Sent away to Boarding School (Closed)

AndreaSubbie

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 12, 2013
Posts
4,060
Character:
Joanna, English, slim medium height brunette

It was another hot day, but Joanna wasn't enjoying being on the Caribbean island despite all its picture-postcard palm trees and sandy beaches.

She'd been sent to the Ladies Academy on the island of Gonadia while her parents took a cruise and treated themselves to what they considered a well deserved holiday. But it simply wasn't fair.

The Academy was a girls only boarding school where she could continue with her studies before going on to University, but there were hardly any shops, and no clubs or bars that she was allowed to visit.

Nearly all the staff at the Academy were women and the girls didn't see many of the island's population. Thank goodness they at least had internet.

Joanna had soon adopted the habit of taking regular walks on her own, her Tablet in her bag, then finding a quiet place to sit and browse the web. Her Dad had made sure she was connected through an unlimited mobile phone network he set up so they could video chat with her from their cruise liner each day, meaning she wouldn't have to rely on the Academy network. That suited her well, because she could talk to them from anywhere on the Island.

The catch up sessions usually lasted no more than twenty minutes a day, and she would then sit watching the surf roll lazily up the white sandy beach, or close her eyes and day dream.

After her first week on the island she was getting bored.

Which was why on this Saturday morning, having told her mum about the other girls, her studies, the weather, and heard about the cruise ship tea dances, cabaret and swimming pools, Joanna started looking for entertainment.

She typed Chat Rooms into her browser search and came across some interesting sounding ones. Opening up a site that promised Free Access, No Registration she logged in as BoredGirlGonadia giving her age as 18 and wandered through the various rooms.

She seemed to get lots of offers of conversation whichever room she was in but nothing really grabbed her attention until a new message popped up suggesting she visit the Adult Room.

Thinking nothing of it she followed his lead and read some of the general conversation scrolling down her screen. Her eyes goggled. She also received lots of 'welcome' messages both in private and in general chat, and invitations to talk in Private. Then the guy who suggested she go to this room messaged her again.
 
Randolph Jones, well at that was the name that he used here on Gonadia, had chosen the remote Caribbean island as a place to disappear from society for awhile and found it the ideal place to escape his past. At one time he had been a well respected educator at a prestigious English public school yet his pension for visiting adult chat rooms and then arranging to meet several very young girls had coast him his position and seemed to dog him no matter where he went in the United Kingdom. Hounded out of his profession he had fled in the end, arriving on Gonadia. Yet that was not the end of his problems for now with his new identity Randolph had to find a way to make a living. Perhaps subconsciously or maybe consciously he sought employment in an area where he was comfortable, the island’s exclusive Ladies Academy. So Randolph Knowles became Randolph Jones just another islander and the handyman of the Ladies Academy.

Randolph enjoyed his job as the handy man of this exclusive boarding school for sweet young English beauties, a bit of Old England isolated from the island’s life. On the surface there were no real bars or clubs on the island that the schools young ladies would recognize, oh there were clubs and bars but they were in what would be in private homes far from their young eyes and that was one of the reason that Gonadia had been chosen for the Academy’s location. Randolph found that he had a hard time keeping from visiting the Chat Rooms that had cost him so much. He had gone six months without logging on to the net then one night as he was sipping the local island rum, he heard that the islands finally had received broad banded internet and he felt that old itch. An itch that he found irresistible when he got home to his isolated bungalow on the beach of the Academy’s compound and soon he was sitting in his bedroom bathed in the glow of his laptop, surfing his old Chat Room haunts. His eyebrow arched when he saw BoredGirlGonadia.

BoredGirlGonadia………MIdnightSurfer……..what’s up baby……..what turns you on?

Randolph’s finger hovered above the enter key, should he send it? What could the harm be? Randolph knew well what the harm could be. Giving a surge he hit send wondering if BoredGirlGonadia would answer or just blow him off. He could see that she was being inundated with chat requests, that told him she was new to the sight. Oh well it would be too good to be true if she was actually here on Gonadia and yet he could not turn away or even go to another sight as this unknown had seemed to have captured his imagination.
 
Last edited:
Joanna returned to the Girils' Common Room having just finished her daily catchup with Mum and Dad, and plonked her Tablet on the table next to her as she sank into the large squishy wing backed armchair.

There was a DVD playing on the Widescreen, some romance by the look of it, and she glanced at the other girls who seemed absorbed in the film.

