Plagued by Wolves (open to one male)

Virgininneed

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 8, 2011
Posts
1,874
Molly had dark green eyes and long blonde hair. She was five feet tall with an hourglass figure. She often wore a red cape with a white dress.

The village was in the middle of the woods, far from other humans. It was peaceful and quiet. Molly's father worked as the blacksmith, and was very protective of her. A few young men wished to marry her, but her father disliked all of them. He kept her inside of the house most of the time, making her very pale.

The autumn harvest had begun, and the annual festival was that day. She put on a modest white dress with her red cloak and hurried to the middle of the village. All day people sang and danced and ate. It was a happy time, until thwy heard a growl coming from the trees. She turned and suddenly a wolf jumped out knocking her to the ground.

Many more followed attacking villagers, some killing, but most just scaring. She trembled looking up at the wolf that pinned her down. It was larger than normal, and seemed much stronger. It looked her in the eyes, and she couldnt stop staring up at it. The wolf was red, different from the others. A voice made her turn her head.

One of the wolves had morphed into a man. "We are powerful as you can see. But our village nearby has no women capable of breeding. We are taking your daughters as our mates. We will give you two days to say goodbye, and then we will return for those old enough for breeding. We will only take those we need." He turned sharply and the other wolves followed him into the woods

*****************************************************************

Two days later her father came and woke her up. "You will hide in the cellar. Those monsters ae not taking you Molly. Stay quiet and don't come out." Sshe dressed and went to the cellar, wrapping her cloak around herself for warmth. Unfortunately, everyone else hid their daughters too.

The wolves would have to resort to force to claim their mates..
 
His name was Xar Kain, or the marked one by those whom knew him only in wolf form, a name given to him for his unique fur color which was suppose to hinder his ability to sneak about unnoticed, but what he got was more powerful and that was fear for he was one of a kind and that automatically made him different, more powerful than the others whom would look normal to everyone. So to live up to this uniqueness he worked much harder then most of his kind. He excelled in knowledge and in skills of surviving.

But now what threatened all of his kind was the lack of females to breed and extend their bloodlines. Each family had an appointed one who was sole purpose was to breed and enlarge the family lines. He would be the most powerful one of the family so that the offspring’s would be good stock. Xar was that one in the Kain family and to this day he has not found a woman whom would give good stock. Frustrated they decided to raid another town and take the women whom would give good stock.

All the chosen ones grouped together and headed out to the town that they have chosen to claim the ones that they said would be come theirs. Xar knew the one he wanted, he knocked her down and even when all the others were screaming this female was trying to knock him off, showing she had strong will and little fear. He knew her scent and what she looked like.

Upon entering the town all the women of breeding age were gone. This enraged Xia and the others as they fanned out in search of the ones they wanted. Xar didn’t hesitate as he sniffed the air and headed in the direction of the one he has chosen. The men of the town attempted to stop the beast but was no match for the most powerful wolves of each family. The battle was short and bloody, a reckless waste of life but they were told not to resist but they did.

Knocking down the doors each wolf followed the scent of their chosen, Xar moved like lightening and was the first to enter the room of his chosen one… Transforming to human, he looked at her… “You will come with me now.” His voice heavy accented of old English. He moved toward her, his eyes looking her over, weighing her body and assets to see if she would bare good stock. He instantly felt a burning deep within him upon looking at her curvy body.. “Yes, you are mine.” he hissed moving toward her…
 
Molly grabbed a knife as the wolf broke down the door to her bedroom. It was the same one who had knocked her down before; none of the others had that fur, or were that large. Her eyes grew wide as he shifted to his human form, causing her to step back. She had seen the other wolf turn two days ago, but it was strange.

“You will come with me now.” He was handsome, but she never lowered her guard. He was looking her over, eying her small body, which trembled a little. “Yes, you are mine.”

