Creampie Roulette (Group, Incest)

spikeal

Virgin
Okay, maybe some girls are having a sleepover, somehow or another one of them gets the idea to play a little game with the host's brother. They are all going to take one minute turns riding and bounce on his cock until he creampies one of them.

Since one of the girls is his sister the stakes are even higher, as all of them are on the same cycle and ovulating right now

I like the game idea (not really interested in the incest). Could be fun to use in a different story.

Thanks for the idea!

Okay, maybe some girls are having a sleepover, somehow or another one of them gets the idea to play a little game with the host's brother. They are all going to take one minute turns riding and bounce on his cock until he creampies one of them.

Since one of the girls is his sister the stakes are even higher, as all of them are on the same cycle and ovulating right now

I have a believability problem with them being on the same cycle... It might be more believable if they are living together, like in the same sorority house or something. Unsuspecting brother comes over for a visit but sister and her "sisters" have other plans.

I have a believability problem with them being on the same cycle... It might be more believable if they are living together, like in the same sorority house or something. Unsuspecting brother comes over for a visit but sister and her "sisters" have other plans.

Im of the same mind. Pushing "we're all fertile" is going to make things much harder to believe, even in the context of group/communal living.

And it's kind of besides the point. The only one who needs to be ovulating is the one who gets pregnant. Discussing the others fertility isn't needed and likely counter productive.

The girl you want to get pregnant will,because you write that, whether each and every one of the others would or wouldn't have doesn't matter because they dodged the bullet.

I think it easier/maybe a bit wiser if you want to keep the suspense of "somebody could get pregnant" to set the situation so that there's no obstacles to the wanted outcome.

Say a Catholic girls school where birth control isn't used by anyone for religious reasons.

That keeps your girl free and clear to get preggers and dodges any stickiness about "how on earth would so many women be on identical cycles" (and yes I know about community bio-rhythm adjustment but its not something that happens all the time in all cases. Scientist just noticed it can occur and sometimes does occur. It is NOT a given.)

The only way Id ever try to do a "all cycles the same" is if I HAD to, like if the male lead needed to impregnate multiple/all females in a group.

And that scenario has its own believability issues to solve.

It may seem like being too particular but theres a huge chasm between "If she's the one he comes in, she'll get pregnant" vs. "Shes the one he came in, there was nothing to stop her from getting pregnant, so she did."

Former makes it so you have to justify every one of them "would" get pregnant if she happend to lose the roulette. Latter has it "she lost the roulette, nothing to stand in the way of it, so she became pregnant"

You sidestep the trickiness of the other girls completely which saves you taking unnecessary risks with believability to solve a problem you just don't need to.

Say a Catholic girls school where birth control isn't used by anyone for religious reasons.

That put my mind in overdrive!

The girls hate their repressive dorm lifestyle and conspire to send the dorm mother on a wild goose chase somewhere outside the dorm as they take turns fucking the girl's brother. Add some good old fashioned Catholic school girl lesbian action to the story too? Would making some of the girls guy on girl virgins be over the top?

None of the girls are on the pill. There is some disagreement within the group but ultimately it is agreed he will not use a condom. If he is young enough he can rebound quickly from his first orgasm and creampie more than one of the girls.

The thought of this is making me so horny right now! I volunteer to write the story if spikeal decides not to proceed with it.

That put my mind in overdrive!

The girls hate their repressive dorm lifestyle and conspire to send the dorm mother on a wild goose chase somewhere outside the dorm as they take turns fucking the girl's brother. Add some good old fashioned Catholic school girl lesbian action to the story too? Would making some of the girls guy on girl virgins be over the top?

None of the girls are on the pill. There is some disagreement within the group but ultimately it is agreed he will not use a condom. If he is young enough he can rebound quickly from his first orgasm and creampie more than one of the girls.

The thought of this is making me so horny right now! I volunteer to write the story if spikeal decides not to proceed with it.

Uh, glad for your readers I inspired soemthing?

