The Submission of Anna (closed for cum_inside)

Carter's words thrilled her! How she loved when he talked dirty to her in that deep, sensual, gravelly husk he had. It always made her cunt throb with anticipation.

She cradled the phone delicately between her ear and shoulder and let her good hand wander a little south as she listened closely. Normally she might put him on speaker but she couldn't risk getting caught by anyone but their new lovely friend Vanessa who was not working for another few hours. Anna had to be sneaky about touching herself. Doing so in this less than private hospital room made her feel so undoubtedly sexy and like the little minx she was definitely learning to be with her husband.

"Yes baby, it's just me," she breathed into the receiver, eyes slipping shut.

Obediently, Anna mapped out her own body for him just as he dictated. Her fingers slid up over her face and then south over her throat in a poor mockery of the way his much larger, stronger, rugged hands felt as they gripped her airway and cut off her breathing. Then she touched her heaving chest and rubbed soft fingertips over her nipples. Anna imagined Carter's teeth closing around them and tugging until she winced from the sharp sting of his bite.

She could envision every single inch of that thick dick in Carter's hand as he stroked it; every ridge, vein, and the way it curved so perfectly up to meet her mouth as she dived down to wrap her lips around it. She remembered the way it tasted and the way it stretched her wide open around him even to the point of a little pain, but especially when he buried it in her ass.

But most of all, Anna had a wicked idea.

She'd never imagined anything like it, but thinking about Carter choking her always made her snatch so slippery and now she had a flash of him stealing Vanessa's stethoscope and wrapping that so tightly around her throat as he reclaimed her body for his own. She could imagine the lovely bruise that might leave behind for her to wear proudly.

"ohhhh, fu-uuuuck," she gasped brokenly, her body trembling. She forced her mind to snap back to reality and listen to the words he was speaking but she filed that fantasy away for future mention.

As she touched herself, she lost herself to the way it would feel if Carter was here with her. She wanted to share this moment so badly with him, but he was so far away... Tomorrow he would be back in her arms but for now, she would have to go without. She thought about her Daddy having to get himself off with no help from his baby girl and the thought made her sad. One of the things she had promised him when she married him was that she would always be there to satisfy and love him, but the distance made that hard.

But then again, as she listened to him talk to her on the phone, she realized that she did have a way to share her experience with him after all. This was the age of smartphones, after all.

But taking pictures with her good hand was too hard because then she couldn't touch herself for Carter at the same time so Anna had to give up. Maybe Vanessa could help her with that a little later...

When she moaned this time it was in frustration.

Her fingers slipped over her clit and dove into her twat as she followed his instructions to the letter.

When it came time for Anna to take over and talk to her Daddy, she was more than happy to be of use to him. Her voice was tremulous and shaky as she described what she planned to do to him when she saw him next.

"I need your cock so bad, Daddy. Wish you had fucked me the other day - I know I couldn't handle you right now but I still wish you had used my broken body and left me full of your cum anyway. I love you so much and I only want you to be happy..." She started, needing to make sure he knew just how much she loved him.

"You know how much I love the way your dick fills my throat and that I'll do anything to earn your cum, baby. I'm so addicted to you, but I always want to make it last, too. As soon as I can I'm going to kneel for you and ask sweetly for my favourite treat... Look up into your eyes the entire time you feed it to me because I know you love that, Daddy. But next time I guess you'll have to settle for fucking my face and making me choke on it instead!"

Anna's cunt rolled and throbbed against the two fingers that were stroking over her g-spot while she thrummed her thumb over the fleshy hood of her clitoris.

"I'm going to suck you so slowly. Every drop of precum you give me will be savoured and rolled around to coat the inside of my mouth as I occupy myself with flicking my tongue against the ridge just under the fat head of your prick until you're gasping my name and threading your fingers into my hair. But you have to have patience, Daddy, please, because your baby needed your cock for so long. Now that she finally has it again she doesn't ever want to lose again - I'm gonna take my time."

Anna paused, distracted by the motion of her fingers. When she finally regained her concentration enough to speak, her mind had switched trains of thought and was rolling down another track.

"But what I really want is to feel your cum inside my wet pussy, baby. I want you to fill it full of load after load until there's no doubt who I belong to - from now on I want to always be your pretty little cum receptacle!" She announced.

Realistically, her fantasy was to be filled with his cum until her belly swelled and became heavy with child but that was not something she was ready for. Her birth control prevented that anyway, and for now it was only something hot to think about but not actually carry out - Carter breeding her and leaving her on the bed with her pussy elevated so that every drop ended up in her womb until she became round with their baby.

Anna's words were filthy. She hid most of this back behind the steel barrier of her mind, but Anna loved sex. She loved depraved, kinky sex and she didn't feel ashamed of that with Carter. She felt safe to say whatever fantasies or desires that came to her mind without being judged for it.

But with that fantasy came something untold niggling at the back of her mind. Anna was not aware of what made her feel so uncomfortable all of a sudden, but she had a feeling like she was forgetting something important even if she could not pinpoint just what that might be.

She filed that away for later, too. She'd have to think about this while she wasn't under the heavy blanket of her aroused haze.

****

Lizzy bit back her disgust as Josh raped her mouth with his tongue. Yes, the boy could kiss but Lizzy wanted nothing to do with him. She knew she had to play it cool though so she tried her best not to let any of her scorn show.

Blair was much better at that - she allowed Josh to kiss her and even made an attempt to twine her tongue around his playfully. Her hand slithered down his chest and groped at his covered dick and she cast a shuttered look at Lizzy to encourage her to play along as well.

Hesitantly, Lizzy's smaller hand joined Blair's in Josh's lap.

Blair pulled back from their kiss and smirked at Josh.

"That sure does feel like a massive dick you got there, baby. I'm excited to see it," Blair rasped, tone deep and smoky.

"Would you like me to suck it right here for you? Because I don't know that I can wait. A man like you is too good to pass up and I want to make sure you know just what lengths I'll go to in order to keep you entertained. I can't imagine you don't have a pretty little wife waiting for her nasty, cheating hubby to come back and join her in bed after he's filled some hungry little cunts full of cum so I promise to work hard, unlike your missus because you're a catch and I want to make you mine - I'm so much better than her, I'll show you. And Lizzy? She'll do what I fucking tell her, so what's better than me? A two for one deal," Blair purred.

Lizzy's mouth dropped open. She was amazed at how well Josh seemed to be eating it up, and the focused look in Blair's eyes was like nothing she had ever seen before.
 
Saturday Night - Carter / Anna talk dirty, Josh comes on to Blair and Lizzy

Carter’s cock had swelled to full mast, his mind a jumble of wicked sensual thoughts he listened to Anna. Each word, each syllable cut a swath of sexual excitement racing through him. Closing his eyes, he envisioned Anna, stroking her pussy with her good hand, taking her to the edge.

He wanted her in his arms, touching her delicious body, feeling her squirming under his touch. But it was not to be tonight. They only had their words over the phone to entice wicked lustful thoughts. Even if they were together, it would be impossible to enjoy the fantasies flowing freely around in his brain. She was half broken, lying in a hospital bed. He swore that once she was healthy, he would make love to her like he had never done in the past.

As she talked softly and seductively of the liberties her fingers were taking with his cock, Carter’s mind drifted. His large hand pumped and squeezed his cock while desires ran rampant, uncontrolled in his brain. Scenes of whips, gags, anal toys, nipple clamps, ropes, shifted quickly from one to the other. But the scene that trigger a quicker heart rate was of his cock buried deep in her pussy while she was on all fours. His large hand slapping her cheeks, seeing the flesh on her backside redden with each hard blow. And then he was holding his cock, rubbing it against her backdoor, hearing her grunts of lust and pain as he pushed relentlessly until he was filling her anal cavity.

His moans met hers as he listened to her tell him she wanted him to fill her with his cum. "You will always be my only true love baby and I will gladly fill that tight hungry pussy with all the seed I have.”

They were getting close now, heavy breathing dominating the airwaves. There was no need for sweet words as they raced along the orgasmic path. There was only one path and though they were hundreds of miles apart they raced together, side by side to the finish line. Heavy grunts reached his ears and surely his were ringing in her ears.

Breathlessly he found it hard to talk. His head was thrown back onto the leather headrest, eyes closed, and his hand moving swiftly up and down the deep veined pre-cum coated cock. The thought of Anna, kneeling in front of him, hands behind her back, mouth wide open to receive his load, swirled in his head.

“Ohhhh fucckkkk baby girl I want you so much. Daddy’s going to cum for you. Ohhhhh goddddd yesssss.” His words were harsh and each breath was labored as he reached the finish line. “Cum with daddy baby. Daddy wants to taste your sweet honey on his lips ……..”

Only loud groans echoed in his ears and he knew she was cumming with him. After a few moments, he opened his eyes and let out a laugh. “Baby I missed your mouth and now my shirt is drenched with cum. I love you.”

As he waited for her to catch her breath, he wondered why he didn’t think about it earlier, they could have face-timed. He made a mental note that later when it was bed time, he would get naked and in bed and show her what he had waiting for her. Another thought screamed along his brainwaves. Would Vanessa be there later?

*******************************************************************
Josh chuckled when Blair withdrew her lips from his and announced how massive his cock must be. He smirked and looked at each woman. This is like taking candy from a baby. He didn’t have to work hard at getting these two babes for the night. Usually, when he was picking up a woman, he had to play their games, complimenting them, talking sweet. But these two cunts seemed to be totally satisfied with just being with him. And why not? He was young, handsome, articulate. And now that they felt his large imprisoned package, he was sure they would want the whole Josh experience. Who wouldn’t want to play with him?

The words bounced in his head and he thought of Megan being raped and Anna being killed. Neither was his fault as he saw it.

Edward was the one who put the hit out on Anna, not him. Yeah, she was a traitor but he was growing to love her and maybe just maybe he and Megan could have changed her. Brought her to their side once she knew the monstrous things Carter was capable of doing.

Megan, on the other hand, was a big girl and she knew the risks involved with going to see Lena. And where was Lena? How is it that motherfucker Carter Anderson knew Megan was visiting? Anger welled up inside him but then his questioning thoughts were interrupted by teeth nibbling at his neck and Blair’s soft seductive voice.

She was coming on to him or was it the pills Bobby had slipped into their drinks? He could feel the oncoming sensations building up inside him. Surely, they too were starting to feel the effects of his wonder drug. He smiled at them while their hands rubbed his package. But the way Blair took control and how her fingers squeezed his cock left little doubt she was the strong aggressive one. Her words were meant to entice him, seduce him for a night of pleasure but then she asked about his wife.

He thought of Megan for only a moment. Other women, in the past, had questioned him about his wife or girlfriend and he always had an answer. “Don’t worry about the little woman. She is out of town and won’t be back until late tomorrow.” The women gave him a feigned glance and he quickly added. “Besides we have an open marriage. I watched her having sex with five guys today at a friend’s house.” He didn’t offer the fact Megan was raped but they didn’t need to know that. Muttering in a low uncontrolled whisper, he added, “That fucking Carter Anderson is a dead man.”

Josh saw the startled look on Blair and Lizzy’s faces. He hadn’t meant for them to hear him and the concern written on their facial expressions was undeniable. “I’m sorry ladies, I shouldn’t have said that. It’s just that this motherfucker wronged our family and my wife and I plan to get even with him.” His eyes glanced from Blair to Lizzy and then he laughed. “Hey, let’s not that ruin our fun.”

Josh thought of leaving the lounge but he wanted the pills to kick in a little more. From the way Blair was squeezing his cock harder, he thought the little white drug was beginning its wonderous work. These women were about to find out that a long night of sex with him would fulfill some of their fantasies.

“That sounds like a good idea baby,” he said to Blair with a big smile and wink. “Nothing like checking out the merchandise before you get to enjoy it.” Pulling Blair to him, he gave her a huge kiss, his tongue dancing around her lips and them slipping deep inside her mouth. When the kiss ended, he smirked, “now get busy baby while I talk to your gorgeous friend.”

Talking was not on the docket. As Blair looked around the lounge and then slipped under the table, Josh grabbed Lizzy’s hair and pulled her to him for another deep kiss. His free hand slide between them to the top of her short skirt that had ridden high on her thigh. Pushing his large paw between her thighs, he broke the kiss long enough to tell her to open her thighs for him.

He groaned into Lizzy’s mouth when he felt his zipper pulled down and wet lips touch the tip of his aching cock. It was going to be a long night of sex and hopefully he would forget the horrors of today and last week.

Little did he know Blair had her sexual interrogation geared up and ready to get him to spill the beans about what their plans were for Carter Anderson. All she and Lizzy needed was more alcohol and sex, both of which she planned to have plenty of.
 
Anna collapsed in a heap back against the mattress after her orgasm left her sweaty and trembling. Even if she hadn't been quite ready to cum, hearing Carter announce his orgasm at the imagery of her on her knees for her man set her off like a rocket. Anna gasped and moaned loudly as her female juices gushed from her quim and covered her hand.

"Yes, Daddy please! I love you so much," Anna whispered happily, soft smile lighting up her face even though he could not see it.

They took a few minutes to bask in the afterglow before Carter had to hang up and finish some last minute tasks before his flight back to her tomorrow and Anna laid there contently grinning like the Cheshire cat until a tentative sound at the door caught Anna's attention.

Luckily she had been alert enough to tug the blankets up over her bare bottom after her orgasm, but looking at Vanessa's anxious flush, Anna wished she hadn't bothered. The other woman appeared as though she wasn't sure how to approach Anna who was clearly blissed out and so so comfortable as though she'd just been doing naughty things (at which point Vanessa realized that rarely was Annaleigh actually behaving herself).

Vanessa cleared her throat.

She still didn't know what to do about the situation she found herself in, but she had no choice but to face it and make a decision very soon.

Anna smirked and wiggled those same fingers that had been buried in her cunt only a mere forty-five minutes ago in Vanessa's general direction wickedly.

"Hi, baby - please. Come in. Daddy just finished making his little girl very happy and I bet she could use some help taking him some dirty photos while you... "assess" her," Anna teased, giggling.

Vanessa closed the door and pulled the curtain.

Anna kicked off the blanket as best she could with her good leg and spread her thighs wide, showing off every single inch of her still deliciously tanned golden skin.

Vanessa gulped.

******

As Blair nibbled and licked teasingly at Josh's shaft, she pondered how best they could get information out of him.

She knew that playing to his ego would likely ellicit her a better response, so as she drug the flat of her tongue up the length of his prick and finally reached the head, she mumbled in what she hoped was an innocent fashion that she "didn't know who this 'Carter Anderson' fellow was and what on earth was so hot about him when there were men like Josh around."

Lizzy followed Blair's lead as usual, biting at his ear and spreading her thighs wider for him. Her head tossed back until she was pretty much leaning against Josh's side, looking up at him with bleary eyes.

"Either way, I don't know how your wife can say you aren't enough - I want it all," Lizzy said ardently. "I want to be the last one you think about tonight when you fill me full of cum and pass out in our hotel room, baby. Can you do that for me? We don't need some basic bitch like that guy -- what did you say his name was? Connor? Carson? Anyway -- who needs him when they have you?" Lizzy cajoled, pinkened lips puckering into a pouty smooch towards the end.

Josh grunted and practically devoured her, pulling Lizzy's body closer and practically up onto his thickly muscled thigh as he ate her mouth deliriously.

Down south, while Josh was occupied, Blair smirked.
 
Saturday Night - Vanessa arrives at Anna's room / Blair and Anna get Josh heated up

On the way to the hospital, the fear and excitement Vanessa felt this morning when she was forced to pleasure herself once again rose to the surface. The beautiful woman with a banged-up leg and wing was waiting for her. Last night Anna’s words were so blunt and her actions so sensual as Vanessa brought her to a rousing climax. But she was denied her own pleasure last night, disappointed when Dr. Lake interrupted them. And then at home, she was further disappointed when she received more rejection from her husband.

The thought of joining Anna and her husband for what she thought would be a sexual awakening was both exciting and scary. What if she wasn’t good enough? What if they told her she was not sexy and asked her to leave and go back to the hospital? Thoughts of promising adventures flittered through her brain but then rejection reared its ugly head. Should she just forget about going with them and go back to the vanilla world of her husband, Chris. It was safer to not experiment but she knew if she never tried, she would regret it for the rest of her life. All these thoughts weighed heavily on her mind as she made her way to Anna’s room. The extra handbag containing her favorite vibrators and dildos seemed to be so heavy. Was she wrong to have brought them to the hospital?