"Its coming up any moment!" Jessica squeeled, excited, and her eyes glowed as she looked at her friends, all of whom seemed to lean towards the screen.

Joanna was shocked when the heroine started to take off her blouse for the hero on screen. They weren't supposed to watch movies like this at the Academy! But the spontaneous undressing, especially in front of the man, so unexpected, sparked Joanna's imagination and set something alight inside her.

She couldn't help herself, reaching for her Tablet and opening that Chat site again, she logged in once more as BoredGirlGonadia.

Hm, the guy who lured her first into the Adult Room wasn't there. She liked that word, lured. It felt like she was allowing herself to be led somewhere she might not choose to go. There was something sexy about that.

ooh, a message:
MIdnightSurfer……..what’s up baby……..what turns you on?

Hm, not very imaginative, but after a moment she replied, "Just bored .. not much to do here on the island"

She looked up again at the Widescreen ... that actress really was beautiful ... what must it feel like to get your boobs out for everyone to see? All the crew, the Director, the male actor, all looking at your nakedness ... a delicious shudder ran through her.
 
“What’s up baby……..what turns you on?” Randolph could not believe he had written something so predictable and so very weak and was sure that BoredGirlGonadia would never answer the message. Yet he saw that she had indeed responded.

BoredGirlGonadia…….."Just bored .. not much to do here on the island"

“ Not much to do? I thought that island life would be full of sun and fun?”

That was his opening line as he began to chat up BoredGirlGonadia. He idly wonder if she was really on the island and yet the more they chatted the more that he believed that she was indeed on the island. Knowles began to speculate who she might be, a dark island beauty. He at first dismissed the idea that BoredGirlGonadia was a student at the Academy knowing well how strict the Head Mistress, and the staff were about their young ladies and their use of the internet.

Randolph spent the next two days chatting up the unknown beauty at the Chat room before suggesting that they go to a private chat, which could be much more intimate. He waited for her to accept his offer and if BoredGirlGonadia did then he would suggest a very adult version of Truth or Dare to her.
 
The more she chatted with MIdnightSurfer, the more she enjoyed his company. There was something slightly naughty about chatting with him, slightly dangerous, nothing overt or blatant, but a hint that their conversation could take a dark turn any moment.

She had no idea who he was or where he came from, but when she told him of her favourite spots on the island, like where she'd sit back against a palm tree and watch the waves creep up the beach, only a few surfers and sunbathers around, he seemed to recognise the places.

She was also aware that she kept hinting that she was looking for excitement, or at least distraction, and because she wanted to appear older hadn't admitted that she was at The Academy. He might run away fast if he knew she hadn't left school yet.

But then just last night he'd sent her a link to another Chat Room, private but able to accomodate multiple invited users, with the teasing attraction that it could be more intimate, whatever that meant. But it sounded exciting, and as she logged into chat searching for him, she sent,

"see you in the private room?"
 
Little by little as they chatted Knowles became to realize that BoredGirlGonadia was indeed here on Gonadia. From his years as a master at English public school he recognized that she must be a student at the Academy trying very hard to sound much older and that brought a smile to his lips, and wetted his appetite to actually meet her. So he wondered how far this young beauty was willing to go. The chat room he invited her to had video cam capabilities.

MidnightSurfer”…….. BoredGirlGonadia………….you are a blonde……..truth or dare?”

A simple question as a test to see if she would play. If she took the dare then he would suggest that she wear a mask, go to video chat and have her unbutton her blouse. Randolph knew it was a bold move but this young bored Miss seemed to be searching for excitement, and more than that a Taboo excitement. If BoredGirlGonadia rose to the bait then his questions would become more intimate his dares more sexual as he had the masked beauty slowly and sensually strip for him over video chat. Additionally he would try and trip her up and get her name.

MidnightSurfer”…….. BoredGirlGonadia………….are you a virgin……….truth or dare…..Randolph?”
 
”…….. BoredGirlGonadia………….you are a blonde……..truth or dare?”

"T: am a brunette" she sent back, her heart racing, hoping an answer was what he wanted.

She didn't feel ready for a dare yet, not untill she understood more of what was happening.

”…….. BoredGirlGonadia………….are you a virgin……….truth or dare…..Randolph?”

So he was Randolph?

"T: yes Randy, if i can call u that? Jo"

That was a very personal question, but for some reason she didn't feel she could lie. And anyway, it was more exciting to reveal such a secret. And Randy did say it would be more intimate.
 
