That's Just My Sugar Daddy Take two (closed for 1m, pm first)

SerenaUShields

Lunarian Princess
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Posts
6,138
Name: Serena 'Rena' Shields
Age: 18
Looks: blond, blue eyes, slightly curvy

Serena was an attractive young woman, with intelligence to go along with it. She wanted to go to college and study to be a doctor. However, she couldn't get financial aid from the schooling and her father refused to pay for her to go. His reasoning was because he felt women belonged in the kitchen.

Not quite willing to strip for the money, she put an ad in the local paper. 'Wanted, one Sugar Daddy. Must be attractive and willing to pay college tuition. If interested, call 665-8920'

Now she sat by her cell phone, hoping someone would answer her ad.
 
Sean dialed the number. He couldn't quite believe the ad, but was too curious not to check it out. He had made good money during the dot.com era and gotten out before the bust. He could have retired, but was sufficiently driven as to seek new challenges. He was currently involved in land speculation, in the buying phase. It involved intense periods of work, followed by long periods of waiting. He worked out a lot to kill time and keep his edge. He had been looking for a quick lay when he came across Rena's ad. He pondered it, and thought, "why not? What's the worse that can happen?"

The phone picked up and a woman answered, "Hello?"

"Hello," Sean replied, "I am calling about your ad."
 
When Serena heard the guy mention the ad, she almost squealed in delight. Instead, she held her composure as she grabbed her laptop, ready to do a background check.

"Well, what is your name sir?" She waited for the reply. She was no fool. She knew doing a background check was basically a necessity, she didn't want to risk agreeing to be a Sugar Baby to some guy who sold drugs for a living.
 
"Sean Caldwell," he replied, "and yours?"

"Serena Shields," she answered. He liked the sound of her voice.

"Well Serena, now that we have the formalities out of the way, perhaps we can cut to the chase. What exactly are you looking for, and... what are you prepared to offer?" he continued. No sense in going to the trouble of a face to face meeting if she was asking too much or offering too little. He was not some old fool who would settle for the mere appearance of a young thang on his arm.
 
When he asked her to tell specifically what she wanted and what she was willing to offer, she smiled a bit. Glad that they seemed to be on the same page so far.

"Someone who can appreciate my looks and intelligence and like the ad says would be willing to pay my way through college. As for what I'm willing to offer, I can be a mature, loyal companion both in and out the bedroom. Someone that's more than just eye candy to have meaningful conversations with."

She hoped that answer would be satisfying, her background check of him was definitely making her more interested to learn the man behind the voice. "Now, may I ask the same questions of you?"
 
Sean smiled. She had piqued his interest. "I am generally quite appreciative of the finer things in life, and quite generous with those I value. Your tuition and fees will not be a problem. As for room and board, would you be willing to live in accommodations I provide? I am rather keen on having you available, within reason. I also travel a bit and would sometimes enjoy an adventurous travel companion. There will be times when I will want some "eye candy" on my arm and others when I will want some discretion."

He had done a search on her, and not unexpectedly, had not found anything definitive. He did find a Facebook page of an attractive young woman in his general area, but he could not be sure it was her. She had mentioned the word bedroom, which was sufficiently specific that he did not need to ask certain questions outright. As to whether she would be any good in bed remained to be seen. In the mean time, he was enjoying the interview process.
 
He was offering her room and board which was really making her happy, but of course she kept her voice professional. "Of course I would be willing to live in accommodations provided by you. I understand the desire to keep me as close as possible."

When he mentioned traveling, she was nodding even though she knew he couldn't see it. "Of course. I would love to travel. It would be a good experience because I want to be one of those doctors that travels to help less fortunate."
 
"Ah, very good then. Perhaps it might be time to have dinner then? I would like to meet you." he suggested. She was sounding very good indeed, but most everyone sounded good over the phone or online. "I am inclined to go to Mason Roberte this evening. Are available and amenable?" he asked.
 
