is so intense... my panties are soaked with precum... have to grab my dildo...

Thanks for the shout outs. Been working hard this week on taking care of toy number two, the squirter. going to take more than a few shots to make that thing worth its while, so lets just say the wife and I have been "milking the cow" the last few days to make it worth our while. Will let you all know later this week
johnie

So tell us some of those milking techniques! :)

Getting milked is almost as much fun as getting the strapon!

So tell us some of those milking techniques! :)

Getting milked is almost as much fun as getting the strapon!

You are right.. milking is just as much fun as the strapon! sorry it's been a while, but I think the hubby and I are on summer hours like the kids. Hopefully this weekend we can get together and have a good story for all of you. Going to a family reunion and will be sleeping out side. Hope we can sneak away for for a good night of romance under the moon and stars. How romantic...moon, stars, warm weather, my husband and a night of passionate love making. The only obstacle I see tonight will be... who will be the one with the cock and who will be the one receiving it. Decisions, decisions, decision....maybe we will both get lucky and be the giver and the receiver!!! Will let you all know on Sunday.

Mrs. Ringo

i am so gald i found this thread. i have had a fantasy of a women fucking with a strap on for years. I had a ex that fingered my ass but would go any further. God it turns my on just thinking about it.

You are right.. milking is just as much fun as the strapon! sorry it's been a while, but I think the hubby and I are on summer hours like the kids. Hopefully this weekend we can get together and have a good story for all of you. Going to a family reunion and will be sleeping out side. Hope we can sneak away for for a good night of romance under the moon and stars. How romantic...moon, stars, warm weather, my husband and a night of passionate love making. The only obstacle I see tonight will be... who will be the one with the cock and who will be the one receiving it. Decisions, decisions, decision....maybe we will both get lucky and be the giver and the receiver!!! Will let you all know on Sunday.

Mrs. Ringo

For crying out loud honey, I see the biggest obstacle as all the family running around and one of them popping in to the tent to see what thier family memebers are up to!!! Hmmm, challenge makes it even seem kinkier.......here is to the next few nights..god im lucky

A good Snowball

no strap on last night but good just the same. Been working alot lately and time together sadly. has been sparing. Last night I was getting ready to hit the pillow, wife came in and asked me if I wanted a night cap, who am I to argue. In a perfect world, we would have had all night to play and romp, but I had a big day ahead and was pretty beat from a rough mental week at work. So i lay in bed, as she lowered herself below my legs and started tenderly working my shaft with her mouth. I thought of the many erotic times we have spent together and was thinking how nice it would be for her to feed me when we were done. No words were exchanged and she just genderly sucked on my cok and periodically came up to let me taste my pre cum on her toungue, I was getting harder and wetteer with each kiss, assuming when all was done, I would shoot on my belly, roll over and fall asleep like the well trained man that I am. But my loving wife always keeps me guessing, and when i came, she caught every last drop in her waiting hand, I was catching my breath at the release when she raised her cum soaked hand up to my mouth and dragged it down into my mouth, pushing all of it in. I swallowed the whole shot, warm and oozing into my mouth, again no words exchanged, she knew what I needed I swallowed it all, then she came to me for a kiss, and I felt bad that i saved none of it to share with her!!

I'm very excited about your snowballing and other exploits.

My post college days is when I received my first snowball. 'D' was going down on me and while doing so, I was asking / tell her, 'deeper', 'bite me', etc. etc.

Close to cumming, I tell her, "give me my cum." She immediately stops and looks up at me. Again I tell her, "give me my cum." Within a few minutes, I begin to cum and 'D' takes all of it. With a closed mouth, she asks, "you really want it?" I responded with an opened mouth and see proceeds to kiss me and tongue my mouth so I can suck my cum from her mouth. It was hot, sweet and salty. In a word, a rush. Within a few minutes, as we were swapping my seed back and forth, I was on top of 'D' and we were fucking hard and fast.

The following morning over breakfast, she said, "you didn't miss a stroke."

I'm really up to be fucked by a strap-on . . .

Last edited:
Back