A collar for wife who wants one that's not too tight...

Greenman10

Virgin
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Posts
16
My wife doesn't like anything too tightly around her neck, yet may enjoy a collar. Any suggestions?
 
You can take any dog collar that looks appealing, measure it on her to her preferred tightness, and mark the spot where the hole needs to be. Then take it to any leatherworking / shoe / repairs shop and ask them to make a hole in the leather on that spot.

It's discreet and no one will ever know.

Optionally, you can order a custom collar from the guys who make them. Again, measure and adjust the preferred tightness with a ribbon or something, and ask them to make it specifically this tight.:cattail:
 
You could also consider a leather choker rather than a full-on collar. As well as not being tight (despite the name!), it looks like a piece of conventional jewellery. Tinglebliss has one that she chose with me from a well-known online marketplace for unique and creative goods. She's happy to wear it discretely out and about in the knowledge that it has meaning but won't draw undue attention. :)
.
 
I guess I start with, what sort of collar does she lick, leather, nylon, metal?
And, when does she intend to wear it, scene only, edgy every day or a discreet daily wear?
 
I had been thinking about a collar for a while, I started to look around at what other people were wearing. I found that I wasn't interested in a leather collar, I don't like anything tight around my neck. I knew I couldn't have a silver chain one. (marked my skin). I wanted something that would mean something to us. We decided to look at my birth stone and it felt right. ;)
 
I know a couple who live the 50s Housewife lifestyle pretty much 24/7. Her collar is a custom string of pearls with a lock.
 
I second the one about buying your own punch or leather hole pliers.

They are surprisingly cheap on ebay, and a very nice and versatile tool.


(You can NEVER have too many tools!)
 
I find a choker works very well. And you can easily find a style that sites your preferences. Etsy has a large collection of custom styles and sizes as well.
 
I know a couple who live the 50s Housewife lifestyle pretty much 24/7. Her collar is a custom string of pearls with a lock.

This is creative and adaptable. And I’d also add that a collar can also be a “collar”: that is, any item of clothing or accessory that the participants in the dynamic agree has significance to them and serves their purposes - for instance, the quality of not attracting undue attention. This can be literally anything.
 
This is creative and adaptable. And I’d also add that a collar can also be a “collar”: that is, any item of clothing or accessory that the participants in the dynamic agree has significance to them and serves their purposes - for instance, the quality of not attracting undue attention. This can be literally anything.

I know that the wife loved it when her prim and proper PTA crowd complemented her on her pearls. She said it made her feel simultaneously special -the women were envious of the pearls- and slutty - she knew what the pearls were and what they meant re: her place in her relationship and the things she did behind closed doors.
 
My wife doesn't like anything too tightly around her neck, yet may enjoy a collar. Any suggestions?

You should get something that can pass for a fashion accessory, something pretty but functional so she can wear it out on the town and nobody would be the wiser of its true meaning. She'll like it better than some milk bone dog collar from pet smart lol.
 
You should get something that can pass for a fashion accessory, something pretty but functional so she can wear it out on the town and nobody would be the wiser of its true meaning. She'll like it better than some milk bone dog collar from pet smart lol.

In the past, I have used an ankle chain. If it's a committed, long term situation, Tiffany's, I believe, makes, or made, a chain that looks like a log chain. It was pricey, but it made her incredibly turned on to wear it out.

Found it!

33278845_939618_ED_M
 
Last edited:
Back
Top