Mom is a slut for son's friend's huge cock

saltpepper57898

Experienced
Well the name says a lot.

Jealousy of son he cant fuck his mom but friend can.
Friend makes a lot of video of fucking his friend's mom before son finds out

I am particularly looking for voyeur son stories where son sees mom fucking with his friends, friend make his mom a slut for his cock, takes pictures of his mom's
cum covered face and sends to the son. Takes videos of friend's mom's gaping asshole & shares that with other friends, uses friend's mom's moaning sound as his caller tune. Where mom & friend make son swallow cum saying drinking a real mans cum will do good for him. Its a daily routine for his friend to come before school and make his mom give a sloppy blowjob in the living room naked then go to school with the son with a happy face. Son has to edit the videos his friend has taken of fucking his mom. While fucking his friend's mom asks the friend to update his twitter status to "fucking brian's slut mom now!!"

Mom, son & friend goes to party where son drives the car while mom gives friend a blowjob.

While fucking his friend's mom asks the friend to update his twitter status to "fucking brian's slut mom now!!"

Don't forget to check in on Foursquare while you're at it.

A couple authors to look at might be PurpleMonkeyDishwash, spankymcf, thehumpman, BushyBeaver (who never finished the story), sa2222, dannirmal (another incomplete story), and their favorites or links from their stories.

A couple authors to look at might be PurpleMonkeyDishwash, spankymcf, thehumpman, BushyBeaver (who never finished the story), sa2222, dannirmal (another incomplete story), and their favorites or links from their stories.

spankymcf not my type, something is always lacking.
Summer Holiday Ch. 03 onwards by DarkDevine
Spying on My Mother by HeyAll
My Friends and My Milf Mom by PURPLEMONKEYDISHWASH
A Mom In Need, Katie's Craving, Mom and the Boys in the Band & ....by thehumpman
Me & Mrs. Jones byStormbringer
Seduction By My Friend's Mom by luv_me_one_by_one
My Friend's Mum by thewelshstalion
A Bet Gone Wrong by mikeaday
A Mothers Mistakes by rgjohn

mother's A Slut - Alt.Sex.Stories Text Repository
My_mom_the_town_slut?_Part_4_"My_mom_and_my_best_friend!" on xnxx
My Friend and Mom - Alt.Sex.Stories Text Repository
My Mom is the Biggest Slut Ever on Sex Stories Post
High Shcool Fundraiser on Lush stories

Recently read Her Awakening, The Jake Chronicles by goamz86 .
Enjoyed immencely.

Read every authers favourite stories mentioned above also.
There was a thread on literotica on voyeur son stories
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=753353
Checked every one of the stories.

But the real turn on for me would be when son sees the video, pictures his friend has taken
of fucking his mom. Then he realises his friend has actually fucked his mom when he was present
at home but didn't suspect anything why his mom's eyes was watery when once he found
his friend and his mom in kitchen ( slut mom was giving his friend a deep throat bj & swallowed a copious load)

Friend has made several public bj & fucking videos of his mom.

Please there are so many talented authors on literotica , write some more on this.

Really kinky like hide & seek fuck of friends mom and later when friend finds out
dominate him saying I am going to fuck your mom & my slut whenever, wherever, any way I see fit.

The problem is common with very specific fetishes, there's just not a lot of stuff out there, in comparison to the general stuff.

In these cases you can look for more, and keep checking on literotica, surely there will be some in the future, but your best bet is really to just write the story yourself.

Or, I suppose, get someone else to.

http://www.literotica.com/s/family-cuckold-the
[Spam link removed per site rules.]

Last edited by a moderator:
@Atavist, thanks for the links, some stories were already read by me.
But how to get someone else to write my story? Although It would be wonderful if talented writer
like PURPLEMONKEYDISHWASH & goamz86 starts a project like this! I dont know to how to approach them to do so

I am no writer, just trying to gather my thoughts and writing them down so if anyone looking for cuckold/voyeur son ideas
would use and turn into one of the best perverted stories written for new generation!! When reading
a story like this would make you remain your dick hard throughout the story.

Anyways..........

This is the 21st century, so it is the era of digital revolution, where everything is digitised
nowadays. Thats where the fetish of video, pictures come from.

All the videos son had found and they are regularly updated on his friends computer all are addressed to Brian as
"How to fuck your mom series" by his best and big dicked friend.

On several occations while fucking brian's mom his friend asked his mom does it bother
her that Brian does know how good it feels inside her cunt, to fill her cunt with his baby making juices,
or how slutty she felt taking to her son with her cunt filled with her son's friend's
cum and kissing Brian
without washing her mouth after bj and cum drinking as instructed by the friend.

She just responded if her son had a dick like his friend, since he hasn't he has no right
to know!! How slutty of her!!