"NO! Stay away from me!" She said holding the knife in front of her. "Come any closer or I'll... I'll kill you. I mean it!" She didn't look very threatening, but Molly was clearly trying to be brave and not show any fear. But she doubted she could kill him. He seemed so human in this form.
 
Ocean blue eyes glared out from a methodically, stern face. A small knife peering forth from a trembling, but unwavering hand. He smelled the fear upon her, but sensed the determination of a gritty persona. He cocked his head slightly to the side and glared at her. Her words of retort only intensified his determination of make this one his. Her stout stance in facing danger showed courage, an attempt to control one’s choice of path, but he did not care what path she chosen to walk, for now she was going to walk down his path.

A slight chuckle if not a low toned growl escaped his lips, “I fear you have underestimated your position of resolve with that peering knife.” His eyes sparkled as if a scent of blood filled the air, but it wasn’t that, it was the fear. “Feel your fear, I hear the beating of your ramping heart, I see the trembling of your body.” he took a step forward. “I see your desperation.” He stopped and glared at her with a look that showed he had no fear, he held no signs of desperation, nor the trembling of his body, “I shall ask only once, after that I will show you why defiance is not within your wantings.” He straightened his body allowing his muscles to stretch and grow limber as if he was ready to pounce upon an non-expecting victim of prey. “Drop the knife and come to me now.” His gaze hardened …
 
Molly bit her lip as he cocked his head to the side and chuckled. “I fear you have underestimated your position of resolve with that peering knife.” He appeared very confident, unconcerned by the knife she held in front of her. “Feel your fear, I hear the beating of your ramping heart, I see the trembling of your body.” As he came closer, she took a step back, trying to stay calm. What was he? She'd never seen anyone who could change shape at will before. And he seemed very strong. “I see your desperation. I shall ask only once, after that I will show you why defiance is not within your wantings.” Molly gulped as he flexed his muscles. She hadn't noticed the size of them before. He was very strong, much stronger than her. “Drop the knife and come to me now.”

Molly thought for a while. The wolf men had probably won the battle outside. She wouldn't be able to get past him or overpower him. Even if she did escape, another wolf would probably get her. And wolves had a strong sense of smell, so she couldn't hide.

Never taking her eyes off of him, she slowly put the knife down and walked towards him. Maybe she could escape later while he was sleeping and find help. Her body was shaking slightly, remembering why the wolves had come to the village in the first place.
 
Seconds seemed liked minutes, minutes seemed liked hours. Green confronted blue, one trembling with fear but held ground. One overpowering but held at bay by an unseen dagger. He stood towering and powerful but weak in threat. Sheer fear would win this engagement, and at the moment it was a standoff until the green realized how futile the continuation of this engagement was, and in so lowered the knife in defeat.

His eyes narrowed upon the clattering of the dropped knife, her surrender to him was convincing as she walked forward toward him. But something changed slightly in her demeanor as if she held a secret that she would spring against him when it benefited her.

The eyes. The emerald eyes didn’t wavier that was it, that was the change, her fear gone, replaced by something else that he could not detect. Yet her body was shaking but not from fear, but from a sense of course. A determination to act on a plan. His face held a hint of calculation as if he just realized something that he didn’t before.

He gazed upon her while she moved forward toward him. Her emerald eyes of green held firm to the hard onslaught of his gazing blue orbs. She was perfect, she had all the qualities that he was looking for in his soon to be mate. He slowly walked around her allowing his eyes to gaze up and down her curvy frame. He licked his lips in anticipation of how she would feel to him this very evening.

“You will breed good Stock. I shall bed you this evening.” It wasn’t a question, it was a statement of his facts. But there was something else that he couldn’t put his finger on. It didn’t come from her, but from him.. He paused in thought but quickly wisped the feeling away and resumed studying his chosen mate.

A growl came from the doorway as another wolfman stood, “I have claims upon this one!” he barked in anger, driven by lust and desire. “Give her to me!” it demanded, it’s teeth and claws arisen in preparation for battle.

