Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

A chime from his iPhone told Ian someone had pulled up to the front gate. He pressed the appropriate icon and spoke.

"Yes, may I help you?"

"Why yes," a deep feminine voice emerged from his phone. "Lacy Monroe from Fine Food Magazine here to interview a Christine Shuster. I believe she is expecting me."

Ian glanced up at the chef, and saw her nod as she examined with panicked eyes the grocery bags spilled at random around the large kitchen. Ian counted to sixty to give Chrissy a chance to get things in order, then he lifted his phone to his mouth.

"Hey Siri... Open the front gate."

Ducking into the dining room, he saw Mary and Malcolm still conversing casually at the table.

"Hey Malcolm," Ian interrupted. "Some bird is about to come to the front door. Do me a favor and answer it.... And be extra polite. She's some foodie bigwig come to check out Chrissy. Mary... we could use some help in the kitchen."
 
Malcolm watched as poor Ian was forced to help with groceries. Phone rang, quick conversation, and suddenly Malcolm heard,

"Hey Malcolm," Ian interrupted. "Some bird is about to come to the front door. Do me a favor and answer it.... And be extra polite. She's some foodie bigwig come to check out Chrissy. Mary... we could use some help in the kitchen."

"When am I not polite?" Shouts back Malcolm but then heads his way to the door. It isn't like one holds up their pinky finger when shooting someone. Although a few of his people might learn some of the finer things in life, that is one thing Malcolm does know. There are many rich people and those rich people must be handled quite delicately.

This is why Malcolm tended to wear a suit. He looked good in a suit and people tended to trust a person in a suit. Grabbing the door handle, Malcolm opened the door, smiling at the lovely critic before him. "Hello there, please come in."
 
"Mary," Ian concluded. "We could use some help in the kitchen."

Hearing that some culinary VIP had arrived to judge the cute chef Chrissy, Mary sprang to her feet and hurried into the kitchen to provide any assistance she could. She found the petite brunette unpacking grocery bags and organizing their freed content. Mary cleared her throat.

"How can I help?"
 
"How can I help?" Mary asked as she entered the kitchen on Ian's heels. With the quick efficiency of an experienced captain on her ship's bridge, Chrissy instructed Ian and Mary on putting away the groceries and straightening up the kitchen until it had achieved what she considered its ideal functional order. As they finished, Chrissy glanced nervously at the doorway from the foyer.

"Please stay with me when my guest gets in here," Chrissy requested softly. "I'm not good at introductory conversation at times like this."
 
Last edited:
Final Statements



“Oh my God!” Karen screamed, her forehead still resting upon Josephine’s right shoulder while Maurice continued to make love to her on top of Josephine’s desk. “I... I’m coming!”

Taip!” Josephine groaned in reply. The thought of Maurice’s big black erection buried deep in Karen’s delicate blonde and pink pubes, making her scream in orgasm, simply finalized the ecstasy that Dawn, still kneeling next to her chair, caused with her fingers caressing Josephine’s clitoris. Knowing no reason to wait, Josephine surrendered to her own passion. “Me, too.... Oh God! I’m coming, too....”


 
"Chrissy glanced nervously at the doorway to the kitchen from the foyer and whispered. "Please stay with me when my guest gets in here. I'm not good at introductory conversation at times like this."

"Of course," Ian replied softly. Then he turned to face Deputy Green. "But once things get rolling for you, Mary and I have some personal business to which we need to attend."

The thought of consummating his earlier arrangement with the lovely deputy sheriff caused Ian's manhood to stir slightly inside his shorts.
 
An older handsome gentlemen answered the door dressed in a suit and tie, " "Hello there please come in. "

Lacy smiled at him assuming he was a butler as she stepped inside the marbled foyer. Offering her hand she formally introduced herself with a hint of her southern belle accent.

" My name is Lacy Monroe from Fine Food Magazine here to interview Christine Shuster. I believe she is expecting me. " she said politely.
 
"Oh God!" Josephine's scream plied through the waves of ecstasy washing over Karen. "I’m coming, too!"

Hearing the woman who helped raise her, her veritable mother, wailing with lustful pleasure in her ear redoubled the orgasm already overwhelming Karen as Maurice plowed into her from beneath.

"Oh Josephine!" Karen cried. "I love you.... I love you so much!!!"!
 