"I am available. Two questions. Would you be able to pick me up? Second what's the dress code?" She hoped he would be able to give her a ride. It would make things a little easier. As for the dress code, she sure didn't want to end up over dressed or under dressed.
 
"At that hour, business attire is acceptable, not casual and not fancy dress. If you will give me your address, I will pick you up at 6:30. I will be in a red BMW," he explained. As he said this, he smiled at the possibility of choosing a wardrobe for her...
 
Serena gave him her address. "I believe I have something adequate in my closet. I'll see you at 6:30 then." She said her goodbye and hung up. She looked at the time before heading to her room to start getting ready.

She laid out a nice little business suit she had on her bed, complete with a nice lacy bra and panties set before heading into the bathroom to shower.
 
Sean had showered at the gym and was still feeling fresh. He had more suits than he really needed, so selected a pinstripe he didn't wear very often. He shaved and dressed, and noted he was feeling rather excited about this. It was something truly different and he hoped that Serena was different as well.

He walked to his car, entered, and plugged her address into the GPS. It was not a long drive, so he would be on time. He appreciated punctuality in an unpunctual world. Her neighborhood was populated by large apartment buildings, which told him nothing about her, except that living with him would be a step up, if it all worked out.
 
It didn't take her long to shower and get dressed. She pulled her hair up in a bun, but left a few strategic strands loose to fall gently around her face. She didn't wear much make-up to begin with and so applied her usual amount which only enhanced her natural beauty.

An addition of jewelry and she was looking at the clock, knowing he would arrive soon. She kept watch at her window for when he drove up and saw his car getting close. Grabbing her suit jacket and purse, she headed out her apartment door and down the steps.
 
The GPS announced "Arriving at destination." He already knew, or at least hoped he did. He saw a lovely young woman in a business suit exiting the building and looking his way. He pulled along the curb and put the car in park. She was making a beeline for him. He exited the car. Sitting in the driver's seat and greeting her through the window would have seemed far too tawdry for his taste. As she walked up to him, he took her in. Nicely dressed, very cute and curvy in all the right places, but God, she was young. She was probably young enough to be his daughter, if he had started early. This was both a bit awkward and a bit exciting to him. She was looking for a sugar daddy after all. As slowed as she got closer. He took the initiative. "Serena, I presume?" he asked.
 
She watched him get out the car and ask for confirmation. "That's correct. And you must be Sean. She looked him over with a smile. The pictures from her search online didn't do him justice. But that was fine with her. At least it was the actual man in front of her and not someone posing. "I do hope tonight will be the start of a wonderful experience for the both of us."
 
"As do I," Sean smiled. He turned and opened the car door for her. He enjoyed the view of her legs as she got into the car, her skirt riding up. Eye candy indeed! He walked around, got back into the driver seat and put the car in motion. Now, what to say? He asked about her school and intended major as they drove. She sounded intelligent and ambitious, which were both attractive to him. After a brief silence, he chuckled.

"Yes?" Serena asked.

"Well, if this were an interview," he said mirthfully, "I would ask you for your experience.
Do you have a resume? Recommendations? Have you done this sort of thing before?"
 
Serena sighed and hoped her answers wouldn't make him change his mind. "No I don't have prior experience doing this." She looked out the window. "I will ask, have you had a sugar baby before? Most sugar babies want to be showered with a huge wardrobe and shoes and all that. Me, I want to go through college and if you decide to shower me with gifts, it's your choice and I'll be appreciative all the same."
 
Sean reached over and touched her hand. She looked at him. This was the first time they had actually touched. He took her hand and brought it to his lips for a kiss. He said quietly, "No, I have never had a sugar baby before. To be truthful, I am still wrapping my mind around the idea. But I can certainly think of some clothing I would enjoy see you in. You have a lovely body my dear, and I hope you won't mind dressing up for me."

He pulled the car into the parking lot of Mason Roberte. He exited and was walking around to the other side of the car, only to find that she was already out. He smiled and offered her his arm. She giggled, "so formal."

"Well, I suppose I could hold your ass on the way to the door, but this seemed more polite," he grinned.
 