She found Anna smiling and as effervescent as ever. Her fingers were like magnets, motioning her to come closer and then she whipped the sheets off herself. Vanessa took in her total nakedness from head to toe. Her pussy was exposed and Vanessa couldn’t help but remember the pleasure she had last night. A surge of lust coursed through her and she was momentarily stunned when Anna suggested she take pictures of her for Carter. Vanessa had never done anything like this and she was sure the confusion masking her face was quite evident.

Moving closer to her sexy patient, Vanessa saw her pouty lips separate as if inviting her to taste. She ignored answering Anna’s suggestion of taking naked photos as she leaned closer, telling her, “Anna we have to talk ………” But the rest of the words were not meant to be said at least for now. Vanessa felt Anna’s hand grab her hair, pulling her head down for a deep penetrating kiss. Vanessa was startled but the taste of Anna’s lips made her feel wanted and she let out a muted moan. Anna seemed genuinely pleased to see her, not like her husband who seemed to always reject her.

The kiss broke only for a moment, tongues flicking like swords, spearing, tasting before their lips were plastered together again. The amorous exchange lasted a full minute before Anna allowed Vanessa’s head to move backward. Their eyes meeting and Vanessa felt some of the uncertainty fade.

“I have to tell you something Anna,” she said softly and hesitantly; not sure how Anna would take her next words. “I’m scared Anna.”

Anna opened her mouth to say something but Vanessa put her finger on her lips. “Let me finish. Last night was so amazing, touching you and watching you climax. And the other night too when you and your husband pleasured each other. You and your husband are so sure of yourselves and I don’t know if I can meet your expectations.” She cast her eyes down Anna’s body seeing her ripe nipples and the clean-shaven lips between her thighs.

“I ahhh …. I ahhhh haven’t had good success with sex. Last night Dr. Lake interrupted us and I was so horny and ready for you to touch me. But it didn’t happen and then this morning when I got home, my husband was in bed and when I tried to have sex with him, he rejected me.” Tears filled her eyes and she saw compassion in Anna’s eyes.

“I had to use my toys when he left the house. I only thought of you and your husband …… playing with me, touching me ….. teasing me until I couldn't take it any longer. I want …….” She struggled to hold back the tears. “What you and your sexy husband are offering. But it seems so unreal ….. that you would want me.”

Vanessa stroked Anna’s cheek, looking into her deep emerald eyes. She was waiting for her to finish and Vanessa couldn’t resist another kiss. She ground her mouth on Anna’s lips sucking in her lower lip, biting it, before releasing it.

“I want you Anna. I want to touch you and I want you to touch me like I have never been touched before. I want to feel your husbands cock buried inside me and I want to see him fuck you. I was so excited seeing you orgasm last night. And …..” she hesitated for effect. “I want to take photos of you for your husband ……. And I want to go home with you. There is so much I want to learn. Do you think I’m a bad girl deserting my hubby?”

*************************************************************
Josh felt like he was in heaven. Two sexy women were coming on to him like he hadn’t seen in a long while. Yeah, he had two women within the last few weeks but they were part of the family, Megan and Anna. His thoughts centered on them for only a moment as the alcohol and pills were kicking in. Megan and Anna had been just what the doctor ordered but then everything changed. One was just raped today and the other one dead; all because of one-man Carter Anderson.

Josh looked down at the dark-haired beauty, watching her suck on the tip of cock with such an intense gaze. Their eyes met and Josh felt a shiver flow through him when her teeth scrapped seductively over the sensitive head. “Carter Anderson is not a hot man and it doesn’t matter because he will soon be a dead man and I can’t wait to see his face when we deliver the fatal blow.”

With one free hand, he grabbed her hair, pulling her head toward his towering muscle. “Get busy on that big ole cock baby. I bet you haven’t seen one that fucking big.” Josh chuckled at his own words and then let out a moan when Blair opened her mouth and took him into her warm mouth. “Go on baby …… let’s see if you can take all of it.” He groaned and then added, “there are only two women I know that could tame that fuck stick.” Of course, he was referring to Megan and Anna.

Josh turned his attention back to Lizzy who had grabbed his cock and held it for Blair. “You women are so fucking hot,” he whispered before consuming her with another long and ardent kiss.

These two women were turning him into a frenzied mess. He wanted them. Wanted them to be naked and his to do with no matter what it was. His fingers found Lizzy’s wet panties, rubbing up and down the soaked material, enjoying her moans into his mouth.

Josh broke the kiss, both of them breathing hard and heavy. He looked down at Blair whose mouth was bouncing up and down his cock. She kept taking more and more of his meat into her mouth and when she pulled back, her lips were coated with his precum. She’d take a deep breath and then nip and kiss up and down the veiny surface until she reached his balls. She couldn’t quite get her mouth on them as they were half-tucked in his trousers.

Turning to Lizzy he smirked, “I’m going to give it all to you and your friend baby. I have enough cum to fill both you sexy bitches.” Kissing her quickly he smiled, “You and your angel friend may not get any sleep tonight. I’m like a perpetual fuck machine.”

Josh was starting to get arrogant, knowing he had two pieces of fresh meat on the hook. When she mentioned that guy, Josh looked at her and laughed. “You mean that dead motherfucker Carter Anderson. Baby let me tell you something. He doesn’t hold a candle to me. All you, both need is me baby.”

Another deep kiss was filled with moans from Blair’s mouth performing magic on his love stick. He could feel the sensations building and if he wasn’t careful, he was going to explode. Grabbing Blair’s hair, he pulled her back. “What do you say the three of us go back to your hotel and get to know each other a little more intimately?”

Visions of fucking, sucking, spanking, and so much more crammed into his brain as he watched Blair lick at the precum dripping from the fountain. “Make sure you get all of it now lover,” he chuckled waiting for their answer.
 
Anna listened quietly, absorbing each and every word. She could hear the quaking of Vanessa's voice and the way her eyes darted around the room, hesitant to lock onto Anna's for more than mere seconds at a time n her anxiety. Vanessa really was just as fearful as she said she was. What a shame.

Dammit. Apparently, both the talk Carter had with Vanessa privately as well as the one with Anna had not been enough to reassure her that they were serious about this offer. But there had to be something more - something else had pushed her over the edge of uncertainty and kept her frantically holding on to the vanilla sex life she was so unhappy with.

Ah Anna noted, the pieces slowly fitting into place when Vanessa described being rejected by her husband. Suddenly everything makes a bit more sense. What a dumbass!

Her face softened and she pulled the other woman in closer until she was perched on the edge of Anna's mattress, both women holding hands firmly. Anna's fingers stroked along the backside of Vanessa's, which were dry and cracked from too much hand-washing between patient care. She thought for a moment of the best way to put the nurse's fears to rest as she peered down at her dark, chipped fingernail polish that desperately needed to be removed. She hadn't had a chance to have them redone since prior to the accident.

Finally, Anna looked up at Vanessa, her face softening into something much more tender and inviting than the sinful, lusty facade she had just been wearing a few minutes before.

"Listen Vana. Carter and I want this - we don't ask just anyone to join us in the bedroom so it's bullshit that you feel like you aren't good enough. We also don't fuck around and lead people on so you may take that offer as completely serious. What happened this morning with your husband? Yeah, that's so shitty and I'm so sorry that happened to you. I won't lie. But that's the thing; you've been unhappy with your sex life in general. You don't have to make excuses for that or for him. Your marriage is slipping and you can deny it all you want but it's not enough for you now," Anna said slowly.

"I'm not saying to leave to your family. Not at all - what I'm suggesting is just to come with us and find out what is missing in your marriage. That way you can see if there's any way you can replace that with Chris. But the look in your eyes... we both know that you want more than he can give you. You want what only Carter and I can give you; that's a good thing because we want you to let us treat you right, baby. We want you to touch us. We want you to let us touch you. We want you to let us show you how fucking good it can be," Anna breathed, tongue darting out to wet her lips as she thought about the other woman's hands on her body.

"What is bad about admitting that you're hurting? That you're not getting enough? Besides - even if that WAS bad, which it isn't, there's so much more fun being bad!" Anna exclaimed, lips pulling back to reveal a smirk full of glimmering white teeth for only a moment.

"In all seriousness - I only want you to be happy. I don't want you to do anything that will hurt you. Whether that's with Carter and I or with Chris... Well, I guess that's up to you. You have to ask yourself - do you think you'll ever get more in return than what you're getting now? Do you think it will be worth the work you put in to make it tenable? I always ask myself that in business deals. I know it's a bit different, but I always tell myself that when I start putting in more effort than I'm seeing a return on it's time to admit defeat. Nothing worth it is ever easy, and let me tell you," here, Anna rolled her eyes. "Carter can never be described as 'easy' by any stretch of the imagination. That man... he... I've never worked harder for anything in my life than I do with Carter but every single day that I wake up to his voice or his breath against my cheek... well. That's worth it," She enunciated clearly.

Squeezing Vanessa's hand, Anna asked two very pointed questions.

"Can you honestly tell me that your marriage with Chris makes you just look at him and say 'yeah - I love you and I don't regret one second of this'? Do you think that finding out who you are and what you need to be happy is worth it? Because I do."

This time the silence between them was heavy as Vanessa thought on what Anna had said. Anna didn't push her for a response, waiting patiently, her eyes hovering on the way Vanessa's shoulders were still so tense. Instead, Anna leaned in and rested her forehead on the sharp curve of bone there and pressed one lingering kiss onto the muscle of her bicep.

******

Blair wrapped her fingers around the shaft and squeezed out every single drop of precum she could get out of his cock before she licked it up and proceeded to wrap around her now spit-slicked fingers to prevent herself from missing any little bit of salty juice. She sat back on her heels as much as she could under the table and allowed her fingers to pop free from her mouth with a loud smacking sound. Her eyes were positively smouldering when she said, "then what are we waiting for? I want to see you prove just how much better of a man you are than this Carter fellow - maybe if I'm still horny at the end of the night I'll look him up and give him a call!"
 
Saturday Night - Vanessa commits to Anna / Josh and the girls go to hotel

Vanessa felt her fears fading as she listened to Anna. In her heart she knew she wanted this but it was hard to break down the barriers of only having sex with Chris. The more she listened the more comfortable she was becoming in the prescence of her very naked patient.

“Ohhhh …… No I can’t say that I don’t regret some things in our marriage. He is never willing to try new things and I find myself always wishing we were doing more daring things. But he never wants to try.” She stifled a sigh and gazed down at Anna’s naked body. She was not in the least afraid to reveal herself and Vanessa wanted to be like that. To give and take sex freely without being ashamed.

Vanessa thought of Anna’s second question during another long pause where she surveyed the naked woman. The breasts slowly rising and falling, each nipple perched on top, hard from being exposed to the cool air in the room. Her thighs were spread open, revealing her perfectly shaved lips hiding the treasures behind them. A shudder of love and lust ran through her veins and she was sure Anna felt it as their eyes recaptured each other.

Slowly but surely her angst was melting away. “Yesss,” she muttered to Anna’s second question. “Yes I think it is worth it to find out what makes me happy and what I want instead of what my hubby wants.”

Now was the time to put up or shut up and she knew where he path lay. Reaching out, her fingertips lightly touched Anna’s breasts, drawing small designs over each of them, marveling at her rigid nipples growing more taunt.

“I want to touch you and Carter and feel your hands on me, teaching me, showing me all the pleasures you enjoy together.” Her breathing quickened, her blood being to race as she pulled her fingers back and slowly pulled the top of her scrubs over her head. She didn’t wear a bra tonight in hopes that this would happen. Now that the fear was almost gone, she became more brazen.

Running her fingers over her own breasts, she sighed, “I want to feel your hands on my body and not my own. I want to feel what it’s like to be loved, to be wanted, to feel the pleasures you and Carter can give me. I want to feel your lips and Carter’s cock penetrating all my holes.”

She shivered in front of Anna now that she had laid herself bare to this woman. What would Anna do? As she waited, her hands left her own breasts and one hand slid between Anna’s open thighs, feeling her wetness. Vanessa loved the moan escaping Anna’s lips as she teased her pussy, wondering what treasures she would find on this journey with her new found lovers.

*********************************

Josh could only stare down at Blair when she mentioned Carter’s name again. Did she know him? Was it possible he sent her and the other babe? But how could that be. Bobby met the women last night and he was the one who suggested a party with them. Rage began to well up inside at the thought of this bitch having sex with Carter Anderson. The cutesy smile on her face told the story, she was egging him on, trying to get a rise out of him. She evidently didn’t know what she and her blonde friend were in for when they got to their hotel.

Pulling his hand from Lizzy’s thigh, he grabbed Blair’s hair with two hands, pulling her head into his lap. Looking into her eyes, his voice seethed with confidence, “When I’m done with you two sweet bitches you won’t be horny for anyone else.”

Both women smirked as he pulled Blair into the seat and called the waitress for the check. Josh wrapped one arm around each woman, smiling proudly like a man who had won the grand prize in a contest. Below the table, out of view, their hands were active, rubbing his cock while their heads rested comfortably on his shoulder. These two women were not scared off by his boast and he planned to give them a bit of pain with their pleasure.

The ride in the cab was more of the same, touching, rubbing, kissing as it sped to the hotel Blair and Lizzy secured. The women didn’t want him anywhere near the hospital hotel so they chose a hotel on the other side of town. Anna was still recuperating from the accident and that was the last thing they or Carter would want; Josh Williams discovering the truth that Annaleigh Anderson was still alive.

Josh was feeling the effects of the alcohol and his sex pills as their amorous touches increased in the back of the taxi. When they arrived at the hotel, the women evidently were feeling the same effects as the three groped each other in the elevator on the way to their floor. The short walk to the room was filled with chuckles and promises of a long night of sex.

The room was large with a panoramic view of the city’s night lights. But that was not on their minds as they plummeted on the king-sized bed, giggling like three silly kids. Josh lay on his back while the women took turns kissing him. As Blair kissed him deeply, Lizzy slid down his muscular frame and undid his trousers, roughly pulling them off. When his cock popped out, swaying in the air, she laughed, exclaiming it was her turn.

Josh moaned deeply into Blair’s mouth as Lizzy grabbed his cock and began to slather kisses along its long length. Her teeth nipped and bit into the veiny tube as she worked her way down to his balls and then to the bulbous head. These women certainly knew how to turn a man on. He wiggled his hips, enjoying Lizzy’s talented mouth and tongue while he was the recipient of Blair’s hungry lips. At one point, Blair pulled back and in no time had his shirt lying on the bed next to his trousers.

While Lizzy continued to slather his cock with her spit and his precum, Josh watched Blair hop off the bed and begin removing her clothes. His cock jerked with anticipation when she was completely naked and then joined Lizzy’s undertaking between his legs. While Blair took up the task of devouring his cock, Lizzy followed Blair’s lead, stripping quickly in front Josh’s adoring eyes. He smirked as Lizzy rejoined Blair at his waving cock, his eyes opening wide at the sight of the two naked delicious women between his thighs, enjoying his love stick. The long night of sex was just starting.

Josh let the women enjoy his nakedness for a few minutes, watching them trade off kissing and caressing his cock. In between kisses they shared deep kisses with each other at the tip of his cock, knowing he was intently watching their every move. They definitely knew what they were doing and he silently praised Bobby for finding them. It was too bad he got sick but then again, he had them all to himself. After his cock was hard and waving in the air, he decided to take control.

Pulling away from the women away, he pushed them down on the bed, moving quickly to align them side by side. Gazing at their beautiful asses, he smirked while he ran his hands over each set of rumps. “You two have the sweetest asses I have ever seen (lightly spanking their generous buns). I bet they feel just as nice when my stiff cock is stuffed in them.”

The women looked at him and he was becoming more arrogant, slipping his hands between the soft cheeks and teasing each tight opening. “When we’re done tonight you won’t want any other man including that no-good motherfucker Carter Anderson.” Josh saw their eyes studying him and he greeted them with an evil smile.

“When we present our witnesses at the next board meeting, he won’t be in charge of one of the richest companies in the world. I will.” The look on his face was one of a man who was already thinking he had his opponent beat. “But enough about him. He can’t compare to my long tongue and cock for pleasing women.”

Slipping his hands between their thighs, he rubbed along each slippery crevice, feeling the heated moisture of their excitement. Pushing two fingers between the soft folds protecting their sex, he delighted in hearing their soft moans as they penetrated their pussies. He was enjoying himself but he was anxious to move on to some different kind of fun.

Pulling his fingers free, he wiped their rich juices on the backdoor entrance and then slapped each cheek hard. Their reaction was as he suspected, surprised. “We’re going to have some fun before we get down to fucking you two fillies.” At his home, he had lots of toys to use during play time. But here in a strange hotel room there were no toys, or were there? Spying his belt, he quickly pulled it free of its loops and folded it.