Food and faith

No one had ever quite understood what the Emperess could put into an encounter.
Professor edgeways, heard Josephine in the throws of passion, but she was expressing in that bliss, her greatness. He would never be in her bed, but Samuel Edgeways had lived by her fire.
She had embraced his spirit, and he was a better man for it. Hurrying into his chair, he sped down the hall, hoping to hear more.
 
"Once things get rolling for you," Ian told Chrissy, even as he turned to look at Mary. "Mary and I have some personal business to which we need to attend."

Mary knew to what he alluded. He owed either her or his niece Karen sexual service, and wanted to deliver to her. She, however, had promised Karen that she would leave him for her. She decided to simply go along with him until she had a chance to deliver him to his niece. For now, she changed the subject.

"Chrissy, why is this woman here to see you?"
 
So the firey warhorse was back. Professor Edgeways grinned. That woman had other talents, not connected with her culinary skills, however considerable. He had observed over the years. He saw things, he felt scents. Oh was this going to be a night to remember? Yes, it was!
 
Malcolm smiled at the pretty little bird. "That she is expecting you." For the moment he didn't mind her thinking him anyone but whomever she thought he was. One can always learn more from people if they do not realize who you truly are.

"Do you have bags? Will you be spending the night?" With the long drive Malcolm knew no one would want to try to drive back after doing an interview.

He then considered where to take her, Malcolm wasn't familiar with every room as of yet, "would you like me to take you right to her, or would you prefer I private room to conduct an interview?" One could do questions in a variety of places. If they are where the person is most comfortable, then they answer questions better, but they also are more relaxed and rarely let things slip. If the questions are going to make a person squirm, then removing them from their own environment worked better.
 
"Oh God!" Josephine screamed as Dawn knelt beside her chair, rubbing her clit. "I’m coming, too!"

"Oh Josephine!" Karen cried in reply, her head on Josephine's shoulder as Maurice plowed into her from beneath. "I love you.... I love you so much!!!"

Dawn continued flicking her fingertips over Josephine's clitoris, knowing from repeated experience her employer's multiorgasmic tendencies.
 
"Chrissy," Mary said. "Why is this woman here to see you?"

"Lacy Monroe is a senior editor from Fine Food magazine," the chef explained. "She is doing a series called 'The Tables of the Rich and Famous,' or something like that. I don't know how she heard of Josephine, but Josephine gave her permission to interview me. How could I refuse?"

Chrissy took a cut crystal tumbler from a cupboard and pressed it into the alcove in the front of the refrigerator. A stream of cold filtered water began to fill it as she continued. "Also... Well, you know.... I might stay here forever serving Josephine and Karen, but what if they decided to get rid of me? Or, someday, I might just get ambitious enough to open my own restaurant, which has always been a dream. A good review in Fine Food would benefit me in either case."

She turned back toward them. Her hand visibly trembled as she sipped her water.
 
Last edited:
" Do you have any bags ? Will you be spending the night ? the well dressed polite gentleman asked.

For a moment Lacy hesitated, not sure of the situation. She had assumed that she was to stay, these interviews could last hours and Christy surely had her regular cooking duties to perform throughout the day...

" Would you like me to take you right to her, or would you prefer a private room to conduct an interview ? " he asked.

" Yes I do have a bag in the car, and I was under the impression that I would be spending a night or two...perhaps you could take me to Miss Shuster and we can decide how to proceed from there. " Lacey stated, hoping she wasn't interrupting Christy's schedule.
 
Malcolm smiled at the lovely reporter. She must be fairly new, he thought. "Of course." Malcolm says quite easily. "Please walk this way." No Igor or Lurch jokes, but Malcolm did think of them in his own head. Instead he led her to where he knew the kitchen was.

With a bit of force, he knocked on the door of the kitchen, so everyone would know of their arrival. "Everyone, Lacy Monroe, here to see Miss Shuster."
 
Chrissy jumped slightly at the forceful rap on the jamb of the doorway from the foyer to the kitchen. She looked up to see Mr. Erickson there, escorting a beautiful brunette into the room.

"Everyone..." he announced. "Lacy Monroe, here to see Miss Schuster."

Chrissy set her water glass on the counter and stepped forward, apprising her visitor as best she could. Ms. Monroe's small portrait on the Fine Food Magazine website did not do her justice. Chrissy found her stunningly beautiful, which only made her more nervous and she extended her hand.

"Ms. Monroe," Chrissy's voice cracked slightly. "I'm Christine Schuster. Welcome to my kitchen."
 
