The Outcasts (open pm first if interested)

OOC: Gear is done for tonight and possibly tommorrow, so I'm going to get his character out of the way.

"Really great idea, Gia, but I've had a pretty crazy day. I'm going to go to sleep. Help yourself to anything you can find." And with that, Trevor went to bed.

Ias wanted to stay quiet, but the urge to talk was too great. "You both already heard, but I'm half angel, half human. My father died a long time ago, and my mother left me for dead here on earth. But I can't die. I have an ultimate power hidden in this little body." She started, knowing they knew already. "I don't really know why I'm here. I get these mind loss moments where I can't at all control my body, so I turn into a zombie for a while... Without all the brain eating. Speaking of eating, I don't. I don't need food or drink. I can eat, but it's really pointless. It doesn't help or hurt." She said.

"Also, I'm lesbian. That's why I don't really like you, Walker. It may also be because you think I'm a nympho. I'm not, it's just that an orgasm is the only thing that powers my human side, which I needed before something happened to you."
 
Walkers brows shot up with a stunned look on his face, staring slack jawed as Ias yelled loudly at herself. She nearly shook his hand off his wrist, after she released her grip he rubs his hand. ''Uh...yeah um ok?'' Looking from Ias to Trevor to Gia and back again, shaking his hand it still hurt a bit the friendly Were grins.

''That's a strong grip you've got there remind me never arm wrestle with you ok?'' obviously she got her wires crossed being walker didn't think that, he thought even if she was a nympho he wouldn't want her. ''Stay out of my head please it's impolite...and my thoughts were IF you were a nympho I wouldn't want you.''
 
Last edited:
I shook my head at the two theyd get along eventually. I wasn't a lesbian so I wouldn't have felt comfortable doing anything to Ias but if it were necessary id have to she just needed to control her angelic side.

I sat feeling my body heal a bit and got vitamins for myself and walker hoping theyd help him.

"These should help you" she said walking over and handing him two.
 
Ias tried to hold back, but couldn't stop herself from laughing. Then she stopped, blushing, realizing it wasn't obvious. "Sorry, but you really don't know angels, do you?" She tried not to be mean. "I can pull any information I want when I want to, but when you think, It's like talking. I can't control what I hear or don't hear from your thoughts." She said.
 
Accepting the vitamins from Gia with a friendly smile, she wasn't going to be satisfied until Walker. Skilled at slight of hand and close up magic at parties, pantomiming putting the vitamins into my mouth. Taking a drink from the glass of water she handed him, looking behind Gia her attention was diverted as he pockets the tables. ''My eyesights back to 90% now but thanks for the vitamins Gia.''

''You're only half Angel so you have half the control at best, full blooded Angel's have complete control.'' Saying all he was going to say at the moment, Walker let his inner wolf hide his true thoughts. With the unfiltered thoughts of the wolf left to wander he relaxed, that's better he told himself as any telepathic waves bounced off his tawny head.
 
Last edited:
OOC: Usually it wouldn't be necessary to comment, but I can see that it may be appropriate in this case. Please refrainfrom god-modding, or speaking and moving my character. I know in the excitement of RP, it's great to have rapid fire posts, so that the story can move along. However, it's pretty rude to assume what my character could or would do to react in any given situation. The members of Lit are spread across the globe, so there are going to be time differences and RL occurances that may impede one's ability to post. I too get impatient waiting for replies, because I have a great idea for a response, but that is the nature of RP. "Getting Trevor out of the way" in this instance was completely uneccessary and a bit rude. Trevor was standing in the apartment, and could have just listened as the conversation proceeded, and then jumped in when I became available.
I look forward to participating in this story, but if my character and my availability are an issue, please tell me and I can bow out. If not, please allow me to be Trevor as I and only I can see fit. Thank you, GH
 
"I'm half angel, so I have no control most the time. This body is bursting at the seems. And by the way, I'm not a telepath. Telepaths usually have to try to read while I don't, as I told you before. I don't send 'waves'. You see, when you think, it makes a sound. Not like actually saying your thoughts, but it makes sound. The sound is in the way you breathe, talk, and move. Those sounds are a second language to me that I can't just ignore. Like how I put up a mental block to prevent Trevors head from explodin... I might want to tell him not to look in my eyes. Anyway, that would only work for a telepath. If an angel were here, they'd hear my thoughts loud and clear. Although all I need to do to hide it is stop breathing and moving, which isn't hard." Ias said.
 