You can add lesbian action but it seems to me that would happen at other times so the girls wouldnt focus much on that. (they dont get men around so thats why they are presumably agreeing to be group fucked, right? Desperation/lack of penis availability)

You can do the arguing about the condom thing but why? If they are so catholic as to not use bc, wouldnt having the partner us it be against their "code" too? Make him catholic too, his sis is. No rubbers ever.

Guy w/girl virgins wouldnt be over the top but hard to pull off. You have a woman who has no clue as to how shes going to react to this situation doing it IN FRONT OF all her friends/classmates. I always have trouble with "virgins" suddenly engaging in non virginal behavior "because penis is there" Doesnt mean you cant do that, just be aware of its pros/cons.

yes a young man can do the multiorgasms in a night thing but he'd need to have been a bit of a cocksman at some point to be able to do this now. Dont make the bro a virgin or inexperienced then have him servicing woman after woman like some sort of machine.

And is there really any surprise in the cum receiver being the sister? I mean, shes the only one with a story or "bigger issue" than pregnancy so from the start the reader is going to expect her to get it. No suspense there.

If you want a much better angle (imo) have the brother start with one girl to get his bearings then once he's got a hold of himself/stroke control, have the sister have her turn. (we all know shes going to get it if its in incest category so no surprise lost here) Its 2nd/ so early because she or he (chose which best suits your ending) DOESNT want her to be the one come in and suit those reasons to the end as well.

Play up the fact hes in control, trying NOT to come in her., no overwhelmed feeling, no surprises. Hell, maybe even have him semi turned off (stays just hard enough to stay in, obviously not blowing his mind/rocking his world.)

She, on the other hand, gets turned on wildly by the situation but him not into her as much keeps her from "getting over the hump"
They go for a bit then he decides to give it a rest, move on to next girl. Maybe he even blames the switch on her being too turning on but she knows its the opposite.

So now sis is still highly aroused and very dejected.

Has to watch her other friends as they build up his excitement, take him closer to orgasm than she did. Jealousy ensues.

They all have a go round, some even get off (dont have every one, its cliche) ALL seem to at least enjoy the experience for some reason or another (its not all orgasm for women all the time)

He rocks the last girl's socks off (sis roommate?) , she comes hard. Once she recovers she does all that she can to get HIM off finally in totally appreciation for her own best ever orgasm. It gets him close but he plateaus because hes been doing the same damn thing over and over for hours. Somethings missing. He's at a loss.

Sis sees this and forcefully takes over. Things get way out of hand/taken to an unbelievable level. (heres where youd play up the incest if you like) Have her really focus on the wickedness etc. now if you are going to do it.

As she literally loses her mind trying to get her brother to pop, have her friends get so turned on by the spectacle, they have to relieve themselves. (i wouldnt go full bore girl v. girl. Maybe mutual masterbation and some talk between them as to whats going on "Can you believe she just said that? OMG thats so fucking hot how she did X or Y, etc. I thought I fucked him good but she doing things I can even dream of let alone do.)

So now you've got brother taken close to O by the girl he originally wanted most but now he realizes his sister is the only one who'll can get him off the way he now desperately wants too (she has to take him FURTHER than even he thought he could go)

She's switched the tables on him. Shes in control. She's his sister. And now he is completely beholden to whatever she wants if only she'll make him come and hes got to come to terms with that in order for it to happen.

Oh and there's an audience so overwhelmed by the two of them, they have to play with themselves only WATCHING it.

What a mind fuck that must be when you realize YOU are the ones causing this insanity. They are desperate to BE you.

Its no longer whether or not the two of you will come but if all your body parts will stay attached after you do.

Amp it up. Play around with more usual themes. Switch up perspectives and emotions whenever you can and still have it make sense.

Stroke stories are often too one note.

Write a brother/sister/group symphony.

It'll get read, I promise. :)

* If I get enough interest/feedback I may even write it (or a variation of it) myself. I need to work out a few more themes to play with though.

I dont want that to keep anyone else from moving forward though if they decide to. Its more just for me to get a gauge of if Im on the right track at all and if there'd be an audience for it if I were to move forward. PMs welcomed from anyone with good or bad feedback, ideas, thoughts, what have you.