Serena blushed when he kissed her hand. "I'll at least be willing to try them on." She smiled. When they reached the restaurant and she saw him offering his arm, of course she couldn't help but giggle. But at least he was a gentleman. "So true." With that, she slipped her arm in his and allowed him to lead her inside.
 
He opened the door to the restaurant for her. The inside was dark, and smelled of old wood and leather. The carpets were rich and plush. He escorted her across the foyer. The maitre d' saw him coming and opened the door to the dining room for them. He seated them at a booth in a discreet corner and handed them the menus. Serena wondered what he thought, but the only clue was his comment that the oysters were particularly flavorful tonight. Sean thanked him by name and off he went.

"Come here often?" Serena smiled.

"I do dine her periodically," he allowed, cracking a grin, "but rarely cum."

They perused the menu. Nothing was marked with a price. Sean glanced at the menu and set it aside in favor of the wine list. A waiter appeared and introduced himself. Sean ordered the oysters and wine, then the duck and more wine. The waiter turned to Serena, "and for you, madam?"
 
Serena smartly ordered the escargot and bouillabaisse. Sean smiled at her, enjoying her decisiveness. The waiter left and reappeared shortly with the first bottle of wine. He had time to offer it for tasting and pour, before returning with the appetizers. Sean savored the oysters. "Care for one," he offered, "They really are quite good."

Serena ascented. Sean picked up a shell and offered it to her. She leaned forward to meet the shell and sucked the oyster into her mouth. She smiled as she swallowed, then teased, "Those are lovely. Reputed aphrodisiacs too. Anticipating a good evening?"

She felt his unshod foot gently stroke her calf. "Hopefully," he smiled.
 
"Well then. That makes two of us." She winked before looking down at her escargot. "Oh silly me, I just realized, I've never actually tried eating this before. Would you please help me?"

She pouted, cutely but also quite seductively as if almost promising a reward if he helped her. In her favor, at least she knew what escargot was before she ordered it and was actually willing to try that unlike many women who wouldn't know before hand and would order as an attempt to impress only to then push it away once it had shown up.
 
I grin at you. "My my, you are quite capable of playing games," I am thinking, "and games can be such fun."

"Its quite simple," I say, taking the tiny fork on your plate and spearing one of the snails, dripping with garlic butter, "You simply open your mouth." I lean lean towards you, resting one hand upon your knee. Holding the fork up, I watch you open your sweet lips, and slipping the delicacy in, I continue, "and take it inside." I watch your lips close and withdraw the fork. Setting it down, I conclude, "I find that if they are well prepared, that they are quite tender. If over done, they are rather rubbery. I hope these are a joy to your mouth."

I sit back and take another oyster. I see you smile with pleasure.
 
She chews the piece of snail he had put in her mouth, a look on enjoyment on her face. "These are wonderful." Serena licked her lips with a smile on her face.

"I enjoy new experiences and what do you know, I get three in one night." She grinned. "I do hope for more after this."

Her own foot slowly made its way up his leg under the table
 
I flick an eyebrow up as your foot touches my leg. Looking you in the eye with a grin, I reply, "I think the odds are in your favor."

The waiter arrives at that moment to refresh our wine, asking, "I hope the appetizers have been enjoyable."

"Quite," I reply, "We can't wait to get to the main course."

The waiter cleans the table and scurries off. He returns shortly with dinner and serves each of us. I watch your eyes widen as the bouibaillaise is placed in front of you in a small touring. I smile, "They are generous, which is good. We have a long evening ahead of us."

I dig into my dinner, excellently prepared, and we share small talk of our life histories. The small movements of your body as you eat excite me, and I find myself undressing you with my eyes. I feel your foot teasing me at intervals and return the favor periodically. I watch you pause at one point, as my foot slides up your leg, under your skirt. I feel your heat as I stroke your thighs and smile at the thought of feasting upon you later.

When we have nearly finished dinner, I suggest, "The desserts are truly inspired, but may I suggest we take them with us to enjoy later?"
 
Last edited:
Back
Top