intact vs. cut for the guys

I'm uncut, and I would'nt have it any other way, sure it requires more care with cleaning, but i'd rather do that than have it cut off.

To me, I just feel like it would be unnatural to me to have it cut off, I've had my foreskin for all of these years and to lose it would make me lose a part of my self...and I just wouldn't recognize the penis down there anymore.
 
It is my impression that circumsicion is common place in the states, where as it is not in Britain. Am I correct?

In Britain, it usually people belonging to particular ethnic groups (Muslims, Jews etc) that are circumsized.

I was not circumsized, nor do I ever plan to. I like my foreskin.

When masterbating, after pre-cum, I can kind of...finger my glans through the opening of the foreskin - it's quite pleasurable.

Also, I can feel the difference between when Lizzy sucks me with my foreskin *on* and when she sucks me foreskin pulled back. i much prefer the former.

I have never had a problem with the legendary *knob cheese*. Sometimes my penis smells, but usually after urinating - as i keep clean the smell never lingers.

The only problem I ever encountered was (mild) pain when pulling back the foreskin and an inability to withdraw the foreskin over the head. But after having regular (daily) sex when I was 18, that problem dissapeared and it now retracts fine all of the time.

The foreskin protects the head, but I know that my penis is more sensitive than some cut penises I have had cotact with. But I like that.

I wouldn't be without my foreskin! :nana:

Cheers,

Mat
 
Mind you... At least he *could* get it done at 20. There's no real way to reverse it, had the situation been reversed...
x
V
 
On the question asked two up.

Yes, it is normal in the USA for baby boys to be circumcised almost as a matter of routine. The practice isn't quite as universal now as it was 20 or so years ago, but boys who retain their foreskin are still the exception rather than the rule.

I am nearly 40 and was born in Canada, and the first penises I got a good look at - those of my boyfriends when I was in my late teens - were mostly circumcised. The practice is now considerably less common in Canada than it was back then.

I now live in Britain and as far I can tell circumcision has never been the norm here. Certainly my English husband - much the same age as me - is not circumcised and he doesn't think many of his peer group are.

In Britain at least, it is practically confined to those whose religions require it (i.e. Jewish and Muslim boys) and those who require the procedure for a genuine medical reason. One such reason is that a tight foreskin may be painful or even impossible to retract fully - which is why a significant number of young men discover a problem when they start having sex in their late teens, and so get themselves cut at that time.
 
TypicalDeviant said:
Upon doing some research, I got even angrier when I learned why circumcision is so popular in the U.S. Mostly due to a few people thinking that it would curb sexual desire in men and whatnot...

The justification for circumcision in either males or females is fascinating to me. It never dawned on me that anyone would ever think snipping men would curb desire.

I'll have to do my own research and find the source of such notions in the U.S.
 
I'm uncut... I like it that way (however, I won't know how it would feel to be cut). The only problem was when I was young (12-13) I had a hard time pulling my head out (it may have been because my penis head is large (I think)). I practiced pulling that head out often ;) so it wasn't a problem after a while.

An uncut penis looks just like a cut penis when erect.

I find that you just need to keep yourself clean just like anyone else.

In the words of M Fatel:
They say that it's cleaner to be cut..What does that mean.. Like there's some guy at home going "I scrub and I scrub and I scrub......and still I can't get out these stubbon stains.... Oh no!!!! grape juice on my penis and right before the big dance"

Anyway, there's a picture of my uncut penis on the second page of the thead below and my erect penis on the first page (would you be able to tell that I was uncut from the first pictures??)
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=445393

Hope this helped your research. Let me know if you have any quesions.
 
I'll pass

If someone told me that God wanted me to remove my foreskin I think I would change to another God. There are circumcized men firing missles at other circumcized men at this very moment. Good thing they are circumcized or it would seem so uncivilized to kill each other that way. Let's leave the forskins on and amputate everyone's trigger finger at birth.
 
Uncut and clean as a very clean thing.

Personal hygiene has ensured I've never had any problems.

I like Mr Skin, we are good friends.

:)
 
I am an American and am uncut!! Thanks to my parents. I don't know what I would do without my foreskin. It has given me a lot of pleasure. One thing is that you don't need to lube your cock in order to masturbate. The foreskin is there to slide up and down over your cock head. It has given me years of pleasure. Also it protects the head from being always in contact with your underclothes. At times when my cock has been put away without the foreskin over the head it is a really uncomfortable feeling with clothes rubbing over the head. And never had a complaint from any of my partners
 
uncut

I to am uncut, I learned early in life that while masturbating, I can pinch the foreskin and catch the cum inside and not make a mess. I have tried pulling the skin back but can't do it all the way. The head is indeed more sensitive.
 