"Then why do you exist..why are you here..what do you want?'' Walkers sight had returned and he wanted answers. ''You said yourself have no compassion..do you think we're nothing compared to you?'' Standing from the chair he'd relaxed into earlier. ''You could decide to kill us and wouldn't think twice about it..you can kill monsters are you any different than one?'' Crossing his arm defiantly he knew she didn't have to answer. ''I just can't understand why you're even around mortals..you act as if we're worthless .'' Sighing with frustration he sat back down, he knew in his innermost soul he was important.
 
Last edited:
Trevor watched with a mixture of anticipation and fear as the exchange between the two continued. Walker had been voicing many of the thoughts that Trevor had been thinking as the night unfolded.
Why was she here? What did she want? It was obvious that she hadn't really been in danger when she had been on the street. Maybe she had just been startled, and screamed bloody murder out of reflex. She obviously had no threats here among the living, or unliving for that matter.
Trevor had never been the religious sort, but the young woman most definitely didn't fit the picture he had in his head of an angel. She was young, and beautiful no doubt, but to have no compassion or love for those that resided on earth, to dimiss humans as annoyances not worthy of her consideration seemed...less than angelic.
Then again, maybe she had been cast down to earth to gain humility and find the feelings that she claimed to no longer have. Either way, angel or not, she came off as an immature arrogant shit.
Another thing that had struck him as odd, was how the number of random thoughts rummageing around the apartment had quieted dramatically. It was as if everyone in the room had somehow found out the he was telepathic. He could understand it from Gia, but he hadn't recalled him telling anyone else. There was definitely more to the two strangers that had accompanied Gia from the street.
For the most part Trevor kind of liked Walker. He seemed like a straight shooter which in his mind was always a good thing. He thought that the two of them would probably get along just fine and he was glad to have another male there, to balance things out.
"I could go for a drink. Anyone else care for one?" he asked heading into the kitchen to grab the burbon he liked to unwind with.
 
''Rising from the chair Walker decided he'd help Trevor with the drinks, strolling into the kitchen in need of a drink himself. Entering the kitchen where Trevor was pouring himself a drink, leaning against the wall with a frustrated sigh. ''I don't know about you but I was expecting more from an half Angel half Human.'' Crossing his arms casually he awaits Trevor's reply, he was decent guy opening his home to three of us.

''Mind pouring me a strong one for me while your at it Trev?'' Walker's eyesight had returned that was quite obvious, being he looked Trevor directly in the eye now. ''I want to thank you eye to eye this time dude. I know you didn't have to let me into your home..but I'm indebted to you for saving my life man.'' Offering his hand to the Human that took in a Werewolf, if he accepting the handshake it bonds them. ''If you ever need help or anything just let me know ok? I always pay my debts to those I ought to Trev.''
 
"I'll take one"Gia said leaning back into the chair. She had put up some strong mental blocks she had learned from her mother she had no telepathic abilities but she could manifest things. She knew Ias had needed to assimilate back into their- not so normal society. She put her foot in her mouth a few times but I could see it would be a bit difficult for her and was seeing it demonstrated a bit.

Things were getting heated between the two and she hadnt wanted anyone hurt. I said " Ias ... Walker can we not try to bump heads a bit? I know Ias is a bit different but that doesn't mean we should judge her. I know ot all seems strange right now but maybe we all met for a reason. " she said trying to keep the positive in things. The vitamins had worked amazingly and she walked into the kitchen taking the glass.

"Thank you Trevor"She said taking the drink. They were all different and judging someone was something she hadn't liked because she was often judged herself. She drank half of her drink it burning slightly as it went down.Trevor seemed a bit confused but she hadnt wanted anyone in her thoughts at the moment.

She would let these two stay at her place gladly because it was huge. It was an old warehouse she made into a sort of loft. It was two level ventilated and had about 5 beds. She hung out there alot when she was younger and her parents had helped her out with decoration and furniture and building it up . outside it appeared like an old building inside it was amazing. She hadnt wanted to leave Trevor because she felt a sort of connection but she just had met him and for all she knew he had a girlfriend.

She looked out the window and it seemed clear "Trevor... Maybe we should go?" She said in softly.
 
