Vegas

WifeInSheerTop

Experienced
Joined
Nov 25, 2013
Posts
45
Anyone ever have crazy fun in Las Vegas? Vacation sex always great but Sin City kicks it up a notch or three.
 
Mmm never been but love the idea of going to a casino with my wife and being found cheating.

Then ending up in managers office!
 
Been there twice, to visit family. The first time, I ended up attending a sex party (a dominatrix was hosting it to celebrate her slave girl's birthday). Highlight of the evening was a gangbang for the lucky girl.
 
Love Vegas! I like that the clubs give girls free drinks, they are for doing most of the work for you. ;) Stay at a nice place and you (the guy) can get into the club for free, girls are always free (Caesars, Pure or Mirage, 1OAK). Hubs doesn't dance but loves to watch me dance with other women. I got felt up on the dance floor and again in the elevator (by women) at our last trip. We have kept sex, just between us but the sex is always awesome after you watch your partner be wanted KWIM?
 
Love Vegas! I like that the clubs give girls free drinks, they are for doing most of the work for you. ;) Stay at a nice place and you (the guy) can get into the club for free, girls are always free (Caesars, Pure or Mirage, 1OAK). Hubs doesn't dance but loves to watch me dance with other women. I got felt up on the dance floor and again in the elevator (by women) at our last trip. We have kept sex, just between us but the sex is always awesome after you watch your partner be wanted KWIM?

I completely agree. One of my favorite things is heading to the gym together and seeing how all of the men check out my wife. There's something awesome about knowing that she could have anyone, but chooses me.

We're actually planning a trip to vegas right now. Any recommendations for adult destinations that are couples friendly?
 
Vegas Fun

Heading to LV in about 3 1/2 weeks, hope to have some stories to share upon my return!
 
Vegas....UGH!!!

Well in Jan. 2000 I was in Vegas with a woman I had dated for less than 3 months. Well a few cocktails and a LOT of screwing and the next thing I know I'm at the courthouse getting a marriage license and the 24 hr. Chapel to get married. Well she ended up getting pregnant that year and having my only child. I did not know she already had a kid and gave it up, that she was only divorce a MONTH earlier ( she lied and said it was a year ago ), that she was mentally ill, that she had a drinking problem, that her mom and dad were RAGGNIG Alcoholics, that her atheist sister you could not say a word about God, Christmas etc. or she would go off and that she liked to have affairs. A 4 year divorce cost me OVER $100,000.

What happens in Vegas DOES NOT stay in Vegas as they say.
 
Well in Jan. 2000 I was in Vegas with a woman I had dated for less than 3 months.
Mistake #1
Well a few cocktails and a LOT of screwing and the next thing I know I'm at the courthouse getting a marriage license and the 24 hr. Chapel to get married.
Mistake #2
Well she ended up getting pregnant that year and having my only child.
Congrats!

Not to make light but reading your post I thought... and they say "Two wrongs, don't make a right." In your case they do. ;) Getting married to someone you have only known 3 months is never a good idea, done in vegas or not.
 
Some what wild story of Vegas

Years ago, me and the girlfriend went to Vegas. When we get our luggage and someone stole her wallet while we are at the baggage claims. After we cancel her credit cards we left. We stayed at the now torn down Star Dust Hotel. We arrived kinda late and decided to go down to the hot tub. We got in, and another couple arrives and sits down and the guy gets in a argument with his wife because she allegedly put a hit on him to have him killed. We decided to get out and go into another one and let them battle it out. We get in and almost right away another women gets in. All of a sudden I feel a leg rubbing my crotch and its not my girlfriends. Then she closes her eyes and is masturbating under the water. My conservative girlfriend says is she doing what I think she's doing. I said it appears so. Then I look up and you can see another couple having sex next to the open blinded window. The women goes off in the tub and she leaves and so do we. The next night my girlfriend goes to sleep before I want to so I decide to take a bus to go downtown on Freemont street. On the bus ride there was a guy sleeping and another guy takes his wallet. I was about to say something but the guy taking the wallet shows me he has a knife. So I don't do anything after all it's not my wallet. I see the sites and its late and I head back to my hotel and I run into a prostitute. She's wearing a catholic school girl outfit after talking to her I decide it would be funny to invite her back to our room and watch my girlfriend kick her out and it won't cost me a cent. Well, we get to the elevator and I lost the nerve to go through with it.
 
Have had many a story to tell about trips to Vegas

Have pretty much done it all in Vegas over several years
 
Back
Top