“You young fillies look like you need a bit of taming,” he laughed, showing pearly white teeth with his wide grin. When he looked at Blair and Lizzy, his mind turned them into Megan and Anna. Blinking his eyes, he focused on their seductive faces and for a moment, he thought it was them on all fours waiting for the belt. But Anna was dead and Megan was recovering from being raped by the madman, Carter Anderson.

When he hit Blair’s ass, she jerked and let out a painful cry. Visions of Carter and Anna filled his brain, stirring the hatred inside him as he directed his anger to Lizzy’s plump ass cheeks. She cried out when the leather strap landed, her eyes looking at Blair as if to question their decision to fuck this man.

But just as quickly, he began raining blows on each of their delightful rumps. They let out soft moans and cries but what struck him was the fact they didn’t try to move away from him. This only emboldened him to give them a few more whacks seeing their asses wiggling and show signs of redness. “You bitches tell me when you’ve had enough and we can move onto more fun things.” As he waited for them to reply, he swatted their backs and the back of their thighs, loving the way the squirmed and moaned for him.
 
Anna reached out and hooked one finger into the waistband of Vanessa’s scrubs as Anna admired the other woman’s heavy breasts with large, darkened aureolas just begging for Anna to circle her tongue around the diameter of them.

Anna guided Vanessa to straddle her hips and leaned up to meet Vanessa’s plump lips as they descended to mesh forcefully with Anna’s.

Vanessa’s tentative fingers stroked over lightly furred lips that had only just recently been saturated from her orgasm with Carter over the phone. Now Anna could feel herself becoming slick again. She moaned at the sensation of Vanessa’s uncertain touch and their lips broke apart for a moment.

“Just like thattttt,” she hissed, hand clenching around the firm bone of the nurse’s hip.

The more reassurance she received about Anna’s interest, the more eager she became. Reluctance melted away. Vanessa’s tongue slithered over the seal of Anna’s and probed against them until the brunette underneath her let her mouth fall open and both wet muscles twined and danced and stroked all over each other. Any witness would not be able to determine where one ended and the other began.

Vanessa kissed her desperately, whining into the curve of Anna’s mouth as the more experienced woman ate of Vanessa’s affection and returned it ten-fold in the confident pass of her tongue or tweak of Vanessa’s perfect nipples resting against Anna’s own bare chest.

Breathing hard from their passionate embrace, Anna dropped her mouth now to Vanessa’s nipples. Watching carefully for signs of discomfort, Anna wrapped her lips around the darkened peak and sucked. Her good hand was not absent; it stroked over every inch of available silken skin as Anna gorged herself.

After pebbling the nipple, Anna let her teeth just barely catch in the tip. She plucked the other like a harp string, flicking and stimulating it at the same time her mouth was busy on the other side. After a few minutes, Anna alternated and gave the other nipple the same treatment with her mouth while her hand ensured the other was not left out of the fun.

But it was becoming a bit harder to focus now.

Vanessa’s fingers were hesitant no longer.

Anna couldn’t hold her trembling back. Breaking free, her head lolled back against the pillows for a moment before she refocused herself and turned intense green eyes onto the nurse’s.

“Do you feel that, baby? Do you feel how wet my cunt is for you? It has nothing to do with Carter — you are sexy as fuck and we want to do terrible things to you and with you; we’ll spend hours taking you apart and putting you back together until there is no doubt about what you like or do not like. There is no mistaking how much I want you. I promise anytime you crawl in bed with Carter or I you will never be unwanted and you will always be welcome. Your husband was an idiot for rejecting you. Please... can I give you a token of my sincerity? I never did get to show you exactly how I felt the other night...”

Her smirk was sharp and devious.

Megan had been her first. Time to wash that disgusting flavour out of her mouth permanently. Anna planned to drink from Vanessa’s juicy pussy until she’d had her fill and nothing was going to get in the way of that now.

******

The bravado was almost stifling in its intensity. If they didn’t have an underlying mission in fucking this man they probably would have turned and walked away. As it was, they needed information from Josh so they had no choice but to deal with his cocky attitude and brush it off.

The only good thing about this was that he was physically attractive. His personality may have been rotten, but at least he was nice to look at. When he had them face the wall and present their asses, Lizzy almost wept with joy; she wouldn’t have to hide the disgust on her face every time they locked eyes.

She reached out with one hand and grasped for Blair’s at the first strike of the belt on her bubble butt, flinching. He hadn’t hit them hard but Lizzy was not used to play of this kind (actually, neither was Blair). She had never imagined how anyone could enjoy something like this but she was about to get first hand experience.

She thought back to Anna and how much the other woman loved being beaten - for Anna it was a massive turn on and Lizzy was always awestruck at how proud and joyful Annaleigh could be after an extreme session with Carter (who never went easy on his curvy wife); in fact, Anna was not satisfied unless Carter put his back into it and gave it to her good.

After just a few blows from Josh, Lizzy was wiggling and wanting it to stop.

Blair wasn’t faring much better. She didn’t hate it, having endured far worse in her history undercover, but it wasn’t her thing. She let it go on for a little while, knowing that Josh needed this type of release. They had to appease his mood to get information out of him. If that meant getting belted for a few minutes, well, they’d have to tough it out.

Finally, tears began to pool in the corner of the strawberry blonde’s eyes. Lizzy had taken enough punishment. Blair raised onto her knees and crawled towards Josh seductively who was standing at the end of the bed with his arm raised in preparation for another strike.

Standing on her knees, Blair’s hands slid from his thighs all the way up his lean sides to curl around his shoulders and pull him down for a wet kiss.

“That was fun,” she purred. “And you know what else is so much fun? Making a powerful man beg as you strip it all away from him. Do you like that, baby? Do you want Anderson to beg? I’m sure he will for you. I find the idea so pleasing, actually. But... a man like that MUST have a pretty wife. Is he married? Oh — that would be so fucking hot. You steal his company and then you fuck his wife in front of him. Take her, too! Stupid little whore would be so happy to have you instead of him, I bet. You’re right; no woman will want him after they’ve had you.”

Blair grasped his hand and drug it down her body until it was buried in her soaked snatch once more.

“Will you tell me all about it? Tell me how you’d torture him while you fuck me; maybe I’m a bitch but hearing about others suffering makes me so horny!”

Lizzy whimpered, turning her head in question. She knelt next to her friend on the bed and waited for Josh to decide what he wanted to do to them next while Blair cupped her chin and kissed her softly.

“Except you, love. Nobody gets to break you, sweet Lizzy. But don’t we love it when a man who has the world in his hands submits?”

Lizzy thought back to those moments she had seen Carter bow his head or defer to his mousy little wife - the look of happiness on Anna’s face when her husband, in charge of one of the most influential companies in the world and known to be a hard-ass at times, let her have her way. Carter trusted Anna to never lead him astray. He trusted her enough to submit if she asked, though she would never, for it was not their dynamic. She thought of how he would give her the world of Anna only asked. How he would risk everything to destroy those who had broken his lovely spouse.

Yes.

Having a powerful man at your beck and call WAS lovely. But it was not Josh who would have Carter on his knees.

Anna would force Josh to heel, instead. For there was no mistaking the fact that Carter Anderson was a dangerous opponent, sure. But more dangerous was the one who could make a man such as that submit. More dangerous was Anna Anderson, who Carter loved and cherished like no other.

“I wanna hear more about her - this wife he definitely has. I love the idea of you fucking her over that board room table in front of everyone, making that guy watch as you claim her. She’ll be begging for you, hun. She’ll only ever want you. And then after you’ve pumped her full of your cum he’ll never want her again anyway. She’ll be one useless whore, not even worth the soles of your shoes,” Lizzy said finally, quietly, hoping that it was the right thing to say.

She thought Josh got off on psychological manipulation and torture. Blair seemed to be feeling that vibe and steering them down that path. Lizzy would follow the best she could.

As Lizzy thought about the dynamic and love between Carter and Anna once more, she was struck by the strength Anna carried to live through what she had and still want to fight.

Picturing that, Lizzy squared her shoulders. If Anna could do that, so could she. Lizzy could be strong and confident if it meant that Annaleigh got some small piece of happiness in her life after the accident. She just wanted her new friend to be safe and take what was owed to her.

Lizzy’s painted lips curled into a seductive smile.

Blair giggled, mashing her lips to Lizzy’s.

“Yeah! Tell us! Tell us all about it!”
 
Saturday Night - Vanessa relaxes / Josh babbles on about Carter

Vanessa could hardly believe her dreams were becoming a reality. Rejected by Chris, her husband, this dark-haired woman was treating her to the delights she only dreamed she could experience. How many nights and days had she thought of such pleasure? Too many to count.

The moan she let escape was real when Anna’s tongue circled her nipple, nipping at the tip fo the hardened pebble. Staring down into those deep emerald orbs sent shivers of excitement through her.

“Yes ohhhh yes,” she moaned when her fingers found Anna’s cunt answering the woman’s question. “I want you and Carter to use me, fuck me, show me the pleasures I want.” She didn’t know what Anna meant by terrible things but right now she would have followed Anna to the ends of the earth. Vanessa’s mind went wild thinking about all the things she dreamed of; rough sex, spankings, sucking cock, being taken from behind, standing, or sitting. It didn’t matter right now, Vanessa wanted it all. Would Carter take her anally? That thought and when Anna mentioned never being rejected the way her husband had, a tremor tore through her and she could feel her juices sliding down her inner thigh.

Vanessa looked deeply into Anna’s green eyes when she mentioned she wanted to give her a token of her sincerity. Was this happening in a hospital room? Was she about to be given something her husband hand not done in years?

Her heart was pounding, blood surging through her veins like a run-away train. “Yesss, I want that very much. You don’t know how much I want it,” she muttered, her voice barely able to contain her excitement.

She pulled back from Anna, looking down at her heaving breasts and then at the seductive smirk on her face. Anna was still banged up pretty good but she had an idea. Getting off the bed, she saw Anna’s concerned look. But that look turned to a bright smile when Vanessa pulled a curved vibrator from her bags of toys.

Her confidence level was rising every second, the fear of rejection almost totally gone. What was it about this woman that made her feel so comfortable? And what about her husband last night in the elevator? His tone and demeanor indicated she was in for a lot of fun times with this couple. Now it was her time to show a bit of initiative! “This is one of my favorite toys and I want to use it on you.” This particular toy worked wonders on her G-Spot and she hoped Anna would enjoy it as much as she did.

Climbing onto the bed on Anna’s right side, Vanessa positioned her pussy over Anna’s face, careful of her left arm. Leaning down between her splayed thighs, Vanessa positioned Anna’s right leg under her arm pit and over her shoulder. The sight of her slick pussy brought a smile to her lips.

This was all new to her but from the porn movies she watched in private when her hubby was gone, she had an idea of what to do. Tentatively, her fingers caressed Anna’s wet lips, pressing and probing, hearing the sound of her patients moans. She must be doing something right.

Her own moans bolted from her lips when she felt fingers and then a pair of lips kissing the inside of her thighs. Wiggling her hips, all thoughts of her husband and his rejection flew from her mind. This woman was about to show her what she had been missing for a long time.

Vanessa felt the lips moving closer and closer to her sexual center. Rubbing the tip of the toy over Anna’s pussy and then over her anal opening, she was surprised to feel her hips jerk upward. Did she like anal too? But that would have to wait. Pressing the vibrator against Anna’s pussy lips, Vanessa smiled and then moaned when the lips opened, welcoming the fake cock. Just as she slid the toy deep into Anna, Vanessa felt a tongue on her clit and knew the reality of her desires was at hand.

***********************************

Josh was surprised when Blair turned toward him. Anna and Megan had never dared to seemingly question their spankings for fear they would feel more of his wrath. Megan, his wife, was not inclined to pain the way Anna had been. Anna took what he gave her without complaint and wanted more. He had marveled at her endurance to pain, sometimes begging for more. His thoughts of Anna made him stop for a moment, she was dead and there would be no more hot sexual sex with her.

The alcohol and pill were still affecting his senses dulling them in a haze of lust. He had just enough alcohol to get a good buzz but the pill would not wear off for a while. His cock was hard and swinging in front of him, excited by the mixture but also by the sight of two gorgeous women. They were sure to make him forget the tragedies that struck his wife and his lover. But they were asking again about Carter Anderson. What was it about that man that always interfered with his plans?

His fingers were buried inside Blair’s wet cunt as she spewed on about the man and his wife. Didn’t they know she was dead? How could they know that Edward had ordered the hit without his knowledge? He only found out about it when Edward and Regina told them after she left and it was too late to save her.

Now these bitches wanted to hear how he would destroy Carter Anderson. Anger welled up and he pulled his fingers, drenched with Blair’s juices from her cunt. He had a sadistic smile as she pushed the wet digits into Lizzy’s mouth. “Taste the sweetness of your bitch friend’s twat,” he sneered as she licked the cream from his fingers.

Turning his attention back to Blair, he scoffed, “So you get all hot and horny hearing about how I plan to take down my hated adversary?” The women nodded and remained silent. He grabbed both women’s long hair, violently yanking their heads back, enjoying their grimaces of obvious pain. “I’m going to see Carter dance like a stuck pig on a skewer and watch him burn.” Josh laughed as he leaned over Blair’s face and ran his long tongue over her chin and across her lips. It was no real kiss as he turned to Lizzy and gave her the same treatment.

His eyes were gleaming at the two women. Pushing their heads down to his pulsing cock, he moaned when they kissed each side of his long veiny tube. “Carter Anderson is responsible for a number of deaths and I plan to make him pay dearly. He killed my aunt’s father and mother and then he killed his wife!”

Both women stopped slobbering on his dick and looked up at him. He swore there was something strange about their gaze but he was on a roll. It didn’t concern him when they gave him a funny look when he mentioned his Carter’s wife. “If it wasn’t for that motherfucker, Anna would still be alive today. Oh how I would love to have him in the same room while I sink my long tongue down her throat and in her cunt. And then have him watch as she take my cock down her throat and up her pussy and ass.”

Josh was breathing hard at the thought of fucking Anna. For a moment he thought she was still alive. “I fucked her silly and had him watch us on television but it would be great to see his face as I fucked her again.” Anna’s image was distorting his reality.

He stopped for a long moment staring at each woman as if he were in some other world. He was. Anna’s vision was forefront in his brain and he was stumped for words to say. “I’m going to fix that cocksucker so he doesn’t hurt anyone again.”

Josh was certainly on a roll, shoving Blair’s and Lizzy’s heads back to his cock. His hips began to move back and forth slowly as their lips slid along its length and when they met at the crown, he smiled as they kissed each other. Precum leaking from the head coated their lips and cheeks.

But he needed more than their lips sucking his love stick. Pushing their heads away, he crawled on the bed and told Blair to lay on her back. When she did, he positioned Lizzy on top of her and then slid between their legs.

Grabbing his cock, he positioned it on Blair’s pussy lips and then shoved it deep inside her, slapping Lizzy’s exposed ass cheeks. He laughed when both women let out loud groans. Pushing Lizzy down on top of Blair, he smirked seeing them kissing, their bodies sliding sensually together. He was so fucking lucky to have these two bitches.

The women let out soft moans of pleasure as he bucked against them. Pulling his cock from Blair’s pussy, he directed it to Lizzy’s moist lips and then unceremoniously plunged into her cunt.

Josh took turns fucking each woman as flashes of Carter and Anna danced in his head. “I make her a star on the internet just last week. She was the darling of our little business we have and she make more money than anyone had in the past. That motherfucker took her away from me and he’s gonna pay dearly.”

He pulled out and lay on the bed, pulling Lizzy on top of him. Directing her to straddle his hips and look at Blair. Hovering over his cock, he didn’t have to tell Blair what he had planned. Grabbing his thick dick, she guided it to Lizzy’s pussy and then watched as it disappeared into her soaked channel. Josh pulled Lizzy back and began to pump her while Blair watched the action between his thighs. When his cock popped out, Blair was quick to grab it and suck on it before replacing it in Lizzy’s cunt.

While Josh toyed with Lizzy’s tits, squeezing them, pinching her hardened dark nipples, Blair’s tongue was actively flicking at Lizzy’s clit. The effort of the pair soon brought Lizzy to a shattering climax, watching her shudder and bounce wildly on Josh’s stiff member.

Lizzy slumped off his wet stick and was replaced by Blair. Josh welcomed the change and soon groaned when Lizzy directed his cock to Blair’s primed cunt. As he started to fuck Blair he couldn’t help himself.