Last edited:
Ias lowered her head. Something that she hadn't felt in a long time... Anger I think... Rose within her. It wasn't her fault she was on earth. She was never allowed into heaven because of her half-humanism. Her mother tried, she really did, but couldn't convince anyone Ias was worth it. "You know what, Walker?... I don't know why I'm here... You don't think I've tried to die!?... Nothing can kill me!... I can't even count how many buildings I've jumped off!... How many knifes I've broken trying to pierce my skin!..." Ias' eyes caught fire. "How about you, Walker, Why are you here? What makes you so special? A warewolf that can't get a job, those must be rare, huh? We took you in here because you couldn't see? Pathetic. You could find your way back home with your nose I'm guessing."

OOC: Seriously, guys. Stop throwing punches at me and my character. I'm trying to make this work, go as smooth as possible. But you people won't leave me alone. If this keeps up, I'm going to leave.

"I'm not trying to treat you as something worthless. You're the little ants that people try to step on, but I try to stop them. Although I've not had too many close encounters, and when I do, the ants bite my fingers a little. I suggest you don't test me, but most likely I won't do anything. I can get pretty scary and powerful sometimes, but I try not to hurt anything, be it a monster, or a person. I didn't want to destroy the monster in the street, but It was going to kill a lot of people in the future as it had in its past, so I got rid of it. I didn't exactly kill it, I put it in a 'cage' in another dimension." Ias' eyes calmed down, fire fleeting. "Just... Just stop picking at me, will you?"
 
Last edited:
Trevor closed his eyes and savoured the mild burn of his favorite night cap. He had never considered himself to have an overly sensitive palate, but the vanillans and sugars that the alcohol had extracted from its lightly charred oak confinement sent shivers of satisfaction up and down his spine.

These days it was rare to find a drink that still followed the traditional methods. Now days there were so many liquers and other chemically engineered libations, that traditional whiskies were considered and "old timer's" drink. However, Trevor relished it and would sip it carefully, enjoying every drop.

His father had always had a bottle or two in the house when he was growing up, and would have a few fingers over ice after coming home from work. Later, when Trevor was a young man,, the two would share a drink, and talk about the events of their days. It was one of the few times that Trevor had felt connected to anyone in his family. After his father's passing, Trevor kept a bottle in a cupoard above the refrigerator, and when he was feeling lonely or nostalgic, he would break it out and enjoy a small glass full.

Tonight, his reasons were different. He had a house full of strangers for the first time in his life. He had never been socially adept, and now being locked in here with these people, escpecially as dangerous as they could all be, was causing his anxiety levels to climb.

The handshake and 'thank you' from Walker had been unexpected, but appreciated.
"I'm just glad we are all ok man, you don't owe me anything, it's what people do fo each other...even people like us."

The tension being what it was, Gia had told him that they should leave. He didn't want that, but could understand why she had suggested it. He had been abrasive with Ias, and although he felt he was right, being correct doesn't always make someone...'right'.
 
Gia walked over to Trevor seeing he looked a bit stressed "Hey"she said looking at him "Are you ok? You seem a bit.. tense" she said looking at him. "Lets all just try to rest and cut Ias a break ok?" She said giving Walker a smile knowing sometimea the were gene gets a bit pissed and aggressive at times. That was something she had learned to supress well. She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair sitting. She still was holding the force field up at least till morning so she couldn't go to sleep.

"Do you have any coffee I can pour the bourbon in there and i guess that should keep me up a bit"she said and sat next to Walker in the living room . " If you dont the bourbon will be ok. "
 
"Hey...are you ok? You seem a bit.. tense" he heard Gia say gently, breaking him away from his thoughts. "Lets all just try to rest and cut Ias a break ok?"
Trevor gave a slight smile, "I am a little amped to rest actually, but you are welcome to grab some sleep if you like. There are fresh towels in the closet if you want to take a shower or anything."
The more time he spent with her, the more drawn to her he became. There was just something about her. He couldn't put a finger on it, but he liked it. Maybe it was the way she was with him. There was no doubt that he was the weakest being in the room, yet she had treated him as an equal from the moment they met. Add to that her beauty and there was no way he could resist her.
Trevor walked to where she was sitting, then reached out and brushed his fingers against the back of her neck.
"Please stay." he tried to say to her with thought. He liked her, but wasn't ready to share that with the rest of the group just yet.
"Let me put some coffee on." he said removing his hand before heading to the cupboard to get started.
 