Let me give the listing of inspirational videos and the explanation behind (my inspiration) all
these videos.

http://xhamster.com/movies/280454/see_huge_boobs_of_my_mom_dancing_stolen_video.html
In this video son sees how his mom shakes her bit saggy tits to make his friend's dick
hard on friend's birthday and leter on to get her brain fucked out, while friend shoots
the video he tells his friend's mom he wish only her son knew what his mom does just to make her son's friend's dick hard.

http://xhamster.com/movies/240477/super_closeup_halloween_blowjob.html
In this video friend tells to the brian's mom that if only Brien knew how his mom's tongue feels, rotates around
his cockhead. What a hot slutty mouth brian's mom got. And always shows the respect
to his cock which is sucking cock on her knees always.

http://xhamster.com/movies/970012/super_gread_blowjob.html
How he loves to feed his friend's mom the mouthful of cum and a great source of
protein!!

http://xhamster.com/movies/1023927/french_diana_mature_wife_of_the_butcher.html
at 25.50, 32.39, 35.40 time stamp how he likes to see the facial expression of his friend's
mom changes in answer to his hard pounding. How she relishes every thurst deep in her cunt.
Only if her son knew!!

http://xhamster.com/movies/581970/spermageddon.html
Cumshot compilation of his mom

Public titty fucking of his mom, what a slut his prim and proper mom has turned into by his best friend.
http://xhamster.com/movies/671245/komm_fick_meine_titten.html

If his friend Brian knew that every square mm of his mom's face has been rubbed by his friend's cockhead and cummed on.
Oh ! its a beautiful day and a beautiful feeling to unload your balls on your friend's mom's face.

All stories of The Devils Advocate are almost voyeur son stories.
Mother's Secret by HeyAll is about video, pics son found out of his mom's fucking activity.

But it seems nobody seems to write stories about son gets to see video & pics of his mom get fucked, preferably by his friend.

I don't know about the others, but I've spoken to PurpleMonkeyDishwash (you can send him a message through his member page) and he seemed like a pretty cool and open-minded guy. If you explain what you want he might be write something like it for you.

It couldn't hurt, at least.

Thank you

Thank you "purplemonkeydishwash" for deciding to honor the request.
May I please ask you to see the videos and look into them as a son would do, understand the sentiment, emotion, humiliation and turmoil he has been going through.
I don't want to lecture you but to cheer you for a masterpiece yet to come out for ours enjoyment.

If you feel, please don't hesitate to contact me on my email or PM me.

im like PurpleMonkeyDishwash i like to write stories about demand, needs, fantasies of others. I'm new at this but will submit stories soon.

@Purplemonkeydishwash
There should be public sex, kinky sex.

In recent years mom's brests has become bigger, courtesy of his best friend.
Mom was always insisted to stay without pills, so friend can deposited cum in his mom's fertile cunt land.
She became pregnent thrice, nothing to make fuss, she took care of it, but used to be milked after that.

Exploited mom always made to beg, for fuck, for facial, for ass fucking.

Anal only in sons bed

Friend always scored good at exams, why? his balls are always emptied so no evil
thought came into his mind while studying.But son consistently scored poor,now we know why.

Mom gave blowjob in car, kept the cum inside her mouth for more than 2 hours,
when returned home, standing outside of the gate goes on her knees, opens mouth, camera
zooms in, swallows the cum, then enters the house and kisses her son without washing
her mouth.

Friend fucks mom, cums in her pussy, mom attends the sons bday with her pussy full of son's friend's cum.
After the party mom opens her pussy for the camera to see her pussy......

His prim and proper mom had her tongue pierced, son didnt know the reason,
untill now, just to increse the pleasure of friend while giving blowjob.
He didn't have idea mom's cunt is also pierced for friends pleasure.

Mom gets finger fucked at dinner in front of son although without knowledge.

After son gets to know all........

At the breakfast mom serves son and herself sandwich, less butter more fresh cum on it.
She was out of cum for breakfast special butter, so she just gave a sensual bj to his freind
and secured a copious amout of fresh cum.

Friend starts screwing mom with the door open, although son was not allowed to enter
while mom being fucked unlees asked otherwise.

Friend uses his "MEAT" thermometer to check mom's temperature now and then.

Why friend is a real man? because he fucks mom, knows how hot it feels inside mom's cunt and all,
Inferior son knows nothing of those feelings. he doesn't even know how often mom's pussy
itches for a fuck.

Now after the friend starts humiliating son......son had to go through a lot of things.

On the eve of son's birthday mom & his best friend presented him a big photo frame with mom's cum covered face and friends big bulbous cock head showing in it. Mom looked so sluty and satisfied after a good hard fucking.

They made the son keep itjust on top of his study table.
so that he can see his mom's preety cum covered
face, every good son keeps his mom's photo on the study table
isn't it?

this is wrong....
and fuckin' sad.