Xar stepped forward, putting himself in front to the female. His eyes cold, his fist clenched to his sides. “If you seek death this night you have found it.” the words cold, his muscles flexing with the heating blood flowing through his veins. “Place claim on another for this one is mine.” He stepped forward toward the opposing wolf. Their attention focused upon each other intently..
 
Molly shut her eyes as he began to circle her like she was his prey. She could feel him staring at her, looking her up and down, studying her small body. He was at least a foot taller than her, probably more. His body was muscular, powerful, like he could break her arm.

“You will breed good Stock. I shall bed you this evening.” Her eyes opened, staring up into his, realizing she wouldn't be able to get away before he took her to his bed.

Suddenly, she heard another voice, and she turned around. “I have claims upon this one!” he barked in anger, driven by lust and desire. “Give her to me!”

Molly stepped back, surprised, frightened by the look in the others eyes. She was almost grateful when the wolf stepped in front of her. What did he mean by "claims"? Her eyes looked from one to the other, both ready for a fight.

“If you seek death this night you have found it.” the words cold, his muscles flexing with the heating blood flowing through his veins. “Place claim on another for this one is mine.”

Molly cried out as the wolf rushed forward, pushing Xar out of the way and grabbing her by the throat. "She is mine."

Molly grabbed at the hand around her throat, kicking as she was held up in the air. "Take her, and she dies," the wolf said, challenging him. Was he insane?
 
Last edited:
A deep, inhuman growl escapes over Xar’ lips upon seeing this wolf handling his chosen one. He knew this wolf from the outer pack. A pack that has been outcasts for years, but due to the shortage they were brought back into the fold. His fingers formed into a fist and turned white from the tremendous amount of pressure being applied.

“I did warn you. And now due your actions, Death has claimed you.” The voice was deep, and riddled with power. Xar stayed in human form as he approached the wolf, eyes burned red with rage as he watched his chosen being wolf handled. The air about the room became cold as if death itself walked into the room. “There will be no mercy.”

The wolf turned with Molly still in hand, but before it could react to the approaching Xar, Xar’s fist was already on route. The hit was massive as the sound of bone being splintered. The wolf’s head twisted sideways from the impact. It’s hold on Molly weakened but it remained. The second impact came from straight on rocking the beast backwards, blood spewing from its mouth. The sound of crushing bone echoed in the room. The wolf’s grip released involuntary as the beast went down.

Xar moved forward, pushing Molly behind him to once again confront the beast…Seeing no will to retaliate he turned sideways and looked at Molly. “Come to me!” once again he extended his hand toward her. This was his way of telling if she would be obedient or hesitate with anger as she did with the knife earlier…
 
Molly struggled to breathe as the wolf tightened his grip on her throat. With frightened eyes, she looked at Xar, knowing the danger she was in. If this wolf took her instead, she realized her life would probably be painful. This wolf was very different from the first.

“I did warn you. And now due your actions, Death has claimed you.” Molly shut her eyes, more frightened than when the wolves had first come to their village. Her feet didn't touch the ground as she was held there, clawing at the hand around her neck. “There will be no mercy.”

It happened very fast. She heard the crunching of bone, the wolf stumbling back, releasing her and letting her fall to the ground. She opened her eyes and saw the wolf, its face bloody and broken. Molly didn't argue as Xar pulled her back, standing in front of her, protecting her.

Molly looked up as Xar held out his hand to her, ordering her to take it. “Come to me!" She grabbed his hand standing up, trembling a little as she looked at the wolf on the floor. Her small body clung to him, shocked by what had happened.
 
Xar’s glare of rage subsided, his orbs of red now changed back to the original smooth ocean blue. His glare eased up and drifted over to Molly whom was clinging to him as ordered to do so. She was starting to learn the most important thing that she will likely need to know and that obedience. Following his every suggesting would be the key to her survival during this up coming breeding ceremony that he has planned to for it happen this very night.