“We have a special treat for Carter,” he huffed. “We have a few surprise witnesses who will testify to his dishonorable life and when they are done, Carter won’t have a prayer.” Absentmindedly, he whispered to Blair’s back, “If he thinks by getting rid of Lena, he has another guess. He doesn’t know how deep our reach goes in his company. Dumb fucker. He’ll be destroyed and no longer head of the company. I’ll be king of the roost,” he boasted as Blair began to ride his cock in earnest and Lizzy licked at his exposed meat and Blair’s pussy.

Carter and Anna didn’t know how deep Edward and Josh had gotten to destroy Carter Anderson. Anna was gone now but it didn’t matter. Josh’s facial expression was smug as Blair rode his stiffness.
 
Anna closed her lips around Vanessa’s clit and sucked. She wanted to make this last for the other woman but knew that they didn’t have all the time in the world; eventually the nurse would be missed and someone would come looking for her. For now, Anna worked steadily to bring the other female to the heights of pleasure. They would focus on taking it slow and making Vanessa beg for hours before Anna finally made her cum with her mouth. Preferably, in Carter and Anna’s marital bed.

Her fingers stroked through the wetness against her chin and slid deep inside Vanessa’s cunt. She trembles on Anna’s face and her hips pressed down until her lips swallowed Anna’s mouth and nose. With her teeth, Anna nibbled gently on the erogenous bundle of nerves.

Vanessa was trying to muffle her moans.

Anna smirked and redoubled her efforts, mouth and fingers moving in tandem.

The vibrator buzzing away inside her was doing wonderful things to her lowers. She couldn’t deny the jolt that the toy against her sensitive inner workings caused. Oh, but how she wished she could feel the stretch of those muscles around Carter’s cock. That toy would suffice, but asking Vanessa to step so far outside her comfort zone so quickly seemed a bit extreme.

But Vanessa seemed interested.

If she wanted it, Anna would help open the nurse up to accept cock back there.

It hurt so good. Anna couldn’t go back to life without anal. Carter had introduced her to so many wonderful things...

Now though, Anna focused on eating pussy like it was her job.

******

Blair did her best to maintain a surprised face when Josh spouted the nonsense about Anna being dead. She almost wanted to scream it in his face about how she was very much alive to witness the horror in his face but she knew that Carter and Anna likely had something more shocking in mind. She would wait very (im)patiently for that day to come.

Even as she played with Josh’s fuckstick, she tried to keep a level head.

Just how deeply did their influence run? Not just Lena? Who else was at the helm of this operation?

Josh thought that they still had enough to take Carter down but with Anna’s insider information and surprise reunion next week, they had another thing coming.

Even if they had witnesses to give fake testimony on Carter’s poor attitude and behaviour that was all well and good. The majority of the shares belonged to Anna now regardless. Edward’s lawyer would have a nightmare on his hands when he discovered this fact.

There was nothing they could do to take the company away from the Anderson’s even if they slandered Carter’s reputation (which spoke for itself anyway).

Instead, Blair smiled sweetly. “I do love me some good subterfuge and twist endings. I can’t wait to see the look on their faces (actually talking about Josh and Edward here) when it all goes down,” she crowed excitedly. “To see a powerful man man on his knees.... oh, fuuuuck,” Blair gasped.

But in her mind’s eye, that man was Josh as Anna curled a strong hand in his hair and tugged his head back so she could look down on him.

She would be judge, jury and executioner.

Josh spoke of her so fondly - Blair didn’t doubt that he did love Annaleigh. But if only she could see the look on his face as his newfound love ripped his heart out on the boardroom floor. It would be so lovely.

“So this guy is such a dick that he has lots of people to speak out against him? He killed his wife? Huh? This is a story you have to tell me,” Blair encouraged, panting from their sexual fervor.
 
Last edited:
Satruday night - Vanessa exhalts / Josh continues to babble

This was like a fairy tale come true for Vanessa. For so long she longed for attention sexually and the way this woman was devouring her pussy was magical. Each lick, each nip of her teeth sent shivers and tremors to every nerve in her body. She never wanted it to end.

Panting hard, Vanessa tried her best to prolong the pleasures Anna was giving her cunt. Her job, her husband, everything took a back seat to the immense pressure building inside her. Anna’s lips were like a leach, grabbing onto her sex and sucking out the orgasm that was locked inside her.

She tried hard to concentrate on Anna’s orgasm too. Her hand pushing the vibrator like a car’s piston at top speed. She was beside herself, kissing and rubbing her fingers over Anna’s tight anal opening, feeling her patient’s hips responding. For a moment she thought they were caught when she heard clanking of bed pans in the hallway. But it was only a momentary distraction and silence from the hall ceased.

And when Anna’s good arm curled around her hips, her fingers delicately rubbing, probing at her back door, Vanessa’s body quivered. “Ohhhhh godddd yesss,” she muttered, her hips sealing Anna’s mouth, cutting off any air. The quakes inside her built to a crescendo and then there was no holding back the dike that contained her orgasmic juices.

Vanessa felt Anna’s body responding too, hips humping, her good arm tightening around her hips as they both fell into the climatic abyss. It seemed like Anna’s orgasm would never end. The two women squirming together in bliss as their bodies surrendered.

When the waves began to ebb, Vanessa smiled and turned around to see Anna’s wet face. She chuckled and lay next to her, wishing she would heal quickly for she wanted so much. Curling together, Vanessa kissed Anna’s throat, chin and cheeks, licking her own nectar from the dynamic brunette. Once the long thank you kiss ended, Vanessa’s lips broke the seal and as her lips lingered on Anna’s pouty lips, she confessed. “Thank you, Anna, for opening a new experience for me. I have wanted this for so long and I have you to thank for it.” Vanessa laid a light kiss on her and added through a sexy musky voice. “I want you and Carter to show me everything.”

Their eyes met and Vanessa knew from those deep penetrating emerald eyes that her world was about to change. “Will you and Carter teach me Anna? Teach me, show me, touch me. I am yours to do with as you wish.” She kissed her once more and then added, “Would you make me your pleasure toy?”

******
Josh was enjoying his night with the women from the bar. They were just what he needed to let off steam. But they seemed really interested in what he was planning for Carter Anderson. It put the thought in his head again. Did they know Carter and Anna?

But his thoughts were interrupted when Blair, the dark-haired beauty, turned around to face him. He felt Lizzy’s fingers stroking his cock and after sucking it a few moments, she inserted it back into Blair’s pussy.

His hands grabbed Blair’s bouncing breasts as Lizzy came around to his side and began to kiss him. He definitely had his hands full with these two women. For a few minutes they jousted, Blair riding his spear and he pushing his long tongue down Lizzy’s throat.

When Lizzy’s lips pulled off his, they were all panting hard. Josh couldn’t help himself as he stared up into their lust-filled eyes. Blair was bouncing up and down on his dick like a banshee, was about to orgasm and devour him.

“Yea,” he said panting heavily. “If the motherfucker only knew.” He stopped talking, trying to capture his breath as Blair’s head jerked backward. As her orgasm initiated, he told them haltingly, “we tried to get his whore personal secretary but she was a fucking loyal bitch.” A cruel smile formed on his cheeks. “But we found a couple of easy targets ….. the head of marketing and some bimbo in accounting.” He couldn’t help but laugh as he spewed his words. “And …. And (a loud mournful chuckle) ….. turns out she is related to that fucking two-timing bitch Anna. She was an easy fuck.)

Josh looked up at Blair as she moaned, “ohhhh fucckkkkk baby …… that’s the spot …… ohhhhhhh ahhhhhh yesssss.” It was all Josh could do to hold on as her body quivered and shook as the tsunami overtook her.

When Blair calmed down, Josh looked at them with some disgust. They sure reminded him of two women he knew (he had seen them on the screen in New Orleans but didn’t recognize them). Pulling Blair off his cock, he pushed the women together on the bed and hovered over them. “Enough talk ….. which of two whores want this?” Holding his cock with the purple head in front of them he knew they would both share in the treat he had stored up inside.
 
Anna curled her good hand in Vanessa's hair and tugged her in for a soft, slow kiss where she let the nurse explore her mouth to her heart's content. Pulling back, Anna pressed one more chaste kiss on her lips and smiled. "Oh Vana. You are ours now. We will make you our pretty little sex toy and you will never want for anything. Carter and I will cherish you and show you how loved you are. Want to take a picture, baby? Carter will be so pleased with you and I promise he'll give you a reward," Anna enticed. She reached for her phone and tried to get a good angle but it was awkward with Vanessa curled up on her good side. Vanessa took the phone gently and cradled it as she turned the screen this way and that to find a view that both women were happy with.

Anna ensured her mouth was glistening in the light of the camera and their tits were on full display before she sent it to Carter with a simple: Your baby girl is well fed tonight, Daddy. The only thing that would make it better is a hot load of cream for my belly, too!

Vanessa blushed as she read Anna's message but Anna laughed her off and said "let's send him a dirty message from your phone, too!"

Vanessa allowed Anna to rearrange her in the bed a little until Vanessa's legs were splayed only enough to give Anna's husband a tasteful hint of what was between them - Annaleigh covered the goods with her hand buried inside so that Carter would know it was up to him to unwrap Vanessa himself but Anna knew her husband well enough that he would probably not be able to wait once both women were under his control again. Anna tucked her lips in against Vanessa's and encouraged the other woman to take a video as they kissed wetly. Vanessa followed instructions very well and Carter would love that, too.

But Anna knew that Carter would never be as satisfied with anyone but her; Anna was his primary and nobody understood Carter's sadistic nature and needs better than she did. Not only did she understand, but Anna was able to take all the pain he dished out and still beg for more. The love between them was nothing that anyone else could ever hope to match but Vanessa's hesitancy did nothing to dissuade Anna from the realization that she would make a good service submissive to Carter (and potentially Anna, if Carter allowed it). They would repay her good behaviour handsomely.

Anna smirked against Vanessa's mouth. "Tell my Daddy what a good girl you plan on being for him, baby. Tell him what we just did."

Vanessa panted, eyelashes fluttering until her hazy eyes were visible on camera.

"I... I will be so good for you, Mr. Anderson. I want that cream. But I want you to fuck me better than my husband ever could. I want to learn from you and please you and let you use me however you want. I want to be your good girl, too. Please ... your wife just ate my pussy for the first time in years. Her mouth is so good. Mrs... I hope I showed you just how eager I am and that you were happy with me. I made you cum and you did the same for me! I want to see you cum when Mr. Anderson fucks you! I want to be your toy!"

Anna laughed breathily, breaking into a moan as she fingered Vanessa's sloppy cunt. Raising the fingers to her mouth, Anna slurped them loudly for Carter. "She tastes so good, Mr. Anderson," she mocked, winking. "Shame you aren't here to bone us like we deserve -- but tomorrow. Tomorrow I'm coming home to you and I expect you'll give me the best 'welcome home' present I could ever imagine!"

Anna efficiently sent the message from Vanessa's phone so that Carter would have her number for future use and both women cuddled for a few more minutes before Vanessa had to return to work. When it came time to do the reproductive assessment, Vanessa giggled and said "everything is clearly in perfect working order!"

But that niggling feeling that something was amiss was still tugging at the back of Anna's mind. She asked Vanessa if she would help her into the washroom to get cleaned up and pee before bed and it was in short order that the wheelchair was parked in front of the sink for Anna to finish her nightly routine. It was only after she reached for her toiletry bag that the police had dropped off with her belongings in the vehicle after the accident investigation had been concluded that she realized just what that bad feeling was all about.

In the bottom of her toiletry bag was her birth control pills. Anna hadn't taken any pills from this packet at all; she'd been in the hospital for about a week now and before that had been with Josh and Megan at Edward's estate for about that same length of time. That meant she'd had at least two weeks of unprotected sex with Carter and one with Josh (and Edward, too!) If she really thought back, Anna could not remember if she'd taken any pills since this whole schmozzle with Josh Williams began at all - normally she was so careful about keeping on schedule but the stress of everything had definitely thrown her off. Just how many pills had she really missed? This pill pack told her that it had been at least a month.

Thinking hard, Anna could not recall if her period had come this month or not. That could be explained away by the havoc of the accident on her body, but as Anna's hand dropped to press against her belly, Anna was horrified. She couldn't remember how long she sat in front of the sink staring blankly at herself in the mirror. She was only shaken out of it when her phone rang, and when she reached for it clumsily on the counter she ended up knocking it into the thankfully dry sink basin. She scrambled for it and tried to sound upbeat and perky when she answered, not the desolate fear that was taking over at the moment.

She talked to her mom for a few minutes before excusing herself, stating that she was tired and sore and managed to wheel herself back to bed and pivot onto the mattress all on her own. It was painful but her body was strong enough that she had the support on her good side. She curled up there in the dark and listened to the pounding of her heart as she thought about what this could mean for her life with Carter.

Of course there was a chance that she'd had some good luck for once and was not pregnant but it seemed that she was a magnet for trouble. Anna would be the one who would get knocked up by her enemy and forced to live with her mistakes. Or if she was pregnant, maybe the baby would be Carter's.

Maybe.

But thinking about how many times Josh had "made love" to the woman he had thought was going to join their polyamorous relationship, Anna had serious doubts that any baby would be Carter's. Josh had deposited his cum in her more times than she could count over her stay with them.

Anna cried but resolved not to say a word until she had no other choice. Maybe she wasn't pregnant; Carter was smart enough to realize that any baby might belong to his nemesis. It was better to wait until she knew for sure Just maybe there was hope...

******

That night Josh gave two more women his sperm. They shared it between them, snowballing it back and forth in their mouths before finally swallowing it after much playful joking and teasing. He gave them more than that; he gave them ammunition to use against him.

The stakes were higher now even though nobody but Anna had any clue.

Blair and Lizzy lay next to him on either side in the hotel bed and watched each other for a moment before Lizzy nodded resolutely. They could definitely use the information they'd been given to put him away and to help Carter suss out any further trouble from the leads Josh had mentioned tonight. The women rose as one cohesive unit from the bed and dressed quietly in the dark.

They were gone when Josh woke as if they had never been there.
 
Early Sunday - Carter sends a video / Josh wakes to an empty bed

Carter was lying in bed, reading some e-mails from Joanna when a soft ping informed him, of an incoming text message. The image of Anna and Vanessa posing on the hospital bed brought a huge smile and a chuckle. So, his dear Anna had indeed taken the sexy nurse into her bed. Taking his time examining the erotic photo, his smile broadened as he surveyed their sweet nakedness. Looking at their bare breasts and the naughty smirks on their faces, he wished he was in the hospital room. Closing his eyes, he imagined himself with Anna and their new-found sex toy, kissing and carrying on like newfound lovers. All the nasty and wonderful things they would experience together rolled around in his head. Knowing he had to respond, he was thinking of what to write when his phone pinged again.

The phone number was foreign and he wondered who would be sending him a text at such a late hour. Clicking it open, he chuckled seeing that his wonderful wife told him it was Vanessa’s phone and he should save it. But the image above intrigued him more than the phone number. For there was an image of the two women smiling with a large triangular covering part of their bodies. Chuckling and wondering what his devious wife was up to, he hit the triangular image, his smile widened when the video started….

Carter knew the video would have an effect on him. And for that he was ever grateful that he married her. She was not afraid to step out and tease him, knowing that he would discipline her and she would enjoy it.

Anna was concealing Vanessa’s pleasure box and his mind envisioned what it would look and feel like without her hand hiding it. Hearing Vanessa’s sexy confession and seeing Anna’s fingers working diligently in Vanessa’s snatch made his breath quicken. Blood rushed quickly to his muscle while Vanessa professed her desire to be their sex toy. Instinctively, his hand reached for the semi-hard muscle, slowly stroking it until it was thick and hard.

He had wondered if his talk with Vanessa in the elevator had scared her. If it did, Anna had tipped the scales in their favor. She could be so persuasive when she wanted something. The video ended but he quickly hit the button again, paying attention to different things. When the video ended, he watched it over and over, committing the scene to memory. Anna was getting back to her old self and he was glad.

The only question was when would she be able to enjoy the full effect of Carter’s attentions. When would he be able to give her a good spanking, put her though the rigorous paces of sex toys? Surely, she was missing them just as much as he was missing imparting his dominance over her. She was the only one who really knew what he loved. But now that Vanessa was coming home with them, would she take to his kinky side or shirk away? His cock jerked with anticipation of helping her discover the kinky nature that was bottled up inside her.

A maniacal smile creased his face as he replayed the video for the Nth time and a playful thought rummaged in his brain. Stroking his cock until he had his dick at full mast, he positioned the phone’s camera on his rigid shaft. Silently he videoed the entire length of his organ, zooming in on some of the blood engorged veins.

After a few more silent trips from tip to balls, he kept the camera focused on his cock while slowly stroking. He wanted to give the woman ample time to look at the hard treat waiting for them and then he began his talk in a low seductive voice.

