What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleaning my room...got lots of laundry to fold...also need to get around to eating something at some point...
 
drinkin a slurpee, talking to an ex who will stay firmly an ex. mebbe can be friends again though.
 
Getting everything ready for a an interview tomorrow. Not looking forward to the sore throat, but hopeful that it turns out well.
 
Getting everything ready for a an interview tomorrow. Not looking forward to the sore throat, but hopeful that it turns out well.

OMG! Once I started a new job with no voice!!! By the time I got my voice back (5 days later) I got fired...LOL
 
On the risk of sounding like a parrot, also working on a post...

...however, thinking about why I am getting so slow and sparse replies of late. Have I done something??? :confused:
 
Wishing I were in a porn starlet's car, being taken out on a date far away from where I am.
 
Finished some paperwork. Really fr33k? No pond, river, stream, lake, public pool?

No ponds, streams, or lakes close enough to warrant going to. No public pools that I'm aware of. Only pool that borders on that definition is at the local college, but it's usually closed during the summer for maintenance. And you couldn't get me to swim in the Ohio river even if I were on fire. In fact, I may burn quicker by jumping in....
 
crawls into bed with Fr33k and snuggles up since she's still so tired from not being able to sleep last night

*Smiles and hugs her close* Sorry to hear that Zy...I went to bed at 3:30...got up at 5:45, just enough time to get dressed and get to work.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top