E

Last edited:
I dont want that to keep anyone else from moving forward though if they decide to. Its more just for me to get a gauge of if Im on the right track at all and if there'd be an audience for it if I were to move forward. PMs welcomed from anyone with good or bad feedback, ideas, thoughts, what have you.

I will be sending you a private message on this shortly.

great ideas there - can't wait to see a story like this go live

Uh, glad for your readers I inspired soemthing?

You can add lesbian action but it seems to me that would happen at other times so the girls wouldnt focus much on that. (they dont get men around so thats why they are presumably agreeing to be group fucked, right? Desperation/lack of penis availability)

You can do the arguing about the condom thing but why? If they are so catholic as to not use bc, wouldnt having the partner us it be against their "code" too? Make him catholic too, his sis is. No rubbers ever.

Guy w/girl virgins wouldnt be over the top but hard to pull off. You have a woman who has no clue as to how shes going to react to this situation doing it IN FRONT OF all her friends/classmates. I always have trouble with "virgins" suddenly engaging in non virginal behavior "because penis is there" Doesnt mean you cant do that, just be aware of its pros/cons.

yes a young man can do the multiorgasms in a night thing but he'd need to have been a bit of a cocksman at some point to be able to do this now. Dont make the bro a virgin or inexperienced then have him servicing woman after woman like some sort of machine.

And is there really any surprise in the cum receiver being the sister? I mean, shes the only one with a story or "bigger issue" than pregnancy so from the start the reader is going to expect her to get it. No suspense there.

If you want a much better angle (imo) have the brother start with one girl to get his bearings then once he's got a hold of himself/stroke control, have the sister have her turn. (we all know shes going to get it if its in incest category so no surprise lost here) Its 2nd/ so early because she or he (chose which best suits your ending) DOESNT want her to be the one come in and suit those reasons to the end as well.

Play up the fact hes in control, trying NOT to come in her., no overwhelmed feeling, no surprises. Hell, maybe even have him semi turned off (stays just hard enough to stay in, obviously not blowing his mind/rocking his world.)

She, on the other hand, gets turned on wildly by the situation but him not into her as much keeps her from "getting over the hump"
They go for a bit then he decides to give it a rest, move on to next girl. Maybe he even blames the switch on her being too turning on but she knows its the opposite.

So now sis is still highly aroused and very dejected.

Has to watch her other friends as they build up his excitement, take him closer to orgasm than she did. Jealousy ensues.

They all have a go round, some even get off (dont have every one, its cliche) ALL seem to at least enjoy the experience for some reason or another (its not all orgasm for women all the time)

He rocks the last girl's socks off (sis roommate?) , she comes hard. Once she recovers she does all that she can to get HIM off finally in totally appreciation for her own best ever orgasm. It gets him close but he plateaus because hes been doing the same damn thing over and over for hours. Somethings missing. He's at a loss.

Sis sees this and forcefully takes over. Things get way out of hand/taken to an unbelievable level. (heres where youd play up the incest if you like) Have her really focus on the wickedness etc. now if you are going to do it.

As she literally loses her mind trying to get her brother to pop, have her friends get so turned on by the spectacle, they have to relieve themselves. (i wouldnt go full bore girl v. girl. Maybe mutual masterbation and some talk between them as to whats going on "Can you believe she just said that? OMG thats so fucking hot how she did X or Y, etc. I thought I fucked him good but she doing things I can even dream of let alone do.)

So now you've got brother taken close to O by the girl he originally wanted most but now he realizes his sister is the only one who'll can get him off the way he now desperately wants too (she has to take him FURTHER than even he thought he could go)

She's switched the tables on him. Shes in control. She's his sister. And now he is completely beholden to whatever she wants if only she'll make him come and hes got to come to terms with that in order for it to happen.

Oh and there's an audience so overwhelmed by the two of them, they have to play with themselves only WATCHING it.

What a mind fuck that must be when you realize YOU are the ones causing this insanity. They are desperate to BE you.

Its no longer whether or not the two of you will come but if all your body parts will stay attached after you do.

Amp it up. Play around with more usual themes. Switch up perspectives and emotions whenever you can and still have it make sense.