"T: yes Randy, if i can call u that? Jo"

So it was Jo he smiled as he wondered what Jo was short for. But it was a start.

“Yes Randy is fine Jo and could describe me as well.”

Knowles joked. There was a couple of more intimate questions before he asked.

“Jo do you like to masturbate and perhaps long for someone to be secretly watching you …..truth or dare.”

If she answered yes then he would know more of just how dark her secret desires were. If she chose dare then he would have sweet little virgin Jo strip off her blouse and bra on the video feed.
 
“Yes Randy is fine Jo and could describe me as well.”

Joanna giggled when she read his reply, pleased that he understood her hint and that he responded. She'd heard that Americans didn't know that randy in England was like horny in America.

His questions kept getting more intimate, probing she said to herself, sitting up in bed. The two other girls in her Dorm Room seemed to be asleep, thank goodness.

“Jo do you like to masturbate and perhaps long for someone to be secretly watching you …..truth or dare.”

Oh my! That was a tricky question. If she said yes to the second part she was inviting him to watch her ... but was she ready for that?

"Randolph, thats tricky to answer ... but yes i do masturbate every day, and i have fantasised about being watched. Jo"

That was as honest as she felt she could be, without promising anything.

What could Randy possibly ask next?
 
“Jo do you like to masturbate and perhaps long for someone to be secretly watching you …..truth or dare.”

"Randolph, thats tricky to answer ... but yes i do masturbate every day, and i have fantasised about being watched. Jo"

Knowles was so tempted to have sweet Jo masturbate for him but decided not to push it just yet. He was convinced know that Jo must be a student here at Academy and he began to wonder if she was in the upper or lower forms. He took a deep breath and typed,

“My Jo what a naughty young lady you are…………Randy.”

He used the shortened, double meaning, name that she had chosen for him and one that he had to happily agree with for the more he chatted with her. Know for something a bit darker for a young girl.

“Jo have you ever fantasized about making it with an older guy, perhaps as old as your father?............Randy”
 
“My Jo what a naughty young lady you are…………Randy.”

“Jo have you ever fantasized about making it with an older guy, perhaps as old as your father?............Randy”

Again Joanna giggled at Randy's reply. He was very naughty, but all the more fun for it.

She typed back, "You think thats naughty?! Anyway, your naughty asking questions like these! But yep, ive fantasised about it once or twice ha ha and my dads like 40! ..... Joanna"

As she pressed SEND her left hand slipped inside her PJ bottoms and she began what might become her third masturbation of the day. But this would be her best one if she could keep Randy talking while she did it. Waiting for a reply she thought about his last question.

She'd been tempted to answer that she sometimes thought of her Dad's friends that way, and even some of her friends' dads, but decided that would be too much.

She also decided that as soon Randy offered the right T or D, it was time to try out his Dare.
 
"You think that’s naughty?! Anyway, your naughty asking questions like these! But yep, ive fantasized about it once or twice ha ha and my dads like 40! ..... Joanna"

Joanna, so little Miss Jo was in reality Joanna, defiantly not and islanders name so this enticing young Miss was a student at the Academy. Knowles could feel that old need rising again the need to take this relationship from the world of the fantasize of the chat room, to the reality of taking her.

“40 you say Joanna? What if he was 50 but fit? Would you give yourself to him, let him fuck you?....Randy”

Then almost immediately he typed.

“Joanna you are masturbating right now at the thought of an older man fucking your tight little pussy………truth or dare……..Joanna………..[Randy]”

He knew it was a bold move but their chatting had become more and more sexual and intimate, so far Joanna had always chosen truth and been very open about her fantasies. But this was no asking her what she fantasized, but what she was actually doing. The question was would she choose again truth or take a dare.
 
“40 you say Joanna? What if he was 50 but fit? Would you give yourself to him, let him fuck you?....Randy”

“Joanna you are masturbating right now at the thought of an older man fucking your tight little pussy………truth or dare……..Joanna………..[Randy]”

Joanna's left hand was very busy inside her PJ bottoms, pressing hard against her soft folds and then making small circles. Randy's questions were just fuelling her arousal, giving her what she craved, and she was hooked on their interaction. This was definitely their hottest conversation yet.

She giggled again to herself and started her reply.