He took one last glance down her front taking in the ampleness of her breast. A smile came to his face while a small flame ignited in his groin. It has been a while since he has been with a woman whom had these assets in abundance. These assets was also a beacon of trouble that would be coming from others wishing to take his claim for she was the prize of the village.

Having her walk in front of him back up the stairwell, his eyes watched the sway of her ass. Her fineness was drawing him closer to that burning inferno. His breathing deepened, his orbs glazed over while they focused upon the tight form of his claim. The burning consumed him as it reached his chest and made his breathing more labored than normal.

Upon reaching the top he was fully consumed with the boiling of his blood. His gaze burned with lust and desire. “Remove your clothes so that I may see my claim unsheathed.” his voice hissed with steam in the tone. His gaze was already undressing her and the simple act of doing it was as if to confirm what his minds eye has already portrayed.

“Slow..” was his last order before resorting to watch. Lust, desire burned in his eyes, his lips watered with anticipation. His shaft grew hard and stretched the containing fabric showing his arousal.
 
Molly walked up the stairs, feeling his eyes on her as she moved, making her feel nervous. Where was her father? Was he still alive? Had a wolf killed him? Maybe that was why he hadn't returned to their home. She shook her head, trying not to think about it. Right now she needed to worry about herself.

When she had reached the final step, his voice made her stop. “Remove your clothes so that I may see my claim unsheathed.” Molly turned around surprised. She knew what he wanted, but she hadnt expected him to do this so soon. She was shy and didn't want to do it, but it was an order, not a request. And she didn't know what he would do if she refused.

“Slow..” Molly looked into his eyes, biting her lip before deciding to do what he asked. Trembling, she removed her cloak, dress, and everything beneath it. Once she finished, she covered her body with her hands, blushing and staring at the wall. Her breathing became more labored as he watched her
 
Xar watched her remove each item without fighting back his order. The fear factor was in place something that he had to establish before moving on for in the long run that would save them both. She was a gorgeous woman and every wolf would want her. He had to make her strong and that began with breaking her down from the human way of life to one of the wolves. He would not curse her with the disease, but if she had the attitude and the proper way to fight then their chances are far greater.

“Get dresses…We have a long way to go and the land is harsh. Many will come over the hills searching for prey and food. Your not ready yet. So we must move quickly. Gather what you can carry and come back here quickly.” he turned and looked away. “Do not attempt to escape, here your safe with me, out there they still look for claims and I may not get to you in time if you run.” Again he is testing her to see if the fear out ways her desire to run and escape. He didn’t worry about if she could get away because he could track her by her scent. “Go Molly.” a lightly spoken command.
 
“Get dresses…We have a long way to go and the land is harsh. Many will come over the hills searching for prey and food. Your not ready yet. So we must move quickly. Gather what you can carry and come back here quickly.” She bit her lip as Xar turned away from her. Where was he taking her? How far away were they going? “Do not attempt to escape, here your safe with me, out there they still look for claims and I may not get to you in time if you run.” Running had been on her mind, but after the other wolf had grabbed her by the throat, resorting to violence to take her, she started to wonder if running was her best option. She was much braver than any of the other girls in her village, but she wasn't stupid. She knew when to fight and when to do what she was told. She wasn't terribly strong, so she couldn't fend for herself against all of those wolves. She couldn't even fight one. “Go Molly."

Molly remembered that she had not even mentioned her name, and she wondered how he knew. But this was not a good time to ask questions; that could come later. She dressed and went to her room, packing two dresses and some food into a basket that she could carry fairly easily. Suddenly she heard the door forced open, and a large wolf entered the room. It shifted into the form of a man and grabbed her, throwing her to the ground. She screamed as loud as she could, rolling away before it grabbed her hair and yanked it, pulling her towards him. She saw a knife nearby and struggled to reach it as her attacker grabbed her breasts
 
Xar watched as Molly dressed and returned inside to get the things that she needed to make the journey that laid before them. The screams of the town long gone but the smell of death was strong, even the scent that some claims were mated her in the town instead for being taken back to each clans territory. He himself almost took his claim this very evening, but restraint, and knowledge of what was going to happen soon stopped him from doing so. Now that this town has been destroyed by the wolves, the hunters were sure to come, towns would be hiring these hunters for protection as well. The times ahead of them was going to be hard, and many wolves would not make it to winters fold.

