Dominion: Out of Character (OOC) Thread

I did post, I assumed that it was time to work off of Amberstar's last post. I can change that if I assumed improperly.

Football

Currently, Mary has entered the dining room and commented on what William said about the NE Patriots.

I just want to confirm that we are still supposed to be in summertime, so the results of the current NFL season would be unknown to us, right?

Nubian_Legend here, I just want to take a little time to formally introduce myself, I see some familiar names as well as other names I don't quite recognize, making the rounds with my new character or personae -- Maurice Turner, who's sorta like a young Johnny Cochran. A nouveau rich social climbing attorney looking to make a name for himself by taking on the most controversial cases of the day, hopefully becoming a D.A. and his long term prospect of becoming general attorney. He's presently in Wisconsin for business and maybe some pleasure, he's less than familiar with the setting, so he's looking into making accommodations near Lake Geneva , which brings him to our Manor and the carnal playhouse we know as Dominion.

Last edited:
Just a quick question Mister Dark, but who's Slacks and Jacket are you wearing? If KaseE has taken yours and there were no other male clothes in the room just what are you wearing?

Oh pardon me I did not see that other post. Please excuse me.

Last edited:
Stepping out

Sorry folks, but my work situation changed considerably a couple of weeks ago and I don't have the time I used to. Since that situation won't change for about another month, I don't want to hold up the story or delay posts. I'm going to step out of the story for now (in the thread).

Currently, Mary has entered the dining room and commented on what William said about the NE Patriots.

I just want to confirm that we are still supposed to be in summertime, so the results of the current NFL season would be unknown to us, right?

I was just rereading the IC thread to get ready for my first post. Based on KaseE's posts on Page 3, it must actually be late May or early June.

Karen Callingwood... couldn’t wait to see the expression on Uncle Ian’s face when he saw her. He did not expect her until next week, after the dormitories at The Bishop Strachan School for Girls closed for summer break. As an adult graduating Senior, however, Karen had discovered that she could leave early....

“Today is your eighteenth birthday,” Ian said. “But we discussed this. We were going to wait until next week to celebrate it along with your graduation....”

Admittedly, it's been a year or two since I graduated high school (*ahem*), but does that not usually occur in late May or early June?

Sorry folks, but my work situation changed considerably a couple of weeks ago and I don't have the time I used to. Since that situation won't change for about another month, I don't want to hold up the story or delay posts. I'm going to step out of the story for now (in the thread).

We look forward to when you have time to return!

Malcolm Erickson

bbe91b4081e4e83f24752e73bd4dba95_zpsw92h4bzr.jpg

This is what Malcolm looks like.

@Aussiewolf, How well known of a Prince are you?

I am a younger son in the line of the royal family (but not direct) Of the ruling Family of the Denmark and Norwegian countries. Also related to the rulers of Greece and Great Britain.

Basically 7th in line for Denmark throne he calls Frederik a friend (although with the birth of his children and Joachim's he has been pushed down to about 16th.

So Maybe well known in Europe and in high society but not so well known to general public.

Oh and with regards to Ambers character I could recognize her as well. Either as someone that has seen her in the Palaces around the world and inquired about her, or been on the end of her discreet surveillance and information skills and has put two and two together.

Here are a couple images of "Candyfloss," the comic strip character on whom Michele is loosely (and I emphasize "loose" in so many ways!) based.

latest

attachment.php

I'm leaning toward her appearance being that of Gwyneth Paltrow, but Scarlett Johansson is running a close second.

I'm not putting it to a vote, but would a[appreciate any input you all may have.

54cb44b386146_-_amanda-seyfried-nude-0410-lg-59899809.jpg

amanda-seyfried-88448.jpg

amanda-seyfried-sex.gif

To be honest, I see Michelle as more Amanda Seyfried than either Paltrow or Johansson.

Last edited:
To anyone that may read this that is currently contributing to or following the story, I took on this role as Chauncey Builtmore as a stretch. Chauncey is a early 40's pompous and self-righteous trust fund man that was raised by a single powerful woman. His excitement comes from watching women and being commanded by them - until the moment he thinks they have let down their guard - when his more "Alpha/Oedipus" side tends to come out.

Since this is a huge stretch for me - any suggestions to how he should act or react to situations would be welcome. Any changes that I need to make in the writing or the portrayal of the character that any of you see fit - I will do my best to implement.

Thanx

char_41564.jpg

Last edited:
To anyone that may read this that is currently contributing to or following the story, I took on this role as Chauncey Builtmore as a stretch. Chauncey is a early 40's pompous and self-righteous trust fund man that was raised by a single powerful woman. His excitement comes from watching women and being commanded by them - until the moment he thinks they have let down their guard - when his more "Alpha/Oedipus" side tends to come out.

Since this is a huge stretch for me - any suggestions to how he should act or react to situations would be welcome. Any changes that I need to make in the writing or the portrayal of the character that any of you see fit - I will do my best to implement.

Thanx.

I think you are writing it masterfully and authentically.

Great job!

Thanx

char_41564.jpg

As the main beneficiary of your writing, I think you're doing a fantastic job!

Problem is in this place you may come to realize that it is something that does happen on a regular basis. :D

An Artist's Journey

I want to compliment DawnODay and Rpkitten on their series of posts while Dawn drives Piper from Milwaukee to Dominion Manor. By drawing out their conversation as they have, they really give a feel of how far off the beaten path the estate is located (Dawn's maps really help with that, too, of course).

Great job, ladies!!!

I want to compliment DawnODay and Rpkitten on their series of posts while Dawn drives Piper from Milwaukee to Dominion Manor. By drawing out their conversation as they have, they really give a feel of how far off the beaten path the estate is located (Dawn's maps really help with that, too, of course).

Great job, ladies!!!

Thank you!!!!

It was fun figuring out the maps. (Thanks for the suggestion.)

Back