“Thank you, girls, for the sexy nightcap photo and video. I’m sure to have salacious dreams about both of you tonight. And in return, I thought I’d give each of you something more to think about. And yes Anna I will give you a very nice homecoming reception. One that I’m sure will be very memorable.”

Turning the camera so they saw his facial expression, he said, “Thank you Vanessa for feeding my baby girl tonight and I promise both you sexy girls that daddy has got a hot load ready for your tight pussies.”

At this, he returned the camera shot to his cock, adding, “my cock is leaking for you.” Carter zoomed in on the liquid seeping from his hole. “And I have a nice hard cock just for you.”

Now that he had Vanessa’s number, he planned to send the video to each of their cell phones. Not mentioning their names, wanting them to take his words to mean he was only talking to one or the other. He didn’t know if Vanessa was still in Anna’s room but if they were still together, they would surely talk. But if alone, they could feel he was only talking them individually.

Vanessa’s words burned in his brain as he turned his attention to address her. “Vanessa I’m going to fuck you in so many ways like you’ve never been fucked before. I doubt you’ll want to return to the vanilla sex your hubby offers. I ...... I mean we, my lovely sexy wife and I will teach you the ways of pleasure with some pain. Anna can tell you there is much pleasure with pain and pain with pleasure. Vanessa you will be our toy but more than that you’ll be our lover too.”

The thought of taking her as a lover with Anna’s approval sent a shiver through him. Anna was ok with Vanessa sharing their bed and he loved her all the more for it. He felt his cock jerk with the memory of the times with Anna and her proclivity for pain and pleasure. She had never used the safe word and wondered if she ever would. Would Vanessa enjoy punishment and pain? How much could she endure before she used the safe word?

Carter’s mind reeled with visions of Anna and Vanessa under his control. “I can’t wait to get you home and in bed, feeling my lips on your succulent body, sucking your hard nipples, touching and exploring your pussy, sinking my cock in every hole, watching your body react to the spankings, and other sex toys that will excite your lovely body for your pleasure and pain.”

Carter again left his meanings wide open, not addressing either woman by name. It allowed each woman to conclude on her own what his meanings were and give thought to what he planned. The more he thought of the sexual possibilities with Anna and Vanessa, the closer he found himself to cumming. “I want you to see what I have stored you. And don’t worry, there is plenty more.”

The sounds that followed were softs grunts and moans as Carter’s hand slid up and down his pre-cum coated cock. Keeping the phone camera steady was tricky but Carter managed. Soon he had himself on the edge and whispered as a long steady stream of white cream spurt like a fountain. “Ohhhh fuck I want your lips wrapped around my cock when I spurt like this.”

Sliding his hand up and down the slick muscle, he milked his cock until all the creamy contents were slipping down the thick pole. Turning the camera back to his smiling face, he chuckled, “Baby I’ll be there tomorrow late morning to break you and Vanessa out of that place. Until then sleep well and dream nasty naughty dreams of the fun we will have.”

Carter hit send and wondered how Vanessa would take his video. Was she still with Anna or if not would she sneak away from the nurse’s station? He knew how Anna would react. The thought of her bright smile as she watched his show caused a loud laugh to bounce off the bedroom walls. Letting his body be absorb by the mattress, he looked forward to seeing his wife and their new toy tomorrow.

*********************************************

Josh stirred and groaned when he opened his eyes half-way and saw the digital clock on the nightstand. It was 3 am and he tried to remember where he was and then he smiled. The women last night were a welcome treat to forget his problems.

The night’s activities came back to him in bits and pieces. With the amount of alcohol consumed in addition to the sex pill, his mind was a bit foggy. Slowly his memory returned, remembering the night club, the women, and the wild sex they had. Smiling, he turned to see where his whores were. When he saw the empty bed, his eyes popped open as he sat up in the king-sized bed. “What the fuck?” he yelled surveying the empty bed.

“Those fucking bitches,” he muttered jumping out of bed. The first thing he checked was his wallet, finding nothing missing. “Why did you leave me?” he asked the darkness.

Josh sat on the bed for the longest time, thinking about the previous evening. No one had ever left his bed before and it perplexed him. Were they out for a good time and then decided to leave? This was their hotel room. Why would they get a room at a fancy hotel and then leave in the middle of the night? Questions poured through his brain but no answers came, only more questions.

Looking out at the deserted street below, he muttered, “If they weren’t after my money, what was their game?” The lingering questions and doubts would not go away and then he had funny feeling in his gut. Something was amiss and he needed to find out.

Lying on the bed, he closed his eyes and soon fell into a troubling sleep. In the morning, he dressed and asked the desk clerk for the names of the women who rented the room. The young girl looked on her computer and found no name, telling Josh they paid with cash. Josh felt it odd they weren’t required to register even though they paid cash. Something was not right. He left the hotel confused, making a mental list to contact Boddy and try to get more information about the two women.
 
Anna tossed and turned the majority of that night in anxiety over her recent realization. Even when her phone alerted her to a new message and she watched the video of Carter jacking off, Anna could not bring herself to enjoy it as much as she normally would; if Anna was feeing up to it, she might touch herself for the nth time today. As it were, Anna felt too nauseated at the thought of being pregnant with Josh Williams’ baby to do so.

Instead, she sent Carter a message simply containing the heart eyes emoticon and an “I love you, Carter. See you in the morning” before rolling over and trying to get some shut eye.

It was useless but she still faked sleep when Vanessa poked her head in to check on her in the darkness of the room. Quietly, Vanessa leaned down over Anna’s bedrail and pressed a kiss onto her cheek and whispered “goodnight Annaleigh. Sleep well,” as she left.

Huffing out a sigh, Anna flopped onto her back and stared at the ceiling.

She would have to be honest with Carter. It would eat at her until she did. But how did one explain that she might be about to pop out her husband’s biggest enemy’s baby? No - not until she was absolutely sure. But if he found out that she was keeping this secret from him, Anna wondered just how angry Carter would be. But it could also be good news as well... Anna might be pregnant with her husband’s baby. Or she might not be pregnant at all.

She was so confused on what she should do. But if he caught any hint that something wasn’t right Anna would be in trouble. She had to play her cards close to her chest for now.

******

Vanessa was not expecting her phone to buzz on the desk as she did her bedtime charting and so she raised her eyebrow in question and cast a glance at the mobile device. Her husband went to bed very early and nobody else would be messaging her this late. Annaleigh was asleep.

The blush on her cheeks was fire-engine red as she caught a glimpse of the message preview; one gifted penis staring back at her with a large hand wrapped around the shaft and a triangular button informing her that it was a video from a number she did not know.

But that familiar wedding band on his finger let her know that she was looking at Carter Anderson’s cock.

Excusing herself to pee hurriedly, Vanessa scooped up her phone and headed for the bathroom.

Sitting there on the toilet, Vanessa squeezed her thighs together as she watched Carter get off. He talked indiscriminately without mentioning names and Vanessa had to say that it felt as though she were special. It felt as though she was Carter’s lover (she would be tomorrow - but it still felt odd considering herself as a lover of a married man). She felt included.

She felt welcomed and dare she say it — she felt like she belonged. For the first time in a while, a man (and his bombshell wife) were giving her affection without demanding anything in return. They wanted to teach her and offer her the sex and warmth she never received from her husband. She was hard pressed to say no.

Vanessa stroked her wet quim to a quick orgasm as she replayed the video again and again. She felt awkward doing so because it did feel like an invasion of Anna’s privacy (touching herself to another woman’s husband was something she had never imagined doing before), but Anna had invited her into her bed and Carter had deliberately sent this text message.

It must be okay.

But she still wanted to share it with Anna.

When she returned from the washroom she did another patient round but was disappointed to see that Anna was still sleeping, face turned away from the door.

She would have to ask the other woman about the video tomorrow.

But Vanessa felt a wave of anxiety come over her.

Tomorrow. She would have to see Carter tomorrow. What would she say? What would she do? How would this new dynamic with Carter translate over to the physical? Would she be able to please him sexually? Vanessa feared she would not be able to keep up with the clearly kinky couple.

She spent the rest of the night thinking about it and only when she was home tucked up in bed next to Chris did she close her eyes and picture Carter Anderson hooking her thighs up around her waist and pounding her pussy until the only word she knew was “his”.

******

Blair and Lizzy showered away the disgusting memory of Josh’s hands on their bodies. They had at least gotten all the information they wanted out of him so they had lots to pass on to Carter in the morning. For now, Blair and Lizzy just wanted to curl up in the covers of the hotel room Carter had rented them in the complete opposite side of town from where Josh was currently passed out.

With this information they would have lots to put him away with.

Blair couldn’t wait until the news broke and Anna had one less burden on her shoulders. Now they just needed to break Josh enough for him to spill and details that might help out Edward away and also soil his own reputation in the meantime.

Oh, next week was going to be fun.
 
Sunday - Carter travels to get Anna / Josh is still confused about Blair and Lizzy

The Sunday morning sun shone brightly as Carter sat in the kitchen having breakfast with James and Rita. Today was the day he looked forward to with much anticipation; going back to Riverside Hospital to get his wife. Dr. Lake, the trauma surgeon, had called earlier telling him of his visit with Anna and how she was making a remarkable recovery. He didn’t see any reason to keep her and was confident Anna would be good enough to travel home. Beside he thought the change in scenery, rather than a drab hospital room, would help speed her recovery. Little did the good doctor know that Carter and Anna had a new toy to play with that would surely brighten Anna’s spirits.

Carter had informed James and Rita of the good news over breakfast. The housekeepers were ecstatic at the news, telling Carter they would make the house ready for her return. The unmistakable smiles were worn proudly as they discussed her return.

They would have a house full of guests and Rita assured him they were ready for the large group. Carter feigned exasperation when Rita rattled off the names of their guests. The list included Trent and Lauren, Anna’s parents; Blair and Lilly, Anna and Carter’s personal slaves; and Vanessa King, Anna’s personal nurse. Rita was deciding which rooms they would occupy and Carter, realizing they were all some distance from the master suite, agreed except when Vanessa’s name was mentioned.

“I want her in the bedroom adjacent to our room in case Anna needs her in the middle of the night.” His reason was more than just being close at hand in case of health difficulties. He and his wife had some kinky playtime planned for the voluptuous nurse. Carter felt a slight twinge in his trousers, remembering the video from last night.

He received a message from Anna telling him she loved him with a cute lovable emoji. But nothing from Vanessa. Did she get it? Surely, she did. He reasoned she was still on the shy side. But he and Anna would change that shyness into a hunger to experience new and exciting sexual adventures. He still had that faraway stare when Rita interrupted him, telling him he had to get to the airport.

At the airport, Carter was pleased to see the medical team assembled and ready to leave. Dr. Peter Tolliver, the orthopedic doctor, greeted him warmly. Dr. Tolliver was Carter’s go to guy when Carter had been injured playing sports and used him on occasion when some of the old injuries flared up. The doctor introduced him to Dr. Amos Johnson, a slightly balding internist, who would do an evaluation on Anna’s injuries.

A good looking tall slim man with bright red hair, stood beside the shorter doctor. The man quickly introduced himself with a slight Irish accent. Matt Simpson’s thick handshake was strong and Carter noticed the glint in his eyes. They were sparkling and he smiled warmly, telling Carter he would be his wife’s physical therapist and personal trainer until she fully recovered.

What other services might this well-toned man perform? Carter smirked, his thoughts on Anna’s reaction to having such a good-looking hunk to help her strengthen her muscles. He had a feeling his dear wife would swoon under the constant pressure of his fingers.

Dr. Tolliver asked why no nurse was needed and Carter reminded the doctor that her hospital nurse, Vanessa would accompany them home for the duration of Anna’s recovery. How long would that recovery take? Once Vanessa experienced their kinky side, they might have to nurse her? Carter laughed silently at the thought as the entourage boarded the plane.

*****************************************

Everyone was all smiles when Carter and his team met in conference room. It was quite the large group with the hospital team meeting his team. Anna’s parents along with Blair and Lizzy listened to Dr. Lake address the crowd on Anna’s condition. The looks they gave him was evidence they had some important information to give him. They must have really plied Josh for information. As much as he wanted to hear about their night, he wanted to see his wife first.

Carter sat next to Vanessa, noticing she was wringing her hands under the table. He calmly and discreetly put his hand on hers, patting it and whispering, “we are so glad you are coming home with us. Just relax, everything will be ok.”

It seemed the doctor droned on but it was only a matter of a few minutes for him and his team to go over Anna’s injuries. Carter noticed some of the nurses eyeing Matt Simpson, their eyes betraying sexual thoughts of lustful indulgence. Their lecherous stares were not lost on Matt. His bright smiling eyes silently stripped and devoured them. How would Anna react to such a handsome stud when he had free reign on her body?

The meeting was about to end and Dr. Lake suggested they go see their patient. Carter quickly stood. “If you all don’t mind, Vanessa and I would like a few moments alone with her. I’m anxious to see her.”

The group wholeheartedly agreed with Carter. Walking to the room, he kept thinking about last night and asked if she enjoyed the video. The bright reddish blush was his answer but he waited as she smiled and said,” yes,” with eyes downcast.

“Good.” It was simple and to the point. Pushing the hospital room door open, he heard a loud squeal from inside.

*********************************************

Josh pulled out his cell phone as he left the hotel, punching in Bobby’s number. Bobby immediately apologized for getting sick. He wanted to know how it went with the women and Josh told him most of the saucy details. Josh asked how Bobby met them and he told Josh. They talked about the two women but Bobby couldn’t offer anything new.

Something was eating at Josh but he couldn’t put a finger on it. They disappeared in the middle of the night without so much as a good-bye. Were they playing him?

On the drive home, he thought about Blair and Lizzy, still puzzled. There was something he was missing. Something familiar about them. His brain kept hammering that he had seen them somewhere before but where?

Going over detail from last night, he remembered telling the women about his hatred for Carter Anderson. He smirked as her traveled through light traffic. If Anna and Carter had known he had more than Lena on his side, they would be livid.

John Bouton, Anna’s boss and Paula Richardson, Anna’s cousin was instrumental in keeping tabs on them. Lena was the main contact but it was those two who provided the key information. John was easy when he flashed enough greenbacks at him with promises for more and a promotion after Carter was ousted from power. He had to hand it to him, he didn’t get too greedy asking for more money and that pleased Josh.

Paula on the other hand was a little more difficult. But after a night of rousing sex with her, and the notion her son, Gabriel, was endangered, the rest was easy. He chuckled remembering how she begged him for more sex and he, of course, rewarded her.

He also remembered the call a few days ago from a panicked Paula after having a conversation with Carter and Anna. Josh thought the gig was up, but Paula convinced him Anna thought she was on her side. Josh reminded her about Gabriel and how his downfall could be easily handled. What Paula didn’t know was Josh had arranged for a pretty girl to meet him. The girl, being paid handsomely, told him every move Gabriel made and Josh made sure Paula knew he knew. She was like a fish dangling on the end of a fishing line. Someday he would clip her free but not just yet.
 
Vanessa was unsure of what she was supposed to be doing - Carter had said that they needed a private moment alone with Anna but she didn’t know if she should be present for their reunion or not. Then again, Vanessa had been present while her patient had pleasured her husband the other night as if she was always meant to be. She paused awkwardly outside the room but the hard stare Carter cast over his shoulder made her scurry inside and shut the door tightly.

His large hand on hers in the conference room had completely dwarfed her own. His words about the video she had received last night stole her breath and made her blush. She could have almost passed it off as a dream but now that Carter was acknowledging that she had been meant to see this same hand stroking his cock so leisurely last evening before bed and blowing a truly momentous load of thick white cum, Vanessa had no choice but to accept that she was now a fixture in the Andersons’ life.

Carter seemed to forget about Vanessa as Anna caught sight of him and squealed excitedly. In only a few steps he had crossed the room and Anna was pressing her body against her man’s, stretching up to meet his mouth with her pouty red lips. With her good hand clasped around Carter’s neck, Anna and Carter exchanged a deep soulful kiss and Vanessa was sure that she caught a glimpse of pink wet tongue, too.

“Hi Daddy. I missed you,” Anna whispered happily, pulling back to cast shining green eyes at up at Carter. She was not embarrassed to use his honorific in front of Vanessa - she was about to be introduced to an immense world of kink that she had never even imagined and calling a man “Daddy” was the least naughty thing she was about to experience. Plus, Anna missed her husband’s particular brand of sexual pleasure and she was eager to have his attentions again.