The scream reached Xar ears, He perked up and sniffed the scent of the air. His eyes turned red with anger as he smelled another wolf close by. The scream was that of Molly in a state of fear. Instantly he turned around and sniffed, the wolf was in the house. He wasted no time entering into the house and followed the scent that lead him back to the kitchen area.

Anger filled his eyes as he witnessed the wolf-man holding Molly’s hair aback forcing her to arch backwards. The wolf-man took advantage of this form as he was groping Molly breast. His head lowered into the nape of her neck licking her skin and growling it’s lust for her.

Xar wasted no breath for this one. He instantly shot forward, the attacker rose it’s head just as Xar hand went to his throat and rose him off of Molly. Holding him in the air by his throat.. “You dare to touch another ones claim?” he squeezed harder, “What happened to the pact that the clans agreed upon.” he asked in a snarl.

“There is no pact. The men of the village forfeited their families instead of giving there daughters to us.” the wolf grunted out. Xar looked away from the man for a moment in thought. “Molly, get your knife.” he ordered her “Now, Kill this wolf.” he kept the beast up off the ground by his throat, making him deprived of oxygen and remaining weak..
 
Molly shut her eyes as the wolf licked her, making her shiver as she struggled to get him off. She could hear his growling in her ear, loud and low, his grip tightening on her. Two wolves had now attacked her, and it was growing more clear that if she wanted to be safe, the wolf who had first grabbed her was her best option.

Molly felt the attacker being pulled off of her, and stumbled back, watching the two, one being choked, struggling to breathe. “You dare to touch another ones claim?” he squeezed harder, “What happened to the pact that the clans agreed upon.” he asked in a snarl.

“There is no pact. The men of the village forfeited their families instead of giving there daughters to us.” Molly realized that whatever pact had been made was probably to keep wolves from trying to take each others "claims'. This was very bad for them.

“Molly, get your knife.” he ordered her “Now, Kill this wolf.” She slowly
picked up the knife, trying to control her breathing. She'd never killed anything before, and it was hard to do. She quickly slit its throat, letting it die quickly. Then she put the knife in the basket and hurried to Xar, knowing they needed to leave as soon as possible.
 
He dropped the dead carcass upon the floor gazing at it for a few moments. It’s words sank in deep with a heaviness. It was as bad as he feared for the pact kept the clans at bay and united them in a willing to work together during this crisis. Now not only will civil war rage among the clans, but the human hunters would be able to pick off each clan separately. He stood for a few moments not saying a word but was in deep thought, it wasn’t safe to travel now. They might hold up here for now till at least some of the wolves moves else where looking for women to claim.

He slowly turned to Molly, he had an idea that would keep her safe from some of the weaker wolves. He walked over to her. His eyes narrowing as he gauged her. Shooting his hand out he griped her shirt and lifted her off the floor. He stared into her eyes, “Do you feel the fear that sweeps across your body? Do you feel the beating of your heart deep within your chest? I ask you these for what I am about to do will put you in a state of belonging. It will give you some protection, but will bring danger in others. You can accept this offer but there is a price to pay. Or you can chose not to and take your chances. I give you the choice now. Speak …
 
Molly's breath quickened as he lifted her off the ground by her shirt, making her hold onto his shoulders for support. “Do you feel the fear that sweeps across your body? Do you feel the beating of your heart deep within your chest? I ask you these for what I am about to do will put you in a state of belonging. It will give you some protection, but will bring danger in others. You can accept this offer but there is a price to pay. Or you can chose not to and take your chances. I give you the choice now. Speak …"

"Okay. I... I want to stay with you. What do you want me to do?" She spoke quietly, trying to stay calm and not be afraid. Freaking out would not help her situation and would only make things worse. She didn't look at the dead body, not wanting to think about the fact that she had just killed someone, even if he wasn't completely human.