"Your a very very naughty man! Were not supposed to use words like 'fuck', Randy, its not ladylike to say FUCK, Miss Forbes says Young Ladies should be aloof and a bit mysterious, not vulgar, but since you ask, yes I am masturbating right at this minute but not at the thought of older men FUCKING my pussy, I hadnt actually got that far. But yep 40 or 50 wotever, its all the same.

But ok, ill try a Dare ... Joanna"

She pressed send, thrilling at telling Randy that she was actually playing with herself while they chatted.

Would he think of a Dare? Would she be able to do it?
 
"You’re a very, very naughty man! Were not supposed to use words like 'fuck', Randy, its not ladylike to say FUCK, Miss Forbes says Young Ladies should be aloof and a bit mysterious, not vulgar, but since you ask, yes I am masturbating right at this minute but not at the thought of older men FUCKING my pussy, I hadnt actually got that far. But yep 40 or 50 wotever, its all the same.

Knowles smiled all doubt was gone now little Miss Joanna was a student at the Academy that meant she was young and Randolph Knowles had a weakness and an appetite for pretty young ladies.

But ok, ill try a Dare ... Joanna"

What a naughty little thing Joanna was and she was becoming bolder by asking for a dare. He would let her stew for a moment and slowly a series of dares began to form in his devious mind. Then he began to type.

A dare is it Joanna………

He smiled as he let that just hang before continuing.

…….I Dare you to unbutton your blouse and let it hand open so I can see your bra.

Before Joanna could baulk he continued.

Now being a young lady Joanna perhaps you should wear a mask……..a little foxy vixen mask seeing your such a naughty young lady.

He teased Joanna.
 
A dare is it Joanna………
…….I Dare you to unbutton your blouse and let it hang open so I can see your bra.

Now being a young lady Joanna perhaps you should wear a mask……..a little foxy vixen mask seeing your such a naughty young lady.

How amazing that he should mention a vixen mask! There was no way he could know that in Drama they were doing a kind of fox and vixen thing, and had been given little eye masks with elastic to go behind the head.

Joanna again giggled to herself at his surprise seeing her in the very mask he mentioned!

But did he mean for her to send a selfie?

Her tummy was again doing delicious things as she thought about actually letting this very naughty randy old man actually see her, even in a mask. But all she had to do was lean over to the furniture next to her bed, open a drawer, and take out the mask.

Although she was in her PJs, Randy had asked to see her blouse open, showing her bra. Except she wasn't wearing one. This was getting more complicated.

Making a decision, Joanna slipped out of bed, and hoping not to wake the other girls rummaged through drawers before heading out the room and down the hall to the bathroom.

She didn't really like the shared bathroom with its distinctive wall tiles, but it would have to do.

Closing the stall door and locking it, she changed into a nice fitted black button front blouse over a small black bra, her PJ bottoms on her lower half. Using the built-in cam she took a photo from chin down to bare navel with the blouse open either side of her breasts, then attaching it she replied,

"here Randy ... dare completed!" and hoped that he hadn't wandered off or gone to sleep while she'd been getting herself ready.

The mask over her eyes wasn't visible in the selfie, but she wore it just in case. Would he be pleased with her efforts?
 
Knowles wondered if he had pushed Joanna too far too fast as she did not immediately, after all she was only a naive little schoolgirl. Then a smiled bows his lips as he read

"here Randy ... dare completed!"

And there was an attachment, a picture of Miss Joanna standing there showing her from the chin down to bare little dimpled navel with her blouse hanging open and pushed to either side of her breasts. Subconsciously the tip of his tongue slid across the bow of his lips as he thought what a stunning young creature. A young creature that he was now determined to possess.

“WOW………Joanna……….You are stunning Miss……Randy”

He continued to chat with Jo for several more minutes after complementing her on her photo and telling her how sexy she was. He was working to keep her on the edge and aroused over the next day or so before he asked,

“Joanna does your computer have a video cam feature? For if id did it would be like I was there with you……….Randy”

As he waited for Jo’s reply, he continued,

“Ready for another Dare?.....Randy”
 
“WOW………Joanna……….You are stunning Miss……Randy”

How Joanna loved Randy's praise and compliment. He thought her stunning! And he just kept on saying more and more nice things, even calling her sexy. The feelings of arousal that had been there even before she started masturbating just kept building, and so did her apetite for his positive words. She was typing one-handed, her left was again inside her PJ bottoms spreading the seeping dampness from between her folds as she stood there in the bathroom chatting sexy talk with a man older than her father.

