Videogames - Anybody on XBL, PSN+, Steam, or an MMO?

Chris_Michael

2B or Not 2B
Joined
Oct 4, 2015
Posts
5,510
This is for anybody. My Steam username is ChrisPharmD if you want to hit me up. Let me know who you are if you send me a friend request please.

And if another person wants to throw theirs out there, feel free.
 
This is for anybody. My Steam username is ChrisPharmD if you want to hit me up. Let me know who you are if you send me a friend request please.

And if another person wants to throw theirs out there, feel free.

My Steam id is the same as my skype name. I think I only have two of you on Steam from here. I wouldn't mind adding people who are into various mmos.
 
My Steam id is the same as my skype name. I think I only have two of you on Steam from here. I wouldn't mind adding people who are into various mmos.

You only have two of me on Steam? Wow Tiamo, I didn't know you wanted more of me. I feel special now. ;)
 
my kids have Steam and XBLaccounts..

I'm old..

Give me a good old card game like Set Back..;)

Oh my God, you're not old! But if you insist... There's a really great card game called Gwent. You should try it sometime. :)

tumblr_noogrysVnB1u7qn6zo1_400.jpg
 
I am currently checking out Black Desert, a friend is streaming it... Plus my ex boyfriend asked me about it a few days ago. If he would play with me... heart races... nah, what's over is over, lol.
 
You only have two of me on Steam? Wow Tiamo, I didn't know you wanted more of me. I feel special now. ;)

I don't have any of you silly, I meant Litsters in general... of which I added a few on Steam. However I only kept the ones who would actually talk about gaming and not just sex stuff. I guard Steam more than I do Skype I think! People see my real gaming friends on there that I play with!
 
I am currently checking out Black Desert, a friend is streaming it... Plus my ex boyfriend asked me about it a few days ago. If he would play with me... heart races... nah, what's over is over, lol.

Tiamo, I was talking to him just the other day. He loves you and wants you back. The man is truly heartbroken. Give him another chance. I know deep down in your heart that there is still a small burning flame and all I'm asking is that you subtly go up to him, grab him, and say "Kiss me, bitch."

And then name your first son after me. ;)
 
I don't have any of you silly, I meant Litsters in general... of which I added a few on Steam. However I only kept the ones who would actually talk about gaming and not just sex stuff. I guard Steam more than I do Skype I think! People see my real gaming friends on there that I play with!

And you have not played The Witcher 3 yet because...?

C'mon, Teemo! It has set new standards for visuals and story telling in videogames. It is one of the best RPGs to ever be made. Truly, your PC is begging to render Geralt in 1080p 60FPS. I am telling you, as your bestie (minus the best part), to play it.
 
I have no idea what this thread is about.

... Would I be right in assuming you're all members of the time share and this is how you sync your holiday calendars?
 
I have no idea what this thread is about.

... Would I be right in assuming you're all members of the time share and this is how you sync your holiday calendars?

Steam, The Playstation Network, XBOX LIVE, and Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games (MMORPG) all have very active communities. Just like Lit, people can become friends through playing these games. However, not everybody uses the same platform, and I decided to just blanket this around all platforms.

And play videogames dammit! Everybody has a PC capable of running Baldur's Gate II, one of the best games on the planet. Or Planescape: Torment which is also one of the best games on the planet. So create a Steam account, put down $10 and eat your heart out - amazing narrative, dialog, and story-telling in videogame history.
 
This is a Thread I Get Behind

XB1 gamer here... Mainly into Warframe at the moment. Though I have been seriously considering getting The Division.
I wouldn't mind a few extra teammates to spend time with... especially if they'd happen to be of the female persuasion (hey... gonna be honest LOL).
 
humble bundle
:D

I think that's what my oldest spends all his allowance and birthday money on..lol

Make sure he is spending his money right! Tell him to watch out for yearly released games!!!!! Watch out for the Call of Duty games, Battlefield games, Assassin Creed games - pretty much anything EA, Ubisoft, or Activision. Tell him not to preorder. Publishers are purposefully leaving titles out of reviewers hands until last second.

Watch out for:
- Shady Downloadable Content (DLC) which can turn a $60 game into a $120 game
- Microtransactions - YES, game publishers are taking notes from CANDY CRUSH
- Collector's Editions - Years ago, CE games were amazing. Now, they are just ways to jack up price tags

Gamers must be more vigilant than ever to make sure not to spend outrageous amounts of money on BAD games, and publishers are finding ways to sneak the price tags into the game in shady ways. Also, yearly released games is a form of subscription. If somebody has purchased Call of Duty every year since 2007, which is all basically the same, they could have wasted anywhere from $60 per year up to $120 or even more.

One thing people need to learn is to NOT get hyped over every announcement. We have been disappointed time and time again, and the only thing that speaks is money. The Division looked great and apparently is good, but Watch_Dogs looked amazing and was TERRIBLE.

Learn about developers, find trustworthy ones (or the lesser of the evils), and stick with them.

Kids are the most vulnerable to falling into the hype, desperately wanting what all their friends have, and then being disappointed in the final product. And it happens every year.

This is a big deal. Trust no journalist, reviewer, or Youtube video. They may be sponsored, they may be given special favors, they may be sleeping with the developers *cough* Zoe Quinn *cough*

Anyway, I'm off my rant. But yeah, make gaming great again.
 
Rocket League is my current obsession. I've put almost 200 hours into it on Steam, and another 20 or so on XB1. I don't see myself burning out on it anytime soon either. It's just so good!

Otherwise, I'm slowly working through Life is Strange, The Witness, and Hotline Miami 2. Meanwhile, my backlog grows ever larger...
 
Currently 50 hours into Planescape: Torment. I'm about to meet Ravel the Hag. Impatiently waiting for Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear and Torment: Tides of Numenera.
 
I just beat Planescape: Torment.

BEST
STORY
EVER

So great. It's on GoG for like $10. Pick it up and enjoy. I got about 50 hours out of it.
 
I've been playing Path of Exile a lot lately, with the occasional bit of Skyrim / TF2 / Civ5 thrown in for good measure. Looked at MMO's a bit lately but nothing really caught my eye.
 
I've been playing Path of Exile a lot lately, with the occasional bit of Skyrim / TF2 / Civ5 thrown in for good measure. Looked at MMO's a bit lately but nothing really caught my eye.

Hey my precious Steam friend, you so rarely post here! Although lately we've been talking nerdy books, not games, lol.
 
I mainly play PC RGPs. Dragon Age, Fallout and Elder Scrolls have occupied my time in the last few years, especially with mods. I am currently playing Fallout New Vegas with about a dozen mods. Skyrim is a totally different game with all of the mods out there, including some that focus on sexuality.
 
Last edited:
Egads, I need to catch up some. I've been enjoying GoG offerings like Neverwinter Nights I and II, Icewind Dale, Privateer and other open-ended games.

I do miss the extras you got when you bought an actual boxed game. I can remember back in the days of Ultima, you got a cloth map of the land. Yeah, pretty cheesy, but today with all the manuals being on .pdf (Pain in De Fanny) and game purchases consisting of a downloadable key, some of the magic is lost.

I know, I sound older than dirt. Meh.

We now return you to the present, already in progress....
 
Back
Top