Last edited:
Gia gasped as he had walked to the she kitchen she had heard him! but he hadnt said anything not aloud at least. But he said it in her head. She glanced at him in the kitchen quickly and then walked over to him. " ill help you" she said.

She would wait until they were in private to ask if he had said that in her head. She didn't think shed read his thoughts but she didn't really know how to use all her abilities just some. She grabbed some cups from the cupboard and thanked him for letting them rest there. The shower sounded amazing but she didn't have fresh clothes to change into and she needed to stay awake to keep the force field up.

" I just need to stay up to keep the force field up at least until morning" she said.
 
Ias heard everything coming from the kitchen. She didn't want to, she covered her ears, but everything seeped through. "I can keep a force field up, Gia." Ias said, walking into the kitchen. She picked up a bottle, not knowing it was alcohal, and took a drink out of curiosity. Not like the contents could effect her in any way. The taste was terrible, so she set it down. "Ewww. Gross. I've drank poisons that tasted better. You people make no sense. Anyway, if you want some sleep, I could keep a pretty powerful force field up without effort."

Ias never got tired. She would normally wait all night until day. Back in her early 100's, she got really bored, but that could get her in trouble. So she learned how to keep her mind busy. Count from infinity to one, See what people in china are doing, calling upon her mother... With no responce. But keeping a force field up was no issue in any way. Easier than simple rocket science. Gia did look tired, so in an effort to make up her behavior, she offered to keep it up.
 
The day of Christmas

'Twas the day of christmas, when all throught the thread
not a user was posting. Not even Gearhead.
The characters were put in the setting with care
to make sure by next day they would still be there.

The people were staying away from the keys,
while caught up in holiday socks to their knees.
The men getting tools, games, and gear.
While the women get gifts that could bring a tear.

Then in Trevors living room arose such a clatter,
three ran from the kitchen to see what was the matter!
Away from the counter they flew like a flash,
Gia hit her hand, almost causing a gash.

What the sound had come from they all didn't know,
Until they saw Walker, not as smooth as they go.
He had fallen off the chair he had sit on before.
It wasn't strong enough to hold him anymore.

All but Ias started laughing at his fail,
for Ias hadn't laughed since the life of her parenting male.
Their laughter reminded her of her long lost father.
But the memories soon faded because they were a bother.

That was the end of the brief christmas story.
That was the bottom of the tired idea quary.
For the night was not young when this poem was written,
And I was laying next to my girlfriend, cute as a kitten.

Lol. Nobody posted today, so I came up with the first two lines. Celest fell asleep, so I thought I'd get on and post it along with more of the poem. I could have made more, but I didn't want to anger anyone by using their character. Just saying.
 
When Gia came into the kitchen and said, "I'll help you.", a small smile crept across his lips. It appeared that she had decided to stay, and he couldn't have been more pleased. He didn't know if it was because she had heard him when he touched her, or if she she had just decided on her own, but either way he was happy.
The thought that he could communicate through touch was mind blowing. He had never been able to hear anything that resembled talking before, but for some reason he couldn't explain, the two of them could communicate the same as if they were talking. Were they connected somehow, and if so how?
The two of them in the kitchen, rustling about for coffee, was strange but comfortable. He had always lived alone, but having her here reaching for cups as he grabbed filters and beans, seemed almost natural. He couldn't help but steal glances at her as she would stretch to the top shelf. Her shirt would rise just enough to give him glimpses of what he could see was a well defined middrift. He suddenly became flustered at the thought of her picking up the thoughts that would go through is mind with every peek at her fair skin.
Ias had offered to keep up the field protecting the group in his apartment. It was an uncharacteristicly nice thing to do, but Trevor thought that is might be a gesture to try and smooth things over. Trevor still wasn't sure he could trust her, but he didn't think that she wished him any harm. She could have easily disposed of him by now if she chose too, so he figured he would just go with it.
"Thank you Ias, that's very kind of you."
When the coffee was finished, Trevor grabbed a mug and took a sip. He wasn't in the habit of drinking the stuff, but tonight, both the aroma and taste seemed just what he needed. He leaned against the kitchen counter and let his mind drift, recounting the events of the day.
 
Gia thanked Ias for offering to keep up the field."That generous Ias thank you"she said.She had just finished helping Trevor with the coffee and poured a cup for them all.