I've never been a big fan of the whole cuckold fantasy myself. The incest doesn't bother me, though.

Still, I've learned a few good life lessons here on Literotica.

1) Everyone has their kinks. I may not like yours, you may not like mine. But we can still respect each other's space.
2) There are ALL kinds of people on Literotica. You can even learn a thing or two from the ones you don't like.
2) If I don't like a thread, I don't read it.
3) If I don't like the genre of a story, I don't search for them. There are plenty of stories I do like.
4) If I like the genre but not the story itself, it only gets a 4. All authors try to do their best. They get a 4 for effort.

Live and let live. In the end, it doesn't really matter anyway.

Jenny

this is wrong....

and fuckin' sad.

Would you people please stop acting like a hypocrite as well as a wimp,
and stop imposing morality on other people, we are on our own here,no need for you to play "chaperone"!!!
It is not your concern.

If you don't like erotica or have moral issues about sexuality, why in the first place you are here.
As far as I know nobody has forced anything on you(???). If you look carefully you Would find
there are categories like:

NonConsent/Reluctance -Fantasies of control.
Loving Wives -Tales of adventurous married women & their mates

Now we all know taking a person sexually against their will is a punishable offense,
it is sometimes (mostly) regarded as rape, but does that mean literotica is encouraging
rape -NO, neither literotica is encouraging people to cheat on their spouses. Then why does literotica have those
categories?
Well, what literotica is offering us, a place to express our fantasy. Don't mix up reality with fiction.

We all have committed adultery in our mind at least once in our lifetime when making love with our
spouse and thinking about other person, didn't we? I bet you did too.
In our mind we all are perverts, we just don't acknowledge it publicly.

No matter what author's say, most of their creation are based on fiction rather than reality
(although with least amount of truth), we are aware of that fact, aren't we? Then why the fuss?

Even the Bible encourages sex.
There is an article about "What the Bible Really Says About Sex"
http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2011/02/06/what-the-bible-really-says-about-sex.html

This is a statement of "PURPLEMONKEYDISHWASH" who is one of my favorite writers and I quote:
"Outside of literotica, I am a normal guy with relationships based on love and trust,
not humiliation. But literotica is where I can mess around with those fun ideas."
I completely agree with him.

And @JRaven about your comment "Live and let live".......It seems people in general believe in
Mr. Bond and his philosophy more than anything, like the name suggested "live and let die"!!!

I just wanted to share my opinion on this as the initiator of those "perverted ideas" you
are finding hard to digest!

Son found more videos of friend & his mom's adventures:

Son found more videos of friend & his mom's adventures:

Mom, son & friend go to a party friend's cousin is having for his 18th birthday.
Where mom blows his friend in front of cousin as an entertainment while son was forced to
clean the dishes.

Remote vibrator in front of son
Son comes to know that his friend has made mom buy a remote control vibrator,
which mom puts in her cunt while friend visits and friend plays with his mom's cunt
with the help of remote in front of the son.

After son get's to know about his mom and friend, friend starts to humiliate son:
Son helps mom to keep her decency intact by guarding mom & his friend while mom
give his friend a public place blowjob.

Well the name says a lot.

Jealousy of son he cant fuck his mom but friend can.
Friend makes a lot of video of fucking his friend's mom before son finds out

I am particularly looking for voyeur son stories where son sees mom fucking with his friends, friend make his mom a slut for his cock, takes pictures of his mom's
cum covered face and sends to the son. Takes videos of friend's mom's gaping asshole & shares that with other friends, uses friend's mom's moaning sound as his caller tune. Where mom & friend make son swallow cum saying drinking a real mans cum will do good for him. Its a daily routine for his friend to come before school and make his mom give a sloppy blowjob in the living room naked then go to school with the son with a happy face. Son has to edit the videos his friend has taken of fucking his mom. While fucking his friend's mom asks the friend to update his twitter status to "fucking brian's slut mom now!!"

Mom, son & friend goes to party where son drives the car while mom gives friend a blowjob.
This sounds like a great story. I am so turned on by strange guys having my pictures or videos and thinking they might be sharing them with friends.

I've never been a big fan of the whole cuckold fantasy myself. The incest doesn't bother me, though.

Still, I've learned a few good life lessons here on Literotica.

1) Everyone has their kinks. I may not like yours, you may not like mine. But we can still respect each other's space.
2) There are ALL kinds of people on Literotica. You can even learn a thing or two from the ones you don't like.
2) If I don't like a thread, I don't read it.
3) If I don't like the genre of a story, I don't search for them. There are plenty of stories I do like.
4) If I like the genre but not the story itself, it only gets a 4. All authors try to do their best. They get a 4 for effort.

Live and let live. In the end, it doesn't really matter anyway.

Jenny

+1 !
:heart:

(oh, except a tender cuckold story DOES float MY boat (heck, I've written a few)

Back