StevenWill said:
There are circumcized men firing missles at other circumcized men at this very moment.

Most wars have some cock-issues at the center of controversy. Once in awhile a vagina will intervene but it's almost always about penis envy, shape, size or color.

When will genetilia differences be overcome? Hasn't humanity suffered enough and dished out enough pain?
 
Big_Dave3119 said:
I am an American and am uncut!!

The Uncut Party is hoping to do better in the next election cycle. Being a one-issue party doesn't bring in a broad enough contingent to win elections but adding shaved vs. unshaved, for instance, might just rip the membership apart at the seams.
 
bronntanas said:
I'm uncut, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Smegma and odor isn't a problem if you teach the kiddo to wash himself. Since moving KNOW I GOT SAY I'M SORRY!to North America, I've found that some people don't want an uncut man, which is silly. I understand having a preference, but if your decision is based on looks rather than the person, well, I'm not sure I'd want be with you.
:nana: :nana:

its all about the person, not whats between there legs M or F
if it is all about what down there, there lifes together be short!
Life with another is whats between there ears! Think about it! ya, thats it!
33 years later still married

oh oh! i'm cut... i do wish, i had a vote on it also, on cutten on my<<my body
my 1st and only (so far) grandson not cut! its my doing that stopped it......
my younger days, i let my wife deal with what was going to happen to my own 2 sons,, THERE CUT TOO!
I got ask why did God put a foreskin?
Why we got change what God gave us? :confused:
 
Last edited:
cut

I'm cut, but I often wonder what it would be like to have a foreskin. would my pleasure be greater? ..Hmmmm i wonder?
 
Olec said:
I've actually had my foreskin removed a couple years ago so I can actually say personally the difference between having gone through most my life uncut, and the last few years being cut. Personally as things are now I prefer being cut then I was uncut. The only reason why I had gotten the foreskin removed was actually because there was scaring occuring on the foreskin that prevented it from being pulled all the way back. What caused this im still unsure of, the uroligist told me that it could of been something as simple as sand getting trapped under the foreskin, and caused a irritation. After creams didn't losen then skin at all, surgeory was my only option, so I went with it.

I don't feel that there was a whole lot of difference between being cut and uncut. Ill admit that the head of my dick was more easily stimulated and was easier to reach orgasm when i had the foreskin, just cause it would continuly rub against the head during sex or even masterbating, but now being cut i find that the shaft of my dick is more sensative to touch then it use to be while the head still remains sensative to touch obviously.

Personally I like being cut then uncut. Besides it just looks better too doesn't it?? = P

Thats just my experience though, but on a added note getting circumsized as a adult sucks! The pain sucks, the swelling is horrible, the stiches tend to poke into sensative areas, and even though you know if you get a erection it is going to hurt like hell, your body doesn't seem to realize that, and and sexual stimulus will still cuase the blood a pumpin, and the pain to arise.


Glad to hear you are happy with your new penis... but something to toss out there for everyone else to think about:

Someone circ'd as an adult does not have a lifetime of their glans (cockhead) out in the open and rubbing against clothing and such. An adult wo gets circ'd exposes the ever-sensitive head to the world constantly, and many men circumcized as adults report several years later that they notice the head become less and less sensitve.

A man circ'd as an infant has a VERY different experience. Just my two cents

(I was cut at birth <GRRR> :mad: but looking into restoration now.)
 
tight foreskin was never my problem, but I do like having the foreskin - for masturbation, for women to play with, lick and jerk, it's all delicious! and when it is pulled down tight the head really swells up and sticks out!
 
I'm American and uncut, my son is uncut as well (even though the med staff tried).

All the issues around being uncut are bullshit. As I said in an earlier post on this subject, in the U.S. the primary motivating force behind circumcision is another procedure to charge for.
 
the puritanic force of the late 19th century and its role in the popularity of circumcision in the US has been very well documented.

since you already spoke about it, can you link to the thread in question.

ed
 
I'm American and uncut, my son is uncut as well (even though the med staff tried).

All the issues around being uncut are bullshit. As I said in an earlier post on this subject, in the U.S. the primary motivating force behind circumcision is another procedure to charge for.