Stroke stories are often too one note.

Write a brother/sister/group symphony.

It'll get read, I promise. :)

* If I get enough interest/feedback I may even write it (or a variation of it) myself. I need to work out a few more themes to play with though.

E

So good - I can imagine a lot of wanking to this story!

Very nice idea, can't wait to see what happens.

I was thinking of another possibility- maybe the bro and sis don't get on too well. Brother starts seeing a girl in sis' dorm and thinks it will be funny to go up and have sex with new girlfriend as it will embarrass his sister. How this would lead into the creampie roulette I'm unsure though.

Whatever variation gets written I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

i like the group idea but prefer the opposite --- a babymaker scene with a bunch of guys ready to knock up a girl. lol. anyone looking to write gb type scenes or cuckhold wifey type stuff --- pm me?

Last edited:
Another possibility could be a group of girls and a group of guys decide to play gangbang roulette. Everyone has to agree to play. The men go first, there should be some game or challenge. The winner or loser, (depending on your point of view) is blindfolded.

The girls are not allowed to watch the game or find out who won or lost. The girls turn up and they too are blindfolded. The rest of the men move the women around the room, cycling them amongst the man, whilst taking advantage of the blindfolded women who are waiting there minute of riding.

Then the women play the opposite game again the men are blindfolded and the single woman blindfolded. The women who can see again cycle the men around the woman.

Each interaction is taped. Then the tapes can be played back either to the groups individually or to both men and women at the same time.

Just a thought.

I read a story a while back that was like this- but backwards

it was a bondage/control not entirely consensual story.

The guy had 5 women more or less bound or ready for him [apparently they had been kidnapped or something] -and he took 1 minute turns taking each. The woman he came in he'd drag off for the night and enjoy as much as he wanted that night. She was set 'free' - and the next night he'd come and pick from the smaller pool.

I read a story a while back that was like this- but backwards

it was a bondage/control not entirely consensual story.

The guy had 5 women more or less bound or ready for him [apparently they had been kidnapped or something] -and he took 1 minute turns taking each. The woman he came in he'd drag off for the night and enjoy as much as he wanted that night. She was set 'free' - and the next night he'd come and pick from the smaller pool.

Do you recall what happened when only one woman remained?

reading this, well this little thing came to mind.

what if a couple neighbors, maybe they live on a culdesac and a storm comes in and knocks out the power. one of the homes has a fireplace so 2-4 couples spend the nights at the fireplace house.....

since its dark and stuff...they eat dinner and enjoy some wine/drinks....

things heat up and they lose track of who's who and people start hooking up and sneaking off....

so you get the rush of another person's spouse/a fresh new lover

imagine if one of the men finds his wife and he goes down on her after she was with Mr. Xyz...so there is the pie ?E?

reading this, well this little thing came to mind.

what if a couple neighbors, maybe they live on a culdesac and a storm comes in and knocks out the power. one of the homes has a fireplace so 2-4 couples spend the nights at the fireplace house.....

since its dark and stuff...they eat dinner and enjoy some wine/drinks....

things heat up and they lose track of who's who and people start hooking up and sneaking off....

so you get the rush of another person's spouse/a fresh new lover

imagine if one of the men finds his wife and he goes down on her after she was with Mr. Xyz...so there is the pie ?E?
really like that one.

how about a creampie roulette with just the family? since they had kids that were over the age of eighteen, they figure that they could bend rules of drinking and started playing a game. the more alcohol was consumed, the more risque the game became. soon they were all naked and the men were each pumping their cocks into the women and taking turns fucking each other. some women were lucky to have more than one man cum inside of her like a daughter had both her father and brother cum inside her pussy.

or

during a sleepover with alcohol pumping the hormones high, they started a game of seven heaven with several sexual twists and by the time they are into it, the girls are so wet that all the guys have to do slip right in. The game switches and everyone gets into a circle and the men or the women move around and fuck someone until ten to fifteen minutes are up. friends were fucking friends, boyfriends were fucking their girlfriend's bff, exes were fucking exes and they even had a sister and brother fucking each other.

Back