"Ms. Monroe," Chrissy's voice cracked with nervousness as she stepped forth to shake her visitor's hand. "I'm Christine Schuster. Welcome to my kitchen."

Ian smiled, knowing the chef's tastes in women, and how Lacy Monroe's seductive beauty must add to her discomfiture. He cleared his throat to give her a moment to collect herself.

"And welcome to Dominion Manor, Ms. Monroe. I'm Ian, another of the staff. And this is Mary Green, another guest. I'm afraid Ms. Czartoryski is occupied by some business at the moment, but I'm sure she'll be out to meet you presently. In the meantime, please make yourself at home. Is there anything you need?"
 
Lacy followed the well dressed distinguished gentleman as they made their way towards the kitchen impressed by her surroundings. Once they reached the kitchen he knocked rather loudy and announced their arrival. She followed him into the kitchen...

A very pretty brunette stepped forward and extended her hand which Lacy accepted feeling a sudden jolt of excitement when their hands made contact, " Ms. Monroe, I'm Christine Shuster, welcome to my kitchen. "

Lacy couldn't help but feel Christine was rather nervous and before she could respond another member of the staff welcomed her to the manor and introduced his self as Ian and another guest named Mary and said that lady of the house was engaged at the moment but would meet her soon. Ian told her to make herself feel at home and asked her if she needed anything.

" Why thank you kind sir, why yes I could die for a cup of coffee after that long drive, if it's not to much to ask. " she smiled before turning her attention back to Christine, looking directly into her eyes, " So pleased to finally meet you, I hope I didn't arrive at a bad time. Don't let little ol' me distract you. " L acy smiled hoping to put Christine at ease...
 
"I hope I didn't arrive at a bad time," Ms. Monroe offered in her sultry Louisiana accent that suggested New Orleans' Garden District. "Don't let little ol' me distract you."

"Actually, my employer has requested a French feast for this evening," Chrissy replied, smiling as it occurred to her that she felt far more confident in demonstrating her cooking than she did in giving an interview. "You'd be welcome to stay and observe my kitchen technique. In fact, if you're so inclined, I would consider it an honor if you would like to participate in its preparation."
 
Christine stated that she was preparing a french feast this evening and invited Lacy to observe and even participate in it's preparation. The pretty little chef seemed more relaxed...

" Thank you Christine, I would be delighted. Do you have an apron I could borrow ? Lacy asked, " I'm afraid I am not dressed properly. ''

She was prepared to assist in any way needed, and besides Lacy wasn't under any deadline.
 
Mary guessed that Chrissy's obvious nervousness came from more than just having Lacy judge her cooking. In fact, Mary thought she would not mind an intimate interview with the beautiful magazine editor herself. Before this weekend, Mary's thoughts had never turned so readily to sex. She now knew for sure that the libertine and libidinous habits of Josephine's household had taken hold of her. She wondered how much, if anything, Lacy knew about the customs of this estate.

When Lacy said "I'm afraid I am not dressed properly," Mary saw a chance to test this.

"Oh, Ms. Monroe," Mary replied, looking blatantly and a bit lasciviously up and down Lacy's trim body in its ruffled white blouse, black pencil skirt, stockings, and heels. "To the extent anyone dresses around this manor, I'd say you fit right in."
 
"Do you have an apron I could borrow?" Ms. Monroe asked. "I'm afraid I am not dressed properly."

What Chrissy thought, Mary said as she blatantly and a bit lasciviously looked up and down Lacy's trim body in its ruffled white blouse, black pencil skirt, stockings, and heels. "Oh, Ms. Monroe, to the extent anyone dresses around this manor, I'd say you fit right in."

Smiling to herself as she turned to a cupboard to fetch a crisp white apron, Chrissy wondered if Ms. Monroe caught any of the several suggestions Mary's statement included.
 
Declaring the Verdict



“Oh Josephine!” Karen screamed into Josephine’s left shoulder as Maurice plowed into Karen from beneath. “I love you.... I love you so much!!!”

“I love you, too...” Josephine manage to moan through rapid waves of ecstasy washing over her body and soul, each more intense than the last, as Dawn continued flicking her fingertips over Josephine’s clitoris. With each new orgasm, Josephine cried out a phrase of devotion for Karen. “You’re like my daughter.... Now you’re my lover.... You’ve been... you are my future.... You’re everything... everything to me!!!”


 
Back
Top