She loved Carter. He was her dominant partner and she wanted to be a good girl for him. But now she just wanted to curl up in his arms and listen to the beat of his heart. She wanted to know she was safe and loved and until she was tucked gently into their bed with his breath against her cheek Anna would not feel comfortable.

She peppered kisses against his stubbled jawline.

“Did you give our girl a kiss too, baby?” She questioned, glancing around Carter’s torso at the nurse who stood just inside the door wringing her hands nervously.

Vanessa’s eyes widened.

Carter had cornered her that one evening and made his intentions clear and Anna had left no doubt as to what would happen once they were home but she had expected a bit more of a warm-up period before she was expected to kiss another woman’s husband in front of said woman.

But Anna’s eyes were steely as though she would not take no for an answer.

She smiled as she said “this is only the beginning. Say hello and let’s get this show on the road - I wanna break outta jail!”

Even though the looming threat of pregnancy was at the forefront of her mind, Anna was able to distract herself with the excitement of Carter’s return. Nothing else mattered in the moment. They could face what the future held together, but for now Anna contented herself with the quiet strength of her lover who would protect her, calm her and embolden her until she was able to take care of herself again.

It would be a long road but they could walk it together.
 
Sunday late morning- Carter and Vanessa in Anna’s room

The kiss was soft when their lips first pressed together. But instantly, the pressure increased dramatically, filled with lust and deep hunger. Trading tongue invasions, they were lost in a world of their own, forgetting poor Vanessa, standing quietly by the door observing them. When the kiss broke they were breathing hard, wide smiles adorned their faces.

Carter stared adoringly into Anna’s deep emerald eyes, glad to see her so cheerful. "I missed you too baby girl," he responded as she peppered light kisses on his jaw.

She was part of him and to see her banged up sent chills down his spine, making him angry. He thought Edward and he, at one time were close, but he knew he had no regard for human life. Never ever in his life did he think he would try to kill Anna. Now seeing his wife on the road to recovery, he secretly vowed to bring Edward and Josh down. The game was on, would Carter be destroyed or would he destroy them.

He quickly came back from his dark thoughts when she asked if he had kissed Vanessa. Carter looked at the nurse standing by the door. Her eyes never wavering from him with a facial expression, filled not with joy and confidence, but uncertainty. It was clear she didn't know where she fit in but Carter and Anna would soon remedy that. "No I didn't baby," he smirked leaving the comfort of Anna's embrace.

Carter smiled wryly at Vanessa, seeing her hands wringing, as he approached. His soft cackle filled the space between them, hearing Anna's comment about this only being the beginning. Taking her into his arms, he tried to reassure her. "This is only the beginning of a great adventure baby. As soon as we break the prisoner out of here and get her back home, I'm sure you'll be more comfortable."

When Vanessa chuckled and her mouth opened slightly, Carter didn't hesitate. This was no time for talking. Wrapping one arm around her neck, he pressed her against the wall. His lips hungerly sought and captured the object of his desire. There was an initial uncertainty on her part. It was only a matter of seconds before Carter felt that resistance ebb. While his other arm slipped down her side, his large hand grabing her hips, he pressed his body tightly to hers. It was if all her resistance evaporated when he felt her arms wrap around his body, clinging to him as the kiss deepened. Carter felt her arms tightened as if she didn't want this kiss to end.

Their deep kiss lingered and it was only when they heard Anna’s fake cough did they try to part. Her lips tried to follow his as he pulled back, smiling warmly at her. “There’ll be plenty of time for that later.”

With his arm around Vanessa’s shoulder, they marched toward Anna whose wide grin matched theirs. “Vanessa, we both want you to enjoy our wonderful company. Just relax and enjoy the experiences.”

Turning to face her, he cupped her cheeks. “This is the last I will mention your husband.”

She pulled back but Carter held her firmly. “He disappointed you sexually, not giving you what you want or deserve. You will come to see and experience a whole new world. A world where you will experience as much or as little as you want. It will be different than what Chris has offered.”

Carter gave her a warm smile, seeing her eyes searching his. “This is your very last chance to back out. What is your final decision?”

Vanessa scrutinized Carter’s face before turning her attention to Anna. This was one of the biggest decisions she ever had to make. Should she forge ahead, experiencing new things she only dreamed of? Or should she retreat, fearful of the unknown, and go back to a life of unhappiness? It seemed like a lifetime standing near these two people who were offering her something so wonderful.

Finally, she worked up her inner courage. “Yes,” she muttered in an almost unintelligible tone.

“What did you say?” Carter’s tone was clearly authoritative and demanding.

Vanessa scanned his face once more. This was it. There was no turning back. “Yes sir,” she announced.

“Good.” Turning to Anna he saw her pleased smile. “Give mistress a kiss and then go fetch the doctors so we can break out of here.”

“Yes sir,” she responded as she leaned forward to kiss Anna.

Carter watched their heated kiss, thinking about the medical team, in particular Matt, the physical therapist and personal trainer. He was good looking and very muscular from workouts at the gym. He had an inkling Anna was going to enjoy him in more ways than one.
 
Annaleigh watched her husband stroll casually across the room with his hands in his pockets until he reached their new favourite nurse. He pulled one from the cotton slacks until he could wrap it around her neck and devour her mouth, pushing her into the wall as he kissed her. Vanessa's hands hesitantly rose to slide around Carter's trim waist until they clutched the silken fabric sitting perfectly in the middle of his back.

When Carter demanded that Vanessa make up her mind about becoming their new lover, Anna couldn't hold her moan in. He was so sexy when he was this controlling and to hear Vanessa call him "Sir" made Annaleigh quietly respond with "oh fuck!" In a bid to follow Carter's orders, Vanessa turned and slipped from the room to find the rest of the team.

Carter leveled Anna with a heavy glance over his shoulder and Anna slumped on the edge of the bed, limbs weighted with arousal at the intensity she saw there. She reached out for him wordlessly and in just a few steps he had crossed the room and was tugging her in against his body again. Anna grimaced at the uncomfortable press of her fractured ribs but the pain was welcome because she missed the way Carter put her through her paces and then built her back up again. But mostly, the press of him against her reminded her that she was alive and that she had many more years to feel this man so close to her.

Anna was smiling sweetly when he took a tiny step back to look down at her and she leaned up to peck his lips more chastely this time.

"I love you, Carter," she whispered. "I missed you so much."

Annaleigh was still in her johnny shirt which was sliding down over one shoulder blade. She had wanted to get dressed before Carter had arrived but the doctors and nurses were in an out of her room so many times this morning that she hadn't had a chance in preparation for her discharge. Carter Anderson's presence was enough to provide them some space for a little while. She didn't feel uncomfortable showing him this part of her as Carter owned her completely and her love for him was so complete, but she did want to get into her own clothes and get up out of this bed.

"Will you help me get dressed, babe?" She asked, blinking large green eyes at him. She pointed to her open suitcase on the chair in the far corner with a thin blouse and a skirt laying on the top of everything. There were clean panties to go along with it but Anna was going to wear her flats home and didn't feel up to wearing socks as she would probably kick off her shoes on the plane anyway.

Carter was gentle and slow as he helped his wife dress. When it came time to help her into the panties and skirt he tugged them up about her knees and then leaned down to wrap one solid arm around her waist. Carter supported her body against his as his free hand smoothed the rest of her clothing into place and carefully zipped her skirt. Anna helped as much as she could while bearing weight on her good foot and clasping Carter's shoulder with her strong hand.

After he levered her bum down onto the seat of the wheelchair and secured her leg on the padded cushion designed for support, Anna felt so much better. Her smile this time was sunny and bright. She reached for his hand that bore their wedding ring and held it tightly while they waited for the rest of the team to arrive to go over the last minute details, stroking her fingers over the warm white gold.

"I cannot wait to sleep in my own bed tonight," she emphasized happily. "I can't wait to sleep with my husband. How was the flight? Any info from Blair and Lizzy? Lizzy texted to tell me they met with Josh but wouldn't tell me much more. How did that go?"
 
Sunday - in Anna's hospital room

"I'm not sure how it went with Josh baby. I read the same text and when I saw them this morning, I didn't get a chance to talk about it." He smiled sweetly. "I had to come see my baby girl first. That was the only thing on my mind."

He saw her smirk as he slid his hand slowly along her cheek and onto her throat. His large paw covered her throat, squeezing it, softly at first and then a bit harder. She liked it when he did this as a sign of dominance and he didn't disappoint her. The only thing missing was his cock buried inside her as he squeezed her throat.

"I missed you too baby and we have to make up for some lost time." The sparkle in her eyes betrayed her feelings. Leaning down, he kissed her hard as his hand squeezed her throat tighter. When he separated their lips, he released his grip a little. "I can't wait to fuck you properly," he hissed, loving the she was gasping for breath. As air poured into her throat, he kissed her again her with a deep hunger.

They were in their own world, kissing deeply and then lightly nipping at each other's lips and cheeks. A light knock on the door interrupted their interlude but they refused to break the kiss. In a moment there was another, louder rap on the door. "Is everything ok in there?" It was Dr. Lake booming voice.

"Yeah, we're ok," Carter laughed as he stood up, staring into her Anna's mischievous smile.

The medical team, who were responsible for Anna's recovery at Riverside Hospital came in along with Carter's medical team. By the time they were all assembled in the room, there was precious little space left. Anna sat in the middle of the crowd, like a queen. Her attendants gathered around her and she glanced at each of the familiar and unfamiliar faces. Carter motioned to Vanessa to join him and was pleased to see the cute smile on her face. She seemed to be getting more comfortable with her position.

Anna was introduced to her new medical team with Dr. Lake repeating the details of Anna's injuries he had previously discussed in the conference room. But now he went over them again, showing the team the visible issues they and she would be dealing with. Carter noticed the older doctor's shaking their heads in acknowledgement with each description. But Matt Simpson, the young burly personal trainer, stood stoically staring at Anna's bandaged left arm and leg. Those were the limbs he had to bring back to full life in order for Anna to resume normal daily activities not to mention the kinky sex waiting for her.

Matt knelt down in front of Anna, staring at the damages left leg. He lifted the leg a few inches and everyone heard Anna's protested groan. He didn't attempt to lift it any further. When he looked up, it was not lost on Carter or Anna that he took a bit more time looking at the exposed thigh flesh. His sexy and magnificent smile formed on his face. "We have a lot of work to do but we'll have you dancing the jig in no time." The expression on his face told a different story and Carter could see a glint of amusement in Anna's emerald eyes.

Carter noticed Blair and Lizzy in the back of the crowd and both wore anxious smiles. Telling everyone they wanted a few minutes alone with Blair and Lizzy quickly cleared the room. The four of them looked at each other for a few moments. Carter's question was direct. "What did you find out from Josh?"

Their look was one of concern. Blair cleared her throat. "We had a good time with Josh last night. He is an arrogant bastard who thinks he is God's gift to fucking. He is pretty good but we have had better." She smiled and turned to Carter. No words were needed for them to know she was speaking of him.

Lizzy reached out to grab Anna's hand. The serious look on her face gave Carter a moment of panic. "Anna honey, Josh told us some things under the influence of alcohol and drugs and we don't think he was lying." She paused for a second but it seemed a lot longer. "He mentioned Paula's name, your relative, and he said she was in pretty deep. He mentioned her calling him after you and Carter talked to her." Squeezing her hand harder, she added, "I don't think she is as clean as you might think. She is probably still a mole."

Before Anna or Carter could react, Blair chimed in. "And John Boulton, the head of marketing, is in on the deal too."

When Carter gave them a shocked look, asking if they were sure of their accusations, Blair and Lizzy nodded in unison. Carter turned his head to look at his wife. The look of disbelief was written all over it. "What are your thoughts baby? Do you think Josh was just spouting off? I have a feeling this issue with Edward and Josh is deeper than we first anticipated."

The trio looked at Anna, captured by a wheelchair. If she could have gotten out of it Carter was sure she would have kicked the wall or something. But the look on her face was more serious and they waited for her to think through the new information.
 
Anna's panties were damp when Dr. Lake interrupted them, envisioning how on earth Carter could possibly manage to fuck her in this condition because Anna was going to make that happen come hell or high water sooner rather than later. That feeling when his eyes looked down on hers as he choked her purposely made Anna moan and her thighs splay wide open in the chair. Anna did not look away as her husband stole her breath for his own.

She loved this man.

He gave her everything she needed and more. She gave him everything she was.

Especially more, as the healthcare team filed into her room, one-by-one.

Vanessa's eyes narrowed on Anna's spread thighs and Anna caught the surprised part of her mouth. Was she really surprised that Carter and Anna might attempt to take a few minutes and play while they had a moment to themselves? Vanessa would be seeing much more than this small, teasing show.

Anna's throat was still a bit red and she was breathless when her new physiotherapist knelt in front of her and inspected her broken limbs. From this close, she caught the flare of his nostrils as he realized she was aroused and his eyes tracked up her thigh and under her skirt to where her red panties were shadowed but still visible enough to tell that the crotch of them was wet. He raised an eyebrow at her, but Carter's hand clamping down on her shoulder was enough to make them both consider their audience.

Matt didn't know it, but Annaleigh's mouth was dirty and sometimes got ahead of her. She had wanted to utter a salacious comment and every day now she was gaining in confidence and boldness. Anna might once have cowered in front of her audience, but now she wondered how freeing it might be to announce to them all that they were simply here to heal her for her husband's strong fucking and that they had interrupted just such a thing.

She was not above being petulant for any wasted time with Carter.

Maybe she'd suck him off on the plane if he'd let her.

That thought went down the drain when they were left alone to digest the new information with Blair and Lizzy.

Anna felt like throwing something or screaming. She wanted to kick out in frustration. Instead, she grit her teeth and held her hand out for Carter. Carter grasped her hand in his and she twirled the wedding band on his finger quietly for a moment.

There was fire in her eyes when she looked up at him.

"I'm going to burn them all for this. Those fuckers -- please Carter -- the sooner the better. They're disgusting people and how dare they get their hooks in my auntie. I'm going to kill them," she swore. "But she lied to me. One thing I've learned in my time with you is that you never lie to an Anderson. This ends when we get home."
 
Sunday afternoon - Arriving home

The look of anger was well displayed on Anna's face and Carter saw the tightness in her jaw. She was agitated by the news of her Aunt seemingly throwing in with Josh Williams. This issue was better left to Anna's decision and Carter would make sure it was taken care of immediately. He patted her hand and leaned over to kiss her red cheek. "Don't worry dear this will all be over soon. And as for your aunt, we will made sure you and her have a chance to talk privately."

The tear escaping her eye and slowly rolling down her cheek was further proof that she was upset with her relative. Wiping the tear from her cheek, Carter gently kissed her. Her response was guarded and quick and he pulled back quickly. She was very upset and the best thing he could do was to get her on the road home and to full recovery.

Carter stood, his shoulders square, his demeanor demanding. "Let's get this show on the road." There was nothing more to say. Blair and Lizzy stood, watching Carter take control of the wheelchair. They were going home. Home to take care of unfinished business and some new business that would involve much pleasure.

Outside the room, the group gathered, thanking the staff of Riverside for their exceptional care. Vanessa was hesitant at first but then her nursing instincts took over. Stepping behind the wheelchair, she smiled at her co-workers, wondering when she might see them again. Some thoughts rattled around in her head. Visions of her, Anna, and Carter in the throes of sexual union. She may never return to the vanilla life with her husband. Thoughts of living with her newfound lovers crossed her mind or maybe she would strike out on her own. For some strange reason, she felt a sense of freedom. "We need to get our patient home," she announced with a certain air of authority.

Carter and Anna smiled at Vanessa and when Anna reached back to grasp Vanessa's hand, Carter was happy. Happy to see his wife acting more like her own self and happy to be going home. There was much to be accomplished when they returned and he was anxious to put this chapter behind them. If all went well, Edward, Josh, and the family would either be dead or in jail. But the thought that made him the happiest was the vision now dancing in his head of Anna and him teaching Vanessa the ways of obedient lust.

****************************************************

At the airport, Carter insisted on carrying Anna onto the plane. She had playfully refused his assistance on the tarmac, telling everyone within ear shot that she was a big girl and could handle the steep steps herself. Everyone knew she couldn't handle the steps and there were smiles all around when Carter lovingly picked her up in his strong arms. All resistance ended when she put her arms around his neck and kissed him.

The plane was crowded with Anna's new medical team, her parents, Blair and Lizzy, and Vanessa. Carter helped Anna into a soft leather seat and buckled her in. Sitting next to her, they both smiled when Vanessa and Matt sat in seats facing her. The four of them exchanged knowing glances and each were in thinking selfish thoughts of how Anna's recovery would proceed.