From the doctor's/hospital's side, I think that's very true. My own OBGYN came in my hospital room to check me out postpartum and announced, "We'll do the circumcision later today." She had never even bothered to ask me if I wanted my son circumcised, much less educate me on both sides of the issue - she simply assumed we'd have it done. Of course I replied, "NO! You will NOT cut my son's penis!" very sharply, but how many parents who are in the postpartum haze just say "OK" when the doctor they've trusted says something like that? Needless to say, I will not go back to that OBGYN in the future!

But from the parent's side, way too many people are afraid their sons won't "look like Daddy" so they perpetuate it. I even educated a friend who was pregnant at the same time as I was on the issue, and she still ended up having her newborn son mutilated for purely cosmetic reasons. Maybe I should have asked if she also wanted their son to have his dad's weak chin or paunchy build so they'd look more similar! :D Most Americans are also very unfamiliar with natural penises (I didn't see my first until I was in my mid-twenties! :eek: ) and have a bunch of misconceptions about them, which leads them to go with the status quo of circumcision.
 
I am cut and British which is fairly unusual here, also I was not cut at birth rather at 3 years old on medical advice as it was "in fashion" at the time there were a number of us in hospital at the same time.
Yes hospital, they decided that due to my age I was young enough that I couldnt be trusted to comply, but old enough to deliver a kick to anyone coming at my dick with a knife :) so they knocked me out completely. One of my earliest memories is of walking out across the hospital carpark in nothing but my mothers t-shirt

Im not sure if I am missing out or not, my brother (7 years younger) has not been done, and I dont know about my father. I would like to have been given the choice and I probably would have chosen not to have it done. Unless I am given a very compelling argument then my children wont have it done.
 
I am uncut, and my children will be too. It is apparently rare though as I've been the first uncut guy any of my partners have been with. My fiance thinks our children should be circumcised for health reasons, even though I'm living proof that all you have to do is bathe regularly and there is no problems. The thinking that we all should be cut is still deeply ingrained in Canada from what I can see. My father and my brother are both uncut, but I think pretty much every other guy in my classes growing up was cut.

I've wondered what it would be like to be cut, but I'll stick to natural. I like being sensitive and not needing lube for masturbating or hand jobs.
 
I was born and raised in The Netherlands, where only Jewish kids are circumcised, fortunately. In my view, circumcision amounts to brutal mutilation of a perfectly beautiful penis, but is perpetuated in North America by a medical profession that is only interested in profit. As a transgender transvestite now living in Canada, I have had the pleasure of sucking both cut and uncut cocks, and I can tell you from experience that men with uncut cocks are far more sensitive than all those unfortunate men with cut cocks. Circumcision should be outlawed for the benefit of men's sexual enjoyment.
 
Last edited:
YES!!!

From the doctor's/hospital's side, I think that's very true. My own OBGYN came in my hospital room to check me out postpartum and announced, "We'll do the circumcision later today." She had never even bothered to ask me if I wanted my son circumcised, much less educate me on both sides of the issue - she simply assumed we'd have it done. Of course I replied, "NO! You will NOT cut my son's penis!" very sharply, but how many parents who are in the postpartum haze just say "OK" when the doctor they've trusted says something like that? Needless to say, I will not go back to that OBGYN in the future!

But from the parent's side, way too many people are afraid their sons won't "look like Daddy" so they perpetuate it. I even educated a friend who was pregnant at the same time as I was on the issue, and she still ended up having her newborn son mutilated for purely cosmetic reasons. Maybe I should have asked if she also wanted their son to have his dad's weak chin or paunchy build so they'd look more similar! :D Most Americans are also very unfamiliar with natural penises (I didn't see my first until I was in my mid-twenties! :eek: ) and have a bunch of misconceptions about them, which leads them to go with the status quo of circumcision.

Ok I did a little edit on SweetErika's post, but that is indeed how I feel about this subject. It is nothing short of total mutilation of a child.

Hell, why not chop off ears and noses to avoid skin cancers while we are at it.

SweetErika, I applaud your stand in protecting your son from this barbaric form of child mutilation and abuse.
 
Seeing as I was done too yooung to remember how it was before, I have no basis for comparison, and as they say, you don't miss what you don't know. I have never actually given it any thought, and certainly don't feel like I'm missing anything by being cut. All I know is being cut works for me, would it have been better uncut? Fuck knows, but in my opinion as a guy, cut looks much better, but of course I'm not expecting the uncut guys to agree.
 
Back
Top