Fingerfucking 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
justperfect-fiakh-03f69d.jpg

She has a gorgeous body.
What is it about seeing a mans hand slide into a woman's jeans.
Sexy.

Because some people would say that his hand shouldn't be there. That's why it's so sexy. Naughty girl is breaking the rules. :kiss:

Yes fingerfucking is nice and if you do it right.. (g-spot massage) and lick and suck the lady's clit at the same time.... she will moan and squirm in delight. Was fortunate enough to try it on a beautiful lady this past week.

Mmmmm

Yes fingerfucking is nice and if you do it right.. (g-spot massage) and lick and suck the lady's clit at the same time.... she will moan and squirm in delight. Was fortunate enough to try it on a beautiful lady this past week.

Mmmmm

Yes she will and she will squirt too if you find that g spot because I do when mine is found and stimulated, I squirt sweet water all over your face. ;-D
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

I've been told several times I am goof with my fingers and threads like this are. Something so intimate and wonderful about either starting this way or just getting a woman off with my fingers and saving the rest for later on. Sliding fingers down the front of her jeans and discreetly making her cum, then having to wait the rest of the day to go any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back