It seemed like a simple situation but it felt almost like a natural thing they did normally as they worked together in the kitchen . She decided to stay for the night and they could go to her place if they needed somewhere to stay she wasnt sure if Walker had a pack but Ias would be welcome.

She had lived alone for quite a bit she had moved from her parents place when she had turned 19 and it was because she had needed to find herself and needed space.
She hadnt been except into her mothers coven or her fathers pack mainly because they were afraid of her.They were scared of what she could do because of her parents. They knew where she was and they could communicate with her through her mind because they were close.They had asked her back a few times but she felt it was better this way.

She sat on the counter sipping her coffee and she enjoyed the strong rich taste of it as she drank it. It was relaxing them all sipping coffee and being here
 
Ias didn't drink the coffee given to her. It didn't help her stay awake, she got plenty of that. It was just a liquid with terrible taste. Worse than the whiskey. She watched the steam come out of the cup. It looked like slow motion white flame. She looked up and saw Gia, quite beautiful. Walker, well built, strong, handsom. Trevor, a little more average, but still the symbol of good health. Then Ias herself, small, weak-looking, childish, not at all fit to hold the power inside her.

She started remembering things from her past. Starting recent, like beating Blacksite, a video game, the other day. Then it went farther, to the times of the cival war. Ias helped a woman heal soldures back then. Even farther back, to the fall of the medieval world. She had never felt so lost at that point. She had come to know that world with all her mind. Then the memories went somewhere long since locked away.

Ias was in love once. She was a young girl when they met. As she got older, Ias' appearance did too. But Ias didn't even get to see her get much older. She was only 23 when she died. Ias' appearance went back to her current form when she died.... The memories were too strong. She pushed them away.

It was then she noticed she had been crying. Also, everyone was staring. "What?" she said as she wiped the tears away. "I'm fine."
 
Trevor wondered what had brought the tears to Ias's eyes. She had seen them looking at her, and dismissed their curiosity with an "I'm fine." Trevor was going to ask her if she wanted to talk about it, but due to the tension between them earlier, he thought better of it.
He instead looked at Gia. Before the commotion in the street below, she had begun telling him about herself. She had mentioned her lineage, and the difficulties she had encountered with her mixed background, but he was more interested in her personally.
"So do you live around here Gia?"
It wasn't the most intelligent question he could have come up with, but he thought it might be an ice-breaker. He wanted to know all that he could. Did she live alone? Did she have someone in her life? Had she ever considered spending time with a human?
These were all things that he wondered, but he thought they could start slowly.
 
I noticed Ias crying and I was going to see if she wanted to talk but before we could say anything she dismissed it with an "Im fine". I knew she wasn't but I decided to give her some space. She looked sad and probably was thinking of something tragic that had happened. For her it was the death of her grandparents from both sides. They had loved her just as herself not the mixed breed monster. They taught her control from the were side and the vamp side. Her mom's parents passed away In their sleep they appeared young but they were centuries of years old. Her dads parents had passed during a raid by rouges on pack land a four years back making her uncle Alpha of her gramdmothers pack for the time being and her father alpha of er grandfather's pack.

She was brought out of her thoughts when Trevor asked her a question. " So do you live around here Gia?"

She turned her head smiling. Most wouldn't believe where she lived and others were amazed when they went inside. Outside looked abandoned and eerie while inside looked beautiful.

"Not around here but it isnt that far" she said. "Its near the old beach and woods a pretty pfivate area.
 
"That sounds nice." Trevor said having no idea of the area she was mentioning. He rearely traveled anywhere outside of his walk to work, or his jogging path that he liked in the park. Still, he wondered what her place would look like.
"Do you live alone...or with someone...what I mean is, are you with anyone?."
He cursed himseld for sounding like such an idiot. This was always the part of relating to people that he had trouble with. It wasn't any of his business, and he knew it. He just wanted to know if she was single, without coming right out and asking. He couldn't imagine that anyone that looked like her could be, but with the connection that he felt with her, he had to know if he had a chance.
 
She knew he was a bit nervous and said " I live alone Trevor and no I haven't dated in a while"she blushed and shrugged "I guess guys really arent that intrested. What about you Trevor? You live alone here or does someone live here as well?"

She wanted to know a bit more about him and was interested about humans.
 
Back
Top