She looked into Xar's eyes, realizing that she needed to trust him, even though she didn't want to. So far, he had kept her safe from the other wolves. Even if he had taken her to be his mate, he didn't seem like he wanted to harm her or let anyone else harm her.
 
Xar blue orbs scanned over her face, reading what he feels is the truth that she speaks. He knew she would not like what was about to happen, but if this was not done he could face more than one wolf at a time and that’s a battle he might not be able to win. This method was taught to him by his mother for she was put through the same when she was a claimed one and it saved her and his fathers lives.

He looked into her eyes for the longest of time as if trying to read her thoughts. They then moved about her face taking in all her beauty. It was almost as if he was saying good bye to her. The look on his face was that of longing and sorrow. Something that was out of character for him, but she seemed to pull feelings from the deep to the surface. He broke the intense gaze and slowly lowered her down.

“Remove your clothes and lay with the corpse, roll yourself on top of him, around him and, spread yourself over him.” he slowly began to remove his own clothing.. Reveling the scars of battle that must have been going on the most of his life.
 
“Remove your clothes and lay with the corpse, roll yourself on top of him, around him and, spread yourself over him.” Molly blushed as he removed his clothing, nodding, and starting to undress herself. Shaking nervously, she got onto the floor, moving around on top of the wolf. She didn't like it, and her discomfort was clear on her face. But she knew it was necessary.

She shut her eyes when she stopped, trying not to think about the dead body under her. She looked up at Xar, using her hands to cover herself. She wished it could all be over and she wouldn't have to do this. But she knew she had to do what he asked although she didn't know what his plan was.
 
Xar watched till she was done a look of confusion on her face but she did what he asked of her without hesitation. That in if’s self told him that she is beginning to trust and obey him. “With the scent of a dead wolf upon you, especially one that was chosen to fight for the clan will repel the weaker ones. This will lower our encounters. Now go make some bath water.” he replied as he took her place and rolled upon the dead body.

He stood when he was done and made his way to where she was making their bath. Walking into the room he looked upon her. And nodded his approval.” You are leaning well, and that will make your journey less painful and will give you the moments to see what I am offering you. For now it seems gray and bleak. But as time goes you will realize that I have given you the world.” He stepped into the water and then by the gesture of his hand indicated that he wanted her in here with him.” There is one more step after we bath. I will not tell you what it is but you will know what to do once I start it.” He looked upon her. “I will not harm you.”
 
“With the scent of a dead wolf upon you, especially one that was chosen to fight for the clan will repel the weaker ones. This will lower our encounters. Now go make some bath water.” Molly nodded and stood up, going to prepare the bath, trying not to look at him, naked.

Molly looked up as Xar entered the room behind her. She immediately covered herself, blushing. "You are leaning well, and that will make your journey less painful and will give you the moments to see what I am offering you. For now it seems gray and bleak. But as time goes you will realize that I have given you the world.” Molly watched him as he spoke, climbing into the bath. She wasn't sure what he meant. Something in his eyes made her believe him though. As he motioned for her to join him, she stepped into the bath, sitting close to him. She curled up against his chest, relaxing as she began to warm up. ”There is one more step after we bath. I will not tell you what it is but you will know what to do once I start it.” He looked upon her. “I will not harm you.”

Molly closed her eyes, trying to forget everything that had happened. Trying not to think about the people lying dead on the ground outside. She shut out all of those thoughts and remembered that the wolf sitting with her was keeping her safe and wouldn't let anyone touch her.
 
Back
Top