“Joanna does your computer have a video cam feature? For if id did it would be like I was there with you……….Randy”

“Ready for another Dare?.....Randy”

Well duh! she thought, and after a pause replied,
"yeah sure it has video cam, I use it with mum n dad every day. I guess it could work in this chat room? ok so you liked my answer to the last dare? hit me with another, ill see if i can do it."

Joanna made sure the vixen mask was in place, carefully arranged her black blouse so it wasn't covering her bra, and lowered the waist of her PJ botts a few inches so they were on her hips. The bathroom's ugly wall tiles would still be a backdrop, but it would have to do. She checked her lustrous brown hair in the bathroom mirror, it was loose and hanging down onto her shoulders. She was expecting him to dare her to go on cam. She was ready.
 
"yeah sure it has video cam, I use it with mum n dad every day. I guess it could work in this chat room? ok so you liked my answer to the last dare? hit me with another; ill see if i can do it."

A smile bowed Knowles’ lips as he read Jo’s response. So the little mink’s was willing to go live on video, Great!

“Let’s give it a try Joanna………….Randy.”

He knew that he had capture this naïve little schoolgirl’s imagination. So he decided to keep feeding her young ego with his praise and talking to her as if she was a grown up woman. He took his time, not pushing her, and waiting. Then there was a flicker and there she was in that little black blouse hanging open Jo’s firm young breasts playing peek-a-boob as she fidgeted as she stood there in her little vixen mask, in front of those hideous tiles he had scrubbed so often.

“Joanna take off that cute little black blouse of yours vixen………….”

He pressed send but did not sign it but left her hang for several heartbeats before typing,

“…. And your bra as well……. Joanna……….Randy”

Send!
 
“Let’s give it a try Joanna………….Randy.”

Joanna was very excited, and chatted away while she worked out how to showcam in this room. Then she had it, and feeling a sexy nervous twinge, there was her picture on screen, live.

“Joanna take off that cute little black blouse of yours vixen………….”

Mm she'd been expecting this, and fidgeted for a moment, relishing the sheer naughtiness of it all, when suddenly Randy's next message appeared.

“…. And your bra as well……. Joanna……….Randy”

FUCK! She thought, her heart hammering loud enough to wake the whole house.

"Ok, so blouse first Randy" SEND

And she did, she peeled the sides away from her body and let it slip off her shoulders to reveal her upper body in just her black thin small bra. She didn't have large boobs, but at least they stood out, away from her chest rather than lying flat like some girls, especially the bigger ones. She turned slowly full circle to let Randy appreciate her, fishing for more compliments, then typed,

"Ready for the bra to come off? Tell me again .. make it an order Randy?"

For some reason that aroused her even more, if he demanded she remove it, demanded she show her boobs, her breasts, her tits.
 
Last edited:
Randolph love the sexy little blush that kissed Jo’s flawless cheeks just below her little mask. He smiled as she bent forward giving him a teasing little glimpse down her bra.

"Ok, so blouse first Randy"

There was a natural and sensual fluid grace in her movements with just a seductive hint of her virginal innocence. Her hands seemed to tremble just a bit as Jo eased back that little black blouse, exposing her breasts to him. Jo’s nipples were visibly straining against the thin material of her bra. There was a naughty little twinkle in her eyes as Jo let her blouse slip off her shoulders to reveal her upper body in just her black thin small bra. Unconsciously he leaned forward mesmerized by this sexy little vixen. Without him even asking Joanna did a sexy little pirouette so he can see her from every angle. He watched as she once more bent over to type a message to him.

"Ready for the bra to come off? Tell me again .. make it an order Randy?"
.

It was time for another little surprise for his young Vixen, as he turned on his computer’s mike.

“Take off your bra young lady Now if you please.”

Knowles voice was hardly above a whisper, and yet there was the unmistakable note of authority, a note of steel in it and was darkly felt as much as heard.
 
"Oh, fuck!" she muttered, unaware that he could hear her, that she'd turned on her mike with her cam.

This was sexy, This was erotic. This was what she wanted.

Turning her back to her cam, she reached behind and unclasped her bra, allowing the shoulder straps to fall down her arms. Then slipping out of the bra she dangled it from her left hand before dropping it on the floor with her blouse.

She covered her boobs with her hands and turned slowly, facing him once more.