As the plane began taxiing to the main runway, Carter saw another similar plane slowly making it way toward them. The identification on the tail indicated it was Edward's plane. Carter smirked but didn't say a word to anyone. Megan was on the plane, returning home to her husband with marks of her rape still lingering on her body. Carter wondered how their reunion would be but then quickly thought of his wife when he reached out to hold her hand. They were going home and that was a good thing.

*************************************************************
.
The plane ride was uneventful but Carter could see the strain on Anna's face whenever the plane hit a bit of turbulence. The pre-flight drugs administered by the doctor helped but every time there was a bit of a jolt to the plane, Anna would moan softly.

James and Rita, along with two other vehicles were waiting for them at the airport. Carter, Anna, and Vanessa rode in the lead car while the rest of the team split between the remaining cars. James was driving the lead car an.d as they approached the estate, Carter and Anna, giggled when Vanessa got her first glimpse of the large house.

"Everything is ready as you requested," James remarked pulling up in front of the house.

Carter saw Anna's quizzical look. "Don't worry baby. There is something that needs to be taken care of for your sake."

He knew Anna would not question him, trusting that he would do whatever it took to protect her.

James and Rita took command of the situation, directing their guests to various parts of the house. "We need to take care of something before you rest baby," Carter cooed. Turning to Vanessa, he added, "I want you to stay with us for now." it was not a suggestion but a demand and Vanessa simply nodded.

Wheeling Anna to the study, he instructed Vanessa to open the doors. As he pushed Anna into the book-filled study, Joanna and Paula were seated on the leather sofa. Vanessa quickly closed the doors, anticipating Anna was about to scream as she tried to lift herself from the wheelchair.
 
Her anger at the news of her family friend's betrayal was overwhelming. They had already been through this with her once in the recent past and Anna couldn't believe that it was still coming up as a problem after all this time. Carter calmed her rage with a simple but firm kiss on the mouth and the help of Vanessa's quiet strength as well when the nurse curled her fingers in Anna's. Annaleigh couldn't help but smile as they wheeled her out of the unit and transported her onto the plane that would take her home.

Home!

She could not wait.

Pouting, Anna tried to make her own way onto the plane. As soon as she levered her body onto her good foot from the wheelchair, supporting herself with one hand on the armrest, she had no time to wonder how on earth she was going to manage to hobble up the plane stairs because Carter grasped her about the waist and hauled her in against his strong body, scooping her up. Her feet left the ground and she clasped onto him with her good arm but she was not scared - this was her man. He would not hurt her. She was safe here in his arms.

Just the feel of him against her after so long felt so good and Anna buried her face in his throat and inhaled his aftershave peacefully. She didn't know if he heard her words against his skin but she knew that he could feel them: "I love you, Carter. Thank you."

Anna leaned up to kiss her husband sweetly. All her woes melted away and even the turbulence wasn't enough to break her out of her good mood.

****

That strength she had saved up helped her out greatly when she caught sight of the two women waiting in Carter's cavernous study. All of the pain that the turbulence had caused was forgotten in a rush of adrenalin as Annaleigh pushed herself onto her right leg and braced herself against Carter's desk. Her limbs were quivering from the force of her anger and Anna whipped her head to the right to look at Carter as he crossed into her peripheral vision, stepping away from the back of the wheelchair after he'd pushed her deeper into the room and the doors closed solidly behind them.

The look she gave him was scathing even if she was not displeased at him in the least; it was a warning to let her handle this and not to intervene. It was more reactionary to seeing Paula sitting in front of her. A moment after he locked eyes with her, Anna felt a whoosh of embarrassment settle over her for the disrespectful behaviour to her husband and Dominant and she bowed her head momentarily in a small gesture of shame and apology. She knew Carter would understand but she didn't feel any better for slighting him in that way.

Vanessa remained behind them standing quietly, observing confusedly. It was likely that she had no idea what was going on, but Carter and Annaleigh meant to initiate her into their lives in a wide variety of ways. It was imperative that she witness how the Andersons doled out justice and swift punishment (though she hoped Vanessa never needed to be punished because Carter was a painful master at the best of times and Anna didn't know if Vanessa could take a beating like Anna could).

Anna returned her attention to the two women seated on the couch.

Joanna was still loyal to Carter. Of that, there was no doubt. She was likely just here to deal with Paula's misbehaviour in any way that Carter decreed. Anna smiled at her weakly.

But Paula was a different story. Anna's smile faded into a far-reaching frown and she curled the fist that supported her over the desk. Paula opened her mouth to speak and half-rose from the couch but Anna shook her head sharply.

"Do not. How could you do this? Look at me! Do you see? Do you see what they've done?! My mother would be appalled if she knew you'd had a hand in almost getting her daugher killed," Anna spat venomously. She'd given this woman a second chance before and it had backfired on her. She was done "hoping for the best" or "trying to see the best in people". Annaleigh would step up as Carter's wife and consider everything with a suspicious nature now; there were very few people she could trust.

"I loved you. I trusted you -- we talked about what they were making you do only a short time ago and with Carter's help you promised to stop but you just couldn't, could you?" She asked sadly, eyelashes fluttering with the urge to cry in frustration.

"I just need you to tell me why... But I can't even look at you right now," Annaleigh admitted, turning her face away. "I promised Carter that I wouldn't stop him from dealing with this situation and I think it's time I made good on that. I'm sorry Paula, but you had your chance. I don't trust you anymore. That feeling is just as broken as my body after what you've done..."

Anna's quaking limbs gave out and she collapsed back into the wheelchair, a pained exclamation slipping out of her in a whoosh as her foot jolted painfully against the floor and her broken ribs contacted the leather on the back of the chair as her weight crashed into it. It was clear she was going to need a lot of physical therapy as she healed. It was a good thing her physiotherapist was a tall drink of water and Anna wouldn't mind spending time with him (and clearly Carter had no qualms because he knew his slutty wife very well by now).

Anna's hair eclipsed her face and cast it into shadows as she looked down at her hands in her lap. When she looked up the raw pain was visible. Her voice did not betray her shakiness as she said, "well, Mr. Anderson, as usual, the decision falls on you, Sir. I will not argue with whatever it is that you order."

Her words held weight. It was another apology for her shameful behaviour just minutes past but also confirmation that his wife was back home and returning to her usual self - sick Anna had taken liberties that healthy Annaleigh would not normally because she knew Carter was at her beck and call while she was an invalid, letting much of her bratty actions slide. Annaleigh would not abide that role reversal any longer; all was as it should be now with Annaleigh acknowledging that his orders were law in this house and she would once more be his delightfully submissive little wife.

But Even though Anna did not want to see what the outcome was after her declaration she remained still, sitting upright in the chair and looking forward at Paula determinedly.

She really hoped that after this meeting was over Carter would take her upstairs and find some outrageous position to fuck her in and take away all the emotional hurt no matter how pained their sex made her. Anna needed that reminder that she had survived through all the struggle and that she would still come out on the other side as the winner no matter how many bumps or bruises or broken bones she sustained along the way.

Slowly, Anna turned to look at her husband and met his fierce gaze. In only a matter of seconds she dropped her eyes to stare at his mouth in a show of respect but she knew it was long enough for him to read the fire he saw burning behind her eyes. Carter always knew exactly what Annaleigh needed and he always read her so well when Annaleigh didn't have the ability to understand him exactly the same way. She was still working on that.

Now she needed her husband in every single way she could get him.

She extended her hand to him. He grasped it and stepped right up until she could feel the head radiating off his body from underneath the blazer he was wearing. Anna leaned over and rested her cheek against his side, ribs pressing painfully against the arm of the chair. Unlike last time, now Anna's mind was on naughtier things as a distraction from her irritation and so her quiet moan was more arousal than true pain - sure, it hurt, but the ache was a reminder of the way Carter might hold her down and use her body for his pleasure while he rained his belt down on her ass and back with no room for her to struggle away as he fucked her ragged later.
 
Last edited:
Sunday afternoon - Paula confesses in Carter's study

Carter saw the angry and hurtful look on Anna's face when she saw Paula sitting in his spacious study. Anna had just gone through a traumatic experience but Carter knew they had to get this issue behind them. Paula was practically family and to let it fester for days would not do Anna any good with her recovery. Paula was a very close family friend and she must have had a very good reason to do what she did. But Carter remained silent. This was Anna’s time to talk and not be interrupted.

When Anna began to speak, Carter was not surprised by Anna's bitterness toward Paula. She was like an aunt and up to now a loyal family friend and to betray Anna was unacceptable. Anna's words were biting but rather than fly into a rage, she remained relatively calm. But inside Anna must have been boiling over with rage. When she finished, Anna deferred the punishment to him and would go along with whatever punishment he doled our. He looked down at his wife, trembling from anger and pain. Turning his attention to the sobbing woman sitting on the sofa, he was reminded of her son Gabriel.

Carter was paying his tuition and a stipend for him to attend Optometrist school as a benefit to Paula's loyalty to Anna and her past work at the company. Was that all to be thrown away?

Should he continue to pay for Gabriel if he fired Paula?

Carter leaned down, knowing Anna wanted this over with quickly. She was just as anxious to get up to their room and consummate their return home. He had already devised a way to make it comfortable (as much as he could) for his wife to accept his long hard offering. He glanced at Vanessa standing to the side taking it all in. She too would be part of their pleasures but not at first. Carter had an ache in his cock that only Anna could cure. His method of making her more comfortable caused his cock to jerk and just thinking of her cunt filled with his cock, sent a thrill through him. He needed her just as she needed him. They were meant for each other, to love each other unconditionally and rock their very foundations with wild sexual delights.

Once Josh and Edward were dealt with, all would be good. And with Vanessa as a student, there would be that much more passion between them. He also saw the sparks between her and Matt, her physiotherapist. If he could get her into shape for rough sex, that would be all the better. But there was the matter of Paula.

Was there more to Paula's actions than greed? Placing a hand on Anna's shoulders, he felt her muscles tense as he began to speak. softly so only she could hear him. "There is nothing I want more than to make love to you baby. To feel our bodies colliding together with bliss but we need to take care of this matter first."

Standing, he gripped Anna's good hand and turned his attention to Joanna and Paula sitting on the sofa. Vanessa shuffled her feet but remained quiet. "Paula. Before I make a decision on your future, you need to come clean with Anna. Whatever possessed you to betray Anna and her family?"

Paula’s eyes were puffy and swollen from crying.

She readily accepted tissues from Joanna, dabbing the tears rolling down her cheeks. Sniffling, she tried to compose herself but was finding it hard. What punishment would Carter decree? What of her job? How would she help her son? Would Anna’s parents, Trent and Lauren, hate her? And what of Anna? Would she ever talk to her again? Confusing and conflicting thoughts rumbled around in her mind as she attempted to answer Carter’s question.

She looked contrite, eyes downcast, her hands wringing together, before she said haltingly, “I know I hurt you Anna and for what I did I’m truly sorry.”

Dabbing her eyes once more, she mumbled, “I know you won’t believe me but I had no choice.” Her eyes widened when Anna let out a garbled, “yeah right.”

Undeterred by Anna’s demeanor Paula shifted uncomfortably on the sofa. She had held back information about her son but now she had to tell all. “It’s true I had a brief affair with Josh Williams. We met in a bar and he was sweet to me.” Her eyes flickered, memories of their lovemaking interrupting her words. How she loved his rough lovemaking including spankings and bondage. She couldn’t tell anyone of her secret fetishes, especially Anna who she helped raise.

Gathering her wits she pushed Josh’s lovemaking aside and continued, “He asked me to gather some meaningless information about the company, telling me he was thinking of going into business with Carter. Before I knew it your boss and Lisa were asking for more sensitive financial data and that was when I found out he was using me to get at Carter. There was never any mention of you, Anna,”

Carter felt Anna’s shoulder muscle tighten but she remained quiet.

“At first they threatened me, saying something bad would happen to Gabriel. But after we talked and I tried to back out, they mentioned Gabriel had a girlfriend who befriended him and she was working for Josh.”

Paula’s shoulders sagged as if a giant weight had been placed on them. Her head fell slightly forward she reached up to wipe more tears from her eyes. Then with a heavy sigh she picked her head up to look squarely into Anna’s emerald eyes.

“They ...... they ......,” she struggled to continue.

Carter looked at the struggling woman. “Take your time Paula. Tell us what you want us to know.”

“I’m not sure I can. If they find out I told you. They might kill him if they find out,” she sniffled.

“Are you sure? Why would they kill your son?” Carter questioned.

Paula hesitatingly pulled her cell phone from her purse and with shaking fingers, fiddled with it until she found what she was looking for. “This is why,” she mumbled in a low tone.

Carter held the phone so Anna could see it too. A naked sleeping man lay on his back on a bed, his head turned away from the camera. To Anna, it was evident it was Gabriel sleeping peacefully. Carter touched the icon to start the video and at first, the camera focused on the sleeping figure. But then the camera shifted to the face of a young blonde with bright blue eyes, smiling brightly. "Hello Paula, I'm Ginger," she announced in a soft melodic tone tinged with sarcasm. "I've been dating your son for some time now and we have developed quite a nice relationship." A soft chuckle not meant to be friendly but filled with evil followed. "Gabriel is a bright boy and has a bright future in front of him as long as you do as your told."

A loud moan followed by crying spilled across the room. Carter, Anna, and Vanessa looked at Paula who, at the sound of her words caused her to cry harder.

The girl had an evil smile on her face as she shifted the camera to Gabriel again. He was sleeping peacefully, unaware of what was happening. Her mellow, non-caring voice added, "we had such a good time fucking tonight. God he is a great fuck. I gave him one of those wonderful pills Josh has and we fucked so many times I lost, count. But the poor dear ran out of steam and he is getting a well deserved rest."

Suddenly a handgun appeared, aimed at Gabriel's head. The gun moved closer and closer to his temple until it was just inches away. "I would hate to put an end to our relationship Paula. Like I said he is such a good boy and a great fuck. I'd hate to do it but if you don't keep quiet about Josh to that motherfucker Carter Anderson then you leave me no choice."

The sound of a loud click filled the study and Paula jumped on the sofa, crying out. "Noooooo." The chamber of the revolver was empty but the essence of the message was clear ….. keep talking and Gabriel will not be seeing patients but meeting his maker."

The video shifted back to the blonde, whose smile was wide as if she told something amusing. "Now you be a good girl Paula and keep your fucking mouth shut." She pointed the gun back at Gabriel for a moment and at the camera. "Remember ..... be good," she said pulliing the trigger, a loud click resounding in the room. The girl blew a kiss at the camera and then panned Gabriel's naked torso before it went blank.

Paula was crying hysterically on the sofa, Joanna's arm wrapped around her, trying her best to comfort her. "You can do whatever you want to me but please don't let him know I told you …….. ohhhhhhh my poor baby." Paula's chest was heaving and her breathing ragged as she tried to calm herself. But seeing the image of her son was unnerving.

Vanessa stood stock still, unsure what the hell was going on but knowing Carter and Anna played with some pretty serious people.

It was crystal clear Josh and Edward were not playing games with Gabriel's life. They were serious and had intimidated Paula through her son. There could be no worse intimidation than to see a gun at the head of your son. They felt they needed to send a more severe message to Paula for her to maintain her silence. From the look on her face and her continued tears and uncontrollable sobbing, they had succeeded.

Carter knelt in front of Anna, seeing a change come over her previously angered face. "I think we need to rethink what Paula has been through. She was intimidated by a professional and I don't think she had much of a choice." Carter saw Anna's eyes shifting from his to her close family friend, a friend who was like an aunt to the family. Anna had given the responsibility of disciplining Paula but in light of the new information, he wanted Anna's input. Would she hold a grudge or consider the duress she was under when she worked behind her back for the devilish family?
 
Carter's words ignited a fire in her blood. In short order, her husband would be making love to her under the watchful eyes of Vanessa, who they planned to corrupt with many deviant sexual activities in the future. Anna could not wait much longer to be physically and intimately reconnected with the love of her life.

Anna listened to Paula's story with a doubtful ear until the video began playing and she received an immediate rush of guilt and understanding of the underlying concept. She had foolishly assumed that there could be no greater excuse as to the other woman's behaviour after they had settled everything in the recent past but there was no end to Edward and Josh's evil ways. They had to be stopped!

After that, Anna could not deny Paula's reasonings. Of course she understood exactly why someone would choose their own family over a daughter who didn't belong to her by blood. Anna felt ashamed of herself -- she had spoken with little to no understanding or compassion for a woman who was family to her.

Josh was manipulative but he was attractive. There was no doubt that he could have easily managed to lure Paula into his bed in order to keep her under their thumb until they could secure such a valuable actress like Ginger in the entire scheme of things. There was no hint in Ginger's blue eyes that she was anything but faking her malignancy; Gabriel could really be in danger with a psychopath like that so close to home.

She lowered her face to her lap again.

She did not think she could face Paula after her selfish words only moments before, but as tears began to gather in her eyes at her aunt's pain, Anna couldn't stifle a quiet whimper as she raised watery green eyes up to meet the older woman's. It was clear that all of Anna's anger was gone now in the wake of their shared pain. And to see Gabriel this way... Anna had grown up with him as a brother and to see him in such a troublesome manner was heartwrenching.

Paula practically threw herself off the couch as she came forward and pulled Anna's shoulders gently against her until the brunette could bury her face in Paula's throat and cry. Anna fisted one hand in the fabric of Paula's shirt and squeezed her eyes shut, trying to hold back the flow of tears.

"I'm sorry," she gasped. "I'm so sorry. I never meant for any of this mess. I never meant to doubt you. I love you so much," she whispered, choked sound humming against Paula's skin.

Paula pulled back and clasped Anna's wet, reddened face between her palms and pressed one tender kiss against the younger woman's forehead.

"I know, hun. I know you didn't want to hurt me just like I never want to do to you. I don't think there's an easy answer to anything," Paula replied sadly, face drawn and tired.

Anna raised her head determinedly, flames of certainty blazing again.

"Carter will fix this. They want him. They want his company."

Anna paused and turned a lazy smirk his way.

"Carter will let them think that they've won at the next board meeting but won't they be surprised when the primary stakeholder is no longer Carter Anderson but his ghost of a wife? If they want Carter... well, they have him. But they have Annaleigh too and she will fuck. them. up!" She exclaimed naughtily.

"Don't you worry - we'll take care of this. There's nothing we don't do for family, Paula. You and Gabriel ARE family, you know? Please just trust me," Anna entreated, holding out her hand for Paula to take.

The other woman did, grasping Anna's hand and squeezing. She did trust Anna. Here was a remarkable young woman who always plowed the way for great opportunities with her strong drive and motivation to succeed. Anna was a fighter and did not give up. Combine that with the resources of an international megalith, there was no stopping her self-declared niece. But were they really able to save Gabriel from such a deep, dark web?

Paula wasn't so sure, but the expression on Anna's face was confident and Carter appeared relaxed next to her now that his lovely wife had finally stopped crying.

Anna smiled shakily in reassurance and repeated herself firmly.

"Trust me."

Paula did.

She would just have to take a leap of faith. She looked hesitantly at Carter, not sure what he thought of it all just yet. Paula was certain that one look from his girl melted him but she couldn't push her luck with such an influential man like Anna might be able to. She had done just fine with Josh, but Josh was a slut... Maybe Mr. Anderson accepted sexual favours as payme...

No.

She couldn't let herself go down the road.

She smiled back at Anna and waited for Carter's verdict.

Anna did not wait.

"Well boss...? What do you think? Oh! Actually, I just realized," Anna giggled, "I'M the boss now, Mr. Anderson, isn't that right? So you can just continue to sign the checks but I'm calling the shots here!"

It was a joke. Carter knew that Anna craved to submit and not to have to make decisions or take responsibility like that even though she was fully capable. Anna just hoped that Carter would lay her over his desk and really show her who was "boss" after all her taunting - because there was no question that Anna felt most at home when she knelt at his feet, both figuratively and literally. She just couldn't do that right now physically as much as she wanted that.

Thinking of that made her knees quiver and her bum wiggle in the chair as she hoped for a bit of relief from the heat spreading in her pelvis and radiating outwards. That time was long overdue.

She faked a yawn, eager to get to sexy times.

"But the Queen can only take so much before she has to retire to her chambers. Why don't we talk the details out this evening over dinner and dri--"

Suddenly, Anna felt as though she'd been doused with a bucket cold water.

She could not drink.

There was a chance she might be pregnant. There was a chance she might be pregnant with Josh Williams' baby and not her husband's. It was a reminder of why she had been so down on herself not too long ago.

Anna closed her eyes and took a deep breath, lips pursing in extreme irritation at her idiocy. She could not believe she had forgotten more than a month's supply of birth control pills. How dumb could one be?

Even though her heart was pounding with anxiety, Anna smiled sweetly and tried not to let her expression crack and fall.

Maybe Carter would get the idea and whisk her away for some quality time before Anna drove herself nuts with the self angst.
 
Sunday afternoon - Carter and Anna finally are alone with Vanessa

Carter had a premonition that there was something more that made Paula throw in with the animals. She had been a loyal employee for years and Carter had always been appreciative or her work. He was shocked that Josh and Edward would go to such lengths and threaten Paula's son with murder. His anger grew watching the smug expression on Ginger's face as Gabriel was nothing more than a play thing. He silently vowed to take care of her in a way she would regret.

He was pulled from his thoughts as Anna and Paula reconciled and Anna giggled say she was the boss. They knew it was a joke but he would playfully make sure she paid for her insolence. "Yes dear, you're the boss for now," he cooed with a big smile. They both knew that soon she would be feeling his hand or whatever instrument of pain he chose to show her who was really the boss. But for now, he was glad to see Anna didn't hold a grudge, realizing that Paula's action were directed by Josh. Carter made another silent vow to bury the monster that wanted to hurt Gabriel.

"The Queen does need her rest before dinner. We can sort this all out over dinner and drinks." For some strange reason, Carter saw his wife wince slightly at those words. Brushing it off as nothing, he turned to Paula. "In the meantime, Paula, why don't you compose yourself and have a nice chat with Trent and Lauren? I'm sure they would be delighted to see you."

Paula looked up, seemingly surprised but then quickly composed herself. "yes that would be just fine." But her words betrayed her inner struggle.

Carter saw her struggling with the idea of spending time with Anna's parents now that her disloyalty was exposed. "Don't worry Paula. Your actions will remain our secret!" His words carried a lot of weight and everyone in the room nodded, agreeing. He was sure Joanna and Anna would keep the secret and when he looked at Vanessa's dazed look, he knew she wouldn't say a word. She was overwhelmed by everything happening.

Paula's expression changed immediately, hugging Anna once more, muttering again that she was so sorry. Paula stood and immediately wrapped her arms around Carter's neck. "Thank you ….. thank you so much," she breathed heavily, kissing his cheek. But instead of moving away, she pressed her body against his and whispered in his ear so only he could hear, "if there is anything ….. anything at all I can do to repay my loyalty, let me know." She kissed his earlobe and then his cheek before pulling back and looking him in the eyes. "Thank you again," she breathed huskily.

Carter wasn't sure how to take her message. She was older but she had kept her charm and beauty and for an instant, he could see why Josh was attracted to her. Shaking off the beginnings of erotic thoughts, he thanked and told her Gabriel would be protected from the monster. . Joanna and Paula took their leave, leaving him with Anna and Vanessa. With a devilish smile, he said, "I think it's time to let our Queen get some rest." Vanessa may have thought it would be sleep but Carter and Anna knew the homecoming fun was just starting.

On the way to the staircase, they stopped in the huge living room to talk to Dr.'s Peter Tolliver and Amos Johnson. The doctors talked about appointments and assured Carter they would be back in a couple of days to examine Anna.

Matt Simpson, the healthy physical training specimen, smiled sweetly and announced he would be back tomorrow afternoon to begin Anna's therapy. His look of interest was not lost on Carter or Anna. Carter had a feeling he would try to heal Anna in more ways than just physical therapy. And from the way Anna looked at him, offering her hand for his kiss, Carter sensed she was looking forward to his attentions.

Once the professional teams were gone, Carter and Vanessa wheeled Anna to the winding staircase. The trio looked at the imposing stairs and then let out a collective chuckle. “Looks like I should have put in an elevator! But then again you have a personal bodyguard.” Laughingly, he lifted Anna with relative ease, carrying her up the steps while Vanessa followed with the wheelchair. Carter smiled as her head nuzzled against his neck, kissing and sucking softly, signaling she had no intention of wanting to take a nap.

At the top, rather than put Anna into the wheelchair, Carter carried her comfortably in his arms. Their first stop was Vanessa’s room which was adjacent to the Master Bedroom. Her unopened bags lay on the bed and Anna explained where to find towels while Vanessa gushed how well the room was decorated.

Their next stop was the Master Bedroom. Carter and Anna chuckled when Vanessa let a slow whistle. “You may as well get used to the room,” Carter teased . “You're going to be spending a lot of fun time here.”

Carter saw the confused look on Anna’s face when instead of placing her on the bed, he turned toward the hallway door. “I told you I had a way to make you comfortable.” She tried to pry it out of him but Carter refused to reveal his surprise.

Vanessa stopped in the hallway, unsure if she was to accompany them. Carter gave her a sharp look. “Until you are dismissed of your duties to us, you are to remain at our side." It was a decisive statement not meant to be argued with. "Is that clear?" he added with authority.

Vanessa bowed her head. "Yes sir," she muttered timidly. She was learning fast that Carter and Anna were her bosses and she relished in the idea. The day had been a whirlwind so far and she didn't give a thought about Chris. Her only thought was wondering what surprise would come next with this kinky couple.

Reaching the playroom door, Carter thought of Blair and Lizzy. They were with James and Rita, visiting with Joanna and Paula. They knew better than to disturb them. Unlocking the playroom door, he and Anna, giggled when Vanessa got her first look at the room and whispered, "oh my god."

"You'll be spending a lot of time in here too," he said carrying Anna into the inner sanctum. "Now please close the door quickly and help me."

Carter carried his wife to a corner where a newly installed rope swing was installed. "I installed this just for you baby," he managed to say before Anna's lips smothered his. Her arms tightened around his neck as their lips moved lustfully against one another, tongues slipping and sliding, advancing and retreating. When finally they parted, he saw Vanessa out of the corner of his eyes.

"Come here and help me get her ready," he said, not expecting an argument. And there was no argument.

Setting Anna down on her good leg, Vanessa joined them, helping support Anna's weight. Still unsure what was happening she didn't complain when Carter grabbed her hair, pulling her into a deep kiss. When he finally let her go, she didn't have time to think as Anna's lips covered hers. She felt her body tingling and knew she had made the right decision. This kinky couple was going to use her and teach her everything her heart had desired for so long.

They stood awkwardly for a moment and when Carter began to remove Anna's clothes, Vanessa was more than eager to help. The three lovers kissed and fondled each other as each article of clothing was stripped from Anna's delicious body. Soft lustful moans filled the room and when Carter's fingers found Anna's wet crevice, Anna's head jerked backward, her lips emitting a loud animalistic moan.

Pulling his fingers from her cunt, he smiled at Vanessa. "Taste your mistress," he said simply, offering his fingers to her lips. He smiled as he swiped the juices over her lips and then slipped them into her eager mouth. Moving his fingers back and forth, he said, "She loves your taste baby." Carter grabbed Vanessa's hand and directed it to Anna's pussy, delighting in seeing his wife once again throw her head back and howl. "That's enough baby. Now let her taste herself." Carter and Vanessa watched as Anna eagerly sucked her own juices from their new playmate.

"Now time for some fun," Carter announced. He and Vanessa moved Anna carefully to the rope swing. It took some doing but they got her situated and then Carter carefully took her left leg and wrapped a large towel under it, connecting it to some of the ropes. He did the same with the left arm and when he was finished, he stood back and admired his handiwork. Anna's good right leg and arm were free to hold on and her damaged leg and arm were supported in slings.

"What do you think Vanessa? Do I get an "A" for my boy scout work?"

Vanessa smirked, "Yes sir, you get an "A". And if I might add sir she looks ready for some fun."

"You are vey observant Vanessa and for that you may take off your clothes and then have a treat between your mistresses legs when I give you permission."

"Yes sir. Thank you sir." She was quickly learning that to be obedient has its rewards. As she discarded her clothes, seeing their eyes glued to her body, she wondered what would happen if she was disobedient. She would soon learn and it would be a most wonderful eye opening experience.

Carter undressed under their watchful gazes, chuckling when his cock, thick and almost hard, appeared. He walked to the dangling helpless Anna, showing and explaining to Vanessa how to manipulate the ropes to raise and lower her. What really shocked and surprised Anna and Vanessa was when, he turned Anna completely over so she was facing the floor. "Now one has full access to her backside should one chose to give her a good spanking." To demonstrate, he smacked her ass a few times drawing yelps from his wife.

"And Vanessa as you can see, there are various implements of pain and pleasure that can be used to administer pleasurable pain." Grabbing a riding crop, he hit her breasts hanging precariously under her. Each hit brought a yelp and moan from Anna. "Grab one and let's see how you do."

Vanessa chose a similar crop and then hit lightly hit Anna's dangling boobs. "No you need to do it harder." He showed her again and smiled when Vanessa began to hit them harder, drawing louder cries.

The duo worked over Anna's backside hitting her shoulders, and then from her upper and lower back until they moved southward to her exposed ass. They hit her ripe buttocks repeatedly until her flesh was red and crisscrossed with marks. Anna was squirming with each blow and when Carter thought she had enough, he instructed Vanessa to help turn her over.

Anna’s face was red from hanging down and when their eyes met, Carter saw determined lust. She had missed this as much as he did.

He looked Vanessa whose breathing was a bit harder, her nipples hard as pebbles, rising and falling with each breath. “You may now have your treat while she gets reacquainted with this.”

His hand held the veiny muscle, waving it just above her pursed lips. Swiping its tip across her lips, her body jerked wildly. It wasn’t his cock causing her jerk again. It was Vanessa treating herself to the pleasures of Anna’s well lubricationed pussy.

Pushing the bulbous head just inside those pouty lips he grabbed the back of her head, holding it still while the fingers of his other hand curled neatly on her throat. “You missed this just as much as I did, didn’t you my sweet slut?”

Her guttural moan said it all. Anna had no way to answer as his cock began to slide slowly and methodically into her receptive mouth. He was going to treat her to one of her favorite pastimes while Vanessa slaved delightfully on her cunt.

Vanessa smelled the rich fragrance of Anna’s womanly scent, again reminding herself that this was the right thing for her. Her tongue lapped up and down the slippery crack, diving between the soft folds to tease her sensitive jewel. Then venturing down to her exposed vaginal opening, teasing it with her swirling tongue. When she slid her tongue further, she chuckled feeling Anna's body rise up as if offering her anal opening to her. Not waiting for approval, she plunged her tongue into the small opening, hearing a guttural groan from Anna. Retracing her trail, she looked up at Carter as her mouth covered Anna's snatch. She watched Carter teasing his wife’s mouth, wondering when she would get to feel that massive cock in her mouth and pussy.

Carter sensed Vanessa's thoughts as she unabashedly stared at his cock disappearing into Anna's mouth. He was looking forward to fucking Vanessa in many different ways but today was not going to be one of them. This day was reserved for his wife and he felt his cock jerk inside her mouth when her teeth nipped at the veiny skin. Vanessa would get more than a fucking from he and Anna. She would find that her desires would only be limited by her own barricades. But for now, he plunged deeper into Anna's mouth, enjoying the beginning of their hot sensual reunion.
 
Anna wrinkled her brow as Paula clearly rubbed her breasts against Carter's chest and offered him a bit more of an intimate 'thank you'; it was more than she wanted to mix her family relations. Anna resolved to talk about it with him later - he had all the woman he needed between Anna and Vanessa and she didn't think that after everything Paula should be stepping on her toes this way. It was somewhat displeasing. Sure, Paula had been having a hard time lately, that went without saying. But she still should not impose on Anna this way.

But Anna lifted in her chin and pretended she hadn't noticed a thing.

It was only when Carter lifted her in his strong arms that her facade dropped and Anna relaxed.

Then, when she was strapped into the sling and Vanessa was feasting on her soaked cunt, Anna accepted Carter back into the place be belonged: her body. The heft of him on her tongue and the thickness as he spread her mouth around him was the perfect ending to a torturous chapter. She was glad to be home, safe and sound. She was glad to be able to get back to her regular routines.

But as Anna wrapped her tongue around the steel length of him and sucked, she couldn't deny that she wanted more. She would not be satisfied until he claimed her as his once more but for now, Anna dove eagerly into her task of pleasing her husband. It was difficult with the way Vanessa was exploring so thoroughly at Anna's lowers. The more Vanessa worked, the more Anna became light-headed and too distracted to focus on laving Carter's tool as expertly as possible.

When Anna pulled back, spittle was dribbling down her chin and dangling in a thick, translucent string which connected Anna's juicy red lips and the bulbous head of Carter's erection.

She smiled happily but couldn't resist.

"I think you'll be fired if you don't hurry up and fuck me, Mr. Anderson," she teased, snottily. "I AM the boss, after all!"
 
Back
Top