Covering both breasts with her left hand and arm, she typed,

"There Randy hows that? your command is obeyed!" and she grinned at him from under her mask, still hiding her breasts.

Still thinking he couldn't hear her, she muttered, "Lets see what he thinks of that," and her right hand slid again inside her PJ botts. "I wonder if he knows I'm masturbatin again."
 
What a soft angelic voice Jo had as she innocently said "Oh, fuck He could almost read Jo’s mind as her soft eyes told him that she found their little game sexy, erotic, and what she desperately wanted. What a little tease Jo was as she turned her back to the cam, reached behind and unclasped her bra, Jo allowing the shoulder straps to fall down her arms. Then slipping out of the bra she dangled it from her left hand before dropping it on the floor with her blouse. As she turned to face him still hiding her breasts.

"There Randy hows that? your command is obeyed!"

"Lets see what he thinks of that,"

So the little mink’s thought he could not hear her as she continued,

"I wonder if he knows I'm masturbating again."

He had seen Jo’s right hand slip into her PJ’s bottom and knew well what she was up to.

“Joanna drop your hand and arm from your breasts and yes you can continue to masturbate Miss!”
 
“Joanna drop your hand and arm from your breasts and yes you can continue to masturbate Miss!”

"Fuck, he's good at this!" she muttered, and heart racing, leant forward to type,

"As you command" before standing back slightly from the laptop, and letting her left hand fall to her side exposing her small but bouyant breasts, tipped with smallish light pink pointy puffy nipples.

Since he knew she was masturbating again, she didn't bother trying to be subtle and slipped her left hand inside her PJs to join her right, both moving rhythmically while she waited for his response, moaning quietly at the stimulation from her hands and from him.

"I hope he likes looking at me," she muttered to herself, "to have an audience ... like an actress in Game of Thrones ... directed, naked, watched, feeling sexy .."
 
"Fuck, he's good at this!"

Knowles smile despite that he had given Jo her instruction over the his computers mike it seemed that this gorgeous young beauty was till unaware that he could hear her over her own open mike. He smiled as Jo stepped forward and typed.

"As you command"

Slowly almost shyly Jo let her hand drop and now stood naked to the waist. God she was stunning, her breast firm and in no need of her discarded bra. Her nipples pale pink little rosebuds capping dusky pink areolas already becoming puffy with Jo’s growing excitement and arousal as she masturbated for him Jo’s left hand joining her right as Jo drover herself closer and closer to her orgasm.

"I hope he likes looking at me, to have an audience ... like an actress in Game of Thrones ... directed, naked, watched, feeling sexy .."

Oh Knowles that Jo was a student of “The Academy” yet the way she spoke it was apparent that she was in one of the junior forms. Wit Jo’s unwitting lead Randolph after telling Jo she was stunning and how he would love to nibble and suck on her sweet little nipples he took his next step in the young beauty’s education .

“Joanna take of your pajama bottoms my sweet stunning young beauty!”

He watched to see what her reaction would be, would this little minx’s strip off her last vestige of modesty to stand before him and the camera naked as the day she was born. As he waited he was already planning the nest several steps, inviting other to watch Jo’s sensual little striptease and then finally to cast her mask aside before making the move to meet her in reality.. It would be then that Jo’s education would truly begin.
 
"Joanna take of your pajama bottoms my sweet stunning young beauty!”

Randy's response to her naked boobs, her tits, had been all that she'd hoped, heaping praise on her nude flesh and sexy body, admitting his desire to sample the pleasures of her, but here again he was taking her arousal to a new level, feeding her growing urge to be admired and enjoyed.

Leaning forward, her tits hanging in front of the cam like fruit ripe for the plucking, she typed,

"As you command!" and stepped back, checking on her own screen that she could be seen from head to knees. Joanne admired her body, turning this way and that to see her boobs in profile as well as straight on. Then turning her back to the cam, she slowly teased her PJ bottoms down over her hips, exposing her taught bum cheeks, before dropping the PJs to the floor and stepping out of their remains.

She turned once again to face the camera but with both hands covering her crotch, and approached the keyboard. When she could see that she was visible only from the waist up, she raised her hands and typed,

"Done, oh Randy one ... Tell me how you like my tits and ass?"

Then stepping back once more, her hands again covering her crotch, she rubbed in small circles, blatantly masturbating without revealing the pleasure garden between her legs.

"I wonder if he'll say lovely dirty crude things about my body?" She commented out loud to herself.
 
Back
Top